• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale - A Sikh Preacher Or A Fake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 6, 2006
Chandigarh
I think Sikh are having little knowledge of how to recognise a sant... i remember a line from gurbani " GaliN Jina JappmaliaN Lote HAtth Nibagg, O har ke sant na janeae , Banaras ke Thagg "

1) A person who uses a mala (rosary) to do simran cannot be a sant because a rosary is just like a practice aid so that we can practice to concentrate on a single thing much like a "walker" that is provided to a child so that he can learn to walk. He who is still at the level of mala cannot be a sant.
2) Our guru ji has picked 31 beautiful Raagas and decorated the gurbani with them. Raag or classical music is for those who are at a higher level of spirituality thats why guru ji insisted of doing kirtan in raagas. A sikh is inherently intellectual. A person who doesn't appreciate good music and raag cannot be close to God.

If sikh could brush up their basics then i am sure no one can fool them. The "amritdhaaris" "churned" out by ranjit singh are having no knowledge of sikhism.. the ladies still have their ears and nose pierced and wear jewelery in them... They are totally ignorant about sikh value of being "Saabat soorat". Whats the use of saying that " i have made such a large number of people to take amrit" when they all are going to perish in a short time. It may not be doing good to those people but surely damaging and diluting reputation of Sikh People and Sikhism.

drkhalsa said:
A member of the congregation bows to Ranjeet Singh as he places his hand on her head to 'bless' her.(KP) - This week, a video of Bhai Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale has come to light in the public. The young man who at an early age has been renowned as a “Sant” by his followers, became popular for his charisma and attracting Sikhs who in large numbers by preaching Sikhi.

2005-09-04-ranjeetsingh.jpg

On the stage Bhai Ranjit Singh Dhadiranwale has publicly said that no one should do matha tekh (bow down) to him and only matha tekh to Guru Granth Sahib Ji. He has focused on doing Amrit Parchaar and asking youngsters to give up intoxicants.

Controversy has built around the young Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale who calls himself a “Sant”. His use of Gurbani and style of Kirtan has led to accusations that he sings “Kachee Baanee” (distorted Gurbaani). Furthermore it has been suggested on certain radio stations and by Gurdwara Sahibs that Ranjit Singh is only driven by collecting money for himself and that he is “fake holy man”.

The recent video of Bhai Ranjit Singh shows him wearing a Kalgi (plume) or something similar to it, and sitting on a high seat. On the wall behind him is a large painting of himself, and in front of his seat is a plastic basket. The video shows how Sikhs visiting him put money in the basket, give presents and then matha tekh to him. Bhai Ranjit Singh shows no hesitation when the Sangat matha tekhs to him. He blesses those who bow to him by patting them on the head or back. The video shows how that Ranjit Singh casually sits on his seat and sometimes show little or no interest in those who bow to him with faith and sharda.
We must ask ourselves some hard questions. Firstly, why do some people insist on singing “Dharnaas” or Gurbaani mixed with their own lyrics rather than singing Gurbaani purely without addition or distortion? Is Gurbaani alone not good enough?

Secondly, where does the money go, which is collected by the people who call themselves “holy men” and tour America, Canada, and the UK? If these people are coming abroad not to make money but to preach Gurmat, then why do they need to take away thousands and thousands of pounds and dollars raised in Gurdwaras abroad? How much of this money has been used to give bail to a Sikh sister held by Panjab Police and ensure that she doesn’t get raped, tortured and abused while in prison?
Thirdly, how many of these people have raised their voice for the Panth? How many of these “holy men” have used their status, connections, and platform to bring to light Panthic issues and how Sikh men and women are still languishing in Indian jails without trial or case?

Let us not blindly follow people and not become dependent on “sants”, “babas” or anyone other than Guru Granth Sahib Ji. The more we become dependent on others, and create middlemen between the relationship of us and Waheguru, the more we get trapped in situations of abuse, distortion and misdirection. Let us wake up as a Panth and unite as one under the umbrella of Guru Granth Sahib Ji, and follow the Guru Granth and Guru Panth.

Any body interested in seeing the vedio clips they are available here

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=301XOZSS

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=42RR2BSJ

aussie_sikh

SPNer
May 7, 2006
WJKK,
WJKF!

I was very curious to read the earlier posts on this topic.

I myself was a big sceptic of Baba Ranjit Singh and saw the video that was put out about him.

However, a few points. Who made the video? Where they Amritdari Sikhs? No. They looked like the kinds of people who cause problems in Gurudwara's all over the world. The kinds of people who insists on having chairs inside the langar hall etc. (you know the type!!)

A few months later, I had the unique chance to go to a program in Rahon (near Nawanshahar, Punjab) when i was in India this year. Although it was cold, there was tens of thousands of people there. And not once did the Baba do anything suggested in the Video.

And then Baba Ranjit Singh came to Australia two weeks ago. There were 9 programs here in Sydney.

After meeting the Sant personally, I can say that he tried many times to stop people touching his feet etc, but some people do not stop.

Over 100 people took Amrit here. That is a lot for Australia. (small population of Sikhs)

Perhaps, instead of looking at the one video, and spreading its venomous message, go and meet the Sant at his Dhera near Patiala. Make up your mind then. (it seems most of the posters are foreign know-it-alls)

As for the Katchi Bani argument, one could argue that all katha is katchi bani as the speaker has to talk some dialogue. The Sants greatest gift is being able to teach gurbani to the masses using simpler language. That is not katchi bani. It is more like a translation.

Another Point (last one) I am not an Amritdari (yet), but how many of the posters are? How many of the negative posters have taken Amrit and then judged a man based on a propaganda film?

WKJK
WJKF.

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Dear Jio,
Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki Fateh.

When the Video first came out..his chelas tried to DENY, it called it Propoganda film out to defame him..blah blah... Then On the Punjab Radio LIVE TALK between him and Prof Darshan Singh EX-Jathedar Akal Takhat...Ranjit Singh admitted HE Had the VIDEO MADE.
2. He also Admitted live that as a "SANT" he shouldl be aware that GURBANI says MARNA SACH...Death is TRUE..and so a true sant NEVER celebrates his birthdays..quite the opposite he appreciates LIFE and the chance given to Do Simran and DEATH is fast approaching...
3. LIve he also declared the same story you are giivng here..What can I do..these people Forcefully Matha Tek to me..what can I do..They all call me SANT BABA JI..blah blah blah..Prof Sahib Jee just told him... From TODAY DECLARE that " I am Plain RANJIT SINGH"..and any Gurdwara that calls me for Programmes ever calls me or addresses me as SANT/BABA JI..I will tell them...I am just ranjit singh and since you invited "Sant/BabJI ranjit singh"....SORRY i am going back..you wait for the sant/baba to turn up..." HE REFUSED POINT BLANK....??? why ??
4. Then Prof darshan Singh Ji asked him..what about all the HUGE posters and Signboards put up everywhere..outside your dera also..proclaiming SANT/BABA..again he replied..OH those are put up by others..i am not forcing anyone to do that...Can YOU PLEASE ORDER them REMOVED....no lah..people put them up lah..prem of sangat blah blah...
5. KATCHEE BANEE..is NOT "KATHA"..."DIALOGUE"....Katchee BANEE is COUNTERFEIT BANEE that MIMICKS GURBANI....a Song and Dance Jingle....of absolutely NO VALUE..NO RAAG/NO SPIRITUAL VALUE/NO GUIDANCE..and almost always ANTI-GURMATT.

Read the Book Santaan de kautak by S.Singh Sabhraa...this man is proven FRAUD through so many instances...GET him to Have a public Diwan at any place and call this Sabhra..and have a public debate..Sardar Sabhra Challenges ALL FRAUD SANTS to this challenge..NONE has so far accepted..WHY ??? find out by reading the 3 books...

6. The "Amrtidharees" these sants create are THEIR FOLLOWERS..not GURU GRANTH JI....thats why they MATHA TEK to HIM !! They Celebrate their SANT Birthdays, Akal Chalannas..NOT GURPURABS..

7. If this sant is such a goody good parcharak..why not ask him to go visit countries like Indonesia..where the CURRENCY is below INDIAN RUPEE....about ONE MILLION sangat will have to matha tek him 1 Rupiah each...for him to COLLECT just RS 8,000..see whetehr he will GO and whether he can Collect One Mllion sangat to make it worth his while ?? Such frauds only like to go to Canada UK where 1 UK pound is worth many hundreds of rupees..ask around and see how many "SantsBabas " have visited Indonesia and other poverty ridden countries for Parchaar...??

8 THESE SANTS are the Ones condemned in Gurbani..as Banaras Ke Thuggh... Gurbani declares Sants are so RARE..yet every village in punjab probably has up to FIVE

9. List what have these SANTS achieved for the SIKH KAUM sice they began to appear in 1935--Just One or Two...1985...a few thousand... -ONE or two..then 1992.. COUNTLESS THOUSANDS....like MUSHROOMS after a rain shower !! ADD up the LAKHS of Amrtidharees they claim to have produced.... Every Single INCH of Land in PUNJAB would be Covered by an AMRITDHAREE...but see the reality..every Village only has ONE or TWO Dasatarr wallahs...where are all the Amrtidharees they produce ??

Jarnail Singh

ceo_nikka

SPNer
Mar 29, 2006
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!!
Waheguru Ji Kee fateh!!!

I went thru the whole chain (just didn't wanted to comment too early :) ). But after going thru this I see two groups, one who believe that its absolutly wrong and another one which says nothing wrong if sikhi gets benefitted.

Well friends, first thing first, this person is not like another preacher for villagers. Look at the technology employed, I have been his hugh posters all across punjab. Village folks do not uses websites (atleast not in my village :) ). So there is something fishy going on. A massive marketting campaign and placing this individual at center.

So whats wrong?
Placing individuals at helm of affair, gives a wrong impression and message about our relgion per se. All following is for CHARISMA, not for the knowledge. If you closely monitor this from high level, same is going on in Hindus, jainis. Where TV/media need something more then plain kirtan/katha. They need a dedicated viewership. It looks like somebody out there needed some guy who can give them a product which they can sell for quite sometime. It seems this guy won the contest and was put at centerstage. Stories and tales about Sant JI are already out with village folks. may be in another 5 yrs you will see books published on him.

He may add value in terms of headcount but is that All we need??

It reminds me of one statement by Maskeen Ji. He said, Sikhs are precious because they are less in number. Like stones you can find everywhere, but diamond is precious, because its rare. So lets try to be *real* diamonds.

Sikhi is based on certain principles. Village folks/city folks alike. The tragedy of our time is that we are void of meaningful leadership. Untill that search for leader is on, such people will keep cropping. I hope Ranjit Singh understand what he is doing and may Waheguru help him in seeing the right path.

Rab Rakha

aussie_sikh

SPNer
May 7, 2006
Jarnail Singh,

WJKK, WJKF.

Can i please ask if you have met him personally or been to one of his samagams?
"Katchee BANEE is COUNTERFEIT BANEE that MIMICKS GURBANI."

I didn't hear any of this from him.

1. Have you been?
2. Have you seen with your own eyes?
3. Have you heard with your own ears?

It is a particular habit of punjabi's to add 'masala' to any story they pass on.

Until you have seen/heard with your own eyes, it's not fair to cast judgement.

Apr 2, 2006
ceo_nikka said:
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!!
Waheguru Ji Kee fateh!!!

I went thru the whole chain (just didn't wanted to comment too early :) ). But after going thru this I see two groups, one who believe that its absolutly wrong and another one which says nothing wrong if sikhi gets benefitted.

Well friends, first thing first, this person is not like another preacher for villagers. Look at the technology employed, I have been his hugh posters all across punjab. Village folks do not uses websites (atleast not in my village :) ). So there is something fishy going on. A massive marketting campaign and placing this individual at center.

So whats wrong?
Placing individuals at helm of affair, gives a wrong impression and message about our relgion per se. All following is for CHARISMA, not for the knowledge. If you closely monitor this from high level, same is going on in Hindus, jainis. Where TV/media need something more then plain kirtan/katha. They need a dedicated viewership. It looks like somebody out there needed some guy who can give them a product which they can sell for quite sometime. It seems this guy won the contest and was put at centerstage. Stories and tales about Sant JI are already out with village folks. may be in another 5 yrs you will see books published on him.

He may add value in terms of headcount but is that All we need??

It reminds me of one statement by Maskeen Ji. He said, Sikhs are precious because they are less in number. Like stones you can find everywhere, but diamond is precious, because its rare. So lets try to be *real* diamonds.

Sikhi is based on certain principles. Village folks/city folks alike. The tragedy of our time is that we are void of meaningful leadership. Untill that search for leader is on, such people will keep cropping. I hope Ranjit Singh understand what he is doing and may Waheguru help him in seeing the right path.

Rab Rakha

Waheguruji ka Khalsa
Waheguruji Ki Fateh

Dear Mr Rakha

I was kinda giving up on posting cause I realise that most people use post to trash others just so they can feel better for been something less than a true Sikh.
I was gona write personaly to you but then I said no, Im fed up with the lies and I got to do something about it in the name of truth. So here is my love to you and others alike.
I consider myself a true Sikh, I defend honor, justice and above all the truth.
Your views dont and cant tell on a global scale what is right or wrong, that is up to Waheguru.
As a Sikh you should learn that if you dont have something good to say about soomeone better say nothing.

About Sikhs needing a leader, thats bull crap (this so I wont use BS)! Sikhs need TRUTH and what more leader than our TRUE GURU and the Spirit of Khalsa.
Your principles as a so called Sikh are diferent to the ones of other Sikhs dont you know there are levels of consciousness and the only real one behind all this runing the show is Waheguruji.
So I will ask you and all other envious ones, please leave Babaji alone and if you have nothing good to say about him, keep your negativity to yourself.
To you and others hi is an evil sell- out Baba wana be, hey maybe he is but if thats the fact there are many that will love to burn in hell.
Live and let live.
Peace and love be unto all.
yours trully
Talwaar Sing

May 6, 2006
Chandigarh
Bravo Jarnail Singh Ji, i fully agree with you.......

Gyani Jarnail Singh said:
Dear Jio,

When the Video first came out..his chelas tried to DENY, it called it Propoganda film out to defame him..blah blah... Then On the Punjab Radio LIVE TALK between him and Prof Darshan Singh EX-Jathedar Akal Takhat...Ranjit Singh admitted HE Had the VIDEO MADE.
2. He also Admitted live that as a "SANT" he shouldl be aware that GURBANI says MARNA SACH...Death is TRUE..and so a true sant NEVER celebrates his birthdays..quite the opposite he appreciates LIFE and the chance given to Do Simran and DEATH is fast approaching...
3. LIve he also declared the same story you are giivng here..What can I do..these people Forcefully Matha Tek to me..what can I do..They all call me SANT BABA JI..blah blah blah..Prof Sahib Jee just told him... From TODAY DECLARE that " I am Plain RANJIT SINGH"..and any Gurdwara that calls me for Programmes ever calls me or addresses me as SANT/BABA JI..I will tell them...I am just ranjit singh and since you invited "Sant/BabJI ranjit singh"....SORRY i am going back..you wait for the sant/baba to turn up..." HE REFUSED POINT BLANK....??? why ??
4. Then Prof darshan Singh Ji asked him..what about all the HUGE posters and Signboards put up everywhere..outside your dera also..proclaiming SANT/BABA..again he replied..OH those are put up by others..i am not forcing anyone to do that...Can YOU PLEASE ORDER them REMOVED....no lah..people put them up lah..prem of sangat blah blah...
5. KATCHEE BANEE..is NOT "KATHA"..."DIALOGUE"....Katchee BANEE is COUNTERFEIT BANEE that MIMICKS GURBANI....a Song and Dance Jingle....of absolutely NO VALUE..NO RAAG/NO SPIRITUAL VALUE/NO GUIDANCE..and almost always ANTI-GURMATT.

Read the Book Santaan de kautak by S.Singh Sabhraa...this man is proven FRAUD through so many instances...GET him to Have a public Diwan at any place and call this Sabhra..and have a public debate..Sardar Sabhra Challenges ALL FRAUD SANTS to this challenge..NONE has so far accepted..WHY ??? find out by reading the 3 books...

6. The "Amrtidharees" these sants create are THEIR FOLLOWERS..not GURU GRANTH JI....thats why they MATHA TEK to HIM !! They Celebrate their SANT Birthdays, Akal Chalannas..NOT GURPURABS..

7. If this sant is such a goody good parcharak..why not ask him to go visit countries like Indonesia..where the CURRENCY is below INDIAN RUPEE....about ONE MILLION sangat will have to matha tek him 1 Rupiah each...for him to COLLECT just RS 8,000..see whetehr he will GO and whether he can Collect One Mllion sangat to make it worth his while ?? Such frauds only like to go to Canada UK where 1 UK pound is worth many hundreds of rupees..ask around and see how many "SantsBabas " have visited Indonesia and other poverty ridden countries for Parchaar...??

8 THESE SANTS are the Ones condemned in Gurbani..as Banaras Ke Thuggh... Gurbani declares Sants are so RARE..yet every village in punjab probably has up to FIVE

9. List what have these SANTS achieved for the SIKH KAUM sice they began to appear in 1935--Just One or Two...1985...a few thousand... -ONE or two..then 1992.. COUNTLESS THOUSANDS....like MUSHROOMS after a rain shower !! ADD up the LAKHS of Amrtidharees they claim to have produced.... Every Single INCH of Land in PUNJAB would be Covered by an AMRITDHAREE...but see the reality..every Village only has ONE or TWO Dasatarr wallahs...where are all the Amrtidharees they produce ??

Jarnail Singh

aussie_sikh

SPNer
May 7, 2006
How many sikhs are there in Indonesia? Not very many. How many are there in Canada, UK, US, Australia? There are big Sikh communities and big Gurudwara's in those countries, but Indonesia has a small sikh population.

Anyone who makes up their mind about issues without knowing the facts can only be described as ignorant.

If you went to the Punjab regularly, you would have noticed that there are more sardars than two years ago.

Remember, jealousy is not a virtue.

May 6, 2006
Chandigarh
therebirthofkhalsa said:
Waheguruji ka Khalsa
Waheguruji Ki Fateh

Dear Mr Rakha

I was kinda giving up on posting cause I realise that most people use post to trash others just so they can feel better for been something less than a true Sikh.
I was gona write personaly to you but then I said no, Im fed up with the lies and I got to do something about it in the name of truth. So here is my love to you and others alike.
Your views dont and cant tell on a global scale what is right or wrong, that is up to Waheguru.
As a Sikh you should learn that if you dont have something good to say about soomeone better say nothing.

About Sikhs needing a leader, thats bull crap (this so I wont use BS)! Sikhs need TRUTH and what more leader than our TRUE GURU and the Spirit of Khalsa.
Your principles as a so called Sikh are diferent to the ones of other Sikhs dont you know there are levels of consciousness and the only real one behind all this runing the show is Waheguruji.
So I will ask you and all other envious ones, please leave Babaji alone and if you have nothing good to say about him, keep your negativity to yourself.
To you and others hi is an evil sell- out Baba wana be, hey maybe he is but if thats the fact there are many that will love to burn in hell.
Live and let live.
yours trully
Talwaar Sing

Dear Talwaar Sing Ji
it is not a matter of throwing Bull Crap! on one another but it is a matter of speaking up the truth.... times have changed, earlier the battles were fought with swords and spears and people lost their lives only but today the weapon is pen, and dialogue which is far more dangerous than swords and spears, and people lose their concience, their souls and stick firmly to their body which is going to die eventually..... our guru ji has told us not to threaten anyone but also not to get threatened by anyone..... we need a strong voice to get our words to reach massess in all this hullabaloo.....

May 6, 2006
Chandigarh
aussie_sikh said:
How many sikhs are there in Indonesia? Not very many. How many are there in Canada, UK, US, Australia? There are big Sikh communities and big Gurudwara's in those countries, but Indonesia has a small sikh population.

Anyone who makes up their mind about issues without knowing the facts can only be described as ignorant.

If you went to the Punjab regularly, you would have noticed that there are more sardars than two years ago.

Remember, jealousy is not a virtue.

Dear Aussie Sikh
for your kind iniformation, most of our prachaaraks (preachers), good kirtan singers, and granthi s are setteled in countries like UK USA and Canada.... but still the sikh values have not propagated much.... in punjab the situation is even worse.... you rarely find a person with comlete beard.... and sons of the amrtdharees churned out by these "sants" are no where near to sikhism..... also these sants never explain true meaning ande rehat maryada of khalsa.... thats why women folk wear jewelery in ears and noses even after being an Amritdharee.....
My Guru Ji always advocated quality and not quantity..... and bragging about churning out amritdharees by thousands is no good.....
An ignorant wearing five Kakkaars is not a khalsa..... and a khalsa never needs any mediator other than Guru Granth Sahib Ji to know the righteous path of God.....
Please test everything you see on the lines of gurmat rather than by the beauty of the scene.
I have seen and heard ranjit singh a number of times and have concluded that he is no more than a good speaker speaking from the text and literature......
One thing more..... why do these Sants need a Sant Samaj to put up their "demands" or Thoughts..... Is "Sant" anyway related to politics.... come on !! This is sheer idiotic and blasphemous..... All these so called sants are nothing more than heads of some village gurudwaras and their sole aim is to get money of their "deraas" or gurudwaras......
Remember the lives of sants like Kabir Ji, Farid Ji, Namdev Ji, Soordaas ji and many more whose teachings you can find in Guru Granth Sahib Ji..... were they living lavish lives? were they having expensive flowing robes? Were they having fastest luxry cars?.... I don't think so....
Think and then act ..... i have posted earlier how to judge a person if he is true sant do have a look at it...

Sep 4, 2005
Punjab, India
aussie_sikh said:
WJKK,
WJKF!

I was very curious to read the earlier posts on this topic.

I myself was a big sceptic of Baba Ranjit Singh and saw the video that was put out about him.

However, a few points. Who made the video? Where they Amritdari Sikhs? No. They looked like the kinds of people who cause problems in Gurudwara's all over the world. The kinds of people who insists on having chairs inside the langar hall etc. (you know the type!!)

A few months later, I had the unique chance to go to a program in Rahon (near Nawanshahar, Punjab) when i was in India this year. Although it was cold, there was tens of thousands of people there. And not once did the Baba do anything suggested in the Video.

And then Baba Ranjit Singh came to Australia two weeks ago. There were 9 programs here in Sydney.

After meeting the Sant personally, I can say that he tried many times to stop people touching his feet etc, but some people do not stop.

Over 100 people took Amrit here. That is a lot for Australia. (small population of Sikhs)

Perhaps, instead of looking at the one video, and spreading its venomous message, go and meet the Sant at his Dhera near Patiala. Make up your mind then. (it seems most of the posters are foreign know-it-alls)

As for the Katchi Bani argument, one could argue that all katha is katchi bani as the speaker has to talk some dialogue. The Sants greatest gift is being able to teach gurbani to the masses using simpler language. That is not katchi bani. It is more like a translation.

Another Point (last one) I am not an Amritdari (yet), but how many of the posters are? How many of the negative posters have taken Amrit and then judged a man based on a propaganda film?

WKJK
WJKF.

I would suggest everyone to see daily telecast of Ranjit Singh's So called 'Kirtan' on Balle Balle TV Channel. Its being telecarst daily morning.
You wont need too much of inteligence to understand the level of Ranjit Singh's Sikhi knowledge and the type of parchar he is doing.
He is simply adding more 'Bharm' to the population full of Bharms and anti Sikh reets.
Last few of his TV episodes would strengthen the manmat reet of Rakhree among the village folks.

Sep 4, 2005
Punjab, India
Gyani Jarnail Singh said:
Dear Jio,

Jarnail Singh

The Amritdharees these Sant Babas produce are all fake collection of Data. Majority of these are full of all possible vices. Most of these followers of These Sant Babas are Addicts. In these deras all possible Kukarams are a routine features. I have first hand knowledge of such activities. Majority of the Cholawallas are addicted to one or the other intoxicats. I know it because I happened to treat them for their health related problems.
These San Babas even give full dose of opium products to labourers during construction of the Gurdwaras or their Deras.
I can bet you on one thing. 'Most of the Gurdwaras in Punjab and negibouring areas made by Sant Babas was done by people with full dose of opium running in their blood stream.'
One of these Chellas of Sant had a discussion with me and agreed that they could not construct any Deras or Gurdwara without giving intoxicants to those working during construction.

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh

Das sees him working hard to preach his kind of Sikhi with very innovative ideas.

what we can do is learn this thing from him and teach our kind of Sikhi to masses,instead of just sitting on our PC's and commenting.

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
vijaydeep Singh said:
Gurfateh

Das sees him working hard to preach his kind of Sikhi with very innovative ideas.

what we can do is learn this thing from him and teach our kind of Sikhi to masses,instead of just sitting on our PC's and commenting.

Respected Veer Vijaydeep Singh Ji,

You are right. We need to convey the correct information to the masses. Anytime somebody says or perform against Reality, politely and fearlessly correct them. IT IS THE NEED OF THE TIME.

ceo_nikka

SPNer
Mar 29, 2006
therebirthofkhalsa said:
Waheguruji ka Khalsa
Waheguruji Ki Fateh

Dear Mr Rakha

Live and let live.
yours trully
Talwaar Sing

Waheguru JI Ka Khalsa!!
Waheguru Ji kee Fateh!!!

Dear Sir,

First of all, "Rab Rakha" is a good wish not my name.
Secondly I don't remember saying anything which is against Sikhi-wisdom. You may be in love with SantJi, many people are. I belong to patiala, there is whole lot of people over there, who never goes to Gurudwara Sahib but runs to see SantJI. Earlier they started with Cassettes, then came CD and live telecast on local Cable channel. Now its the TV CHannel. All in span on less than a year.

My dear, I accept your BULL CRAP, if thats all you have to give to me. But remember always be ready to face the truth. I don't know where you are from and how closely you understand the demography of Punjab.

Sikh religion (as I know) is about "Naam Jaap" and "Kirat Kar".

If anybody motivate you to do "Naam Jaap" then its good. But you have to be careful that you don't start "Santji Jaap" instead of Waheguru.

Don't have much time to write more. I have to do my "KIRAT".

So think logically. TV Channel, music companies need somebody to bring there sales up and it can be justified by saying that we are helping "Sikhi".

Its an complicated game, with NO ABSOLUTE BLACK and WHITE.

For starters, try listening to Maskeen JI or Jaswant Singh Parwana (from Manji Sahib). You won't see that colorfull show or fan following, but will see real colors of Sikhi.

Thanks for the Bull Crap.

Rab Rakha. Waheguru thodi bhi help kare. Te meree Bhi.
(May GOD Help)

Apr 2, 2006
Ok I hope with this post we would put an end to this nonsence.
Yes I am in-love with Ranjit Singh and that is part of my personal life as is the way I worship GOD and what I believe and dont believe.
I said before that if I dont have something good to say I wont say anything but also I cant help it when im provoked and as bad as it sounds all that comes out of me is the truth, I was blessed with the truth wich sometimes could be a curse or a problem, especially when others cant handle the truth.
So my dear, you must know that I know nothing about punjab and never seen my beloved Ranjit perform live and here is the best part, I dont understand a word he says, well actually I understand words he use like waheguru, sat sangat, langar, aardas, Talwaar, the names of Guruji, bolo, and I get to pick up few things here and there. But the point is that I dont speak or understand gurmuki or punjabi, in my reality its only a mental issue, what I hear my mind dont understand by surely my heart does, and there is a deep spiritual conection with Babaji and I.
Its sad to say but you remind me of the hindu brahmans that I used to follow when I was a hare krsna. And I can see where your consciousness is just by you refering to Sikhism as a religion.
You got so much to learn if you are a true Sikh, but if your intention is to create confusion and problems and trow dirt, I will tell that it wont work and the time of truth is coming and no one and nothing will be able to hide their true intentions, light will shine in every place where darkness is, so all you liars and trouble makers, prepare for truth, be carefull cause this light it will burn you. So all you fakes, get real or go back in peace to your braman type life and hindu kind of rituals. In Sikhism there is only room for TRUTH and you, no one and nothing is gona stop this powerful LIGHT to shine.

ceo_nikka

SPNer
Mar 29, 2006
I'm extermly sorry Khalsa Saab, if I hurt your feelings in anyway.

They are just views and people can have different views. Kindly do not take anything personal. I usually do not go in "Controversial" section but this one looked inviting.

May Waheguru help me to learn something.

tvaprasad

SPNer
May 10, 2006
Waheguru ji ka khalsa
Waheguru ji ki Fateh

I understand from the discussion that he is not the real preacher. Now he is coming to Auckland, NZ and inspite of effort of various gursikhs, he will come and do his samagam in Biggest Gurudwara in NZ. We don't know, How do we stop him?

If sangat wishes to inform something to Gurudwara Sahib management Committee, the mail at
jagjinder@orcon.net.nz

Please do send an email if you think this is gonna help

Gurfateh Ji

Tvaprasad

ceo_nikka

SPNer
Mar 29, 2006
tvaprasad said:
Waheguru ji ka khalsa
Waheguru ji ki Fateh

I understand from the discussion that he is not the real preacher. Now he is coming to Auckland, NZ and inspite of effort of various gursikhs, he will come and do his samagam in Biggest Gurudwara in NZ. We don't know, How do we stop him?

If sangat wishes to inform something to Gurudwara Sahib management Committee, the mail at
jagjinder@orcon.net.nz

Please do send an email if you think this is gonna help

Gurfateh Ji

Tvaprasad

Gurfateh !!!

The discussion here is basically highlighting this trend of baba-culture prevailing in Punjab/other parts of world. But nobody will be able to oppose a person unless something really negative exist. Basically sangat has to apply there own conscience.

Like for example, I remember recent cases of Paniyaare walle baba or Chicago walle Baba. People kept thronging there deras & samagams untill they were proven otherwise.

So in my personal view, what you expect is what you get. If sangat wants somebody more than a preacher, than thats what they are going to get. Finally sangat has to apply there own mind and draw line on to what is acceptable or non-acceptable from a preacher.

Gurbani has extensively defined "Sant". So anybody even using that word with his name should know what he is doing.
"SABH SIKHAN KO HUKAM HAI GURU MANEYO GRANTH"

PS:Sorry for the negativity, but thats what is happening to Sikhi in Punjab.

tvaprasad

SPNer
May 10, 2006
ceo_nikka said:
Gurfateh !!!

The discussion here is basically highlighting this trend of baba-culture prevailing in Punjab/other parts of world. But nobody will be able to oppose a person unless something really negative exist. Basically sangat has to apply there own conscience.

Like for example, I remember recent cases of Paniyaare walle baba or Chicago walle Baba. People kept thronging there deras & samagams untill they were proven otherwise.

So in my personal view, what you expect is what you get. If sangat wants somebody more than a preacher, than thats what they are going to get. Finally sangat has to apply there own mind and draw line on to what is acceptable or non-acceptable from a preacher.

Gurbani has extensively defined "Sant". So anybody even using that word with his name should know what he is doing.
"SABH SIKHAN KO HUKAM HAI GURU MANEYO GRANTH"

PS:Sorry for the negativity, but thats what is happening to Sikhi in Punjab.
Waheguru ji ka khalsa
Waheguru ji ki Fateh

Veer jiyo

Don't worry about negativity but All that Gurus teaching has always emphasised is being in CHAR DI KALA, absolute positive apporoach even in the damn dark age we faced in Sikhi over the centuries. This is what makes a Gursikh different from any ordinary person.

Coming back to topic, Veer jiyo

The easiest way to answer is avoid anwering this and ignoring it. some 15 - 20 years down the line, this baba only would be quoted as a mahaan sant and people won't be able question about his mahanta

this is what has happened over the years and we are now bearing all that. Veer ji, this was the reason Prof Darshan Singh ji did not answer Ranjit Singh's argument that all the earlier so called Saints use to do Dhaarna Keertan.

This problem should be answered instead of ignoring. This is disease and we need to have treatment. May be something like another Singh Sabha Lehar. Till Singh Sabha Lehar, nobody questioned existing Priests and mahants and they distorted Gurbani as well. The same genre people are coming back

So KHALSA JI, PLEASE ANSWER, DON'T IGNORE

Bhul Chuk Maaf!

Status
Not open for further replies.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM