• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Responding To The Objections Raised By Sahil Ji

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
Sahil Ji maaf karna-

you just said-"that as I have seen GOD with in me" (written in your post dated-4/4/07 post # 16)

now you say- "Bakki Dasam granth.. da vi saanu hale tak pata hi nahi.. ki ede piche ki raaj he, ki Guru jee ne likhya ki kissi hor ne...
Sanu te adhiya gala hi pata he.. jo kissi ne keh ti man li...."(written in your post dated-4/13/07 post # 20)

and then you say-"par Dasam granth sade guru da hi he.. or sanu sareya nu garv hona chahi da he..
par asi te aaj political issue bana ta he dharam nu.."(written in your post dated-4/13/07 post # 20)

very intersting

by the way more is coming what you been asking for. i was also busy in a big project, JARA HOSLA RAKHO VEER JI- what about your statement about seeing God within- it doesn't happen until a person is reached the state of COMPLETE SANTOKH..or does it????

and on one side you are asking-
Sahil Makkar said:
Gurfateh,

Dear sister, I am waiting for ur responses again and again.. ya I did mistake at 1 or 2 places.. and I accepted that.. but Please.. with folded hands m asking u, tell me the meaning of otherlines too..
again and again.... m asking u.. If u dont want to answer that... Its OK.. after giving that reply(other topic) that I have promised to u.. I will leave this forum..()

Because If m true , then one more thing I know , that as I have seen GOD with in me, so I know the same GOD within u makes me ur brother.. So if anyhow m hurting u(though intention is only to discuss what GURUBANI says.. and what GYAN our 10 guru gave to their devotees).. then it wud be better to leave..
because GURUNANAK dev always keep telling me.. WHATEVER ur intention are never break any heart..

FYI you cannot break my heart as it not mine anymore- it is laying in Guru Ji's Charan Kanwal- Guru Ji Knows what to to do with it.

This is your problem if you think you can break somebody's heart.... Kare Karaeai appey aap...

and on the other side you also say-

Sahil Makkar said:
GuruFateh,

Though m really busy in office, but just to check what's going on, I came here,
Thanks Rosethorne paaji, tusi bada hi vadiya analysis kita he,
mein Saara te nahi pad paya.(time sachi bilkul vi nahi he office ch)..
but what I have read .. I found it really excellent.. a great effort by u for bringing such data about dasam-dwar on to this forum....
I have something to say, but will do later after reading it completely.
Yes tenth door can be opened by perfect master only as u wrote.

Thanks,
Sahil Makkar
GuruFateh

are you sure you are busy;)

my veer you are being very unfair to the SPN Sangat - you are asking me neech to give explanations, to give answers and all that. You Yourself have not answered even a single question me neech asked you-

so as a reminder

can you please:

QUESTIONS FOR ALL THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CONVINCE THE SIKHS TO BELIEVE THAT THEIR BELIEF IN 'DHAN “DHAN SIRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI” BEING THEIR LIVING GURU' IS SUBJECT TO BE CORRECTED.

A True Guru is a Guru because His Soul is Merged with The Higher Self.
For us(SIKHS) ALL OUR GURUS ARE TRUE GURUS. :)
For us(SIKHS) All our Eleven Gurus are LIVING. :)
For us(SIKHS) TRUTH never dies. It is not bound to time and space. ALL GURU SAHIBAAN AND ETERNAL LIVING JOTE IN THE FORM OF DHAN DHAN SIRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI
are everywhere, all the time, Adole, Apaar……:)
Baani Prabh Ki Sabh ko Bolay, Aap Adole Na Kabhu Doley………

IF ME NEECH IS WRONG PLEASE CORRECT ME.:roll:

Now we all know this Truth that human body is limited to time and space so has to expire one day. So is Guru Ji’s. There is no Guru living in a physical body forever. CAN YOUR GURU'S PHYSICAL BODY LIVE FOREVER??????

And I hope we all agree on this point that Atma never dies. DO WE??????

So for us(SIKHS), all our Gurus are here; now; have not gone anywhere. ARE THEY GONE ANYWHERE????

For all those who have been beating the drum Living Guru, Living Guru; In a Human Body, In a Human Body; The Only Way, The Only Way-
Will your Guru be of NO USE TO YOU AFTER HE/SHE LEAVES HIS/HER HUMAN ABODE??????

Are his/her words(truth) those are coming out of his/her mouth now, will be useless after he/she leaves the physical body???????
bwxI gurU gurU hY bwxI ivic bwxI AMimRqu swry ]
guru bwxI khY syvku jnu mwnY prqiK gurU insqwry ]5]

baanee guroo guroo hai baanee vich baanee anmrith saarae
The Word, the Bani is Guru, and Guru is the Bani. Within the Bani, the Ambrosial Nectar is contained.

gur baanee kehai saevuk jun maanai puruthakh guroo nisuthaarae
If His humble servant believes, and acts according to the Words of the Guru's Bani, then the Guru, in person, emancipates him. ||5||

Dhan Guru Raam Das Paatshah says- Bani Guru Hai, Guru Bani Hai and whosoever humbly believes Bani, Bani(GURU) saves that person.
There is no difference in Guru or Guru's Bani. Guru is unlimited. Guru is already mearged with SuperSelf- that's why his words contain AMBROSIAL NECTAAR-AMRIT. AND AMRIT KADI BEHA NAHI HUNDAA....

Gurbani tells us the importance of Guru and it proves the POINT that GURBANI IS GURU.

what else do we need to know from you?????

ALSO TELL ME WHERE IT IS WRITTEN THAT YOU CANNOT HAVE GURBANI AS YOUR GURU-

GURU SAHIB NE TA BANI NU 'NIRANKAAR' KEHA HAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roll:

ki tuhada guru Nirankaar to vi uppar hai ;)

my Dear Veer another one-

you say you have seen God within you- you must know where it is written- Gobindey Mukandey Udaarey Apaarey Harrean Karrean Nirnaamey Akaamey(as you claim the full knowledge of all the Granths)
TELL ME IN ALL THAT WAS SHOWN TO YOU- HOW YOU SAW ALL THE ABOVE- ALL THE SANGAT WOULD LIKE TO KNOW, I BELIEVE. VERY VERY IMPORTANT THING- PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE THIS :) .

And one another one-

Gurbani says

so syvku prmysur kI giq jwnY ]
so siqguru ijsu irdY hir nwau ]
Aink bwr gur kau bil jwau ]
srb inDwn jIA kw dwqw ]
AwT phr pwrbRhm rMig rwqw ]
bRhm mih jnu jn mih pwrbRhmu ]
eykih Awip nhI kCu Brmu ]
shs isAwnp lieAw n jweIAY ]
nwnk AYsw guru bfBwgI pweIAY ]

Guru Sahibaan have mentioned this fact over and over again- oh yes you need to know this in English-

brehum mehi jun jun mehi paarubrehum
The servant is in God, and God is in the servant.

you only talk about one part of this- your words-"i have seen God within me"

what about the first part- YOU NEVER MENTIONED THAT PART EVER.

i would like to know what your Guru tells you about that- WITHOUT THE FIRST PART, MERE VEER SECOND PART CANNOT BE REVEALED.

Have your Guru shown you that- that is within you is also without-SARAV VEYAAPI, still SADAA ALEAIPAA....

ALL THE REAL AND TRUE SAINTS AND BRAHMGYAANIS I HAVE MET IN ALL FORMS-ALL AGREE ON THIS.

It will be very IMPORTANT to know about this from your Guru's prospective, as YOU WANT TO CONTINUE THIS CONVERSATION.

my dear veer also read- http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/hard-...g-misinterpreted-by-sahil-ji-3.html#post53249

forgive me please

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
sahil there were many sikh scholars like professor sahib singh who had spent their entire life in studying and interpretting guru granth sahib.they never said that sikhs need a living a guru and guru granth sahib is for searching a living guru and you a are saying that we sikhs should go to living guru just beacause you read some quotes from guru granth sahib.do you think you are a great scholars of gurbani than those people?

as i earlier told you apart from guru granth sahib we also have sikh history.first read it
and then debate with us that whether we need a living guru or not.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sikh Gurus
According to Guru Gobind Singh's poet Sainapat, Bhai Nand Lal and Dhadi Nath Mal, all of who were present at Nander, a day before the Guru's demise, the sikhs enquired as to whom he was entrusting his Khalsa. Bhai Nand Lal in Rahitnama says the Guru replied he has three forms. The first was nirgun or invisible, the second was his word and the third was sagun or the visible. After his physical death his soul would be invisible. His second form would be Adi Granth (not Dasam Granth), "Dusar Rup Granthji jan, Mera rup Granthji jan. Is men bhed nahin kuchh man." The third sagun, or visible rup was the Khalsa. He added that he had bestowed his physical form upon his khalsa. The Guru accompanied by Khalsa went to the place where Adi Granth had been installed. He opened the holy book, placed five paise and a coconut before it, bowed before it, then went round the sacred scripture five times, bowed every time, and declared it as the Guru for all times to come. Upto this time the holy book was called Pothi Sahib. Gobind Singh named it Granth consisting of two words, Gur and Ant meaning eternal Guru. He asserted: " In future whoever wishes to seek englightenment, guidance and solace, let him read the holy granth. This is your Guru for ever and ever till eternity. " The Guru said that he was entrusting the Khalsa to the care of AkalPurukh (God). He affirmed
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
now tell us were these people told lie that guru gobind singh ji gave guruship to guru granth sahib.if yes why would they did so what would they their motive.?

Nov 29, 2006
Jhuth bola te aag lage,

mein sachi vich busy ha..
tai thoda thoda likh raya va..
answering these questions does nt take time, but yes writing it takes certain time.

Dekho behanji,
eh mera promise he ki mein tvannu within 10-15 days (ta tak mein bahut hi jyada busy ha)
answer karaga.. though i know u r not waiting for my answers.. but as i said I will answer...

Bakki aaj vaali gal answer kar jaana..

Dekho behan, tusi Santokh vaali gal kahi...
tvaddi gal sahi he, ki santokh hona jarrori he,
par maaf karna, twadi age as ur profile vich 41 likhi he,
tvade vich te menu kaafi santokh dikhda he, tusi har gal vich apne aap nu neech kehnde ho,
kinne change bhav he twade, tvannu vikhya ki..

behan dekho mein kehna eh chahna ki eh gala kehan naal nahi aandiya kissi de
baaki a quote that m putting that wil tell how SANTOKH COMES

ਘਰ ਮਹਿ ਘਰੁ ਦੇਖਾਇ ਦੇਇ ਸੋ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਪੁਰਖੁ ਸੁਜਾਣੁ ॥
घर महि घरु देखाइ देइ सो सतिगुरु पुरखु सुजाणु ॥
ghar meh ghar daykhaa-ay day-ay so satgur purakh sujaan.
The True Guru is the All-knowing Primal Being; He shows us our true home
within the home of the self.

ਪੰਚ ਸਬਦ ਧੁਨਿਕਾਰ ਧੁਨਿ ਤਹ ਬਾਜੈ ਸਬਦੁ ਨੀਸਾਣੁ ॥
पंच सबद धुनिकार धुनि तह बाजै सबदु नीसाणु ॥
panch sabad Dhunikaar Dhun tah baajai sabad neesaan.
The Panch Shabad, the Five Primal Sounds, resonate and resound within;
the insignia of the Shabad is revealed there, vibrating gloriously.

ਦੀਪ ਲੋਅ ਪਾਤਾਲ ਤਹ ਖੰਡ ਮੰਡਲ ਹੈਰਾਨੁ ॥
दीप लोअ पाताल तह खंड मंडल हैरानु ॥
deep lo-a paataal tah khand mandal hairaan.
Worlds and realms, nether regions, solar systems and galaxies are
wondrously revealed.

ਤਾਰ ਘੋਰ ਬਾਜਿੰਤ੍ਰ ਤਹ ਸਾਚਿ ਤਖਤਿ ਸੁਲਤਾਨੁ ॥
तार घोर बाजिंत्र तह साचि तखति सुलतानु ॥
taar ghor baajintar tah saach takhat sultaan.
The strings and the harps vibrate and resound; the true throne of the
Lord is there.

ਸੁਖਮਨ ਕੈ ਘਰਿ ਰਾਗੁ ਸੁਨਿ ਸੁੰਨਿ ਮੰਡਲਿ ਲਿਵ ਲਾਇ ॥
सुखमन कै घरि रागु सुनि सुंनि मंडलि लिव लाइ ॥
sukhman kai ghar raag sun sunn mandal liv laa-ay.
Listen to the music of the home of the heart - Sukhmani, peace of mind.
Lovingly tune in to His state of celestial ecstasy.

ਅਕਥ ਕਥਾ ਬੀਚਾਰੀਐ ਮਨਸਾ ਮਨਹਿ ਸਮਾਇ ॥
अकथ कथा बीचारीऐ मनसा मनहि समाइ ॥
akath kathaa beechaaree-ai mansaa maneh samaa-ay.
Contemplate the Unspoken Speech, and the desires of the mind are
dissolved.

ਉਲਟਿ ਕਮਲੁ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤਿ ਭਰਿਆ ਇਹੁ ਮਨੁ ਕਤਹੁ ਨ ਜਾਇ ॥
उलटि कमलु अम्रिति भरिआ इहु मनु कतहु न जाइ ॥
ulat kamal amrit bhari-aa ih man katahu na jaa-ay.
The heart-lotus is turned upside-down, and is filled with Ambrosial
Nectar. This mind does not go out; it does not get distracted.

ਅਜਪਾ ਜਾਪੁ ਨ ਵੀਸਰੈ ਆਦਿ ਜੁਗਾਦਿ ਸਮਾਇ ॥
अजपा जापु न वीसरै आदि जुगादि समाइ ॥
ajpaa jaap na veesrai aad jugaad samaa-ay.
It does not forget the Chant which is chanted without chanting; it is
immersed in the Primal Lord God of the ages.

ਸਭਿ ਸਖੀਆ ਪੰਚੇ ਮਿਲੇ ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਨਿਜ ਘਰਿ ਵਾਸੁ ॥
सभि सखीआ पंचे मिले गुरमुखि निज घरि वासु ॥
sabh sakhee-aa panchay milay gurmukh nij ghar vaas.
All the sister-companions are blessed with the five virtues. The
Gurmukhs dwell in the home of the self deep within.

ਸਬਦੁ ਖੋਜਿ ਇਹੁ ਘਰੁ ਲਹੈ ਨਾਨਕੁ ਤਾ ਕਾ ਦਾਸੁ ॥੧॥
सबदु खोजि इहु घरु लहै नानकु ता का दासु ॥१॥
sabad khoj ih ghar lahai naanak taa kaa daas. ||1||
Nanak is the slave of that one who seeks the Shabad and finds this home
within. ||1||

EH puri kahani he MARG di panth di jide naal, marg chalda he
or shishya kive SANTOKH nu prapat karda he

jo PANCH sakhiya di gal ethe likhi he oh he
SAT, SANTOKH, DAYA, DHERYA, SHEEL

PAD LO

GURUFATEH

Sahil Ji maaf karna-

are you sure you are busy;)

my veer you are being very unfair to the SPN Sangat - you are asking me neech to give explanations, to give answers and all that. You Yourself have not answered even a single question me neech asked you-

so as a reminder

can you please:

QUESTIONS FOR ALL THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CONVINCE THE SIKHS TO BELIEVE THAT THEIR BELIEF IN 'DHAN “DHAN SIRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI” BEING THEIR LIVING GURU' IS SUBJECT TO BE CORRECTED.

A True Guru is a Guru because His Soul is Merged with The Higher Self.
For us(SIKHS) ALL OUR GURUS ARE TRUE GURUS. :)
For us(SIKHS) All our Eleven Gurus are LIVING. :)
For us(SIKHS) TRUTH never dies. It is not bound to time and space. ALL GURU SAHIBAAN AND ETERNAL LIVING JOTE IN THE FORM OF DHAN DHAN SIRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI
are everywhere, all the time, Adole, Apaar……:)
Baani Prabh Ki Sabh ko Bolay, Aap Adole Na Kabhu Doley………

IF ME NEECH IS WRONG PLEASE CORRECT ME.:roll:

Now we all know this Truth that human body is limited to time and space so has to expire one day. So is Guru Ji’s. There is no Guru living in a physical body forever. CAN YOUR GURU'S PHYSICAL BODY LIVE FOREVER??????

And I hope we all agree on this point that Atma never dies. DO WE??????

So for us(SIKHS), all our Gurus are here; now; have not gone anywhere. ARE THEY GONE ANYWHERE????

For all those who have been beating the drum Living Guru, Living Guru; In a Human Body, In a Human Body; The Only Way, The Only Way-
Will your Guru be of NO USE TO YOU AFTER HE/SHE LEAVES HIS/HER HUMAN ABODE??????

Are his/her words(truth) those are coming out of his/her mouth now, will be useless after he/she leaves the physical body???????

baanee guroo guroo hai baanee vich baanee anmrith saarae
The Word, the Bani is Guru, and Guru is the Bani. Within the Bani, the Ambrosial Nectar is contained.

gur baanee kehai saevuk jun maanai puruthakh guroo nisuthaarae
If His humble servant believes, and acts according to the Words of the Guru's Bani, then the Guru, in person, emancipates him. ||5||

Dhan Guru Raam Das Paatshah says- Bani Guru Hai, Guru Bani Hai and whosoever humbly believes Bani, Bani(GURU) saves that person.
There is no difference in Guru or Guru's Bani. Guru is unlimited. Guru is already mearged with SuperSelf- that's why his words contain AMBROSIAL NECTAAR-AMRIT. AND AMRIT KADI BEHA NAHI HUNDAA....

Gurbani tells us the importance of Guru and it proves the POINT that GURBANI IS GURU.

what else do we need to know from you?????

ALSO TELL ME WHERE IT IS WRITTEN THAT YOU CANNOT HAVE GURBANI AS YOUR GURU-

GURU SAHIB NE TA BANI NU 'NIRANKAAR' KEHA HAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roll:

ki tuhada guru Nirankaar to vi uppar hai ;)

my Dear Veer another one-

you say you have seen God within you- you must know where it is written- Gobindey Mukandey Udaarey Apaarey Harrean Karrean Nirnaamey Akaamey(as you claim the full knowledge of all the Granths)
TELL ME IN ALL THAT WAS SHOWN TO YOU- HOW YOU SAW ALL THE ABOVE- ALL THE SANGAT WOULD LIKE TO KNOW, I BELIEVE. VERY VERY IMPORTANT THING- PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE THIS :) .

And one another one-

Gurbani says

so syvku prmysur kI giq jwnY ]
so siqguru ijsu irdY hir nwau ]
Aink bwr gur kau bil jwau ]
srb inDwn jIA kw dwqw ]
AwT phr pwrbRhm rMig rwqw ]
eykih Awip nhI kCu Brmu ]
shs isAwnp lieAw n jweIAY ]
nwnk AYsw guru bfBwgI pweIAY ]

Guru Sahibaan have mentioned this fact over and over again- oh yes you need to know this in English-

brehum mehi jun jun mehi paarubrehum
The servant is in God, and God is in the servant.

you only talk about one part of this- your words-"i have seen God within me"

what about the first part- YOU NEVER MENTIONED THAT PART EVER.

i would like to know what your Guru tells you about that- WITHOUT THE FIRST PART, MERE VEER SECOND PART CANNOT BE REVEALED.

Have your Guru shown you that- that is within you is also without-SARAV VEYAAPI, still SADAA ALEAIPAA....

ALL THE REAL AND TRUE SAINTS AND BRAHMGYAANIS I HAVE MET IN ALL FORMS-ALL AGREE ON THIS.

It will be very IMPORTANT to know about this from your Guru's prospective, as YOU WANT TO CONTINUE THIS CONVERSATION.

my dear veer also read- http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/hard-...g-misinterpreted-by-sahil-ji-3.html#post53249

forgive me please

Nov 29, 2006
har gal upar jedi quote vich likhi

deep meaning he

pura marg he
likhya he ki guru dikhanda he(1st line)
aage ki ki anubhav honde he shishya nu(o vi likha he)
aage shishya nu ki karna chahi da (o vi likhya he)
aage likhe he ki PANCH SAKHIYA..... jo ki ute likhya... (o mil jaandi he, hukam te chalo ta)

or aage Guru nanak sahab ne te aapne aap nu nimaana bana ke ena tak keh ta, ki mein vi oda daas va, jinne eh shabad di khoj kar layi, (changi tarah edi practice kar layi gyan di::: eh sahi he)

GurFateh

GURUFATEH

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
Respected Veer Ji

jad bani Guru Hai

Sabh kuch das rahi hai

Oh Bani hi hirday ch vass ke Sabh kuch kar karaa Rahee hai

phir tusi guru da manukhi deh vich hona jaruri da ki rola pa rahe ho??????

chalaakeean naal nahee, sidhi padharee gal karo

ajay teek tusi spasht tor te kise vi svaal da javaab nahi ditta

by the way kehni te karni dono insaan da sahi roop das dindey han- behroopeeyai karde kuch ne kahndey kuch ne.
te gursikh di kehni te karni ik honi chahidi hai

lukeaa kuch nahee rehndaa, saare pol khul jande ne.
Gurbani de taakat apaar hai mere veer.
Eh dhur ki bani hai- Saglee chint mitaun vaali- is da mazaak na banaaoo.
translations naal nahi sikhi te sikhaaee jaandi
Is nu jeeoona painda hai, phir sikhaee sakde o kise hor nu
santokh mammooli gajar mooli nahi jo kise ne tuhaanu de daini hai
pehlaan andaron bethi besabri naal jhooj jhooj ke us nu baahar kadnaa paindaa hai
santokh karna te phir kari rakhnaa is not something simple

forgive me please

Nov 29, 2006
Gurufateh

again for short time
but as i promised i will answer u.. so wait..
really busy??

kher chalo tusi te eh mann gaye ki, twade layi santokh kaafi okha he,
ha bina guru de okha hi he santokh,

vaise jaide answer mein upar ditte ne,
ona nu kuch explain karo apne khas andaz ich
ki o misinterprated ne,(agar ha, te tusi explain karo..)... agar sahi ne o explain ke karde ne..

kithe mein 5 sakhiya vaali gal galt te nahi kahi..
all I leave on u..
Please explain it...

U r only trying to find .. the wrong things.. n just arguments...( As i already told that after answering ur that questions I will leave this forum.. )
for example the line I wrongly wrote wrong... u kept on extending that..
I gave u example of DAWAI then u answered with POISON.. but never thought ki
gurubani kehndi ki he..
mein eh kaya ki "TELL ME WHERE ITS WRITTEN IN GURUBANI THAT WE SHOULD NOT GO FOR LIVING GURU.... GURUBANI VICH TA SANTA DI ENI MAHIMA HE"
par tusi bajaye ki gurubani vich pad ke vichaar karan de ulta argument dita ki
"WHERE ITS WRITTEN THAT WE SHOULD GO FOR SAHIL MAKKAR's GURU"
behan mein vi kadi nahi kaya ki ... sirf mera guru puran he... puran guru ohi he.. jo kahe o kare, kathani aan milaye.. jida gurubani kehndi he..
U r not serious... just read gurubani...just read.. with unbiased mind..
it will definately help u.

twade har question da jawaab dawage..

tusi chahe sahi cheeja de sahi tarike naal jawab do na do..
or asi answer karan to baad forum chad da ge
fer vi twadi agaya hoi te fer vi jawaab dende rava ge

Gurufateh

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
Respected Sahil Veer,

after all this, --only one slaah from my side
and this is the last one ever. you will not hear from me ever again.

Don't waste your time, Jeevan da koi bharosa nahi,
NAAM AMRIT PEEN DI KOSHISH KARO, BANI JEEVO, BANI DA MAKHOL NA BANAAOOOOOOOO, te ardaas hai waheguru Ji kol- tuhanu sumat bakhshan

forgive me please

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Sangaat all, and Mr. Sahilmakkar,

Sahil ji, is more than one person writing the messages that you are posting? I read everything that you have written, and the style of your writing has changed in very noticeable ways.

Sometimes, your messages use the text-english that younger people use when they send text messages by phone-- ur not your; r not are; n not and; u not you; and other examples throughout. When you first started to post you mixed your personal comments in a more normal style of writing with lines from Bani here and there, and verses from Dhan Dhan Siri Guru Granth Sahib ji here and there. Sometimes your messages have been very brief using standard English sentences before and after verses in Punjabi, with almost no sign of a foreign language speaker. There are at least 3 different styles.

Not that there is anything wrong with this. I am just wondering because of concerns of some that you may be sending a missionary message.

With deepest respect to the sangaat!

Last edited by a moderator:

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Respected kds1980,

Thank you for the paragraphs you posted above. You must be very learned. I would like to read more historical information because this kind of material is not easy to find in English.

And thank you for using the term AkalPurukh (God) because when posting I need a better name that is less general than God.

This is great!

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
Respected kds1980,

Thank you for the paragraphs you posted above. You must be very learned. I would like to read more historical information because this kind of material is not easy to find in English.

And thank you for using the term AkalPurukh (God) because when posting I need a better name that is less general than God.

This is great!

dear aad2

thanks for appreciating me.i am not as much learned as you are thinking.i only know address of some which provide good information on sikhism in english

Btw the devotion you have for sikhism is really amazing.

japjisahib04

Mentor
SPNer
Jan 22, 2005
kuwait
sahil apart from guru granth sahib we also have sikh history and according to that history guru gobind singh ji ended human guruship.if guru gobind singh ji did not ended human guruship then please tell all of us to whom he gave gurgaddi? not giving gurgaddi to any person is clear proof that there is no need of living guru.
Are we worshipper of sabd guru who is all over or deh dhari guru who cannot be all over. Since we have our Sabd Guru in the form of Sri Guru Granth Sahib, only ignorant manmukh look for deh dhari guru. You name any deh dhari guru escorting body guard, is no more than a pakhandhi.
Sahni Mohinder

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Kids1980ji

Thank you. It is true that the existence of God is difficult to prove logically. We can only know God by events that occur that speak to God's existence, that carry us through difficultties suddently and without warning, without having to ask. Satgur and his hukam have protected me more times in the last two years than I can count, even today. That's all. I hope the devotion is contagious.

Peace and love

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
It is true that the existence of God is difficult to prove logically. We can only know God by events that occur that speak to God's existence, that carry us through difficultties suddently and without warning, without having to ask. Satgur and his hukam have protected me more times in the last two years than I can count, even today. That's all. I hope the devotion is contagious.

Peace and love

:) Respected Saadh Sangat Ji :) ,
isn't it amazing- a little faith, then more, then more, and it just keeps on increasing, everything it touches it converts it into more pure and pious than before. Waheguru's Game of Unconditional Love- Amazes me all the time, every moment.

Even what we think it is a mistake- usually ends up teaching us something great.

Respected aad0002 Ji your post above reminded me of these lines-

hir hir sMq imlhu myry BweI hir nwmu idRVwvhu iek iknkw ]
hir hir sIgwru bnwvhu hir jn hir kwpVu pihrhu iKm kw ]
AYsw sIgwru myry pRB BwvY hir lwgY ipAwrw ipRm kw ]
hir hir nwmu bolhu idnu rwqI siB iklibK kwtY iek plkw ]
hir hir dieAwlu hovY ijsu aupir so gurmuiK hir jip ijxkw ]

forgive me please

Nov 29, 2006
hanji behan ji ...
naam vi lende ha te
amrit vi vaheguru jee di kirpa naal ... sanu andar hi milda he..

gurubani vich kaya te he

SACHA AMRITSAR KAYA MAAHI, ....

UPAR JEDI LINA LIKHIYA HE NA
ULT KAMAL AMRIT BHARAYA.. EH MAN KITHE NA JAYI...

OH ANDAR DA AMRIT HE.. HOR aunda HE SIMRAN SADHNA NAAL

OHI PEENE HA ...VAHEGURU DI KIRPA NAAL

GURUFATEH
Respected Sahil Veer,

after all this, --only one slaah from my side
and this is the last one ever. you will not hear from me ever again.

Don't waste your time, Jeevan da koi bharosa nahi,
NAAM AMRIT PEEN DI KOSHISH KARO, BANI JEEVO, BANI DA MAKHOL NA BANAAOOOOOOOO, te ardaas hai waheguru Ji kol- tuhanu sumat bakhshan

forgive me please

rosethorne

SPNer
Aug 13, 2005
New Delhi
Dear Gursikhs, It is sure that Sahilji is not a gursikh by any means, he can prove with his words but not with his deeds. He is having a shaken soul of himself that even God can't help him. Jad likhaya hai ke, EH MANN KITHE NAA JAAYI, Te Phir Bahar KI Labh Rahe ne Sahilji. That means Sahilji is a fool of his own kind. He is proving other body means KAYA is having SACH, But saying SACHA AMRITSAR KAYA MAAHI,... Oh meri KAYA vich vi hai te sab di KAYA vich hai. Its a universal truth. But its a universal truth also that, Aasi soonde nu te jaga sakde haan par Sahilji warge Jaagde nu nahi. Jinu baani te changi lagdi hove par Guru Granth, As GURU nahi. Te oh phir vichara hi kehaa jayega naa. Te aj Taun Baad KIndly Every Gursikh have a duty to put an adjective, VICHARA to Sahilji. Any person, Who is answering Sahilji must put VICHARA in front of his name. Taki Sahilji nu pata chal jaye apni sahi tasweer da.

Nov 29, 2006
Hanji ..
I was busy with some work..
I m not free even now..
but just got some time to see the post here.
Put vichaaraas in front of my name.. I will be happier.. make me remember.. that m vichaara..
but u also do vichaar.. ki gurubani kehndi ki he..
kithe vi nahi likhya.. to only worship the SGGS. but to obey the SGGS is the instruction to us.
U said
Jinu baani te changi lagdi hove par Guru Granth, As GURU nahi.

This thing can be asked to u also.. You, on instruction from elders has taken SGGS as guru.. but not even as followed a single instruction of our gurus.
What gurubani says..

Now people say, BANI GURU .. GURU HAI BANI..
yeah thats true,

But first understand what BANI is.. we never try to understand what is BANI.. though it is very difficult to mk people understand what is BANI..

but SGGS has all the answers::
BANI BIRLA VICHAAR SI.. JE KOI GURUMUKH HOE.
EH BANI MAHAPURAKH KI.. NIJ GHAR VAASA HOE.

Bani resides in our home(our body where God resides) and true-name is BANI..
nothing else..
(m not intrepreting it more.. because it can be a misintrepretation for you.. so its better .. If I just indicate the quotes from Gurubani here.. and you go and get it intrepreted it by anyone)

I came here.. when I searched for anand sahib online. I never came here to hurt anyone.
but when I saw people fighting over ridiculous issues.
and really saying, all this issues are because of our ignorance..
the ignorance, that we hv for our great religion .
I love SGGS.. because it is great scripture.. and the things written in other scriptures(mostly in sanskrit) are little bit difficult to understand.. and gurubani makes it simple to undertand... but we people still dont understand. and one more worthy point to mention here.. I love all religion equally.. and same respect for other scriptures also.. I have read many scriptures and found no difference in anyone..
Every religion says the same thing..
1>. ONLY READING SCRIPTURES AND RECITING IT WILL NOT TAKE ANYWHERE. THOUGH SCRIPTURES ARE FOR OUR GUIDANCE.... AND WE SHOULD FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS WRITTEN IN THEM.
2>GOD IS ONE... and WE CAN KNOW GOD by GRACE OF PERFECT MASTER.
AND SO MANY THINGS that we can discuss(though I will not like arguing.. only put gurubani.. if u want any discussion..)
I cant be regular to discussions.. bcoz am overloaded with work..
And the thing that will favour our discussion :: it should be upliftment of all of us... rather than arguing without understanding gurubani

Sahil

Dear Gursikhs, It is sure that Sahilji is not a gursikh by any means, he can prove with his words but not with his deeds. He is having a shaken soul of himself that even God can't help him. Jad likhaya hai ke, EH MANN KITHE NAA JAAYI, Te Phir Bahar KI Labh Rahe ne Sahilji. That means Sahilji is a fool of his own kind. He is proving other body means KAYA is having SACH, But saying SACHA AMRITSAR KAYA MAAHI,... Oh meri KAYA vich vi hai te sab di KAYA vich hai. Its a universal truth. But its a universal truth also that, Aasi soonde nu te jaga sakde haan par Sahilji warge Jaagde nu nahi. Jinu baani te changi lagdi hove par Guru Granth, As GURU nahi. Te oh phir vichara hi kehaa jayega naa. Te aj Taun Baad KIndly Every Gursikh have a duty to put an adjective, VICHARA to Sahilji. Any person, Who is answering Sahilji must put VICHARA in front of his name. Taki Sahilji nu pata chal jaye apni sahi tasweer da.

japjisahib04

Mentor
SPNer
Jan 22, 2005
kuwait
Hanji .. ONLY READING SCRIPTURES AND RECITING IT WILL NOT TAKE ANYWHERE. THOUGH SCRIPTURES ARE FOR OUR GUIDANCE.... AND WE SHOULD FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS WRITTEN IN THEM.
2>GOD IS ONE... and WE CAN KNOW GOD by GRACE OF PERFECT MASTER.
AND SO MANY THINGS that we can discuss(though I will not like arguing.. only put gurubani.. if u want any discussion..)
I cant be regular to discussions.. bcoz am overloaded with work..
And the thing that will favour our discussion :: it should be upliftment of all of us... rather than arguing without understanding gurubani.

Welcome back Sahil Ji

You said we can know God by grace of perfect master. Can you kindly name this perfect master and whether this perfect master himself has known God.

Regards Sahni Mohinder

Astroboy

ਨਾਮ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਲਗਾਈ (Previously namjap)
Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
BANI BIRLA VICHAAR SI.. JE KOI GURUMUKH HOE.
EH BANI MAHAPURAKH KI.. NIJ GHAR VAASA HOE.

Sahil Ji,

Can you kindly expand on this quote based on your own experiences. I believe you have spent alot of your precious time trying to educate the Sikh sangat in seeking the true home first.

Without wasting time running round the bush, kindly direct us to your personal experiences. In SGGS, there are various references made about personal experiences as well.

I understand you too like many others have borrowed texts from various authors to prove a point that we should experience first and vichar later.

Kindly enlighten us. While I understand your experience is unique to you only, there is something which will be grasped by me. My intention is to 'pellay bhann".

To be specific,
1. How do you differentiate anhad shabad from other sounds.
2. Panch Shabad - what are the steps of reaching all 5.
3. What is thanda and how do you overcome it.
4. In your personal experiences, your inner encounters, give a narration (attempt in words to give some hints) about your vision without adding masala to beautify your narration.
5. Some say, they hear 2 sounds which are similar to each other, but not the same. Throw some light on this topic.
6. Radiant form of the Guru, by your own experience. Don't borrow notes from other writers.

~ begum ~

TGill

SPNer
Jul 31, 2007
Agree with you begum ji... this is all ego playin here of Sahil ji and all of us. Please don't mind sahil ji but I think

jo jaane na bolde na kare tamasha jag
jina vekheya satguru us na trishna di ag
jo vi gurusikh dekhia bas rameya sabade dhur
jo rasna to bolde jaane kuch na gur

Regards

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM