• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

1984 Anti-Sikh Pogrom Sikhs Were Massacred In 1984 Even In Indian President Pratibha Patil’s Consistency

BaljinderS

SPNer
Dec 29, 2011
New York (November 27, 2011): While India’s President Pratibha Devisingh Patil is scheduled to present “The Standards” to 6 Lancer, a regiment of Armoured Corp which took part in Operation Blue Star, infamous and notorious Army attack on Darbar Sahib Amritsar in June 1984, Sikhs For Justice (SFJ) a Human Rights NGO, working to unravel the true facts about November 1984 Sikh Genocide, has raised questions and concerns regarding President Patil’s role in November 1984 massacre of Sikhs.

Several hundred Sikhs were killed in Jalgaon District of Maharashtra in November 1984 while Pratibha Patil was Congress (I) MLA and Cabinet Minister in Maharashtra Government, SJF claims in a statement, copy of which is available with Sikh Siyasat Network.

As per Gurpatwant Singh Pannun, Legal Advisor, SFJ, in the State of Maharashtra it was only Jalgaon and surrounding areas where several hundred Sikhs were killed in November 1984 while Pratibha Patil was Congress (I) MLA, as per more than 70 affidavits submitted by surviving family members of the victims to Justice Nanavati Commission. In addition to President Patil’s mentor-protégé relationship with late Ms. Indira Gandhi, stated attorney Pannun, the fact that in November 1984 President Patil was Congress (I) MLA from Jalgaon area and a Cabinet Minister in Maharashtra, raises serious questions and concerns about her possible involvement in the killing of Sikhs in her constituency while Sikhs were not killed in the rest of Maharashtra in November 1984.

“As per the findings of Justice Nanavati Commission, it is a matter of record that it was Congress leadership which organized massacre of Sikhs in November 1984. It is evident from the cases of HKL Bhagat, Dharamdas Shastri, Jagdish Tytler, Sajjan Kumar and Kamal Nath that Congress MPs and MLAs were actively involved in organizing attack on Sikhs in their respective constituencies during November 1984 , Gurpatwant Singh Pannu informed Sikh Siyasat Network.

“President Patil who heads the largest democracy of the World must come clean with details regarding killing of Sikhs in her area of influence during November 1984″, he added.

To trace the possible involvement of President Patil and her party associates in the killing of Sikhs in Maharashtra during November 1984, he announced to file a petition under Right to Information (RTI) Act to obtain the exact number of Sikhs killed in Jalgaon area, FIRs lodged with names of the accused during November 1984.

http://www.sikhsiyasat.net/2011/11/...indian-president-pratibha-patils-consistency/

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
Justice will come! The Indian government are still trying to hide it all! ~They will be exposed.
OneD10s ji I don't want to disappoint you, I believe there will never be justice for Sikhs.

Future of Sikhs is very bleak in their Mother/Father Land. There will be lot more in the future of what has happened and it will be blatant. Gandhi's strategy was not to just attack the Golden Temple! It was to show Hindus that they can start treating Sikhs as a minority without respect, without human rights, a part of Hinduism and a bad part. Sikhs needed to be taught lessons for killing the Brahmin shops of deities, miracles, jantar/mantir, holy stones, holy gems, etc. This is a revenge from 500 years ago and just the beginning.

Unfortunately many will take it as though it is anti-Hindu, etc., but that is not the purpose. It is simply recognizing reality how it was, how it is and how it will be.

There are mega number of gullible Sikhs or Sikhs with little affinity to real Sikhi. From the majority in India such get positions, awards, recognition, mingling with powers that are, etc. For them Sikhs are just Hindus and so it will be for their generations to come.

http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/1984/34554-1984-sikh-genocide-26-years-new.html#post142465
http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/1984/34554-1984-sikh-genocide-26-years-new-4.html#post144275

Sat Sri Akal.

Last edited:

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
The chequebook is mightier than the sword
harry haller veer ji, this reminds me of an often mentioned concept that my father used to say. While referring to one segment of the Sikh population he will say, "Such people would even sell their daughter for a business deal!". I don't want to mention which part of the Sikh segment it was as it is becoming nebulous with participation of even more segments of Sikh society now a days.

I absolutely cannot deny the quote that "Everyone has price". Maybe some have set this price too low. Who knows!

By the way so their is killing of Sikhs in the area where the sitting president of India comes from. How about the following,

In the same vein Dr S. Radhakrishnan, the ex president of India stated, Sikh Gurus do not claim to teach a new doctrine but only renew the eternal wisdom. Nanak elaborated the views of Vaisnava saints..
This President even did not see Sikhs other than as Hindus or that Sikhs were a non-entity. For him all Sikhs don't exist! Isn't that even worse!

It seems the ruling Junta in India picks President's with right upbringing and thoughts lol. What a bunch of turds!

Sat Sri Akal.

Last edited:

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: