• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Sikh Girls: A Confused Lot. Are Parents To Blame?

rdhanoa

SPNer
Nov 7, 2005
I find it deeply disturbing that anyone would suggest it inappropriate to question Sikhism. Imagine if Guru Nanak never questioned Islam or hinduism. Religion evolves with time. To not acknowledge or allow this notion reminds me of the Taliban. I thought we looked to Gurbani to answer our questions in life. How can we get answers if we can't ask questions.

Vicram

SPNer
Dec 10, 2005
Neutral Singh said:
Sikhs in this country are confused. I forsee many of my generation moving away from a this religion because we just don't get it!!

Well, before we answer this question.. I wanna know what is the defination of RELIGION for us?

Is it something we follow because it is shoved down our throat by our folks?

Is it something we copy when we see other friends do that same and goto prayers or help out in the Gurdawara?

Is it something that connects us in mind and soul with a higher being.. whoever it might be(Allah or Guru)?

Do we question traditions and try to understand the logic and principal behing them? or do we blindly follow whatever we are told?

Dec 8, 2005
Toronto
I have been reading the views of various participants for sometime & now want to say that parents are to blame for some extent but not the whole since self motivation is also something to be taken into consideration.
Today films is becoming religion for the youth & film personalities their gurus, thanks to the media boom. I think it is becoming necessity day by day to launch such channels which propagate views of Sikhism & its great history about which we have liven by. I mean to see towards the popular media to spread our Gurus teachings. Some of them do exist like Amritbani radio in UK etc.

Common Sense , Integrity and maturity are independent of any religion .

Its a lame excuse and justification that parents have not history or something so they get lured by the muslim guys.

Women are very clever , when a guy other than muslim woos them or runs after them , they give them a good deal of lecture on building career and future.

But when a muslim guys woos them their lecture disappears in the thin air .

As regards the above wording I don't understand what the person wants to convey by saying so "is something lacking in our Sikh boys or something special in Muslim boys for whom girls want to hang up."

Sorry if I have said something wrong.

Sep 11, 2005
Prabhjyotsaini said:
I have been reading the views of various participants for sometime & now want to say that parents are to blame for some extent but not the whole since self motivation is also something to be taken into consideration.
Today films is becoming religion for the youth & film personalities their gurus, thanks to the media boom. I think it is becoming necessity day by day to launch such channels which propagate views of Sikhism & its great history about which we have liven by. I mean to see towards the popular media to spread our Gurus teachings. Some of them do exist like Amritbani radio in UK etc.

As regards the above wording I don't understand what the person wants to convey by saying so "is something lacking in our Sikh boys or something special in Muslim boys for whom girls want to hang up."

Sorry if I have said something wrong.

Dear PrabhjyotSaini Ji

There is also one more Topic "Calling Muslims to Seduce Sikh Girls" , I don't know whether that topic exists on this forum or not.

After reading that Posts and this Post , the person in the question has summed up in this post.

Dec 8, 2005
Dear brother

I read an interesting thread in some other sikh site titled " what muslims percieve us ?? and a thread inthis site titled " "Calling Muslims to Seduce Sikh Girls" ,

WGKHWKF

your comments on " how muslims percieve us " reflects the poor state of your mind ( inspite of being a sikh )

Sikh girls have not been taken by muslims for first time. Since Ahmad Shah abad ali time sikh girls have been going into muslims possession by some means or other force or allurment.

It is when ever you have been weak that girls leave you either voluntarily or by force.

Girls are Oestrogenic driven creatures and are attracted by testosterone driven males and not by a {censored} whining men like you .

So how do you define a testerone driven man . It all depends upon which society you live in.

In " USA " you will have to do some thing technologically smart as " SUPERMAN "

IN “UK” you will be required to be "JAMES BOND"

In INDIA you will require to be " Sharook khan " , " Amir Khan " etc ( I have a strong suspicion all the khans are backed by powerful underworld lobby who have secretly captured bolly wood right under your nose) .

Indian muslims are a real smart lot in terms of Number of kids they have and average of 5 , build missiles like the president , and are romantic like Sharuk khan.

Pakistanis muslims are still the smartest muslims I have seen. They threw you out of your own land; play with Osama bin laden and Bush at same time ;develop nukes . Contrast this with our lousy King CM of Punjab who is to scared to even handle a “ peaceful energy generating nuclear reactor” in state. Shame on we all sikhs intellegence . Pakis also have the gut to challenge the high and mighty USA.

So if you love your girls and want them to sleep with you and not some smart muslim . Do some thing testosteronic sikh would do .

say like capture Osama bin laden , get nobel prizes and have a critical number of men to prevent getting wiped out from this planet.

Secondly stop whining like a {censored} SIKH and change to become a modern smart and suave SIKH. One like the role your forefathers would have been proud to see you in 2005 forms such as Superman , batman , James bond, sharuk khan etc.and capturer of osama bin laden.

got it you scared dud

from the

"Smart Sardar of 2005" of Gen X

WGKHWGF

hps62

Sep 11, 2005
Do all the regions revolve around Female ?

Today we people fight for land and money .

But think of the primitive day when poeple were Nomads , and there was no barriers between day to day living , Land was not their problem , and money was no their problem , because they lived in the jungles .

Then what was that People fought for ?

Then what was that , for whom , people invented religion as the morality check minimize fight .

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh

Dear DS,

One personal question, are you male or female?

If can not tell pubically then inform das by Persoanl message.

If you are male then das is astonsh to see how can a male talsk so intellignetly about female .

you are realy great.

Sep 11, 2005
Dear Viyadeep ji

Ha Ha Ha , He He He .........

Very Very Dear Friend , I would call you friend .

I don't take anything seriously , but so I what ever I write , I write as if we all have gathered together and enjoying together , with some seriouseness , bit humourus , bit sarcastic , bit laughter .

Dear friend Life is short , We all live in Now and Now , And no one knows what is there in the future .

So , please don't get offended by my posts.

An Open minded is a person who is able to accept the good things and bad things of others .

Hansdeya , khwandiya , and the other stuff ... which hovey mukat..

Ha ha ha ha ha

:u):

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
Dear HPS62

As i understand you have not written the above message about lousy sikhs but atleast you support it which you rwhole heart

I also like the message but some point in the message are outside my current understanding may be some ody could help me

In INDIA you will require to be " Sharook khan " , " Amir Khan " etc ( I have a strong suspicion all the khans are backed by powerful underworld lobby who have secretly captured bolly wood right under your nose) .

Indian muslims are a real smart lot in terms of Number of kids they have and average of 5 , build missiles like the president , and are romantic like Sharuk khan.

Pakistanis muslims are still the smartest muslims I have seen. They threw you out of your own land; play with Osama bin laden and Bush at same time ;develop nukes . Contrast this with our lousy King CM of Punjab who is to scared to even handle a “ peaceful energy generating nuclear reactor” in state. Shame on we all sikhs intellegence . Pakis also have the gut to challenge the high and mighty USA.

I f the writer wants sikh youth to become likes of sharukkhan and amir khan then as understand is that he is mistaken here

both of them are muslims in name ,they show no sign of being muslim in anyway and i bet that if poll asking for the religion of these two great personalities is conducted in india huge no might poll them as hindu

so if writer wants sikhs aswell to be like them as hinduised Sikh then many are already in industry and will going

also mentioned by a writer is name other great personalities which he want sikhs to match like Dawood ( underworld) so that sikh artist can also can have access to underground force to rise in their profession

well my understanding about such could be little and i like admitting it so plz help me understand them

and the writer seems to much infactuated with muslims that he simply ingnores sikh national personalities in india

now about pakistan being very brave and intelligent and challenging USA
well the writer might have some secret access to th eunderground information i think otherwise I havent witnessed this duel where pakistan challenged USA . well the news that i could appreciate was that pakistan was so scared of wrath of usa that they turned their back to thier islamic brothers in both afghan and iraq and well known in international community as fathful dog of usa

And just to mention if you havent come accross any pakistani personally then do so and you know who how they are ashamed of their country and their relations with USA as i have many collegues working with me from pakistan
The writer is so enthusiastic in prasing muslim that he forgot that punjab is indian state and pakistan is a country and their is no sense of comparing the cm of punjab with mushraf

Now the thhings that i could appreciate were

They removed sikhs from their homeland and killed and pushed them to this side of border and main reason of which was failure of sikh leaders to recognise the cunningnessand evilmindedness of indian nationaliest leaders inspite of long history of back stabing by them in the Sikh Hostory
Anyway sikhs accept this as well as a will of AKAL as everything that happens in this world

the second thing i could appreciate was the fast grwing number of muslim due to high fertility rate of muslims and lowest fertility rate of sikhs in india

well this thing concerns me as well but the solutions are few in the mordern society ehere trend is for small familied which has their own advantages but for people who can afford to have more kids is should be encouraged
Atleast if sikhs in india stop killing there unborn daughters the situation could be much better

Jatinder Singh

Sep 11, 2005
The lowest fertility rate of sikhs is due to their ATTITUDE.

The unnecessary Lengthy Mathematics of Parents , the consequence is their daughters can't wait , and elope with some non-sikh guy.

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh

Das was having a pleaseant surprise on the in dept intellect of Devine Seantive and was happy and not hurt to have such fellow member.

so Freind DS Ji,Cheers to you and Thums up to you.

Yuo are realy great and Das can learn a lot from you.

Kindly do not take Das wrong in either of the post as Das realy was giving a comendation to you.Das is sorry anyway for misunderstanding if at all.

Dec 8, 2005
Toronto
The other day I was reading the forum thread "Calling Muslims to woo Sikh girls". I have read about it on other sites also. I reading I think parents play the biggest role in making their wards confused. They have different standards for their sons & daughters, as for example they forbade their daughters not to go to clubs & not to take alcohol quoting there bad effects but at the same time their sons could be seen drunk beyond the level which not even let them stand upright & going to clubs & dancing with skimpily dressed girls. Being a Doctor myself I could say that alcohol is bad both for girls as well as boys then why this double standard of not prohibiting their sons in getting indulged into it. This is not the solo example & I need not to quote all of them since it is the common practice among all of us & we can ourself look into our lives to get to know them.

Its a lame excuse and justification that parents have not history or something so they get lured by the muslim guys.
Women are very clever , when a guy other than muslim woos them or runs after them , they give them a good deal of lecture on building career and future.
This means you want to say that there is something definitely wrong with the upbringing of Sikh guys due which reason the girls reject them. Don't you think parents are required to be more rational in their attitude towards their offsprings whether they are boys or girls.
Gurfateh
Now regarding what you have said above, don't you think there is somethink seriously wrong with the Sikh boys in their attitude towards their religion. They are not trying to keep upto their religion which is spreading wrong message in the people of other community that instigate them to think that Sikh girls are easy target. They woo them either hook or by crook taking them away from their family & leaving them to suffer alone & sometimes they are left in the brothels to spend their rest of the lives & suffer for the mistake which they have committed due their low knowledge of Sikhism being imparted to them by their parents. I must say you are belittling the intelligence of women. Intelligence doesn't lie in choosing some Muslim guy, but rejecting the Sikh guys who have stopped respecting the women & forgot our Gurus message that woman is equal to man in all aspect. I hope everybody knows the fact that in Sikhism women have equal rights as of man. But irony is that many girls suffer due their decisions taken this way.
Gurfateh

Dear DS,

If you are male then das is astonsh to see how can a male talsk so intellignetly about female .

you are realy great.
Regarding the above quote, I must say if it was a sarcasm then it can be ignored but not fully. If you mean it literally then I must say you are also not fully aware of the intelligence of the women on the whole & also such views definitely reflect how much you respect the existence of women.
Thanks

Dec 8, 2005
Toronto
The other day I was reading the forum thread "Calling Muslims to woo Sikh girls". I have read about it on other sites also. I reading I think parents play the biggest role in making their wards confused. They have different standards for their sons & daughters, as for example they forbade their daughters not to go to clubs & not to take alcohol quoting there bad effects but at the same time their sons could be seen drunk beyond the level which not even let them stand upright & going to clubs & dancing with skimpily dressed girls. Being a Doctor myself I could say that alcohol is bad both for girls as well as boys then why this double standard of not prohibiting their sons in getting indulged into it. This is not the solo example & I need not to quote all of them since it is the common practice among all of us & we can ourself look into our lives to get to know them.

