• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Shirdi Sai Baba

muddymick

SPNer
Jan 17, 2011
spnadmin ji,
Many thanks for the answer. Calling me muckymick (not Muddy) made me chortle (and as I suspect completely innocent although quite appropriate even more amusing)
I do realise from your response that I have a) been quite unclear with regards to the specifics of my questions B) As unclear (if not more so) in the context.
I think considering Kaur-1 is not a regular visitor, and my obfuscatory tack, revisiting my non too apparent themes may be best done later with greater clarity in anew thread? How should I proceed as your response brings up new questions?

Kind regards :)

Last edited:

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
muddymick ji

I will not ask you to forgive the unforgivable and I apologize. I fixed my error. My bad.

You have raised at least 10 issues, if not more, each of which makes a good topic for interfaith dialogue. For example, the matter of "inclusive" texts. What does that mean in one or more faith traditions?

Or, do scriptural texts open themselves up to fresh perspectives? What does that mean? My understanding of the many translations of the New Testament -- every translation is a reflection of new perspectives, often inspired by social and political change. Is it possible in Buddhism? Is it possible in Sikhism? etc...

Because I don't know what exactly you meant several times in your comments, my suggested questions are probably based on faulty impressions. It would be better if you were to take your statement apart and decide how to narrow it down into your own questions. Then start new threads.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM