• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

General The Day The Earth Turned Flat

Salutations, to the cult of learners.

click on the link and see a "researcher on astronomy" debating a physcist on the shape of the earth. I beleive we have heard this debate before....ohh i dunno...about 500 years ago.

aired on iraqi television.
YouTube - Iraqi TV Debate: Is the Earth Flat?

warning: video not suitable for the braindead...symptoms include excessive fits of laughter, followed by amazement and despair.

fellow Americans, don't be to proud:
YouTube - The View on evolution and a flat Earth
This is the best television executives put on the air?
how do these people get on television?

cheers

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Sinister ji

You have two threads about the same thing with the same video? What would you like mod to do? We can merge and edit or delete one of them. Let us know and we can take care of it.

Thank you.

this is hardly new. they've been trying to force teaching christian creation in american schools for as long as there's been a theory of evolution.

personally, i think they should be free to believe whatever they want... as long as they don't try to force others to believe the same thing. :)

jasleen ji,

your right...these people can spin around in circles until they vomit as long as they dont do it around me...if you want to teach it public schools have logical proof and evidence for everything that you teach, in the name of physical science. Religion should always stay separated from science and vice-versa.

the 'creationist lobby' (yes, surprisingly these nitwits have the capacity to organize into conglomerates with lawyers)lost a decisive court hearing...just last year (they were trying to put creationism in the school currculum). This nonsense keeps surfacing every odd year and then everytime it is solved it somehow comes up again.

The infamous 'creationist museum' (in Dallas..u gotta love them crazy texans) is also closing down because nobody goes to visit it. lol --> G i wonder why?
Creation museum selling mastodon skull - Science - MSNBC.com

if you read the article above:thumbup:...they are going to sell the dinosaur bones they had at the initial age they were dated at and not the age they had labelled them at the museum (6000 years)....lol

i guess they were smart enough to figure out that '6000 year old dinosaur bones' are not worth all that much.

cheers

Astroboy

ਨਾਮ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਲਗਾਈ (Previously namjap)
Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
I think the Orientals will pay a good price for dinosaur bones - for making soup out of it - to your good health.

I think the Orientals will pay a good price for dinosaur bones - for making soup out of it - to your good health.

Really? lol im not to familiar with oriental diet so im going to take what you said at face value.

But that would be one expensive soup, boiling any fossilized remain will, in all likelihood, ruin the specimen...$20,000 a bowl sounds reasonable, neh? :thumbup:

*dreams about opening up a soup shop in NY and becoming a soup nazi*.:rolleyes:

cheers

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM