- General: A few days back about 20-25 ladies assembled in a house to attend a kitty party. A kitty party is a get together of usually housewives where the party is held in one lady’s house every month. On this date one lady gets the collected sum of money from all the ladies e.g. Rs 2,000 from each lady. The amount so collected from 25 ladies i.e. Rs 50,000 is being provided to one lady. Every lady get the the amount of Rs 50,000 turn wise turn. In this party the food is arranged by the hostess, a few games, gossiping, tambola and so are being played. It is actually a way of time pass and saving and sense of belonging to group and get together. Actually this party of ladies is called that they enjoy the party themselves by talking whole lot of nonsense during lunch. They spend a lot on luchean/ dinner get togethers. In these parties male members are not allowed as they talk mostly vulgar and against the male members. Now we come to the point. In this party mostly the ladies try to show off the jewelries having in their possession.
Points of discussion:
1.First incident: Five days back: In our town the house wives/ working ladies were assembled in a house due to Kitty party and the party was going on. About 20-25 minutes later two boys came to the house. One of them was having revolver in his hands. He ordered the ladies to put off jewelery and ordered all of them to put in their hand bags. All the ladies put all the jewelleries in their possession in their hand bags. One of them collected all the bags with cash and jewellery. Then all the ladies were ordered to put off their Salwars, Jeans or trousers whatever they have put on. All the ladies put off their salwars/ jeans/ trousers and they collected all those garments and put on the side and decamped with the jewelery of more than 100 tolas of Gold, diamond with cash and mobile handsets.
- Yesterday an old NRI woman whose house was getting white washed and painting. Due to the fear of loss of her belongings she put jewellery of 45 tolas, cash about Rs 1 lakh and other valuables and documents like Passport, registration deed and other documents. She was going to the other relatives house to put all the belongings alongwith a relative. Two boys came on the motor bike and decamped with all belongings.
- Day before yesterday: Two cars got stolen one Volkswagen Vento Car and the other Hyundai Verna got stolen from the locality in one day.
- 4 days back someone stolen laptop and bag containing cash after breaking window pane of a car outside a children hospital.
- 4 days back the motor bike of a person got stolen on the same point just beside the hospital.
- 5 days back one of my friend was doing morning walk in a park. During that period a guy called to another on mobile phone. Within few minutes another boy came on the motor bike on that spot. The firstone snatched the gold chain around put on his neck. As the gold chain was having 10 tolas weight, in that incident my friend got deep cut on the neck about ½ inch. After snatching the chain the guys went off.
- A week back an NRI lady has come to meet her relatives in our town She had put a hand bag in the rickshaw. Two guys came from back and snatched the hand bag with jewelery and valuables and gone away.
- Last week one of my friend’s daughter was studying in her room. About 11:30 P.M. her internet connection on the Lap top disconnected. She came out from her room and viewed the connectivity in other room. In that room the connection got connected. When se went to her room, after 5 minutes again the connection disconnected. By that she packed her study material and got asleep. In the morning most of the electronic items of the house has been stolen. Lap-top, Mobile sets and all electronic gadgets.
- One of my friend’s Motor cycle got stolen about five months back from our town. He made the report in the local police station. As our town was not his home town, he had come to our town to enquire about the health of his father in law and put the motor bike at the parking of the hospital. That motor cycle go stolen. After about 5 months he came again in our town and put his other Scooter outside the gate of his in-laws. His scooter got stolen. He went to Police station to report the matter. On his visit his son noticed that their old motor cycle was lying in the Police station parking. He told to his Papa and after carefully noticing they were confident that that motor bike was their. At this they approached that S.H.O’s office and requested concerned Munshi (Clerk) to provide the delivery of that motor bike. He was directed to come the other day. On his numerous visits he could not get the delivery. One day he got the reference letter from his relative from his home town from I.G. office, on putting the reference letter before the S.H.O. he was directed that O.K. when Sahib has recommended, you will get the possession. He was directed to come tomorrow. That person keep on visiting the concerned police station for about seven days,. The S.H.O. was not available in the police station due to the visit of Brother-in-law of the Deputy Chief Minister in the town and all the administration was busy in checking the law and order position. After about seven days the person met with S.H.O. and he got delivery of the motor bike out of the way. He was directed that the Motor bike’s papers will be provided to you after 10 days, and he had been called after 10 days to visit to the local courts and get the delivery of the Motor bike by Judicial magistrate. The judicial magistrate put four hearings, Rs 2,000 spent to hire Lawyer’s services and the magistrate after four hearings requested by that person that kindly make judgement because I have to visit from the other city and there is wastage of time and energy. On request after so much scolding by the Judge the motor bike got released. The Police department on that moment not provided delivery and asked him, where are you going. Come here-----------. After that he was told that you will get delivery after 15 days at another city about 100 kms of that town. The minister will come on that day and he will provide delivery of documents of all the stolen vehicles. After 15 days on the particular day that gentleman reached that particular place. Keep on waiting for the minister. The Hon’ble Minister came at about 5 P.M. and he got delivery of motor bike registration deed and thanked to the Minister and the police department for providing the delivery of the motor bike.
- This is the routine, every body is passing his time on God’s mercy.