• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Sunday Evening, So Much For An Early Night

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
I got called home by worried wife, Lola, the mummy ferret and wife of Charlie, was very very ill, after most of the day holding her close to my chest whilst wrapped in one of my old t shirts, and feeding her baby food, she is now asleep in an old cat basket next to our bed, I have come back to work, to finish off some important upgrades that have to be delivered in the morning, but have spent the last 2 hours translating and understanding bani instead, so it looks like I will not be home till 2 or 3am,

I stink of ferret and baby food, but I should really now get on with some work,

I have binned my perfect harry as a vision of creator, although it is a good concept, and will remain in my thoughts, but does not do any justice to description of Creator, being an extreme person, i am now comfortable with three visions, a tiny molecule, the infinite universe, and a roaring ocean

I hope Sp is not in an argumentative mood tonight, I really must get on, as much as I enjoy our somewhat pointless arguments, I also get a huge amount out of them, as Sp is a good debater, and a good arguer, and like me, always stands up for the underdog

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM