• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale - A Sikh Preacher Or A Fake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
A member of the congregation bows to Ranjeet Singh as he places his hand on her head to 'bless' her.(KP) - This week, a video of Bhai Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale has come to light in the public. The young man who at an early age has been renowned as a “Sant” by his followers, became popular for his charisma and attracting Sikhs who in large numbers by preaching Sikhi.

2005-09-04-ranjeetsingh.jpg

On the stage Bhai Ranjit Singh Dhadiranwale has publicly said that no one should do matha tekh (bow down) to him and only matha tekh to Guru Granth Sahib Ji. He has focused on doing Amrit Parchaar and asking youngsters to give up intoxicants.

Controversy has built around the young Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale who calls himself a “Sant”. His use of Gurbani and style of Kirtan has led to accusations that he sings “Kachee Baanee” (distorted Gurbaani). Furthermore it has been suggested on certain radio stations and by Gurdwara Sahibs that Ranjit Singh is only driven by collecting money for himself and that he is “fake holy man”.

The recent video of Bhai Ranjit Singh shows him wearing a Kalgi (plume) or something similar to it, and sitting on a high seat. On the wall behind him is a large painting of himself, and in front of his seat is a plastic basket. The video shows how Sikhs visiting him put money in the basket, give presents and then matha tekh to him. Bhai Ranjit Singh shows no hesitation when the Sangat matha tekhs to him. He blesses those who bow to him by patting them on the head or back. The video shows how that Ranjit Singh casually sits on his seat and sometimes show little or no interest in those who bow to him with faith and sharda.
We must ask ourselves some hard questions. Firstly, why do some people insist on singing “Dharnaas” or Gurbaani mixed with their own lyrics rather than singing Gurbaani purely without addition or distortion? Is Gurbaani alone not good enough?

Secondly, where does the money go, which is collected by the people who call themselves “holy men” and tour America, Canada, and the UK? If these people are coming abroad not to make money but to preach Gurmat, then why do they need to take away thousands and thousands of pounds and dollars raised in Gurdwaras abroad? How much of this money has been used to give bail to a Sikh sister held by Panjab Police and ensure that she doesn’t get raped, tortured and abused while in prison?
Thirdly, how many of these people have raised their voice for the Panth? How many of these “holy men” have used their status, connections, and platform to bring to light Panthic issues and how Sikh men and women are still languishing in Indian jails without trial or case?

Let us not blindly follow people and not become dependent on “sants”, “babas” or anyone other than Guru Granth Sahib Ji. The more we become dependent on others, and create middlemen between the relationship of us and Waheguru, the more we get trapped in situations of abuse, distortion and misdirection. Let us wake up as a Panth and unite as one under the umbrella of Guru Granth Sahib Ji, and follow the Guru Granth and Guru Panth.

Any body interested in seeing the vedio clips they are available here

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=301XOZSS

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=42RR2BSJ

Last edited by a moderator:

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Re: Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale - A sikh parchaaric or a fake holy man?

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji KI Fateh.

This man is NO SANT or BABA.
ON a Live Radio Show he blamed all this on the "SANGAT"...snagta forced me to do this and that..blah blah.
TO a question as to WHY do you SING "Kachi bani" ( home made JINGLES similar to the ones in TV Adverts selling coca cola/Colgate /Desi Ghee/Ayurvedic toothpaste etc etc)...WHEN you have 1430 Pages of GURBANI to choose from.....he replied..So and SO SANT JI did it ?? IS it wrong of them ?? Then he GOOFED..he says WHO SAYS any BANI is KACHI. There is NO SUCH THING as Kachi Bani..ALL BANI is PAKEE.
Apparently this SANT BABA JI NEVER read ANAND SAHIB where Guru Amardass Ji declares... SATGUR BINA HOR Kachee bani... kehnedh kacheh, sundeh kacheh, kachee aakh vikhanee" SO "SRI MANN SANT BABA JI CONTRADICTS GURU JI... shamelessly...

Then he alludes to "I have chhaka amrit to LAKHS" ... If He chakaa amrit to LAKHS... WHERE ARE THEY? Most of these FAKE AMRITDHAREES can be seen in the VIDEO BOWING TO HIM, touching His feet, Giving his presents... NOT to GURU GRANTH JI. So whose amrtidharees are they... Sant baba Ji's OWN and NOT GURU's.

He was RUDE to Ex-Jathedar of AKAL TAKHAT Prof. Darshan Singh Ji, who has served the PANTH selflessly for 65 YEARS and is the ONE and ONLY person to RESIGN this Jathedar Post voluntarily... That Radio Show is available at ggsacademy.org.

NO doubt he has charisma (mike jackson style)...and he can be an asset to Sikhe if he does GURMATT PARCHAAR - NO Dhaarna jingles, NO Making the Paunj Piyarae Stand BEHIND HIM while he performs kirtan sitting down (and then refer to them as "POOR PUNJ.. .they have been standing since morning !!! and NO MATHA TAKING to HIM, and drop the SANT/BABA title, no celebrating his birthdays and collecting presents,...Follow AKAL TAKHAT MARYADA.

Jarnail Singh

Jul 30, 2004
world
Re: 'Sant Baba' Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale - A sikh parchaaric or a fake holy man?

Wahiguru Ji Ka Khalsa Wahiguru Ji Ki Fateh

Das is interested toknow if this person in question has any linage from any order or sampradaya in past or not.

Das is not saying that people without klinage cannot b e very good Gursikh or preachers rather many of them are even better than that who have linage.

Coming back to this person Das did learnt about him and many other Sants creeping out in rural Punjab.

Das can say that those Sants who live on Chrawa or Puja Ka Dhan or wealth made up of offering and does not use it to uplift poor and Panth and use it for self interest can nver be Sikh even.

In fact such termites have already weaken hinduism a lot.

Like the mony which could have gone to Seva Bharti or Vanvasi Kalyan Parishad or Samiti of Baba Kalyandev etc. goes to awrong persoan like Asutos Ji or Nirkaris etc.

Das can say that there is no problem to visit this sant but let there be no Charva to this Sant and let mony goes to Pingalwara.

If he is true he will surivie without any charwa or offering and this will mean that he is not depending upon that and if he could not then we may behold that he is fake and no Sikh at all and a persoan who could not sustain himself can nver be a guide to others.

Comong to Kachch Bani factor well we caqn behold that writings of Bhai Nand Lal Singh,Bhai gurdas or Dhadis or Kavishwars may not sing Gurbani but if somepeomes are sung to let people understand Gurmat then it is could be OK but better than singing songs on filmy tunes better is to do Katha or explantion of Gurbani or else we must know that Radhswamis have history of defoming Bani so they will pay for it.

Well das is also intersted to know that weather these sants do correct Katha or bring in mythology totaly absurd without conveying the message which it givces.

rosethorne

SPNer
Aug 13, 2005
New Delhi
Re: 'Sant Baba' Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale - A preacher or a fake holyman?

WJKK
WJKF

I'm fully agree with Gyaniji and Vijadeepji. The person named Sant
Baba Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale, Is a fake preacher. A Gursikh only
can be able to know about his identity. Every person attending his
ceremonies are only manmukhs not the gursikhs. One day i have seen
a video of him. Where he was saying that he had an accident and
survived miraculously because of the 30 lakh rupees worth vehicle, in
which he was traveling. As per his views that worth of vehicle was
the only cause of that miraculous save of his life. How a person is
called Sant or Baba when he is having so faith and in love with
material. He is the person, You just take a video of him of your
choice, like living with ME, MY, MYSELF only. He just make
GURU GRANTH SAHEB JI MAHARAJ as a shield for himself to make fool
of Innoccent Gursikhs.

gauVI guAwryrI mhlw 3 ] mnmuiK sUqw​
mwieAw moih ipAwir ] gurmuiK jwgy gux igAwn bIcwir ] sy jn jwgy ijn nwm ipAwir ]
1] shjy jwgY svY n koie ] pUry gur qy bUJY jnu koie ]1] rhwau ] AsMqu AnwVI kdy n bUJY
] kQnI kry qY mwieAw nwil lUJY ] AMDu AigAwnI kdy n sIJY ]2] iesu jug mih rwm
nwim insqwrw ] ivrlw ko pwey gur sbid vIcwrw ] Awip qrY sgly kul auDwrw ]3]
iesu kiljug mih krm Drmu n koeI ] klI kw jnmu cMfwl kY Gir hoeI ] nwnk nwm ibnw ko
mukiq n hoeI ]4]10]30] page 160

Surely he is culprit. Making money only by making innoccent people
fool. He will not be spared even if He is travelling in a vehicle of worth
50 lacs. Beware of GOD.

rsingh

SPNer
Oct 2, 2005
London
Re: 'Sant Baba' Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale - A sikh parchaaric or a fake holy man?

vijaydeep Singh said:
Das is interested toknow if this person in question has any linage from any order or sampradaya in past or not.

Das is not saying that people without klinage cannot b e very good Gursikh or preachers rather many of them are even better than that who have linage.

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa Vaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh

What does linage give you or anyone else? its saying same thing as caste. just because your born into a certain family or way of life does not mean you will be rich or work in a certain proffesion. same as you will not gain instand Mutie for being born into a certain family!

Its quite funny, well actually sad, two Singhs at my uni both keshadharhi when asked when they will take amrit they replied, they did not need to because there long line of family are amritdharhi, there dad, grandad, great grandad. now tell me how does that help them to become a Gursikh?

Truth is it does. yes they are lucky they have great role models with in there family but they should follow them and take amrit not think there is no need because they belive they have some kind of "linage."

Linage does not mean anything as far as im oncerned, its about how we us this life and the actions we make.

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA

what a lame argument...? Since they are in UNI....didnt their dads and grand dads ever go to school ? I am sure they come from a long line of "school goers"... but they still "need" to go to school ??

Every SIKH...MUST go through the Khanda Batta Da PAHUL ceremony in order to complete the Process of SIKHEE. No body is EXEMPTED...just look at GURU GOBIND RAI JI...inspite of being GURU like the previous ones..Guru nanak ji- Guru Teg Bahadur Ji...HE Knelt before the Panj and took Khande Batte da PAHUL and became GURU GOBIND SINGH JI.

Guru Ji could have said..my NINE GURU Ancesotrs...my "lineage"...exempts me...but HE didint...and showed us by Persoanl Example just how VITAL this Khanda Batted De Pahul is for our completion.

Jarnail Singh

waheguru123

SPNer
Sep 25, 2005
london
:mad: i am shocked to see this. he is not a sant. u cannot bow down to any one or anything except from the guru granth sahib:}--}:
he is a fake

Last edited:
Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh

Das must not be taken into wrong thing here linage does not imply to blood or family as Das himself has that linage with hindus.

Das is taking about some other linage.

Well for Example afrter the baptism Das can be from the Liinage of Singhs since Five Belovedones as by some route Amrit has can from that source even if Amrit was made by unbaptised and all other were baptised.

Linage in this context means that is this Sant in question is just raisen from no where or does he has any linage with any order like Nanaksar,Nirmalas,Taksal,Sevapanthis or Rara Sahib etc.

Das was only interseted to know that.We could call it Parampara or tradition or as in Islam Silsila.

Das has writtan this due to the fact that there are many so called Sants in Punjab who do not have any formal educations in traditional seminary and just by there absurded logic preach Sikhism like an animist preach occult.

Best Example for this is to bring Deram of Guru or possesion or Chowki of spirit of Shahhed etc.

Well Guru was Salvaged while alive then how can we have his vision only God knows.

Das is sorry if some misunderstanding is created.

Main reason for Das's asking for linage was that in case say he is using the name of Nanaksar and doing Anti Gurmat things saying that it is there tradition then we can directly ask Nanaksar people that if they are party to it or not.And if not then this guy could be a thug.

Das is repating that there are mnay thugs in Punjab who will say that they are Nihungs or Nirmalas without linage or connection to any order.

Note in future term linage used by Das kindly be tAKEN into the sense like for example das can proximity to a particular order or idealogy.For that meaning we can visit websites of Rara Sahib,Nirmalas or Sevapanthis.

Das can even say for example that linage of S. Gurbax Singh Ji Kala Afghana Ji is from Prof Gurmukh Singh Ji and S. Bhag Singh Ji Ambala.

Last edited:
Sep 4, 2005
Punjab, India
This person is one of many who are running 'successful business' in the form of deras in Punjab and making fool of rural population of Punjab and earning their livelihood.
Many of his videos are being shown on the cable TV network. He is unable to do kirtan except for narrating truth less kathas and singing some home made poems passing it as kirtan. To legitimize his show he throws in couple of Gurbani lines here and there.
I have heard few of his videos and find him a 'pukka thug'. I am not surprised at all by his show rather am appalled at the state of we sikhs who are able to digest such things happening among us.

Sep 11, 2005
Dear Friends,

This Fella is neither a Sant or a Baba , I have discovered some amazing facts about such babas by closing probing them and observing them.

I have come across many such fakesters , who swear that our Gurus Do come in their dreams , or they hear the taps of the horses of Guru Gobind Singh Ji .

if you closely watch such type of fakesters , then you can clearly observe their "Nain Mataka " with the young women sitting before them .

And I have also cured few such fakester .

The question is that then why people follow them ?

Mostly people are blinded with their own problems , in search of some miracles and quick fix solutions , they believe in them , but these people fail to follow that if in any case their problem gets solved it is their own beliefs which solves the problems not those fake sants or babas.

Wait , I'll come back and write more about these fakester ........

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
Recently, I had the previledge of visiting Amritsar, and i could not book a sarai (restrooms for overnight stay) for stay. So, after failing my luck with sarais maintained by SGPC where seats are reserved for vvips only. i looked for a sarai outside the vicinity of SGPC. After two hours of reserach, i found a place in the sarai just outside the vicinity of Darbar Sahib ji.

From the window of my room, i was surprised to see a great number of new Sarai being built which apperently were not funded by SGPC. Curiously enough i asked from the manager as to who was maintaining and providing funds to all these sky rocketing Sarais. I was told that these sarais are being maintained by the followers of Bhai Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale and all funds are being provided from his dera for further development or the area just outside Darbar Sahib Ji.

plamba

SPNer
Jul 1, 2004
Boston, MA
Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

I would like to remind folks that people regularly touched Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale's feet and touched their forehead to the ground in front of him.

Zail Singh touched Bhindranwale's feet at Santokh Singh's funeral at Delhi.

People regularly touched their forehead to the ground in front of Bhindranwale.

I am not willing to accept that Bhindranwale simply tolerated it although he didn't like it. No one would have had the courage to do so if Bhindranwale had made it clear that he didn't like it.

In order to understand this better, let us draw a distinction between touching feet and touching one's forehead to the ground.

In India, touching the feet of an elder is considered nothing more than a sign of respect and is quite prevalent in Sikh families.

However, touching one's forehead to the ground seems to have special significance. I don't know of a prevalent culture amongst Sikhs for showing respect to elders by touching one's forehead to the ground. To the best of my knowledge, the act of touching one's forehead to the ground is, amongst Sikhs, reserved exclusively for showing respect to the Guru Granth.

Puneet Singh Lamba
Boston, MA
http://sikhtimes.com
(339) 221-1561

Sep 11, 2005
We all have almost heard about the following

Entrepreneur
Technopreneur
Webpreneur
Netrepreneur
Infopreneur

So , Here is another new term "RELIGIOPRENEUR" ...............

With the Invention of new technolgies and Media , "Religiopreneur" is Booming profitable industry .............

It does brings Name , Fame and Other things for which these sants or

babas leave their homes ............

The ROI is very High Almost 1000 times , and investment ZERO .

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

I would like to remind folks that people regularly touched Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale's feet and touched their forehead to the ground in front of him.

Zail Singh touched Bhindranwale's feet at Santokh Singh's funeral at Delhi.

People regularly touched their forehead to the ground in front of Bhindranwale.

I am not willing to accept that Bhindranwale simply tolerated it although he didn't like it. No one would have had the courage to do so if Bhindranwale had made it clear that he didn't like it.

In order to understand this better, let us draw a distinction between touching feet and touching one's forehead to the ground.

In India, touching the feet of an elder is considered nothing more than a sign of respect and is quite prevalent in Sikh families.

However, touching one's forehead to the ground seems to have special significance. I don't know of a prevalent culture amongst Sikhs for showing respect to elders by touching one's forehead to the ground. To the best of my knowledge, the act of touching one's forehead to the ground is, amongst Sikhs, reserved exclusively for showing respect to the Guru Granth.

Dear Singh ji

Just like you Baba Rnajit singh also uses the same rational for every thing he does

1 Dharnava Parnia as they appeal more to rural people to start withaccording to him Sant Jarnail Singh also did the same thing
2.According to Baba Ranjit Singh Sant Bhindranwale was the only bhramgyani in recent time in sikh community

Intersting thing is that i listned the disscusion that took place between Baba Ranjit Singh and Prof Darshan Singh ji about the various issues concernibg working of Ranjit Singh and i was amazed to see Prof Darshan Singh ji out of words to answer some of his question which was exactly opposite what i was expecting and may be willing to hear

http://www.ggsacademy.com/19845/ProfDarshanSinghanddhadrian.mp3

As i am concerned I havent heard a single katha done by Ranjit singh till now so i cant comment on this but offcourse i have listened many kathas of Prof Dharshan Singh ji And they are always full of chardi kala

Now the point I want to make here is that people are accusing Ranjit singh of taking advantage of poor illitrate rural population of punjab but if iam not wrong he is equally popular in well educated people raised in western world both in england and canada what is the reason for that ?

Forgive me for my lack of knowledge and experience but still i have been active in looking for lathas of various katha kars and still to come across a katha kar who speaks to the masses of rural punjab most katha kar limit themselves to big cities of punjab and uk,usa canada and thats it
and you can take my word for this one that the way to approch rural masses who have drifted away from sikhi to beas and other respective deras will be totally different from the way mpdern day preacher in sikh community preaches . and I think this the reason some people are looking for hope in Ranjit Singh

Jatinder Singh

Sep 11, 2005
Dear Friend

Being Educated does not means that people are really educated , and being educated is broader term ...........

Here is simple principle ............

If you want to be a Baba or sant ............

First Attract innocent and poor people .............

Make them educated .............

Increase the volume ...............

Now turn your attention to educated people ............

This is pure psychology , philosophy and economics .................

bhoolchook

SPNer
Mar 13, 2005
India
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh. The fact that such looking like Sants are successful in their mission of entertaining the simple-minded rural folks on account of their "ignorance " which is the root cause of fake personalities malighning the masses faith and tempering with the true impact of the Gurbani.I have pointed out a number of times that our so called representatives, Jathedars, Administrators have failed to improve the understanding, logical approach or rational thinking of the masses and there are always easy chances of befooling the simple folks, and the people in general are impressed by the such like Sants who manipulate to perform before the Sangat as per the modern ways of dramas and choreography to achieve their own egoism and of course amassing the donations from the public.Let some one near such Sants challenge them to place before the Sangat the accounts of the amounts collected and how those sums are being utuilised, Our folks are blind believers and cannot dare to challenge and that is why these fake Sants prosper.We must try our utmost to educate the masses, point out true facts and prepare the Sangat to decide and assess as to what is good or bad.And if we cannot do this we would have to bear with these fake, dhongi clowns .It is a history that the intellectuals are not liked, understood or encourage by the clergies, Organisers or those who are at whelm of affairs.Their fate is limited to the comments in such discussion forums only.Please excuse in case these remarks hurts the feelings of other commentators.May Waheguruji bless us all to have some real intellectuals as the decision makers, Administrators and Implementors..

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
Dear Friend

Being Educated does not means that people are really educated , and being educated is broader term ...........

Here is simple principle ............

If you want to be a Baba or sant ............

First Attract innocent and poor people .............

Make them educated .............

Increase the volume ...............

Now turn your attention to educated people ............

This is pure psychology , philosophy and economics .................

Thanks for valuable reply and I agree with you

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh. The fact that such looking like Sants are successful in their mission of entertaining the simple-minded rural folks on account of their "ignorance " which is the root cause of fake personalities malighning the masses faith and tempering with the true impact of the Gurbani.I have pointed out a number of times that our so called representatives, Jathedars, Administrators have failed to improve the understanding, logical approach or rational thinking of the masses and there are always easy chances of befooling the simple folks, and the people in general are impressed by the such like Sants who manipulate to perform before the Sangat as per the modern ways of dramas and choreography to achieve their own egoism and of course amassing the donations from the public.Let some one near such Sants challenge them to place before the Sangat the accounts of the amounts collected and how those sums are being utuilised, Our folks are blind believers and cannot dare to challenge and that is why these fake Sants prosper.We must try our utmost to educate the masses, point out true facts and prepare the Sangat to decide and assess as to what is good or bad.And if we cannot do this we would have to bear with these fake, dhongi clowns .It is a history that the intellectuals are not liked, understood or encourage by the clergies, Organisers or those who are at whelm of affairs.Their fate is limited to the comments in such discussion forums only.Please excuse in case these remarks hurts the feelings of other commentators.May Waheguruji bless us all to have some real intellectuals as the decision makers, Administrators and Implementors..

Dear Singh ji

Thanks for the reply please dont blame representatives and jathedars as this blame culture is very old in our society and give no real solutions . if you think the todays representatives are not good then we are responsible for that because good people never took a pain to reach the post and when at rare occasion they reach there they quit the post because of some reason ( like Prof Darshan Singh ji )
As for representative as I understand in Sikhism every sikh was meant to be representative so actually we all have failed in our living as a sikh and are responsible for current confusion .

Jatinder Singh

rosethorne

SPNer
Aug 13, 2005
New Delhi
WJKK
WJKF
Dear Gursikhs, I just want to say that if this kind of Babas are getting popular then it is true failure of ourselves and of our community. What these Babas are trying to get popular is to make fools more fool. Is our SGGSJI Maharaj are not able to answer to ourselves? Are we not litrate to know SSGSJI? Why do we want assistance of Babas To reach Waheguru?
We have enough litracy and SGGSJI are enough capable but we are Fool. Thats why So much of strife is in our lives. Just see that. That is just because of ourselves because we like these Asants.

Page 870

RAAG GOND, THE WORD OF THE DEVOTEES. KABEER JEE, FIRST HOUSE:
ONE UNIVERSAL CREATOR GOD. BY THE GRACE OF THE TRUE GURU: When you meet a Saint, talk to him and listen. Meeting with an unsaintly person, just remain silent. || 1 || O father, if I speak, what words should I utter? Speak such words, by which you may remain absorbed in the Name of the Lord. || 1 || Pause || Speaking with the Saints, one becomes generous. To speak with a fool is to babble uselessly. || 2 || By speaking and only speaking, corruption only increases. If I do not speak, what can the poor wretch do? || 3 || Says Kabeer, the empty pitcher makes noise, but that which is full makes no sound. || 4 || 1 || GOND: When a man dies, he is of no use to anyone. But when an animal dies, it is used in ten ways. || 1 || What do I know, about the state of my karma? What do I know, O Baba? || 1 || Pause || His bones burn, like a bundle of logs; his hair burns like a bale of hay. || 2 || Says Kabeer, the man wakes up, only when the Messenger of Death hits him over the head with his club. || 3 || 2 || GOND: The Celestial Lord is in the Akaashic ethers of the skies, the Celestial Lord is in the nether regions of the underworld; in the four directions, the Celestial Lord is pervading. The Supreme Lord God is forever the source of bliss. When the vessel of the body perishes, the Celestial Lord does not perish. || 1 || I have become sad, wondering where the soul comes from, and where it goes. || 1 || Pause || The body is formed from the union of the five tatvas; but where were the five tatvas created? You say that the soul is tied to its karma, but who gave karma to the body? || 2 || The body is contained in the Lord, and the Lord is contained in the body. He is permeating within all. Says Kabeer, I shall not renounce the Lord's Name. I shall accept whatever happens. || 3 || 3 ||

Dec 27, 2004
Hertfordshire England
Dear friends, to me a cynical Westerner the thought of kneeling to a man who claims some divine recommendation, that gives him or her licence to take money is an anathema.

I see things like this as just another scam; only this one bears greater culpability as they scam people in the area of hope.

Having said that I would add the words of Gamaliel who was a teacher in the time of the Apostles, the rest of the people wanted to put the Apostles to death for daring to speak in the name of God! However this man uttered these sage words to the disbelievers.

Acts 5:35-39.. “Fellow Israelites be careful what you do to these men.. You remember Theudas appeared some time ago, claiming to be somebody great and about 400 people joined him. But he was killed and his followers scattered and his movement died out. After that Judas the Galilean appeared.... drawing a crowed after him, but he also was killed and his followers scattered.. So to I tell you in this case, do not do anything against these men, leave them alone! If what they have planed and done is of human hand then it will disappear, but if it comes from God you cannot possibly defeat it. You could find yourself fighting against God!”

So it goes with this man, god or demon? Time will tell.

Regards

John
:)

jsarora

SPNer
Apr 24, 2005
US
Dharianwale-A sikh preacher or a fake

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa , Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh:

Fake “Sants” such as this one “Ranjit Singh” come to forefront because of the attention they get from media. When he says not to bow before him, it is to promote exact opposite of the same, hiding behind the fake humility. These people know the psychology of a common simple-minded person. This person implies “See how humble I am, that I do not want you to bow before me, and bow before only SGGS”. Whereas he places him self in a high-seat, surrounded by sevadars, and his own pictures, depicting a holy person of high status, and expects everyone to pay homage to him, giving blessing to all who fill his expectations.

A great setup to collect money, while sitting pretty. People who have problems and looking for answers to their problem, seek out such “Babajis” hoping to find bliss. If he blesses every body with an affirmative blessing, statistically there is 50% chance of him being right. These people would have solved their problems anyway without is blessings. However, now they attribute their success to this “Babaji” and bring in other people looking for a “Babaji”. As for the other 50% who did not get success, will never go back to this “Babaji” and will seek some other “Babaji”.

As for reciting the Kachi Bani, this is neither the first time nor the last time in the Sikh history. Fake “sants” like these have existed for centuries and they feed on the fears deeply rooted in the psyche of the people.

What can we do about it? Probably nothing. Ignore them, and let their cult die a natural death, instead of bringing them to media front and making them in to something of a celebrity they are not.

Case in point is of British Author “Salman Rushdie”. Nobody knew about this guy until Muslim Clerics raised his status to a celebrity by issuing a fatwa on him.[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM