• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

General Should Religion Be Altered With Changes In Time And Society?

Apr 14, 2013
I was wandering that everything changes with time so why not religion
I didnt meant it for only one religion
but for many of the religions in existence
just asking about your views

Mar 27, 2013
New things like spiritual knowledge from other traditions and meditation experience can always be added to your own soul and its spiritual bank without needing to alter religion.

May 24, 2008
I was wandering that everything changes with time so why not religion
I didnt meant it for only one religion
but for many of the religions in existence
just asking about your views

Randeep Ji ,
I understand that you do not wish to go the Rehat way but have you tried living Gurbani like the concept of Moolmantar which explains the qualities of God ,or the three pillars of Sikhism like doing honest labour ( Kir
at Karna ) ,remembering the qualities of God as described in Moolmantar ( Naam Japna ) , sharing with less fortunate ( wand chakkna ) . Also controlling the five vices namely Lust( Kaam ) ,Anger (Krodh) , Greed ( Lobh) ,Attachment ( Moh) & Ego(Ahankaar) with the practising of five virtues namely Truth(Sat) , Contentment (Santokh) , Mercy (Daya) , Right Conduct ( Dharam) & Contemplation on Gurbani ( Vichar ) . Also by remembering the qualities of God ( Naam Simran ) as described in Moolmantar all the qualities of God are evolved in us ie we start absorbing those qualities & become Godlike a part of God Himself & thus Liberated while living ( Jiwan Mukt ) to the fullest & not after death .
Try living Gurbani for some time maybe an hour , a day or more then you may realise that Sikhism is TIMELESS , Rehat is for our identity purpose sothat we may not get absorbed in the sea of Hinduism or Islam like millions of other movements have after the downfall of Buddhism in India in 7th century AD

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: