Leisure - Some MBA Concepts Nicely Explained | Sikh Philosophy Network
  • Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Leisure Some MBA Concepts Nicely Explained

Currently reading:
Leisure Some MBA Concepts Nicely Explained

Jul 13, 2004
Canada
A Professor at one of the IIM's ( India) was explaining marketing concepts to the Students:-

You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say: "I am very rich. Marry me!" That's Direct Marketing

One of your friends points at you and says: "He's very rich. Marry him." That's Advertising

You go up to her and get her telephone number. The next day, you call and say: "Hi, I'm very rich. Marry me." That's Telemarketing

You get up and straighten your tie, you walk up to her and pour her a drink, you open the door of the car for her, pick up her bag after she drops it, offer her ride and then say: "By the way, I'm rich. Will you marry me?" That's Public Relations

She walks up to you and says: "You are very rich! Can you marry me?" That's Brand Recognition

You go up to her and say: "I am very rich. Marry me!" She gives you a nice hard slap on your face. That's Customer Feedback

You go up to her and say: "I am very rich. Marry me!" And she introduces you to her husband. That's demand and supply gap.

Before you say anything, another person comes and tells her: "I'm rich. Will you marry me?" and she goes with him That's competition eating into your market share

Before you say: "I'm rich, Marry me!" yourwife arrives. That's restriction for entering new markets

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

SPN on Facebook

Featured post

By the 5th Guru Arjan Dev, the shabad is on Ang 616 of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji...

Latest posts