• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Tankhah Against Prof Darshan Issued

vikram9274

SPNer
Nov 10, 2009
Re: Tankhah Against Ragi Issued

I have tried three times to a comment but it is deleted intentionally by the controller of this thread. Because this is only accepted if you are write in favour of Prof Darshan Singh. You all are Panth Verodhy commentators. I will not even read this any further as I known this will be deleted too.ffice:eek:ffice" />
Let me still explain this that when some one is going in front of Panj Piyarey, it is always dealt privately in the closed door, Not in front of media. When Punj Pyarey are present Guru is present. If you are going there with band bajey and media that explain everything what personality are you. I know you will be comment look at the punj piyare who they are. Still I will say it doesn’t meter who they are as long as they are in the Punj Piyrey uniform.

You are extremely ill-informed. The jathedars are not panj pyare. He is going in front of jathedars. I can wear a military uniform, but that does not make me suited to became a general in the army and command troops. Wearing a Uniform doesn't make you a good person or give you exceptional qualities. Jathedar Iqbal Singh has numerous wives, Jathedar Gurbachan Singh is extremely Greedy as are all the rest, they are not in any terms a reflection of Guru. No one stands for Guru. Guru is SGGS and SGGS only. And I have said things that question Ragi and my posts have not been deleted. So I don't know what you are talking about. Maybe you should do some more reading on the topic and get your facts straight. Just a suggestion.

Last edited by a moderator:

ssira

SPNer
Oct 1, 2006

I already mention that, that you will be saying about these panj pyarey. Here is the same line just in case you missed that.( I know you will comment look at the punj piyare who they are) It is not first time i have seen this. People talking about panj piyarey Oh I know what they do in their real life. I think you should wake up and learn what sikhi actual teaches. Nimrta, Haleemi. Do you see that when he go to Jatheydars. They are top ranking authority in the Sikh Panth. I am ill informed, yes I am Ok with that.<?"urn::eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

vikram9274

SPNer
Nov 10, 2009

Dude, who made them top ranking authority? Last time I checked, Guru Gobind Singh Ji said the SGGS is Guru and know is above that. They are only human. Stop treating them like they are above that. And Panj Pyare are different from Jathedars. Two totally different things.

ssira

SPNer
Oct 1, 2006

First of all WGJKK WGJKF S Vikram Singh JI<?"urn::eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />
You called me Dude? Ok because I think Sikh's are brothers and sisters.
Now who made them authority. Ask any one Punj Akal Takhat de Jathedar are the living figure authority that's why they order any one who do not follow the Sikhi rules and regulation so called mariada also. I did not say that they are higher authority than SGGS Ji. I do respect them a lot more than an ordinary Singh. When they are all five together to do any decision I consider them as Panj Pyarey. Now there are lot of Sikh’s out there who may not agree with this. It is up to them. But I am sure that this what Panth Think too with a greater regard.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004

I have tried three times to a comment but it is deleted intentionally by the controller of this thread. Because this is only accepted if you are write in favour of Prof Darshan Singh. You all are Panth Verodhy commentators. I will not even read this any further as I known this will be deleted too.ffice:eek:ffice" />

To clarify, ssira ji This is an admin note. As far as I can tell, tonight, nothing that you have posted has been deleted. When there is a deletion, the proper thing is for the admin or moderator to leave a note in the thread stating the reasons for the deletion. In the past few days, I have myself deleted your posts because they were duplicate/triplicate comments. Please see Posts 46, 47 and 48 in the thread, Controversy Surrounding Professor Darshan Singh. In other words you posted identical comments each time. Duplicate, triplicate, quadruplicate comments are always deleted. Narayanjot Kaur.

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
The Takhat Jathedars are...PAID...APPOINTED ..and can be SACKED...IMMEDIATELY via just a Phone call from the "Master". The PANJ PIYARE are SELECTED by the SANGAT from among the best rehitwaan pooran Gursikhs...SO...YES..the Takhat Jathedars and the Panj Piayare are NOT the same thing at all....Panj Piayre dont get paid..are not appointed by nayone..and cannot be summarily SACKED by anyone.

1. This Time the raola rappa is about the Five paid Servants of the SGPC..sitting in a closed room behind closed doors and implying that they were the AKAL TAKHAT.

2. A few Yeras ago..the SACKED Akal Takhat jathedar Pooran Singh who offically declared Sikhs as Aulaad..progeny of LUV and Kush of Ramayan fame...once declared a so called Akal Takhat - HUKMNAMAH Excommunicating HIS BOSS..Bibi jagir Kaur President of SGPC over the nanaksahi Calendar Issue... while away at POONA in a meeting with RSS GUESS what..who was the One who GOT the BOOT ?? Yes it was Jathedar pooran Singh Luv Kush....is that great or what ??? SIKHS forget so easily !!! This particular Akal takhat hukmanamah appeared on AT Letterhead BY FAX..as it was prepared in a Taxi while in Poona !! No one knows who the other FOUR "singh sahibs" were ??? SIKHS FORGET SO EASILY !! YES they do....

3. Just do a quick check on just How many Jathedars were SACKED unceremoniously...Can a PANJ PIYARA be SACKED like that ???

4. IN an autobiography of Master Tara Singh i read somewhere Akalis were about to sit down and have a chicken drumstick..when one said..Master Ji..I cannot eat meat as the Panj Piayars told me so....WHATS the Big Problem replied Master Ji...just a phone call and a New Panj Piayar group was summoned..and they told this Akali..its OK to eat Jhatka Chicken. Period. Even NOW..the AKJ Panj..Damdami Taksaal panj..etc Strictly PROHIBIT all MEAT during Pahul ceremony..while the SGPC/AKAL TAKHAT and all historical Gurdawara PANJ say NO SUCH THING !! AKJ Panj give out gurmantar dirr in aspecial way..other Panj dont !! So there are PANJ..and there are PANJ...and soon there will be "PANJ"...:happysingh:eek:uch..ouch..ouch..TRUTH HURTS....but medicine is always bitter and is necessary to heal...

5. SIKHS have been tolerating all this milawatt and adulteration and disrespect of their GURU SGGS for too long...Time has come to kick the dhillarrs out and restore the Supremacy of GURUBANI/GURU/SGGS :happy::happysingh:

ssira

SPNer
Oct 1, 2006
If the previous are crooks the present one automatically become crooks. I don't think so.<?"urn::eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

I do agree with you if something is wrong done it should be brought to intension and in closed door should be discussed to stop it.
A Sikh asked another Sikh for shelter and during night time he Stoll the jewellery. In the morning when saying farewell the box of jewellery fell. The Host Sikh pick up and say this is your please take it although he know he Stoll it. You know why to save Guru Nanak's home respect.
What we are doing here to save Sikh path respect.

vikram9274

SPNer
Nov 10, 2009
If the previous are crooks the present one automatically become crooks. I don't think so.ffice:eek:ffice" />

I do agree with you if something is wrong done it should be brought to intension and in closed door should be discussed to stop it.
A Sikh asked another Sikh for shelter and during night time he Stoll the jewellery. In the morning when saying farewell the box of jewellery fell. The Host Sikh pick up and say this is your please take it although he know he Stoll it. You know why to save Guru Nanak's home respect.
What we are doing here to save Sikh path respect.

I don't really understand what you saying or what your point is but i'll go off of what i got from what you wrote. Well, Iqbal Singh (Jathedar Patna Sahib) has two wives. Gurbachan Singh (Jathedar Akal Takhat) visited the Dera of Chicago Baba (who was caught in motel with a woman other than his wife in 2005) for money and even did his dirty work by going to the house of someone who has filed a lawsuit against the pakhandi Chicago Baba and threatened them with a summon to the Akal Takhat if they didn't take the lawsuit back. SO he is corrupt. Meanwhile, Jathedar of Hazoor Sahib and Iqbal Singh are in constant controversy and involved in in-fighting with the other takhats. I just gave you numerous examples of how the PRESENT Jathedars are corrupt and greedy. I don't really get the point of your story so I don't how to respond to that, and I didn't understand what you wrote about "closed doors" and "intension" either so yeah.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: