General - Terry Moore: How To Tie Your Shoes | Sikh Philosophy Network
  • Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

General Terry Moore: How To Tie Your Shoes

findingmyway

Writer
SPNer
Aug 18, 2010
World citizen!
Haha!! I tried this morning as my laces came undone when running for the bus and it really works! :rofl!!:

Now I just need a magic formula to 1) Stop my trainers squeaking when I walk (not sure why they've started that of late) and 2) Stop being so clumsy :mundabhangra:

BhagatSingh

SPNer
Apr 25, 2006
Glad its working for you Findingmy way ji.

Before:
I have been the victim of untied shoes and I never realized that I had been doing it wrong this whole time. I have suffered enough! Never again will I have to stop in the middle of the sidewalk to tie my shoes, they will be tied when I leave home and remain tied when I come back.

After:
It's changed my life completely. Tying my shoes differently has changed me as a person not only from the outside but from the inside... Now I feel better about myself and the way I look. Not only is this radical change in knots strong but it looks much better. I recommend this product to anyone who wants a more healthy, injury-free life.

You will never trip again... well, unless you take hallucinogens...

CALL NOW!
122 333 4444

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Shabad Vichaar by SPN'ers

This Shabd is composed by Guru Nanak ji in Asa Rag and is recorded on page 360 of the Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. The complete shabd is as follows.

ਖੁਰਾਸਾਨ ਖਸਮਾਨਾ ਕੀਆ ਹਿੰਦੁਸਤਾਨੁ...

SPN on Facebook