• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Atheism The Enemies Of Reason

BhagatSingh

SPNer
Apr 24, 2006
A message for all...

I thought I should give a breif intro, so I just copied by reply to Randip Singh ji here.

Intro:
The videos are about Superstitions and Irrational Health Systems. There were threads a while back on superstitions, and I think I answered them quite well. This video goes further and takes you to various places and Prof Dawkins talks to alot of people, etc. I thought these episodes were amazing. He talks in layman terms that easy to understand.
I can't find other episodes (partly because I haven't really looked yet) but when I do I will put those up as well. They are really worth your time.
Less than 20 mins a day and you'll get through them in a week. :)

Episode 1 - Slaves to Superstition
YouTube - Enemies of Reason Ep.1 (1 of 5)
YouTube - Enemies of Reason Ep.1 (2 of 5)
YouTube - Enemies of Reason Ep.1 (3 of 5)
YouTube - Enemies of Reason Ep.1 (4 of 5)
YouTube - Enemies of Reason Ep.1 (5 of 5)

Episode 1 - The Irrational Health System
YouTube - Enemies of Reason Ep.2 (1 of 5)
YouTube - Enemies of Reason Ep.2 (2 of 5)
YouTube - Enemies of Reason Ep.2 (3 of 5)
YouTube - Enemies of Reason Ep.2 (4 of 5)
YouTube - Enemies of Reason Ep.2 (5 of 5)

BhagatSingh

SPNer
Apr 24, 2006
Sorry mate I haven't got time to watch these, but is this guy saying God does not exist?:p
Nope
The videos are about Superstitions and Irrational Health Systems.

About the God thing, he does say that, he's an atheist. He makes a very logical and convincing argument against God but that's not the purpose of the videos.

There were threads a while back on superstitions, and I think I answered them quite well. This video goes further and takes you to various places and Prof Dawkins talks to alot of people, etc. I thought these episodes were amazing. He talks in layman terms that easy to understand.
I can't find other episodes (partly because I haven't really looked yet) but when I do I will put those up as well. They are really worth your time.
Less than 20 mins a day and you'll get through them in a week. :)

prateek

SPNer
May 10, 2008
Bhagat Singh...thank you so much for this videos. I have watched all of them, and it has been such an eye opening expierence. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. My view of so many innumerable things has changed. I can't even explain. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! I wish I could convey my gratitude.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: