• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Sikh Girls Who Do Not Cut Their Head Hair, But Remove All Other Hair On Their Bodies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
Re: Sikh Girls Who Do Not Cut Their Head Hair, But Remove All Other Hair on Their Bod

Dear Tejwant ji
My quote Dear tejwant ji and all the other hairies amonst us
where does this excluce myself the word us is used and where does it insinuate that i shave that is your conclusion and my justifcation was to tell you that I dont. in no way have i cliamed to be completly hair free only that I shave my head and chin for nonspiritual reasons. if you wish to continue this circular argument then please continue.btw the instrument I use for shaving is a Gillette mach 3 turbo
Tony

Tony,

Guru fateh.

Thanks for proving my point.

End of discussion.

Enjoy your journey.

Tejwant Singh

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
Re: Sikh Girls Who Do Not Cut Their Head Hair, But Remove All Other Hair on Their Bod

so why call me a liar and being arrogant from that statement

Tony,

Guru fateh.

I wanted to stop this mundane {censored} for tat on a peaceful note but it seems you still feel itchy about things. You can not let it go which shows arrogance and holier than thou attitude.

I am here to learn and asked you how you and I can have a fruitful discussion. Read my post again where I asked you how to approach the subject but you ignored for the reasons only known to you.

Let us go with it for once and all. I have no idea what your educational level is as far as english comprehension is concerned but your statement shows either you are distorting the facts, lying or you do not know what you are talking about.

In your last post you write:

Dear Tejwant ji
My quote Dear tejwant ji and all the other hairies amonst us
where does this excluce myself the word us is used and where does it insinuate that i shave that is your conclusion and my justifcation was to tell you that I dont. in no way have i cliamed to be completly hair free only that I shave my head and chin for nonspiritual reasons. if you wish to continue this circular argument then please continue.btw the instrument I use for shaving is a Gillette mach 3 turbo
Tony

The word AMONGST used by you excludes you as a starter. It shows that not ALL of us are HAIRY. the word us does not INCLUDE YOU in the discussion.You have been talking about Sikhs keeping hair and you shaving your head and your beard. If you had said "ALL HAIRIES AMONGST US INCLUDING MYSELF", then you would have included yourself. So stop fooling others and start admitting what you say in your own words.

Rest about other lies and being arrogant, read my previous post and if you follow the instructions I requested about your responding point by point from post,then we can discuss it further and I will show you where you were arrogant and where you lied.

It seems your agenda here is that you just criticise Sikhs and want them to be perfect in your own eyes and find flaws in them.

Sikhi is the journey of the individual, each of us carries our own spriritual torch. You carry yours and check that it does not burn out nor it is put out and let others carry theirs.

Tejwant Singh.

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN

Admin Note: This thread has well out-lived its knowledge value, is now closed. If anybody wants to open this thread for discussions again then please contact the admin and explain why this thread should be opened again. Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: