• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Sikh Leader Caught Kissing Transsexual

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
UK-based pro-Khalistan activist caught smooching a transsexual in a video

In a video, which is going viral on social media, Harsimranjit Singh Khera, the youth leader of the Sikh Federation UK, is seen smooching a transsexual person.

Khera has been engaged in the 2020 Referendum activities in the United Kingdom and other European countries.

Many believe that the content of the video is in contrast with what the radical leader preaches.

RD1

Writer
SPNer
Sep 25, 2016
I am kind of confused...is the article claiming that this guy kissing a transsexual, is bad? If its with consent.....then....what is the issue?

Ishna

Writer
SPNer
May 9, 2006
It's the last line in Harry ji's post which I think is the problem. "Many believe that the content of the video is in contrast with what the radical leader preaches."

There's nothing actually wrong with it, I agree with you. But if he's usually going around saying there is something wrong with LGBT, and then behaves in this way, it's absolute ridiculous hypocrisy.

sukhsingh

Writer
SPNer
Aug 13, 2012
UK
I don't think Harry is making any judgement he's just putting it out there..

And to add my two pence worth I think it does show the gentleman in a bad light..
Not for kissing someone transsexual or otherwise but because sikh federation UK are the biggest self appointed chauvinistic people out there who would be screaming at the top of their voices if it was someone else

Inderjeet Kaur

Writer
SPNer
Oct 13, 2011
Seattle, Washington, USA
Since I haven't seen the video, I'm not going to comment on it. I will say that being a leader entails a responsibility to act in a manner above reproach.

I read the article. It is completely unprofessional and I won't believe a word of it until I see the video. It actually accused him of "snogging a tranny." Is that news reporting? I don't think so.

sukhsingh

Writer
SPNer
Aug 13, 2012
UK
The video is real.. Why on gods earth anyone would film themselves making out and share it is beyond me but hell, each to there own

Inderjeet Kaur

Writer
SPNer
Oct 13, 2011
Seattle, Washington, USA
Thanks, Aman Singh ji. He does appear to be kissing someone quite passionately, but there's no way of telling who. Is that a transexual? Just looking at the video, he could be kissing anyone.

I personally find kissing disgusting and in India, it's considered obscene, but few Westerners would find anything objectionable about the video.

Inderjeet Kaur

Writer
SPNer
Oct 13, 2011
Seattle, Washington, USA
I have always found the idea of someone sticking his tongue in my mouth disgusting. Watching it is just as bad. Strangely enough, I don't find scenes of intercourse offensive unless they get explicit, showing a lot of genital detail.

But, kissing? Yech!

I speak only for myself.

Ishna

Writer
SPNer
May 9, 2006
Inderjeet speaks for me as well! Exactly the same. I'm not huge on kissing, or watching others kiss. Everyone else can kiss all they want but I'd rather not watch it.

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
i've seen and done a lot of things, kissing on the whole, is quite an innocent action to me, watching people kiss always makes me smile.,

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM