• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Simran Experiences - "As The Inner Vision Is Awakened, One Comes To Know One's Own Home, Deep Within

chazSingh

Writer
SPNer
Feb 20, 2012
najar bhee ghar ghar thae jaaniaa ||2||
As the inner vision is awakened, one comes to know one's own home, deep within the self. ||2||
Guru Nanak Dev Ji Raag Gauree 153

Satnaam Sat Sangat Ji,
I would like to start this thread so that other sangat members can share their experiences with Meditation and Simran.
Have you been blessed with this inner vision? What do you see? how does this vision make you feel?

From my own experience, Guru Ji has blessed me with this inner vision during meditiation and Simran. People say that when you are blessed with this you shouldnt tell others. I dissagree because this is what the sangat is for, to share, to help others and to uplift each other.

God Bless all.

Oct 21, 2009
India
Responding to your query, it is stated that I am a beginner and can concentrate, or rather pretend myself of doing so, only for 15 minutes. There is no experience and yet It is felt that with passage of time , as the faith develops, I shall also have that is destined for me. Shall seek your guidance from time to time.

Regards!

chazSingh

Writer
SPNer
Feb 20, 2012
Responding to your query, it is stated that I am a beginner and can concentrate, or rather pretend myself of doing so, only for 15 minutes. There is no experience and yet It is felt that with passage of time , as the faith develops, I shall also have that is destined for me. Shall seek your guidance from time to time.

Regards!

Satnaam Taranjeet Ji,

We're all beginners in this, and we're all friends and companions and because of forums like this, we can all come together in our search for the truth.

When we want to climb a mountain...you may not see the sumit and question whether you can make it to the top. but we may come across someone who has been a quarter of the way up...they assist us in getting to that point, then we may meet someone thats been half way up, and they also assist us, and then in turn we assist others to get half way and so on....this is power of the sangat that SGGS Ji always talks about

I have not reached any destination...but just hope the sangat is open to discussing such subjects and guiding each other a long.

15 minutes is perfect :), do not feel down if you cannot concentrate for longer...it used to annoy me soo much when i tried to concentrate on the mantra 'Satnaam' or 'Waheguru' and my mind kept coming up with thoughts about money, women etc...it wouldnt let me concentrate. but just keep working at it, the mind starts to setlle eventuallyand you'll find that you'll start to enjoy longer periods. Its your 5 thieves that do not want you to setlle, they want you to be following them. they're very persistant :)

Oh, i also used to think i'll never get time to do simran or meditate, then i just thought that well i go to sleep every night, why dont i lie in bed and quietly do simran in my mind, eyes closed...it doesnt matter if i fell as sleep, it got me in the routine of doing simran...which helped a lot.

anyway sorry for talking so much...would be good to hear how you progress

Jan 6, 2005
Metro-Vancouver, B.C., Canada
Thought to ponder:

579373_10150815438327100_529648347_n.jpg

TruthSatnaam

SPNer
May 29, 2012
UK
Satnaam

One of the first things a Truth Seeker should learn is that we should never assess where we are as spiritual beings- we know nothing- only he is a knower (this is a pyschology of a simplistic mind).

A spiritual mind is a silenced mind- a mind without countless wonder is a mind without countless expectations and assessments of how things should be and turn out/ even feel.
If we have guessed/estimated how an experience should take shape or form- we will never recognise it for it didnt match our pre-conceived perception.

The thing is, that this path never ends. The discoveries of Truth are infinite, just like God himself- they are endless.

However, the Perfection of the Heart is within reach- a perfect heart is the heart that lives in Truth. This path is not about flying to different realms and performing white magic(siddhis), Darshans are not our aim(for they are still within image and the Truth is beyond image as described in Gurbani)-we already receive Darshans every moment- It is Him pervading all around us(& He is Us) afterall. This path is about living the Truth in each precious, gifted moment.

To reach the unbreakable state (Atal Awastha) where the heart is constantly pure/perfect- we must be in complete acceptance at all time of karma with Nirvair and Nirbhoa- to be in complete acceptance of the universe and the creation, of their actions of how they live regardless of being spiritual or not- for the universe is in a state it deserves.
Regardless all the downfalls in life we can still accept it all as Truth(Hukam/God)- to then never react in anger, or spite, or jealousy, envy, ridicule and disrespect.

When a soul has disregarded himself as nothing, lives at the feet of others (neechai ka neech)- and on finding the death of themselves (into true acceptance of God being their keeper)- then the soul is an unbreakable state refered to as Atal Awastha. Remember that in Truth- we have no image, our true origin is the silence of Nothing- this is what God discovered himself to be after many ages- it is a frequency beyond which maya dwellers can comprehend. Hence we always accept all as Nothing(As Truth or Sat-Satnaam).

God Bless You

Luckysingh

Writer
SPNer
Dec 3, 2011
Vancouver

Regards!

Time is not really a big issue, or it shouldn't be made as one.
I always try not to focus or pay attention to time and this way it helps.
Sometimes you can be meditating for only 5 minutes and it feels like 30 minutes and vica versa.
It comes with time, be patient though.
Don't expect anything ,just let it happen and you will be surprised.

I personally find saying 'waheguru' is easier than anything else but you can try whatever suits you or you seem more personally familiar with.

Last edited:

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
Bhain TruthSatnaam ji wonderful post.
Satnaam

One of the first things a Truth Seeker should learn is that we should never assess where we are as spiritual beings- we know nothing- only he is a knower (this is a pyschology of a simplistic mind).

If we have guessed/estimated how an experience should take shape or form- we will never recognize it for it didn't match our pre-conceived perception.

The thing is, that this path never ends. The discoveries of Truth are infinite, just like God himself- they are endless.

However, the Perfection of the Heart is within reach- a perfect heart is the heart that lives in Truth. This path is not about flying to different realms and performing white magic(siddhis), Darshans are not our aim(for they are still within image and the Truth is beyond image as described in Gurbani)-we already receive Darshans every moment- It is Him pervading all around us(& He is Us) afterall. This path is about living the Truth in each precious, gifted moment.
In SGGS there is a concept often referred to as "Continuously or Always Aware". It is a very fundamental teaching and guidance.

What are examples of continuously aware,

• You see an animal, a bird and such and you marvel
    • You make eye contact and the two souls touch each other
  • You interact with a person over the internet
    • You get pleasant feeling, your souls touch and you generate happiness out of little effort
  • You do a spontaneous act of generosity or goodwill towards someone
    • A spark of love flies
  • Even observing yourself where you are at any instance in time and recognizing that to be a unique moment as each moment is unique in life that could not be so preplanned in minute detail if we so observe
The more you experience "awe or moments there of", the more you are closer to the creator and the creation so in consonance. I find doing it for self through various methods or techniques is rather selfish but it is not for me to guide others if they so enjoy.

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:UseFELayout/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->
ਜੋ ਕਿਸੇ ਨੂੰ ਖੁਸ਼ ਕਰ ਕੇ ਮਜਾ ਆਉਂਦਾ ਇਹ ਕੁਸ਼ ਹੋਰ ਹੀ ਹੈ / The joy you get making others happiness is something totally different

So taking it beyond enjoyment and making it a way of life is perhaps an equally noble or valid objective to consider.

Sat Sri Akal

chazSingh

Writer
SPNer
Feb 20, 2012
Satnaam

A spiritual mind is a silenced mind- a mind without countless wonder is a mind without countless expectations and assessments of how things should be and turn out/ even feel.
If we have guessed/estimated how an experience should take shape or form- we will never recognise it for it didnt match our pre-conceived perception.
God Bless You

TruthSatnaam Ji,

This is a very nice post.
One of the first things i started realising on this path is that the Ego should be held to one side as much as possible. That we should never think that we are the doer, or that our efforts are providing the experiences.

EVERYTHING is him, we are just the spectator. Even the thoughts or the motivation to sit and meditate or do Seva is his Grace, his Will that is doing everything.

I for one, don;t care where i am spiritually, or what realms i traverse through. As of yet i haven't felt scared or un-comfortable with what i've experienced and that I hope is the love for Guru Ji that always protects me. Always keep hold of the sounds and vibration of Waheguru and Satnaam, they'll keep you moving in the right path and safely.

My biggest blockage was to accept and believe that god is within me, and that i don't need to go anywhere but to understand that all can be experiences within. Once i got over that blockage i started to understand that God is one with me at all times and it is He that is meditating with me :) This will open you up to all that is Him.

Everything is is Gurbani, both the technology and info of the spiritual path.
God bless you all on your journey.

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
As the inner vision is awakened, one comes to know one's own home, deep within the self. ||2||
Guru Nanak Dev Ji Raag Gauree 153

Satnaam Sat Sangat Ji,
I would like to start this thread so that other sangat members can share their experiences with Meditation and Simran.
Have you been blessed with this inner vision? What do you see? how does this vision make you feel?

From my own experience, Guru Ji has blessed me with this inner vision during meditiation and Simran. People say that when you are blessed with this you shouldnt tell others. I dissagree because this is what the sangat is for, to share, to help others and to uplift each other.

God Bless all.

Chazji

I would actually go as far as to say that prayer, meditation, naam japping, Simran all distract from the true philosophy of Sikhism.

One should attempt to be in connection with Creator at all times, to 'set aside' time for repetition of words, divine requests, silent breathing rituals, and recitation, in my mind, only clears the white noise that plagues us all, only for it to return once these activities have ceased.

Our minds, in my opinion, need to learn, they need to absorb information, they need to be educated, only then can, slowly, this white noise subside to allow that connection to be made, permanently.

There is nothing magical or even spiritual about Sikhism in my opinion, its all quite simple, learn the truth, live the truth, share what you have, go out into society and make a difference.

This hiding away in dark rooms seems to me to be only for the self :interestedsingh:

chazSingh

Writer
SPNer
Feb 20, 2012
POWER OF ATTENTION (Consciousness).

Someone once said to me - if you want to understand god, try to understand consciousness.

one of the biggest attributes of consciousness is ATTENTION. We can draw our attention to anything and we become conscious of it, one with it.

listening to music...there are lots of instruments, yet you get drawn by a particular sound, the sounds of the violen, your attention moves to just the violin, all other sounds become dim, you become one with the violin, untill you're attention is drawn else where. For that moment your consciousness/attention is one with the violin.

The attention, when taken to between your eyebrows raises your consciousness to that level...the more you practice this the more you're attention withdraws from the outer world or other areas of your body. This took me a while to master...used to get headaches...but what worked for me was to just relax, imagine yourself floating just behind your eyes. your eyes will naturally look up towards the centre of your eyesbrows but it will reduce any chance of headaches.

At the same time always listening to the sounds and vibration of the words Satnaam and Waheguru...really listening to each sound carefully.

Ego, Desires, Lust etc etc always took my attention away from all of the above with thoughts and images of women flashing into my mind, but a quick shake of the head, a little stretch and i was back into the meditation again. I didnt know this at first but it was myself coming face to face with my subconscious mind...the ugliness in my character.

Again, this worked for me, but others may have found their own useful methods.

God bless all.

chazSingh

Writer
SPNer
Feb 20, 2012
Chazji

I would actually go as far as to say that prayer, meditation, naam japping, Simran all distract from the true philosophy of Sikhism.

One should attempt to be in connection with Creator at all times, to 'set aside' time for repetition of words, divine requests, silent breathing rituals, and recitation, in my mind, only clears the white noise that plagues us all, only for it to return once these activities have ceased.

Our minds, in my opinion, need to learn, they need to absorb information, they need to be educated, only then can, slowly, this white noise subside to allow that connection to be made, permanently.

There is nothing magical or even spiritual about Sikhism in my opinion, its all quite simple, learn the truth, live the truth, share what you have, go out into society and make a difference.

This hiding away in dark rooms seems to me to be only for the self :interestedsingh:

If you TRUELY believe that your whole existence, life force, breathing, cell rejuvination, hair growth, feelings of love, honesty for all is due to the EXISTANCE OF GOD WITHIN YOU. then you'll start to understand why taking a little time to connect with this life force is worth EVERYTHING TO YOU.

Yes i agree that you dont need to experience got within to experience him on the outside....I do believe that the whole experience and joy of his creation take a completely different level when you manage to connect on the inside.

God bless you.

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
If you TRUELY believe that your whole existence, life force, breathing, cell rejuvination, hair growth, feelings of love, honesty for all is due to the EXISTANCE OF GOD WITHIN YOU. .

I do truly believe this

then you'll start to understand why taking a little time to connect with this life force is worth EVERYTHING TO YOU.

I also understand this, however what you are doing, in my opinion, is not connecting, as you have stated, you are merely listening to one instrument out of an entire orchestra. It also requires effort, and it requires a mantra, the same word spoken again and again,

In my view, connecting is living, when we live truthfully and as per Bani, then we are able to not only hear the whole orchestra, but see it too.

I think we can both agree that this connection is a good thing for a Sikh, the issue is how do we achieve it, meditation or action

chazSingh

Writer
SPNer
Feb 20, 2012
I do truly believe this

I think we can both agree that this connection is a good thing for a Sikh, the issue is how do we achieve it, meditation or action

Yup, we both agree on this connection.
The thing is, there is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth :)
And SGGS Ji contains the truth and nothing but the truth, and the steps are made so clear and precise, laid out so beautifully, yet our mind confuses it all, raises doubts, questions.

I do not profess to know anything or everything. I'm only talking from my own experiences. yours and the sangats may be different. But when i read gurbani it clearly states levels of raised awareness and consciosunes and how to attain it. Rather than questions, doubt, i put into practice what it was saying, and i've started to experience the things that it is describing. That is my proof, my own internal proof that guru ji provides. Guru Ji (internal) had to fight all my trillions of doubts, i'm so glad guru ji is very persistant.

The doubts start to deminish, the fears start to deminish and then Guru Ji says to you "i told you so" :)
The fear of death starts to go away because all the things I thought were just fairytales as described in gurbani, you start to actually experience. We can all do this.

I posted something on another thread of my journey so far...will post it again if anyone would like to read it.

I say 'my journey' but there is no 'Me' or 'I' in this...it is all him, we just need to surrender.

chazSingh

Writer
SPNer
Feb 20, 2012
A message I left on another thread of my inner feeling and experiences:

in Sikhi: Guru is the bani (shabad/word) and bani (shabad/word) is the guru
in christianity: in the beginning was the Word (shabad), the word was with god...the word WAS GOD

In our reality exists the outer world, and the inner world (within our own body)
on the inside exists the Anhad Shabad (unstruck sound current/Shabad/the word)
on the outside exists the Sound current/shabad/word in Sri Guru Granth Sahib.

While we cannot at first hear the inner sound current. We can start to meditate on the outer word/shabad/gurbani. This will eventually tune your consciousness into being able to hear the inner sound current.

There are two stages if your thirst, hunger and Love exists to experience god...only then do you get the gurpursaad.

1st stage:
As the inner vision is awakened, one comes to know one's own home, deep within the self. ||2||Guru Nanak Dev Ji, Raag Gauree , 153

I am 32 years old, was a disgusting shameless sinner...i still Sin, but the thirst for Guru Ji was welling up so much i was going to explode, and Guru Ji has awakened this inner vision. I now am Shown this inner vision every day when i meditate and do Simran. I say that i am shown, because i don't actually do anything...its all guru ji...i'm just the spectator. The visions are beautiful...sometimes you can feel the true amrit inside cleaning you up :)

2nd Stage:

When you mediate on the word, the shabad, the gurbani. Sounds/vibrations of Satnaam and Waheguru...your consciosness is being lifted very gradually to prepare you for hearing the inner Word/Shabad.

gur kee baanee naam vajaaeae ||
Through the Word of the Guru's Bani, the Naam resounds; Raag Aasaa

At the moment during my meditation/Simran i have not come across the inner Anhad shabad. but it WILL happen when the time is right and when i am ready for it.
Reference:: Sikh Philosophy Network http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/showthread.php?t=38569

By His Grace, you listen to the sound current of the Naad.
Guru Arjan Dev Ji, Raag Gauree, 270

At first it will sound like drums and various instruments that we are already accustomed to:
Reference:: Sikh Philosophy Network http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/showthread.php?t=38569

nehathaa sabadh vaaja(n)th bhaeree ||1|| rehaao ||
The Unstruck Sound-current of the Shabad is the vibration of the temple drums. ||1||Pause||

Once you hear the INNER shabad, you then put your attention towards it like when you hear a song that you love in a crowded market. This inner shabad will then gradually take you into higher spirtiual realms where you draw closer to god realisation.

guramukh dhhiaan sehaj dhhun oupajai sach naam chith laaeiaa ||
The Gurmukh meditates on the Lord; the celestial sound-current resounds within him, and he focuses his consciousness on the True Name.
Raag Gujri, 512

chazSingh

Writer
SPNer
Feb 20, 2012
I do truly believe this

I also understand this, however what you are doing, in my opinion, is not connecting, as you have stated, you are merely listening to one instrument out of an entire orchestra. It also requires effort, and it requires a mantra, the same word spoken again and again,

The example of the instrument was to show the power of attention. When i started to put my attention to this point (in betweeen the eyebrows and behind the eyes) on a daily basis, practicing it together with mediation on the shabad....i believe that process is what unlocked the inner vision.

But none of this would have happened i believe if my internal guru cannot feel the love pouring out the heart.

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
Chazji

I hate having these debates with you, I think I have already mentioned that.

I do not have your passion or your love, but we are all different, I respect you brother, I just don't agree with you mundahug

chazSingh

Writer
SPNer
Feb 20, 2012
Chazji

I hate having these debates with you, I think I have already mentioned that.

I do not have your passion or your love, but we are all different, I respect you brother, I just don't agree with you mundahug

And i totally respect you also Ji,

When i came onto this forum, i found hundreds of people all saying "i think" or "i believe", or "i dont think its possible" etc etc.
I didnt come across many people saying "I tried to do this for some months, and experienced this" or "this didnt work for me but i tried this instead and had great results"

There wasnt many people trying things out and experimenting so thats why i tried to take a different approach thats all. Or maybe they just were not being heard.

Oct 21, 2009
India
Chazji

There is nothing magical or even spiritual about Sikhism in my opinion, its all quite simple, learn the truth, live the truth,
share what you have, go out into society and make a difference.

It confuses me when someone writes as learn the truth and live the truth. It is my problem that I do not fully appreciate the message contained in these terms.. But the way I conceive the truth is to practice Bani and live it as Gyani ji and your good self has mentioned in numerous posts. Bani clearly states to do simran/ naam jap/ contemplation and meditation .In fact it is also clearly stated the Amritvella is the best time for this. I cannot do it as early rising is slightly difficult for me, This is my weakness. I shall and should not make my weakness as an alibi for not doing these things at all. I may do it during day time or evening hours when the body is ready and mind is at rest. May be tomorrow when I am blessed by Grace that I may start doing it in early hours. But It shall not be fit for me to adjust Bani as per my convenience and feel satisfied with.

Harry ji, Could you kindly explain as to :What is the meaning when you say ,'learn the truth' and 'live the truth'.?What are the components of learning the truth and that of living the truth.? It is believed that keeping control over five passions and complete surrender of ego should be included in these. Having overcome these one should do simran/naam jap etc. else one should not be living as per Bani. It is personal view of things only.

Kindly explain as to what exactly do you mean by these terms so that your message is fully understood. It is not a debate , it is simple question to rationalize your posts more meaningfully.

Last edited:

chazSingh

Writer
SPNer
Feb 20, 2012
In fact it is also clearly stated the Amritvella is the best time for this. I cannot do it as early rising is slightly difficult for me, This is my weakness. I shall and should not make my weakness as an alibi for not doing these things at all. I may do it during day time or evening hours when the body is ready and mind is at rest. May be tomorrow when I am blessed by Grace that I may start doing it in early hours. But It shall not be fit for me to adjust Bani as per my convenience and feel satisfied with.

You are correct brother, Amrit vela is the most beneficial time. Many people are sleeping, brain waves are reduced, very tranquil and spiritually charged time of the day.

I have attempted regular Simran during amrit Vela, it is very difficult and by Guru Ji's grace i will one day be doing this regulary. But myself personally i found taking small steps most beneficial. doing Simran 'daily' at any possible time...this will pave the way for then longer simran sessions at any possible time, and then one day this will have planted the seeds for amrit vela.

I do ardaas when going to sleep asking guru ji to wake me up during the night for when he wants me to do simran. i used to be awoken at about 5am regularly and even though sleep used to overcome me i tried to do as much simran as possible just lying in bed before i fell asleep. this could be 2 minutes, 10 mintes etc...doesnt matter...we're planting the seeds to greater things.

On one blessed night i managed to stay away for 2 hours during amrit vela with very good simran concentration. It was the most blissfull, pins and needles feeling all over when in deep meditation :)

I hope Guru Ji Blesses me and the whole sangat with regular amrit vela.

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
Harry ji, Could you kindly explain as to :What is the meaning when you say ,'learn the truth' and 'live the truth'.?What are the components of learning the truth and that of living the truth.? It is believed that keeping control over five passions and complete surrender of ego should be included in these. Having overcome these one should do simran/naam jap etc. else one should not be living as per Bani. It is personal view of things only.

Taranjeetji

I can only tell you what my interpretation is, and I must warn you, every Sikh I have had a discussion with has ended the discussion in anger and proclaimed that I am no Sikh at all, and I am bringing shame to Sikhi with my views. However, as you have asked, it is easier to state what I believe by way of events occuring

4.30 am-wake up
4.45 am- realise am not going to get back to sleep and inform wife, who is looking at me with one eye open, and decide to goto shop.
5.15 am dressed and as it is a lovely day, my inner Hukam tells me to walk to work and contemplate bani, when I do this, I internally debate concepts, the meaning of life, is it wrong to want a Range Rover, can one be humble and wealthy, etc etc, a walk to work (3 miles) is truthful living in my view, but I steal wifes car instead
5.30 am at work-first thing I do is read this forum, I note others opinions, I try and see their point of view, sometimes I find myself validated, sometimes I do not, either way, I figure I learn something, each customer I deal with, I try and be brutally honest, I buy and sell IT equipment, I believe it is right to always offer a fair price regardless what they think it is worth,

7.30am drive home again and give car to wife, cuddle dog and stroke cat, although I am in a rush to get back to work, wife gives me lift

9am, a server comes in, indicating he will take £20, it is quite high spec and worth nearer £200, but I just do not have the heart to steal it from him, I offer to ebay it on his behalf, taking expenses only, as he is 'broke', ,

Throughout the day people wander in and out, some wish to talk, some have problems, I try my best to listen, to advise, sometimes I am rushed, and I have to cut people short, I feel bad then, as Creator has directed someone to me and I have failed them, or at times I feel selfish, but on the whole, I try my best to be everyones friend, and try and spread a bit of cheer, I make people laugh, I do my best to be truthful in business, sometimes it costs me a lot of money, sometimes people think I have another agenda, sometimes I will refuse a part exchange on account it is better than what they are buying, and just needs a cheap fix, in my head, I think I know what is right and wrong, truthful living is doing what your heart tells you is right,

12pm A local shopkeeper comes in for gossip, I smile and nod, but refuse to get drawn in, although it is tempting, as it is quite juicy gossip, but it feels wrong

1pm An extremely attractive woman comes in selling a laptop, I note she is wearing a low cut top, I spend the entire conversation looking directly at her eyes and behaving like a professional, of course there is a part of me like all men that wishes to have a quick peek, but again, a big red light is flashing in my head with 'wrong' written all over it, I buy the laptop and pay a fair price.

1.30pm Some hard drives I order arrive, they are the wrong size, I check the order and realise I have ordered wrongly, I inform vendor who offers to pay return shipping, I point out it was my mistake, he retracts his kind offer, and also states that any refund will be minus outgoing shipping as well, but thats ok, the red light is not flashing

2.00pm find screen for laptop that I should have ordered a new one for, fits perfect and is in new condition, ring customer and inform screen is used and discount accordingly

3.pm go to local cafe where owner has made tandoori chicken on my suggestion as a way of increading sales, he has only sold 5 pieces, which leave 6, feel honour bound to purchase remaining 6 and eat them for lunch, truthful living has its benefits....

3.30pm, read your post and decide instead of waffling on about being honest, truthful and brave, simply recount the day and let you make your own mind up about what I am talking about

When I go home tonight, before I sleep, I will think about today, as I do every day, and rate myself as to how honest, and how truthful was my day, did I lie, did I deceive, was I humble, at any point did I try and play the big man, were all lustful thoughts directed at my wife, if anyone had annoyed me, did I forgive them, and make an effort to disolve any bad feelings, after this, I may run a hot bath and sit in it for an hour, in the bath, I will relax and debate another topic, at present, it is in fact something Chazji has stated, 'if we do not rehabilitate then the whole world will be in darkness', its a good point and it has thrown me, so it requires time to think, to play out scenarious, to try and touch base with God inside me, my Godhead, to see what it thinks, my wife may wander in, and I will debate it with her, my dog will wander in, and I will debate it with him, if I cannot sleep, then I will wake at 3am, wake my wife, and debate it with her again, to date, she has never refused, and will listen to me at any time, although to be fair, the red light does flash before I shake her awake

hope that helps

4.15pm read post again after posting, feel it makes my point in a simple fashion, but makes me look like a simpleton rather than an educated scholar making a thrusting point, inetrnally debate whether I am writing for maximum number of thanks, or whether I am just being 'me' and honest, realise I could make the point a lot better and a lot more succint, but red light starts flashing, so leave it as is

Last edited:

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM