• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Rory

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
I am falling in love with Rory, I think Sian would rather we gave him away, he is going to be a handful, I have to confess to being nervous everytime I take him out for a walk, he is still a puppy, but looks and barks like a full grown wolf. The thing is, I know he is all bark, but the poor person on the other end, the one that sees this big brown wolf like dog bearing down on them, all teeth and growling, has no idea that Rory just wants to see what is going on and is behaving like any normal inquisitive puppy.

because of this I have started walking Rory in the dark, its less trouble, although Sian thinks it is a cop out, so we are going to take the boys to puppy training classes. As I sat watching them yesterday, Rory, stiff, alert, looking round, Bran slouched on the floor. I watched as Brans bottom slowly slid across the floor until he was stretched out fully, that is one laid back dog!

Yesterday, as we walked in the dark, I heard the sounds of whinning and high pitched barking, my heart sank as I realised I was not alone on the field, Rory had clearly ineracted with someone elses dog, I heard mans voice shouting, and called for Rory to come back, although I had little hope, squinting into the dark, I could see nothing, but then I could see something running towards me in the gloom, it was Rory!

We have always given our animals nothing but love, they have all grown up into good passive animals that appreciated love, but Rory is different, he needs boundaries, rules, discipline, all the things in fact I lack myself.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM