• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Request#1 - Add SPN To Your Personal Email Signature!

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
One of the easiest way to let your friends know about SPN is by simply adding it to the signature of your personal emails (Gmail, Yahoo, MSN, Hotmail, Rediffmail, AOL, Outlook, All Others etc).

That is why we are launching the “Signature Campaign” today. We know that you love this community and this is an easy way for you to help out!

Most of us have just our name as the signature of our personal email. By adding a line about SPN to the signature, you can help spread the existence of our community. This should take no more than 15 seconds for you but will make a ton of difference for the community! You can even personalize it with a creative tagline that suits your personality.

The tagline in your signatures may simply look like one of the following:

Your Name
Join me at http://www.sikhphilosophy.net - A Global Online Community of Sikhs; or

Your Name
Join me at http://www.sikhphilosophy.net - Explore Sikhism; or

like that...

In the second post below there are some tips on how you can customize your personal email signature to include a line about SPN...

Finally, if you have updated your email signature to mention about SPN, please do update it here. We want to know about your support and appreciate it!

Thank you,

Team SPN

Last edited:

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
Re: Help us become a 100,000 member community!

Here is the step to update the signature:

If you are using Gmail:
  1. Login to your account and go to your Inbox.
  2. On the top right of your inbox page, next to your gmail id being displayed, you will see "Settings". Click on it.
  3. In the Settings page, scroll down and you will see 'Signature' option.
  4. By default, you will see 'No signature' enabled. Click on the radio button next to the text box for Signature.
  5. Enter the text that you choose to be your signature.
  6. Scroll down and click on 'Save Changes'.
  7. Now all your outgoing mails will carry the personal signature with IL stamp in it.

If you are using Hotmail:
  1. Go to your Inbox. Click on Mail
  2. Click Options and Personal Signature.
  3. A personal Signature edit box opens where you can enter the text that you choose to be your signature.
  4. Click Ok.
  5. Now all your outbound mails carry the personal signature with IL stamp in it.
If you are using Yahoo! :
  1. I presume you are in your Yahoo Inbox.
  2. Click Options.
  3. Scroll down the Mail Options to locate Signature.
  4. In the Signature Edit box type your personalised signature with Indusladies link in it.
  5. Check the box Add Signature to all Outgoing messages.
  6. Finally click Save.
If you are using Outlook:
  1. On the Tools menu, click Options, and then click the Mail Format tab and click on Signatures button right at the bottom.
  2. To create a new signature, click on New, enter a name for your signature, choose Start with a blank Signature and click on Next.
  3. In the box that appears enter the text that will appear in all outgoing messages and click Finish.
If you are using Outlook Express:
  1. On the Tools menu, click Options, and then click the Signatures tab.
  2. To create a signature, click New and then either enter text in the Edit Signature box. Alternatively, click File and then find the text or HTML file you'd like to use.
  3. Select the Add signatures to all outgoing messages check box.

balli

SPNer
Jul 20, 2006
my signature now carries the desired tagline.

can we have a counter somewhere on the page showing the no of members enrolled till date.

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
Thank you!! Let this be a chain reaction. And what a great idea about the counter, i think the counter at the top of screen is now visible enough. :happy:Thanks again for the feedback.

Warm Regards

Jan 7, 2009
Great idea. I have been trying to find a way to mention SPN to friends and family without sounding overly excited:amillanbliss: because sometimes that pushes people the wrong way. I can't express how much I appreciate a forum of this nature. Thank you to all the Forum Leaders who unselfishly spend so much of their time to make this site so special.
May God Bless you all, and may you continue to shine the light.

Thank you

Susan

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
susan ji

I know exactly what you mean about pushing things too hard. At the same time you want to share an important part of your life. Thanks for the feedback too. :wah:

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: