• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Simran - Gyani Maskeen Ji

Oct 21, 2009
India
I am posting a very old recording of Gyani Maskeen ji. However, it is felt that those interested would extract the necessary message. It was one of the recording that was very helpful to me.

Hope it shall be useful to you as well. I shall post some other recordings as well in due course.

http://youtu.be/DW5-WALufms

<object width="480" height="360">

Wahe Guru ji Ka khalsa... Wahe Guru ji Ki Fateh
<embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/DW5-WALufms?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="360"></object>

BhagatSingh

SPNer
Apr 24, 2006
Re: Simran -Gyani Maskken ji

Spot on.

Can't think anything to add to that. Through repetition of Naam all false ras (or juice, essence, tastes) fall by the way side. The True Ras remains. It is always present. The trick is to continue on to find the True Ras once the false one's are no longer there. There is a point during repetition where one wants to quit because one thinks there is nothing left. He mistakes the false for the True, and so when the false leave him, he thinks all Ras is gone. But it is at this point when the false ras are gone that the True Ras of things will come, the timeless, formless, encapsulating Ras independent of all things.

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
Re: Simran -Gyani Maskken ji

Spot on.

Can't think anything to add to that. Through repetition of Naam all false ras (or juice, essence, tastes) fall by the way side. The True Ras remains. It is always present. The trick is to continue on to find the True Ras once the false one's are no longer there. There is a point during repetition where one wants to quit because one thinks there is nothing left. He mistakes the false for the True, and so when the false leave him, he thinks all Ras is gone. But it is at this point when the false ras are gone that the True Ras of things will come, the timeless, formless, encapsulating Ras independent of all things.
Veer BhagatSingh ji what is spot on also is that through understanding, living with ever improving so, there is no need to go to the local store or use a squeegee to extract any "Ras/Juice". It is self generated like rest of the body chemicals and ever so naturally. No need for external squeegees lol which can of course breakdown. Sure if you want to taste the ras/juice no one guides Sikhs other than your doctor (SGGS).

If you can not understand the need to understand what Guru ji and others gave us in SGGS then I think you need to adjust the recipe of your ras/juice, may be.

Sat Sri Akal.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM