• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Radhaswami? What Are They? Are They Sikh?

May 24, 2008
Baba Jaimal Singh came in contact with Soami Shiv Dayal while still serving in a Sikh Battalion of the Indian Army . He later became the founder guru of the Beas seat . The

Attachments

• ScannedImage-33.jpg
    ScannedImage-33.jpg
    109.3 KB · Reads: 241
  • ScannedImage-34.jpg
    ScannedImage-34.jpg
    129.5 KB · Reads: 233
  • ScannedImage-35.jpg
    ScannedImage-35.jpg
    117.3 KB · Reads: 317
  • ScannedImage-36.jpg
    ScannedImage-36.jpg
    119.2 KB · Reads: 336
  • ScannedImage-37.jpg
    ScannedImage-37.jpg
    124.6 KB · Reads: 305
Last edited:

pk70

Writer
SPNer
Feb 25, 2008
USA
dalbirk Ji

Good Job. A kind of History of this cult is posted here:yes: I dont care if any one makes a cult to get money by making people fool because people have sources to get rid of illusions from mind and stay away from thugs; the thing that bothers me is our Sikh leaders bowing all the time to these cults and the habit of members of the cults to quote Gurbani in distorted manner. :mad:

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
dalbirk Ji

Good Job. A kind of History of this cult is posted here:yes: I dont care if any one makes a cult to get money by making people fool because people have sources to get rid of illusions from mind and stay away from thugs; the thing that bothers me is our Sikh leaders bowing all the time to these cults and the habit of members of the cults to quote Gurbani in distorted manner. :mad:

"Tis very true -- there are newspaper pics to prove it.

May 24, 2008
dalbirk Ji

Thanks pk ji for ur encouraging words . Actually these Deras r mere mercenaries running with the patronage of political parties who use them for delivering the bulk votes . They have a set pattern of influencing their target audience . Agents in form of ordinary villagers r employed on monthly salary to recruit more & more followers . Target incentives r given in form of cash & even gold coins in some cases ( recently by one Dera ) for anybody performing beyond regular targets . Often these r village ladies or well connected persons who do the job .

See the following link for the modus operandi of these Deras :

SikhNet Discussion Forum • View topic - Radha Soami land grab

Attachments

• ScannedImage-38.jpg
    ScannedImage-38.jpg
    127.8 KB · Reads: 329
  • ScannedImage-39.jpg
    ScannedImage-39.jpg
    60.1 KB · Reads: 295

pk70

Writer
SPNer
Feb 25, 2008
USA
Dalbirk Ji,
Last year I went to Punjab and visited a lot of cities with Historical Gurdawaras, in every city, there was well built but alike complex of RS. I asked one person working in Chamkaur Sahib Gurdawara Sahib about these RS, he smiled and said" When our own protectors are sold, what can you aspect Sardar Ji? The people have now started saying that these guys are opening Hospitals, helping a lot of people, how much SGPC has done in all these years. All Guru money is spent as they wish not as Guru Ji wants..they will go to hell for sure.."
Besides that, voting power, comes into force. Sikhism is under attack by these Dearas more than any other one. I feel only youth may change it if it takes over power from this enemy in disguise who controls Gurdawaras and power in Punhjab.:(

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
pk70 ji

I have read about the hospitals and other services, including nursing homes and shelters for the elderly. My one question is this: Are they taking pensions away from the elderly and lining their own pockets? RS seems to have a lot of money for hospitals, but also to fund political cells and uprisings. :confused:

pk70

Writer
SPNer
Feb 25, 2008
USA
pk70 ji

I have read about the hospitals and other services, including nursing homes and shelters for the elderly. My one question is this: Are they taking pensions away from the elderly and lining their own pockets? RS seems to have a lot of money for hospitals, but also to fund political cells and uprisings. :confused:

Aad Ji,

Answer to your question may lead to their bait to lure people to their Deras.
I think Dalbirk Ji or kds1980 ji can post any information if they have, I really don't know any thing in detail::cool:2:

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
pk70 ji

In my Area Lots and lots of shops owners have photo's of Radhaswami guru's.So it seems
That this movement is very popular among business class.But surprisingly I have never seen any poor person with radhaswami locket.So I really doubt,because where there is money there are corrupt people

The plus point of sikhi of RS is that these followers Which are hindu's also have respect for guru nanak and put his photo.They also listen to Kirtan original one which is sung by sikh raagi's.Not like Nirankari's who just break gurbani and make fake kirtan

As far politics is concerned I doubt that Rs are involved with any political Organisation
becuase I never heard Radhaswamis, having conflict like Dera sacha sauda baba

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: