SPN Seva - Please Donate! | Sikh Philosophy Network
  • Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

SPN Seva - Please Donate!

Currently reading:
SPN Seva - Please Donate!

Sep 29, 2005
Waheguru ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji ki Fateh!

I've noticed that although there's a clear reminder that the monthly maintenance goals for this website are only $500... we hardly get more than $50 on any given month.

If everyone who can regularly contribute to SPN would commit as little as $10 a month, we'd run far past our goal.

Think about how often you visit SPN. What do you get here? Sangat, Knowledge, Camaraderie, New viewpoints... isn't it worth a few dollars?

This is seva, part of your dasvand (one tenth to be given to those in need). Think of this as a Cyber-Gurdwara of sorts. Are you one of those who walks into the Gurdwara and offers one dollar when you have a $20 in your pocket? or do you give from your heart, knowing it's a good cause?

I know that personally, I've learned so much here, gained so much knowledge, heard so many different viewpoints that i may have never known before... SPN enriches my day. if you feel the same, i would encourage you to do your part.

And i want to give a HUGE thanks to Aman and all of the moderators who work so hard to keep SPN a clean, healthy, learning environment.

So what do you think? What do YOU get out of SPN? :welcome:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

SPN on Facebook

Featured post

This shabad is from sri Raag, and was composed by Guru Amardas ji, on Ang 34. The translation is...