This means you want to say that there is something definitely wrong with the upbringing of Sikh guys due which reason the girls reject them. Don't you think parents are required to be more rational in their attitude towards their offsprings whether they are boys or girls.
Gurfateh
Now regarding what you have said above, don't you think there is somethink seriously wrong with the Sikh boys in their attitude towards their religion. They are not trying to keep upto their religion which is spreading wrong message in the people of other community that instigate them to think that Sikh girls are easy target. They woo them either hook or by crook taking them away from their family & leaving them to suffer alone & sometimes they are left in the brothels to spend their rest of the lives & suffer for the mistake which they have committed due their low knowledge of Sikhism being imparted to them by their parents. I must say you are belittling the intelligence of women. Intelligence doesn't lie in choosing some Muslim guy, but rejecting the Sikh guys who have stopped respecting the women & forgot our Gurus message that woman is equal to man in all aspect. I hope everybody knows the fact that in Sikhism women have equal rights as of man. But irony is that many girls suffer due their decisions taken this way.
Gurfateh

Dear DS,

you are realy great.
Regarding the above quote, I must say if it was a sarcasm then it can be ignored but not fully. If you mean it literally then I must say you are also not fully aware of the intelligence of the women on the whole & also such views definitely reflect how much you respect the existence of women.
Thanks

Sep 11, 2005
No girl is bothered about relegion or whether a sikh guy is following his religion or not .

The one and only one religion that rules this world is the

POWER ANd WEALTH .

If you have both , take it , the girl is yours.

Sep 11, 2005
Commanding Dignity and Respect is in ones own hands . People react and respond as you do .

So , are with women .

People don't disrespect all the women , but only react and respond to who do not have self dignity and Self Respect.

Sep 11, 2005
yes , Devinesanative Does acknowledge that he is bit Sarcastic and often writes nonsense stuff as per the perception of the world .

But , One thing , can you enlighten me .

Why people live in FAIRY TALE DREAMS , having fully aware of the ground realities .

Whom do people are fooling .

Every other Man/Woman is Fooling the other Man/Woman.

DevineSanative is Daring and has the courage to write , with resources gifted to him By Almighty.

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh

Well das can say that preception of world differ from person to person.Some people dream and bring it int reality.

Some people see only tip of iceberg and behold it as reality.and that tip could be temred world for them like for frog world is only well hwere he/she lives(Das is coorectly targeting sgpc and Badalkis here)

But again here das is not draging the thuing further.Das realy realy did not meant to offend DS.

It has totaly pricived wrong and das is realy tired of giving clarification.It was only a sort of compliment taken totlay in worng side may be due to cultural gap.

In the job of das a person who can previce or think just like other person and get to know his/her mentiality is termed someone higjly usefull.

Perhpas DS can know the mind of female but could not of das.

Sep 11, 2005
Cheer up Vijaydeep ji ,

Devinesanative has already entered inside your brain from the day one , and has done lots of experiments there . :)

Dec 8, 2005
Toronto
devinesanative said:
No girl is bothered about relegion or whether a sikh guy is following his religion or not .

The one and only one religion that rules this world is the

POWER ANd WEALTH .

If you have both , take it , the girl is yours.
If these are your views then the whole discussion is useless, if you think power & wealth is the sole criteria of selecting Muslim guys by Sikh women & not the religion. How ironic! Then I must suggest to all Sikh guys to wake up and work hard to become powerful & wealthy.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: