• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Scientists Cure Cancer, But No One Takes Notice

Jan 1, 2010
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/228583-Scientists-cure-cancer-but-no-one-takes-notice
http://www.sott.net/image/image/s3/66725/large/40764_f520.jpg

Hubpages.com
Sun, 15 May 2011 17:05 CDT
Canadian researchers find a simple cure for cancer, but major pharmaceutical companies are not interested.

Researchers at the University of Alberta, in Edmonton, Canada have cured cancer last week, yet there is a little ripple in the news or in TV. It is a simple technique using very basic drug. The method employs dichloroacetate, which is currently used to treat metabolic disorders. So, there is no concern of side effects or about their long term effects.

This drug doesn't require a patent, so anyone can employ it widely and cheaply compared to the costly cancer drugs produced by major pharmaceutical companies.

Canadian scientists tested this dichloroacetate (DCA) on human's cells; it killed lung, breast and brain cancer cells and left the healthy cells alone. It was tested on Rats inflicted with severe tumors; their cells shrank when they were fed with water supplemented with DCA. The drug is widely available and the technique is easy to use, why the major drug companies are not involved? Or the Media interested in this find?

In human bodies there is a natural cancer fighting human cell, the mitochondria, but they need to be triggered to be effective. Scientists used to think that these mitochondria cells were damaged and thus ineffective against cancer. So they used to focus on glycolysis, which is less effective in curing cancer and more wasteful. The drug manufacturers focused on this glycolysis method to fight cancer. This DCA on the other hand doesn't rely on glycolysis instead on mitochondria; it triggers the mitochondria which in turn fights the cancer cells.

The side effect of this is it also reactivates a process called apoptosis. You see, mitochondria contain an all-too-important self-destruct button that can't be pressed in cancer cells. Without it, tumors grow larger as cells refuse to be extinguished. Fully functioning mitochondria, thanks to DCA, can once again die.

With glycolysis turned off, the body produces less lactic acid, so the bad tissue around cancer cells doesn't break down and seed new tumors.

Pharmaceutical companies are not investing in this research because DCA method cannot be patented, without a patent they can't make money, like they are doing now with their AIDS Patent. Since the pharmaceutical companies won't develop this, the article says other independent laboratories should start producing this drug and do more research to confirm all the above findings and produce drugs. All the groundwork can be done in collaboration with the Universities, who will be glad to assist in such research and can develop an effective drug for curing cancer.

You can access the original research for this cancer here.

This article wants to raise awareness for this study, hope some independent companies and small startup will pick up this idea and produce these drugs, because the big companies won't touch it for a long time.
====================================================
Rajneesh Madhok

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
Veer Rajneesh Madhok ji thank you for the post. I am also sure that bodies cure more cancers than any drug ever will. So there are lot of mysteries so unknown within all of us.

As in the article, I will not be surprised if a simple "silver bullet" type cure comes about.

Regards.

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Drugs are BIG MONEY...so is Petrol driven Engines etc.etc..and BIG MONEY is very powerful..powerful enough to KILL research or the stubborn scientist who refuses to cow down...and quit...

Luckysingh

Writer
SPNer
Dec 3, 2011
Vancouver
Drugs as well as the research are very BIG money.

This drug which is quite a simple compound Dichloroacetate is in the same family as acetic acid.
Now, normal household vinegar is actually acetic acid and water!!!

I've been aware of this report for sometime.
It actually started back in 2009/2010 but somehow resurfaced again in May 2011.

To put it in simple terms-
Yes, they have had success with it destroying breast cancer cells and other cancers.

In Toronto, 2 partners (Khan's) have been using it 'off label' for a few years in a private clinic with promising results.
Off label simply means that whoever makes it is not liable as they have not licensed it as an anti cancer agent.

So in effect any one who decides to take it, does so on their own back.

It's a little more complicated for someone that doesn't know how the clinical trials, drug licensing etc actually work, but I will try using simple terms.

The drug has also caused problems like neuropathy, liver disease and may be more.
Which is why, they are in fact in the process of clinical trials at the moment.

They seem to view this simple compound effective but also toxic to some degree and even known to cause further cancers.
These things take years as there are so many factors to log and implement until a final decision is made.

Sadly, - Yes, the big boy drug companies who already have millions invested in complicated research tried to shun these reports.

Now, after all the Hoo haaa they are trying to be interested.

Money,money,money. It's sad that it's all about someone gaining on anothers expense at the end of the day.

The compound is very cheap,simple, effective and overall safe.
This gets big boys annoyed when they realise some unknown outsider not their own high paid experts discovers something simple. Note- heavy goverment funding also goes to the famous big boys...That have to try and keep their reputation...

It's happened before, I'm aware that a certain company had spent billions on a base to use in emollients for psoriasis.
They wanted the active steroid ingredients floating in a liquid that could also have benefits.
They discovered that banana skins contain a useful ingredient that can help. This was after conducting clinical trials, tests and research costing millions....until some wise guy spoke and said ' I've been saying this for years... as the aboroginals have been rubbing banana skins onto their bodies for donkeys years!!!''..........( what a waste of money!!!!)

I hope that they do use the positive information from third party sources and not just disregard it and get through to the long final trial stages soon.

I believe as Ambersariaji mentions that alot of the cures are actually held within us.

All the negativities and bad energy vibrations within us, be they emotional, physical and spiritual are all the roots to our sufferings.
Trying to control your mind and spiritual wellbeing plays an important role to the physical outcomes!!

.........Mind over matter.....

Overall, the healthcare in the west has definitely improved and is still bettering.
But, there are always situations where a suffering person on the other end of the stick experiences betrayal which all boils down to someone else trying to save a losing buck.

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
If only they found the cure years ago..

Why Jios..?? amy i ask ?? is it too late...after all....ALL cures have hteir own time..pencillin..antibiotics..cure for TB..Cholera..diarrohea..typhoid..plague..all came at their own time..so with cancer...and aids..ebola..etc etc..we may have an anti-heart attack injection soon..( hopefully before i die of one ??)

Oct 29, 2010
Very interesting and informative.
There has been significant work done on 'cancer' over the years with unbelieveable findings.
I have come across three sources that may help the interested to understand why there are delays in getting an upper hand on the matter. I list the sources for your interest. ‘World without cancer’ by Edward G Griffin
G. Edward Griffin - A World Without Cancer - The Story Of Vitamin B17
‘Dismantling Cancer’ by Francisco Contrearas MD, Jorge Barroso-Aranda MD, PhD and Daniel E Kennedy.
‘Why Suffer’ by Ann Wigmore – I believe only Pdf copy is available on the web.
The first source is revealing as first half of the book deals with cancer part and the second half discusses the cartels that stop ‘cures’ or ‘developments’ to emerge into public hands. This also clarifies how the wars start and who gains by them.[/FONT]

Kamala

Banned
May 26, 2011
Canada.
well yes, it is kinda late for a dear one that i lost due to cancer :( but im so happy they found it and others dont have to go through the pain

Oct 29, 2010
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif][if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]--> Kamala Ji,
It is very hurtful to lose a loved one. Life is not easy, we all want to live by our own wishes and that could be close or far from what Gurus have told us.
Granth Sahib tells us that our future is written on our foreheads before we get here, we then have the opportunity to take control of the direction of life by the strict adherence of the teachings.
If we want to abide by the Gurus’ teachings and also dabble in duality – we will soon fall foul in one of the two directions.
I try to adhere to Sikhi principles and teachings – they are not by any means easy so I also look for fundamentals. In Gurbani Guru Nanak explains the torture of sugar cane, it is hurt when it is cut, it is hurt when juice is squeezed out of it, it hurts when the juice is boiled, and human is not satisfied at that – and to top it he takes the squeezed shells and puts them in the fire to further boil the juices. From this I take the lesson that if we make sugar from sugar cane (in this case) and with the torture we put it through – what would I expect from it when it gets into my body.
This is exactly what happens when we subject our bodies with ‘processed foods’. Most of the western countries suffer from diseases like cancer, arthritis etc. mostly because the foods they eat are either contaminated or drained of goodness. Body does not get the nutrients required – also we do not help ourselves by not exercising enough to keep our bodies healthy.
If you read the book ‘Why suffer’ by Ann Wigmore – you will see she comes to the same conclusion that best food is the simplest provided by the Lord. All the goodness comes from the sun to the plants – and the least you temper with that food the less damage it will do your body.
So there is no silver bullet to cure cancer it is our way of life that we have to change so as not to invite cancer or related ailments.

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
So there is no silver bullet to cure cancer it is our way of life that we have to change so as not to invite cancer or related ailments.

I know it is an insidioud disease. However, even when specific and clear information has been established people don't take note. For example smoking and cancer.

I do believe prevention is the most efficacious strategy. However even there one finds cases that are most puzzling. One would not even know what a person could have done. Again lot of great remedies are available that support other treatments like surgery. I was able to help my mother-in-law with stomach cancer. Whether it was me or just herself and the wonderful surgeon that operated. She has lived cancer free for almost 20 years now.
Sat Sri Akal.

Oct 29, 2010
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif][if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]--> Rajneesh Madhok Ji,
I came across this film which would add to your list.
Please pass on to all who may benefit.
It is a long film but it is necessary to see it right through to see a people's doctor's trials and tribulations for caring of his patients against state sponsored corruption

Burzynski: Cancer Is Serious Business on Vimeo

kasian

SPNer
Feb 11, 2013
If I have time on the weekend I will look some of it up.

In truth, I don't think you want staph or strepp bacteria crawling around open sores and burns in numbers greater than your white blood cells can tolerate.

GSingh1984

SPNer
Mar 28, 2013
Check out the gerson method for cancer. In 1931 a german doctor discovered the cause for cancer and won the Nobel prize hasn't been disproved since. Healthy blood cells burn glucose cancerous ones distill it. The distillation happens when body ph drops below 7.38 or something like that which is caused by a lack of oxygen.

Chemo etc. Are supposed to be5-10% effective, obv skewed because of late comers the gerson method 95.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: