• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale - A Sikh Preacher Or A Fake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 4, 2005
Punjab, India
If someone calls himself Guru Ka Sikh, he/she should sing Gurubani and obey Guru's Order (Guru Ke Agya manye Mathae)

A Guru Ka Sikh has to be a Sikh all his life. He has to be a learner all his life.
Not try to be a teacher or Guru !!!

Bobby Gill

SPNer
Oct 3, 2006
Guru Piyari Sadh Sangat Ji:

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

Ranjit Singh Dhandrianwala is not a baba or sant; these are very respectful words that has been only used by Baba Budha Ji and none other has got that honor and Sant is very far to be used. He is not even that legible to have Bhai in front of his name. He should be refered as "Pakhandi Sadh" I have uploaded a picture of a newspaper that was pulished in india 2 days back that shows the protest that was done in Vancouver. He was not allowed to do the preaching and not only in vancouver but also in Calgary and Edmonton the Gursikhs had took stand to stop his fake preaching.

He was told by Gursikhs to front himself on radio saying that he is sorry for what was done on his birthday celebrations but his EGO is his first priority and he said he has done nothing wrong that he should be sorry for.

How can you say a person a Gursikh whose ego is his first priority? He shouldn't even be said as a gursikh.

Any Gursikh in Canada should be aware of this what's happening right now and i would prefer them to post their suggestions in here. I will try to keep this updated as frequently as possible.

Waheguru ji Ka Khalsa
Waheguru ji Ki Fateh

Bobby Gill

Gagan Tatla

SPNer
Oct 4, 2006
I do agree with Giani ji and Drkhalsa26.......u wrote right...really these SANTS r making people fool....they just know how to befool people and get money from them....but......we should also think about the people who blindly follow these "sants ang Babas".......why ?????these are we who let them do their odds........and people amongst us who help them and raise them....we all should come together to get rid of these "babas" n beleive in just guru granth sahib ji.....our GURU........we should not follow any fake gurus.......even because we have THE GURU OF ALL OF THEM...........
these fake people r doing nothing for our religion ....they just know how to collect money and enjoy a luxurious life........i would say to all sikhs tht stop following these sants.....have faith in just one guru of all of us.....SHRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI..........may guru sahib bless us all..........

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh

Das just wats to put something about Sants over here.

Gurus used term Sant in manner that we should resect them.They nenver said as far das is aware that that they were Sants and so should they be respected.

What as per Gyani Sant Singh ji Maskeen das understood and same is there in Sukhmani Sahib ie Sant is peron one with God ie Salvaged while being alive.

As our Gurus had had stage yet they were able to have thier stage our selves.So Khalsa also beomces form of Guru or Guru Panth.

So ture Khalsa by self is at the state of Sant.

Das niether hystreically oppse Sant of Dhadriyan as he is a fellow Sikh and like brother to das,Rather younger brother.

Yet das oppses various views preached by him,yet repect him to cary out Sikhi asd he understood that.

It is wrong to say that our Sants in panth preach living Gurudom,rather there is a fear that some of theier followers may go out to personal worship.

But Sant Nirankaris are not from Sikh Sants,they are belivers of lving Gurudom but are from fore fathers of very same missionaries,who oppse Sants in Sikhs.

So not only should we follow Guru Granth Sahib Ji but we need to understand that also and do it with full respect and not casualy as Nirankaris did or misioanries are doing but seriously else this type of Santhood can come in the coming genrations of those who opposes Sants presently and lving Gurudom can come there too.

So Need to be carefull while opposing Sants also else opposer may be shown as culprit and Sant as a victom.

jasi

SPNer
Apr 28, 2005
canada
Dear sad sangat ji.

About your comments and at many places this man so call himself a saint is not bad word. He has to be completely independent to be what he think. Other thing if public wishes to respect him by touching his feet is no one's business mote than the individual who is touching. We are grown up enopugh to not feel any jeleousy about him.Rest about preaching gurbani and add his own version to make it more attractive with his utmost appreciation because he is inspired with devotions but do not change the word of Gurbani. We have to be more understanding and let other people live as you like to live. Myself I have not seen this sant sahib or met him but i do get concern about the people's fears who think that this is a fake sant. very narrow thinking.

jaspi

robinkhalsa

SPNer
Oct 13, 2006
Sri Amritsar Sahib
there are many video's of ranjit singh in which baba is akhuti sant , baba celebtrate his happpy birthday and others

baba's main infulence is on malwa and doaba area why?

why not on majha area?

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh

He is from Rara Sahib Samprda perhaps(das use to Think from Nanaksar).anyway both these Sampradas have more followers in Malwa or Doaba,while in Majha,Taksal has more following but he is member of Commanwealth of Sants,called Sant Samaj.

Das saw them dislodging 3 missioaoris from joing posts recently,This shows thei force.Instead of making them more popular by slandering them,we need to work hard from the grass root level to preahc our type of Missioary type of Gurmat,But do we all have devotion and commitment in us so that we could do it?

manjeet007

SPNer
Oct 16, 2006
cuttack, orissa
waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh :)

i just dont know why people call themselves as sant , in earlier times ( in times of gurujis) , nobody was given the honour of being called a sant. people like farid ji, kabir ji and many others whose banis are there in shri guru granth sahib ji, they were called as 'bhai' and 'baba'.

i think somewhere or the other we ourselves are responsible for these, we should stop going to these so called sants and baba's, Is the teachings of shri guru granth sahib ji not enough for us.

personally i feel the sikh governing bodies like SGPC are also responsible or these sant's to survive.

GURVINDER

SPNer
Sep 8, 2006
kise nu bura akhna bahut asaan hai par usde varga hona bahut mushkil hai tusi sikke da ek pehlu dekheya hai par tusi a nahi dekheya ki o sikh nal jod rhe han,v amrit chaka rhe han,nshe chuda rhe han

Sep 4, 2005
Punjab, India
I was just now seeing the Video of Ranjit Singh on YouTube, Real Tamasha !!!

It only proves thay a big part of Sikhs are downright Fools. There seems No possibility of correction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM