• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Sarabloh Kara?

TeraRoop11

SPNer
Jan 8, 2005
hello manjit singh ji.

i think the only difference is that sarabloh is considered to be the original pure steel. i hope that helps.

Singhstah

SPNer
Jul 13, 2004
UK
taken from http://www.mkhalsa.com/lit/sarblohscience.html

Sarbloh is great!! Guru sahib himself does ustat of the power and says akal purakh himself resides in sarbloh. The power of sarbloh around your body and in your blood when doing naam simran is indescribable!

I think for most of us its hard to understand, so I can explain it in western though/science. Most of the time (if you watch documenteries and things u will know) spirituality is related to our magnetic field around our body. We all have an electro magnetic field around us. Increases in this field have been measured when french nuns and tibetan monks were studied while praying. Ghost hunters also use machines that can read electromagnetic fields to find ghosts.

anyway, all magnets are made from iron, iron is a metal with such a property that it effects magnetic fields in a special way. So gurbani says everything is made up of naam, naam vibrates in everything. There is a new quantum theory out that says all sub-atomic particals (proton, neurtrons, electrons) are made up of strings that are vibrating.. if you were to read a paper on this you would think of so many gurbani shabads! This single vibration is permeating everything.. so the answer science doesnt have is what is this vibration? NAAM!!

So I think Sarbloh channels naam a lot better than anything else and having sarbloh around us and in us helps us channel our bhagti easier.

Sarbloh has great and indescribable powers and is very beloved to our guru sahib.

(Note: I intend to replace this short post with a fully researched essay.)

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: