• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Request#3 - Introduce SPN To A Mailing Lists/Social Networking Groups

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
Dear SPN'ers, you would agree that we all belong to several mailing lists dedicated to your area of interest. Some of you might be part of many popular social networking groups for Sikhism or Sikhs particularly on Yahoo/MSN/Google groups or as communities in Facebook/Orkut/Friendster/Hi5 etc.

These mailing lists / groups are great sources to reach people with similar interests. You can request the owners of these mailing lists / groups to allow you to send a mail about SPN to the list. Tell them that you have greatly benefited by being part of SPN and want other members of the list to get the same benefit. Most of them would be happy to oblige. :yes:

Now, how many mailing lists/groups are you part of? To how many mailing lists / groups did you send the message about SPN? Update it here.

Thank You

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Ajmer ji

Much obliged by your willingness to invite your friends to SPN. One way you can do it is by posting the invitation at the top of your Home Page or Profile page, either one. Under "What's On Your Mind." Just post an invitation with our link,

Sikh Philosophy Network

That is the direct route.

Friends can also enter through the SPN page on facebook which is administered by Gd Kaur.

Login | Facebook This link takes you right to that fan page. All they have to do is click on the Join link. They can join SPN from that page also.
:wah:

Now, how many mailing lists/groups are you part of? To how many mailing lists / groups did you send the message about SPN? Update it here.
Narayanjot Kaur ji,
With reference to my mailing list, i don follow the proceedure to send the invitation to all the members . I am available on Orkut, Twitter, Facebook, hi5, myspace, almost on all sites.
I can send you my username and password for these different sites on any of your personal mailing address.
Please do the needful yourself and oblige.

Regards and Guru fateh ji !

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
If you don't mind that I have your user name and password -- then I will. Don't forget google buzz, and linkdn -- I will think of others.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Ajmer ji

I came close to heart failure and deleted your post. I have copied all the account id's and passwords.

They are in a safe place.

I hope that the universe of forum readers did not all see them and copy them down. don't know how long they were up on the board while I was responding to a private message. Please help me out with this issue. The possibility of identity theft, followed by financial fraud, theft of your bank account, impersonation, use of personal information to make fake passports, the list is endless.

My heart is still beating rapidly. But now it is fixed.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
OK - we will move ahead. And I hope for you a long and blessed life.
P/S I will start this project tomorrow with a nice but short introduction.

Thanks

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: