• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

General Rozana Reports (ਪੰਜਾਬੀ Punjabi)

aristotle

SPNer
May 10, 2010
Ancient Greece
In another story, the Daughter of a "Sacked Parcharak" of SGPC who was allegedly DISCRIMINATED against and sacked etc....wrote a letter to jathedar Akal takhat for justice...FAILING which her FAMILY will BECOME CHRISTIAN !!! IF this is NOT BLACKMAIL..then whats it ?? Is the Sikh Family's SIKH FAITH dependnat on who feeds them ?? IF its the Jathedar..then they are SIKH and "Parcharaks" ...and IF the POPE feeds them then they are Christians and preach christianity ??? What if the money coems form Saudi Arabia...or Benares..??? What sort of SIKHS are these and what sort of a Parcharak is their sacked daddy ??? For once i AGREE 110% with the Jathedars REFUSAL to even ACKNOWLEDGE this letter..its not worth the paper its written on. Good riddance to Rotten garbage. I hope they become Christians and preach their type of christianity...( Money for faith ):mundafacepalm:

@GyaniJi...
Beautifully said..
I don't think this thing deserved space in a newspaper...This clearly sends out a wrong message among the general Sikh readers..

palaingtha

SPNer
Aug 28, 2012
In one of the reports above its bringing our attention to the increasingly "MYTHOLOGY" thats taking center stage..Famnous Ragis like Balwinder Rangila are getting into more and more MYTHOLOGY rather than GURBANI during their Kirtan sessions and You-Tube vidoes of these HUGE GAPPS ( Master LIES ) are being put up. In the News story above Balwinder says that Akal Purakh took the form of a BUILDER and rebuilt Bhagta Namdev Jis burnt down House...and Akal Purakh took the form of Bhagat kabir Jia nd served Langgar to the hungry...Compare thsi to GURBANI that declares that The CREATOR is NEVER in Joon or Human form etc...and even goes so far as to say..BURN the TONGUE that calls The Creator a Joonee...!! This ragi runs a private sangeet academy nearby to Takhat Keshgarh sahib and is a famous ragi...but obvioulsy going OFF TRACK into MYTHOLOGY !!! more and more...

In another story, the Daughter of a "Sacked Parcharak" of SGPC who was allegedly DISCRIMINATED against and sacked etc....wrote a letter to jathedar Akal takhat for justice...FAILING which her FAMILY will BECOME CHRISTIAN !!! IF this is NOT BLACKMAIL..then whats it ?? Is the Sikh Family's SIKH FAITH dependnat on who feeds them ?? IF its the Jathedar..then they are SIKH and "Parcharaks" ...and IF the POPE feeds them then they are Christians and preach christianity ??? What if the money coems form Saudi Arabia...or Benares..??? What sort of SIKHS are these and what sort of a Parcharak is their sacked daddy ??? For once i AGREE 110% with the Jathedars REFUSAL to even ACKNOWLEDGE this letter..its not worth the paper its written on. Good riddance to Rotten garbage. I hope they become Christians and preach their type of christianity...( Money for faith ):mundafacepalm:

It is very saddening to learn that(though I have not seen this report) a part of our Pracharaks when dismissed from their service, either wrongfully or otherwise, they steep so low as to threaten to abandon their religion and adopt Christianity. One would ask how much they were faithful to their religion when they were working as Sikhi Pracharaks? Not to speak of a Pracharak even a lay man who is a Sikh will prefer death than loosing his faith in Sikhism.
Regarding the Ragis they are more or less Kirtan Shops. Their motive is to collect more and more audiences (for monetary benefits) and will utter what the audience (majority of them) want to hear. They will not feel ashamed to knowingly say what Sikh Philosophy do not subscribe to.

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
There have been increasing numbers of reports form Punjab/India in which so called "Poor" "SIKHS" claim the Sikh Gurdwaras and Society doesnt help them..find jobs,..donate money etc..and so they prefer to become Christians who help them and provide jobs etc. IF thats the case then they were NEVER SIKHS..in the first place...they are just people SELLING themselves to the highest bidder...Such sale-able people are of no use to nayone..if the christians wnat them..good luck.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
There are several things that perplex me too about Rozana aristotle ji

The purpose of a newspaper is of course to give coverage as complete as possible to a particular patch of the woods. In the case of Rozana that would mean coverage of Sikh issues, including the article that sends out the "wrong" message. However, the wrong message is hard to pinpoint if a paper is supposed to be covering a variety of content. I think I see coverage of off-message topics such as Namdhari affairs and baba-organized events, as well as coverage of military affairs, sometimes in Kashmir. There would be Sikhs that find that entire topic wrong, and others who may not be bothered at all. Around 70 members and/or visitors a day visit our daily reports. I don't know who they are or where they are, though I suspect the majority are in Canada judging from the time of day when the greatest bump in views occurs. I am left in the dark as to what kind of coverage they would prefer. No one replied when I asked a few pages back. So I just skim and select. The editors of Rozana must be making calls on content that they know works for the public. What makes for the best viewing for SPN readers remains a mystery. Why some days are much lower than others remains a mystery. Other mysteries! If I don't bump the thread once a day, views go down below 40. Very few members comment on a story. Palingtha ji and Soul-jyot ji are the exceptions. The only thing I do realize is that any day when Professor Darshan Singh is featured views go up. How does that happen? It can't be by ESP. Our entire experience on the thread raises many questions for me. However our readers do seem to like having some content in Punjabi. We are making that a goal for the near future. All of my questions make the project very exciting ... or maybe I am just weird.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
The thread would be even more interesting if people were to comment on articles, just as you did. APPRECIATION for all who commented today ... here is a BONUS article. Come back later for fresh news, which is uploaded in India around 6/7 am India time and late afternoon in the eastern US/Canada. Comments and replies in Punjabi are OK on this thread.

Last edited:

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
@GyaniJi...
Beautifully said..
I don't think this thing deserved space in a newspaper...This clearly sends out a wrong message among the general Sikh readers..

Veer Ji,
I think all these stories do have a place in the Rozana Spokesman. Its the duty of the Media to bring out such exposes...expose and air them...so we become the WISER and not remain ignorant.
Here is a post that is making the rounds of the internet..inspired by the Rozana expose..

.."ਅਜ ਦਾ ਅਖਬਾਰ ਪੜਿਆ, ਇਕ ਖਬਰ ਪੜੀ ਕਿ ਇਕ ਸਿਖ ਪਰਿਚਾਰਕ ਦੇ ਪਰਿਵਾਰ ਨੇ ਧਮਕੀ ਦਿੱਤੀ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਜੇ ਉਸਨੂੰ ਨੌਕਰੀ ਤੇ ਨਾ ਰਖਿਆ ਤਾਂ ਉਹ ਪਰਿਵਾਰ ਇਸਾਈ ਬਣ ਜਾਵੇਗਾ, ਪਰ ਅਖਬਾਰ ਨੇ ਅਗੇ ਇਹ ਨਹੀਂ ਲਿਖਿਆ ਕਿ ਜੇ ਇਸਾਈਆਂ ਨੇ ਵੀ ਨਾ ਰਖਿਆ ਤਾਂ ਫਿਰ ਕੀ ਬਣੇਗਾ ? ਹਿੰਦੂ। ਮੈਨੂੰ ਪਹਿਲਾਂ ਇਸ ਪਰਚਾਰਕ ਬਾਰੇ ਪਹਿਲੀ ਖਬਰ ਪੜ ਕੇ ਲਗਾ ਸੀ ਕਿ ਇਹ ਸਚਮੁਚ ਇਕ ਵਧੀਆ ਬੰਦਾ ਹੋਣਾ ਹੈ ਪਰ ਮਕੜ ਬੁਰਸ਼ਾਗਰਦੀ ਦਾ ਸ਼ਿਕਾਰ ਹੋ ਗਿਆ ਹੋਣਾ ਪਰ ਹੁਣ ਲਗਦਾ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਇਸ ਬੰਦੇ ਨੁੰ ਧਰਮ ਨਾਲ ਕੋਈ ਪਿਆਰ ਹੀ ਨਹੀਂ, ਇਸ ਨੁੰ ਪਤਾ ਹੀ ਨਹੀਂ ਕਿ ਸਿਖਾਂ ਨੇ ਧਰਮ ਲਈ ਕਿੰਨੀਆਂ ਜਿਆਦਤੀਆਂ ਸਹੀਆਂ ਹਨ , ਕਿੰਨੀਆਂ ਕੁਰਬਾਨੀਆਂ ਕੀਤੀਆਂ। ਗੁਰੂ ਕੇ ਸਿਖ ਤਾਂ ਇਹ ਗਉਂਦੇ ਹਨ ਕਿ 'ਸਿਰ ਜਾਵੇ ਤਾਂ ਜਾਵੇ ਮੇਰਾ ਸਿਖੀ ਸਿਦਕ ਨਾ ਜਾਵੇ'। ਮੈਨੂੰ ਇਹ ਲਿਖਣ ਵਿਚ ਕੋਈ ਹਰਜ ਨਹੀਂ ਕਿ ਸਾਨੂੰ ਐਸੇ ਪਰਚਾਰਕਾਂ ਤੋਂ ਤੋਬਾ ਕਰਨੀ ਚਾਹੀਦੀ ਹੈ, ਈਸਾਈ ਬਣੇ ਜਾਂ ਮੁਸਲਮਾਨ ਇਹ ਉਸ ਦੀ ਮਰਜੀ। ਹੁਣ ਨਾਲ ਲਗਦੇ ਹਥ ਹੀ ਇਕ ਗਲ ਹੋਰ ਕਰ ਦਿਆਂ ਜਿਹੜੀ ਮੇਰੇ ਦੋਸਤ ਨੇ ਸੁਣਾਈ। ਗਿਲ ਪਿੰਡ ਲੁਧਿਆਣੇ ਵਿਖੇ ਜੁਤੀਆਂ ਦੀਆਂ ਕਈ ਛੋਟੀਆਂ ਛੋਟੀਆਂ ਦੁਕਾਨਾਂ ਹਨ। ਮੇਰੇ ਦੋਸਤ ਨੇ ਜੁਤੀ ਲੈਣੀ ਸੀ। ਦੁਕਾਨਾਂ ਵਲ ਵੇਖ ਕੇ ਉਸਨੂੰ ਇਕ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤਧਾਰੀ ਜੁਤੀਆਂ ਵੇਚਣ ਵਾਲੇ ਦੀ ਦੁਕਾਨ ਨਜਰ ਆਈ। ਬਾਕੀ ਦੁਕਾਨਾਂ ਛਡ ਕੇ ਉਹ ਉਸ ਵਿਚ ਵੜ ਗਏ। ਇਸ ਗਰੀਬ ਦਲਿਤ ਦੀ ਇਕ ਬਾਂਹ ਕਟੀ ਹੋਈ ਸੀ ਤੇ ਪੈਰਾਂ ਤੋਂ ਵੀ ਅਪਾਹਜ ਸੀ। ਉਸਨੇ ਵੇਖ ਕੇ ਫਤਿਹ ਬੁਲਾਈ ਤੇ ਨਾਲ ਹੀ ਕਿਹਾ, ਕਿ ਸਰਦਾਰ ਜੀ ਤੁਸੀਂ ਭਾਵੇਂ ਮੰਨੋ ਜਾਂ ਮੰਨੋ ਪਰ ਮੈਨੁੰ ਪਤਾ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਤੁਸੀਂ ਮੇਰੀ ਦੁਕਾਨ ਤੇ ਸਿਰਫ ਮੇਰਾ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤ ਛਕਿਆ ਹੋਣ ਕਰਕੇ ਹੀ ਆਏ ਹੋ। ਸਵੇਰ ਦਾ ਸਮਾਂ ਹੈ, ਤੁਸੀਂ ਪਹਿਲੇ ਆਏ ਹੋ ਪਰ ਮੈਂ ਗੁਰਸਿਖਾਂ ਦੀ ਭਾਵਨਾ ਦੀ ਇਜਤ ਕਰਨ ਵਾਲਾ ਬੰਦਾ ਹਾਂ। ਜੁਤੀ ਮੈਂ 350 ਦੀ ਵੇਚਦਾ ਹਾਂ ਪਰ ਮੇਰੀ ਲਾਗਤ ਕੀਮਤ 200 ਰੁਪਏ ਹੈ। ਤੁਹਾਡੇ ਤੋਂ ਸਿਰਫ ਲਾਗਤ ਕੀਮਤ ਹੀ ਲੈਣੀ ਹੈ, ਕੋਈ ਵੀ ਮੁਨਾਫਾ ਨਹੀਂ ਲੈਣਾ। ਖੈਰ ਮੇਰੇ ਦੋਸਤ ਨੇ ਧੱਕੇ ਨਾਲ ਉਸਦੀ ਜੇਬ ਵਿਚ 400 ਰੁਪਏ ਪਾਏ। ਐਸੇ ਆਦਮੀ ਹੁੰਦੇ ਹਨ, ਜਿੰਨਾਂ ਨੁੰ ਸਿਖੀ ਭਾਵਨਾ ਦਾ ਪਤਾ ਹੈ।......
(Short synopsis: The writer and his friend entered the Bazaar in GILL VILLAGE in LUDHIANA to buy a pair of Leather sandals Jutee...Walking along they noticed one shop seemd to be owned by an "Amritdharee"....and so they decided that they would buy from him. On entering the shop..the Jutee maker said sat Sri Akal and said straight away..Whether you admit it or not..I know you came in here simply becasue I am an AMRITDHAREE...but since you did and you are also my first customers for the day after my return from Gurdwara,..I will charge you ONLY my COST Rs 200 and forego my profit of RS 150. The two left the shop after having" forcibly" made him accept RS 400. The Juttee maker ( a DALIT ).... had only one ARM and was a cripple due to deformed feet.....BUT he definitely had the CORE SIKHI/GURMATT Values of KIRT karnee and Waand Chhaknna... deeply embedded inside of him. These two "values" are MISSING from the so called life time Parcharak's life and Family. They are SHAM SIKHS..and should be EXPOSED for what they are. Just suppose IF they are RE-INSTATED as Gurmatt parcharaks ?? What sikhi gurmatt gurbani values will they impart during their parchaar ??? Its GOOD that they are EXPOSED...this expose should have happened SOONER.

I would be most grateful if you could elaborate further as to why you think the story has an adverse affect on younger generation of sikhs or why it should be not having a place in the Media ?

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
By the way...many "SIKHS"...have started jumping on the bandwagon to SUPPORT the allegedly wronged Parcharak and his family...and berating the SGPC makkar jathedar Akal takhat etc etc for not being fair..blah blah blah..and thus being the "cause" of many Sikhs leaving the religion for Christianity/Hinduism/Buddhism etc etc...

1. These Sikhs are in the SAME BOAT as the so called Parcharak - that is SHAM
SIKHS/FAKE SIKHS.
2. They have a political axe to grind....being anti- sgpc/jathedar/makkar/badal etc.
3. They are Totally IGNORANT as to what Gurmatt values a SIKH ..esp a Parcharak
should have.
4. They are NAIVE and simplistic band wagon jumpers who follow the crowd.:animatedkhanda1:

aristotle

SPNer
May 10, 2010
Ancient Greece
Regarding the condemnation of 'Surya Namaskar' by Gyani Nandgarh ('Surya Namskar' literally means 'Worshipping the Sun God', such practices of salutation of nonliving things are prohibited in Sikhism, Islam, and if I'm not wrong, in Christianity too), I personally see no need to forcefully impose such a regimen on the students.

Whatever happened to the good ol' Physical Therapy(known as P.T. in the Punjab countryside) drill? Wasn't it more than enough to keep the students 'fit'? This is nothing but yet another way to 'saffronise' the mindset of Punjabis.

Similarly, in the near past, 'Surya Namaskar' was also imposed in the schools of Madhya Pradesh and there was quite an uproar by the Muslim wards and their parents.(Source: http://www.indianexpress.com/news/fatwa-against-unislamic-surya-namaskar-in-mp/898481)

Can't we atleast keep education, and that too primary education out of the dirty political games?

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Aristotle Ji..

Precisely....and Exactly the reason WHY..the Surya namaskaar is being IMPOSED on SCHOOL AGE students...is because "EDUCATION" is part of the SYSTEM geared towards SLAVERY of the MIND....where else would MIND SLAVERY start ?? At the SCHOOL.
Once the Primary school studnet is BRAINWASHED for Surya Namskaar..then bathing at Kumbh mela..visit to the Mandir for Tilak..pooja..coconuts..devi poojas..karva chauths rakhrees..lohrees and diwalis..etc etc FOLLOW NATURALLY. A Surya namsakar brainwashed studnet will be for LIFE joining his hands at every roadside under the tree mandir..hanuman statue..grave yard pir grave...bowing to every najked sadhu walking about..scared to detah about sadhus giving out seraaps..drinking cow urine becasue the cow has 36 kror devtas living inside it..blah blah blah...and THIS situation is a daily affair in PUNJAB.
A friend i know in Punjab..who viists Ber sahib and the sevral Gurdwars in Sultanpur Lodhi DAILY for Matha tek...( he works in GURU HARKRISHAN PUBLIC SCHOOL as Science Master !!)...recently bought a USED car from a HINDU fellow. The car had a few statues of DEVS, a hanuman on the dashboard..a hanging talsiman maala whatever. Everything remained intact even after a YEAR of using the car..and I asked him..when are you cleaning out all this ??..OH JI NA NA NA...what do you mean clean up..these are HOLY Objects..PAAP lagoo !!..and this from a Amrtidharee Sikh wearing gatra and all..reciting benti Chaupaii adnauseum for every small thing..Jap sahib with GUSTO...blah blah and matha teking at 10 Gurdwaras daily...and His answer to the Surya namskaar..oh Ji..eh taan SEHAT layee bahut vadhiah idea hai...dhuppeh sekoh...body vitamin D banndee hai..nuksaan hee kee hai ?? Avehn Nandgarrh vargeh KATTARR Kharrkoo types jiheh avhen baat da battanggarr banna dindeh hann...I REST MY CASE...

IF ROZANA doesnt bring out such...many like me wont even know what KHICHRREE is being cooked in the POT of Badals sarkaar !! This NEWS is NOT in any other Punjabi newspaper...??? WHY ???:swordfight-kudiyan:

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Actual and long term SABOTAGE of the PUNJABI LANGUAGE via the Punjab State Govt instruments of Education Dept and School Boards,, Govt Offices IGNORING Punjabi in official matters, reports etc in English/Hindi, Govt signboards having deliberate spelling mistakes etc etc has been happening since the early 1950's..and accelerated sharply after the badals came to power.....With Punjabis like Badal at the helm who needs sanskrit promoters like BJP/VHP..

palaingtha

SPNer
Aug 28, 2012
Veer Ji,
I think all these stories do have a place in the Rozana Spokesman. Its the duty of the Media to bring out such exposes...expose and air them...so we become the WISER and not remain ignorant.
Here is a post that is making the rounds of the internet..inspired by the Rozana expose..

.."ਅਜ ਦਾ ਅਖਬਾਰ ਪੜਿਆ, ਇਕ ਖਬਰ ਪੜੀ ਕਿ ਇਕ ਸਿਖ ਪਰਿਚਾਰਕ ਦੇ ਪਰਿਵਾਰ ਨੇ ਧਮਕੀ ਦਿੱਤੀ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਜੇ ਉਸਨੂੰ ਨੌਕਰੀ ਤੇ ਨਾ ਰਖਿਆ ਤਾਂ ਉਹ ਪਰਿਵਾਰ ਇਸਾਈ ਬਣ ਜਾਵੇਗਾ, ਪਰ ਅਖਬਾਰ ਨੇ ਅਗੇ ਇਹ ਨਹੀਂ ਲਿਖਿਆ ਕਿ ਜੇ ਇਸਾਈਆਂ ਨੇ ਵੀ ਨਾ ਰਖਿਆ ਤਾਂ ਫਿਰ ਕੀ ਬਣੇਗਾ ? ਹਿੰਦੂ। ਮੈਨੂੰ ਪਹਿਲਾਂ ਇਸ ਪਰਚਾਰਕ ਬਾਰੇ ਪਹਿਲੀ ਖਬਰ ਪੜ ਕੇ ਲਗਾ ਸੀ ਕਿ ਇਹ ਸਚਮੁਚ ਇਕ ਵਧੀਆ ਬੰਦਾ ਹੋਣਾ ਹੈ ਪਰ ਮਕੜ ਬੁਰਸ਼ਾਗਰਦੀ ਦਾ ਸ਼ਿਕਾਰ ਹੋ ਗਿਆ ਹੋਣਾ ਪਰ ਹੁਣ ਲਗਦਾ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਇਸ ਬੰਦੇ ਨੁੰ ਧਰਮ ਨਾਲ ਕੋਈ ਪਿਆਰ ਹੀ ਨਹੀਂ, ਇਸ ਨੁੰ ਪਤਾ ਹੀ ਨਹੀਂ ਕਿ ਸਿਖਾਂ ਨੇ ਧਰਮ ਲਈ ਕਿੰਨੀਆਂ ਜਿਆਦਤੀਆਂ ਸਹੀਆਂ ਹਨ , ਕਿੰਨੀਆਂ ਕੁਰਬਾਨੀਆਂ ਕੀਤੀਆਂ। ਗੁਰੂ ਕੇ ਸਿਖ ਤਾਂ ਇਹ ਗਉਂਦੇ ਹਨ ਕਿ 'ਸਿਰ ਜਾਵੇ ਤਾਂ ਜਾਵੇ ਮੇਰਾ ਸਿਖੀ ਸਿਦਕ ਨਾ ਜਾਵੇ'। ਮੈਨੂੰ ਇਹ ਲਿਖਣ ਵਿਚ ਕੋਈ ਹਰਜ ਨਹੀਂ ਕਿ ਸਾਨੂੰ ਐਸੇ ਪਰਚਾਰਕਾਂ ਤੋਂ ਤੋਬਾ ਕਰਨੀ ਚਾਹੀਦੀ ਹੈ, ਈਸਾਈ ਬਣੇ ਜਾਂ ਮੁਸਲਮਾਨ ਇਹ ਉਸ ਦੀ ਮਰਜੀ। ਹੁਣ ਨਾਲ ਲਗਦੇ ਹਥ ਹੀ ਇਕ ਗਲ ਹੋਰ ਕਰ ਦਿਆਂ ਜਿਹੜੀ ਮੇਰੇ ਦੋਸਤ ਨੇ ਸੁਣਾਈ। ਗਿਲ ਪਿੰਡ ਲੁਧਿਆਣੇ ਵਿਖੇ ਜੁਤੀਆਂ ਦੀਆਂ ਕਈ ਛੋਟੀਆਂ ਛੋਟੀਆਂ ਦੁਕਾਨਾਂ ਹਨ। ਮੇਰੇ ਦੋਸਤ ਨੇ ਜੁਤੀ ਲੈਣੀ ਸੀ। ਦੁਕਾਨਾਂ ਵਲ ਵੇਖ ਕੇ ਉਸਨੂੰ ਇਕ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤਧਾਰੀ ਜੁਤੀਆਂ ਵੇਚਣ ਵਾਲੇ ਦੀ ਦੁਕਾਨ ਨਜਰ ਆਈ। ਬਾਕੀ ਦੁਕਾਨਾਂ ਛਡ ਕੇ ਉਹ ਉਸ ਵਿਚ ਵੜ ਗਏ। ਇਸ ਗਰੀਬ ਦਲਿਤ ਦੀ ਇਕ ਬਾਂਹ ਕਟੀ ਹੋਈ ਸੀ ਤੇ ਪੈਰਾਂ ਤੋਂ ਵੀ ਅਪਾਹਜ ਸੀ। ਉਸਨੇ ਵੇਖ ਕੇ ਫਤਿਹ ਬੁਲਾਈ ਤੇ ਨਾਲ ਹੀ ਕਿਹਾ, ਕਿ ਸਰਦਾਰ ਜੀ ਤੁਸੀਂ ਭਾਵੇਂ ਮੰਨੋ ਜਾਂ ਮੰਨੋ ਪਰ ਮੈਨੁੰ ਪਤਾ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਤੁਸੀਂ ਮੇਰੀ ਦੁਕਾਨ ਤੇ ਸਿਰਫ ਮੇਰਾ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤ ਛਕਿਆ ਹੋਣ ਕਰਕੇ ਹੀ ਆਏ ਹੋ। ਸਵੇਰ ਦਾ ਸਮਾਂ ਹੈ, ਤੁਸੀਂ ਪਹਿਲੇ ਆਏ ਹੋ ਪਰ ਮੈਂ ਗੁਰਸਿਖਾਂ ਦੀ ਭਾਵਨਾ ਦੀ ਇਜਤ ਕਰਨ ਵਾਲਾ ਬੰਦਾ ਹਾਂ। ਜੁਤੀ ਮੈਂ 350 ਦੀ ਵੇਚਦਾ ਹਾਂ ਪਰ ਮੇਰੀ ਲਾਗਤ ਕੀਮਤ 200 ਰੁਪਏ ਹੈ। ਤੁਹਾਡੇ ਤੋਂ ਸਿਰਫ ਲਾਗਤ ਕੀਮਤ ਹੀ ਲੈਣੀ ਹੈ, ਕੋਈ ਵੀ ਮੁਨਾਫਾ ਨਹੀਂ ਲੈਣਾ। ਖੈਰ ਮੇਰੇ ਦੋਸਤ ਨੇ ਧੱਕੇ ਨਾਲ ਉਸਦੀ ਜੇਬ ਵਿਚ 400 ਰੁਪਏ ਪਾਏ। ਐਸੇ ਆਦਮੀ ਹੁੰਦੇ ਹਨ, ਜਿੰਨਾਂ ਨੁੰ ਸਿਖੀ ਭਾਵਨਾ ਦਾ ਪਤਾ ਹੈ।......
(Short synopsis: The writer and his friend entered the Bazaar in GILL VILLAGE in LUDHIANA to buy a pair of Leather sandals Jutee...Walking along they noticed one shop seemd to be owned by an "Amritdharee"....and so they decided that they would buy from him. On entering the shop..the Jutee maker said sat Sri Akal and said straight away..Whether you admit it or not..I know you came in here simply becasue I am an AMRITDHAREE...but since you did and you are also my first customers for the day after my return from Gurdwara,..I will charge you ONLY my COST Rs 200 and forego my profit of RS 150. The two left the shop after having" forcibly" made him accept RS 400. The Juttee maker ( a DALIT ).... had only one ARM and was a cripple due to deformed feet.....BUT he definitely had the CORE SIKHI/GURMATT Values of KIRT karnee and Waand Chhaknna... deeply embedded inside of him. These two "values" are MISSING from the so called life time Parcharak's life and Family. They are SHAM SIKHS..and should be EXPOSED for what they are. Just suppose IF they are RE-INSTATED as Gurmatt parcharaks ?? What sikhi gurmatt gurbani values will they impart during their parchaar ??? Its GOOD that they are EXPOSED...this expose should have happened SOONER.

I would be most grateful if you could elaborate further as to why you think the story has an adverse affect on younger generation of sikhs or why it should be not having a place in the Media ?

The utterings of the wronged Pracharak are deplorable. It would definitely have adverse affects on the youth.
That apart we have to consider why we allow such fickle minded people to be pillars supporting our house of GURMAT when they are far fetched from Sikhi themselves. I don't know how he secured the appointment but in Delhi, appointments, right from the base Sewadar are given at a price. In such conditions quality is compromised. We lack in character as our leaders are thinking "Money First". We should select our leaders ( in Gurdwara Elections etc) for their integrity and not for their positions in the society for their wealth.
This particular Pracharak may be given a job on humanitarian grounds to serve in other position but Not and Never as a Sikhi Pracharak. Sikhi Pracharaks are and should be very revered persons of good standing in Sikh society.

palaingtha

SPNer
Aug 28, 2012
Aristotle Ji..

Precisely....and Exactly the reason WHY..the Surya namaskaar is being IMPOSED on SCHOOL AGE students...is because "EDUCATION" is part of the SYSTEM geared towards SLAVERY of the MIND....where else would MIND SLAVERY start ?? At the SCHOOL.
Once the Primary school studnet is BRAINWASHED for Surya Namskaar..then bathing at Kumbh mela..visit to the Mandir for Tilak..pooja..coconuts..devi poojas..karva chauths rakhrees..lohrees and diwalis..etc etc FOLLOW NATURALLY. A Surya namsakar brainwashed studnet will be for LIFE joining his hands at every roadside under the tree mandir..hanuman statue..grave yard pir grave...bowing to every najked sadhu walking about..scared to detah about sadhus giving out seraaps..drinking cow urine becasue the cow has 36 kror devtas living inside it..blah blah blah...and THIS situation is a daily affair in PUNJAB.
A friend i know in Punjab..who viists Ber sahib and the sevral Gurdwars in Sultanpur Lodhi DAILY for Matha tek...( he works in GURU HARKRISHAN PUBLIC SCHOOL as Science Master !!)...recently bought a USED car from a HINDU fellow. The car had a few statues of DEVS, a hanuman on the dashboard..a hanging talsiman maala whatever. Everything remained intact even after a YEAR of using the car..and I asked him..when are you cleaning out all this ??..OH JI NA NA NA...what do you mean clean up..these are HOLY Objects..PAAP lagoo !!..and this from a Amrtidharee Sikh wearing gatra and all..reciting benti Chaupaii adnauseum for every small thing..Jap sahib with GUSTO...blah blah and matha teking at 10 Gurdwaras daily...and His answer to the Surya namskaar..oh Ji..eh taan SEHAT layee bahut vadhiah idea hai...dhuppeh sekoh...body vitamin D banndee hai..nuksaan hee kee hai ?? Avehn Nandgarrh vargeh KATTARR Kharrkoo types jiheh avhen baat da battanggarr banna dindeh hann...I REST MY CASE...

IF ROZANA doesnt bring out such...many like me wont even know what KHICHRREE is being cooked in the POT of Badals sarkaar !! This NEWS is NOT in any other Punjabi newspaper...??? WHY ???:swordfight-kudiyan:

Giani Ji, Gur Fateh,

The Master ji is very right. Sunshine gives us Vitamin D which is essential for our bodies.
But the poor fellow do not know that " sunshine is not reserved for those who exercise Yoga". Through Yoga one is led to Brahamanism, thereby leading the subject to believe in Hindu gods and godesses and idol worship. England and I believe Singapore Governments have banned on account of religious tangles. Therefore Yoga is not just an exercise for health but a means to build strong will in Hinduism.
Surya Namaha is purely a part of Hindu prayer. Connecting it with Yoga exercises is a step further in Hinduism as you are required to chant some shalokas or words.
Yoga has no place in Sikhism. If particular exercise is beneficial for certain ailment adopt it just as an exercise. But Surya Namaha and Yoga.... No No No

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Not a lot of general interest in Rozana today. Be sure to let us know if there are any special types of news articles you would like: women's issues, culture, military affairs. Anything like that.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM