• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Question For Kala Afghana Supporters

Feb 7, 2008
tejwant ji

I had asked you in my previous post to be specific about what reference you want.I ahve not got that specific question from you.

If you want the refernce regarding follow Guru's word below is the one

gur kaa kahi-aa ank samaavai.
One who takes the Words of the Guru into his very fiber, nirmal soochay saacho bhaavai.
is immaculate and holy, and is pleasing to the True Lord.
gur saagar ratnee nahee tot.
In the ocean of the Guru, there is no shortage of pearls.
)
laal padaarath saach akhot.
The treasure of jewels is truly inexhaustible.
gur kahi-aa saa kaar kamaavahu.
Do those deeds which the Guru has ordained.
gur kee karnee kaahay Dhaavahu.
Why are you chasing after the Guru's actions?
naanak gurmat saach samaavahu. ||27||
O Nanak, through the Guru's Teachings, merge in the True Lord. ||27||
Ang 933

BhagatSingh

SPNer
Apr 24, 2006
I have wayched the video.It is worst form of propaganda.Shame on you for relying on second hand sources of biased persons and having no point to forward yourself.
Very nice analysis. You are critical thinker indeed! :rolleyes:
Instead you analysing its contents, you start making comments about the title and the people!
Shame on you for calling bani of tenth master as {censored} kavita.That shows your mental level and puts doubt in my mind if you are a sikh or not.
First of all, I didn't call Dasam Granth, {censored} kavita. I didn't think you would have trouble disguishing the title of the video from my reply. The genius who put the video up gave it that title NOT ME! Get this into your head! :}--}:
I wanted to discuss its contens with someone who could understand punjabi. But you seem to have trouble with Enligh as well. I am sorry.
I reuest the administrators that such uncivilized language should be purged as it relates to bani.
Its not uncivilized language! Its the name of the video for God's sake! :{-:)
May waheguru bless you. :)

Feb 7, 2008
<<<I wanted to discuss its contens with someone who could understand punjabi. But you seem to have trouble with Enligh as well. I am sorry.>>>

Beg your pardon for my deficiency in English.

But you can discuss Dasam Granth with me in this language as it may help in lifting veil of darkness being propagated by vested interests.May i know your first question on Dasam Granth?

pk70

Writer
SPNer
Feb 25, 2008
USA
Respected Inder Singh Ji,

Humbly I request you, dont think Bhagat Singh is not a Sikh, it can hurt bad if he strongly feels for Sikhi. All is just about clarification about the questions raised in there. Who named it, when he named, it is literally immaterial here in this debate. I stand totally against Ghaga, Kala Afgana and same kind of Individual Joginder Singh Spokesman who is dancing to the tunes of Congress; however, there is lot of things need to be clarified because of the history of Dasam Granth, Poets of Guru ji's Court and their writings and above all to see if all is in complete alignment of Guru Sahiban's Gurbani. Just take a question and answer with a factual support, debate can go on smoothly. I wanted to participate but due to our heated responses, I excused myself to participate in it directly for ever. The more solid facts you offer, the less question will be put. I shall be thanking you for that.

Feb 7, 2008
Pk 70 ji

One can make out of the tone of questioning.Did i call Bhagat singh a non sikh.Please highlight the post where i committed such a mistake.

Pk70 ji it is easy to say that let us exclude kala afghana and spokesman from this Dasam granrth debate but the fact is the are the ones to start this drama.Many of the mislewd people venerate kala afghana more than our Guru sahiban.

You are inteliligent to understad the scheme of things.Minoroties have to face such things and it is our unity that can fail their designs.

You are most welcome to clarify whatever you wish to clarify on Dasam granth.I will reply in light of my undrstanding.

pk70

Writer
SPNer
Feb 25, 2008
USA
PK70 jo

One can make out of the tone of questioning.Did i call Bhagat singh a non sikh.Please highlight the post where i committed such a mistake.

Inder Singh Ji

You never said that and I didnt say that you called Bhagat Singh a non siikh; actually it was the statement of yours given below in this very thread that triggered my suggestion to you, nothing more. Thanks
Quote “Shame on you for calling bani of tenth master as {censored} kavita.That shows your mental level and puts doubt in my mind if you are a sikh or not.”

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Pk 70 ji

Pk70 ji it is easy to say that let us exclude kala afghana and spokesman from this Dasam granrth debate but the fact is the are the ones to start this drama.Many of the mislewd people venerate kala afghana more than our Guru sahiban.

Guru Piayario Jio,

KA and Spokesman are not even memebers of thsi or any other Forum.
Just look at WHO started the thread on this forum and continues to berate..and on Yahoo Groups as well until the mods shut it down/begin deleting/editing posts.

IF you and just one or two others let it go....this will die a natural death. Continuing it..just brings more and more sikhs OUT to make up their own minds about dsm garnth etc....until this drama began not many even knew what was what...now more and more are questioning how can such writings be by our GURU...that ginntee will continue to GROW by leaps and bounds. The ONLY method is for the GURU KHALSA PANTH to sit down and discuss rationally - BOTH sides must give and take. Now the "intense heat" is making sides FUSE to their unreasonable arguments...the PROS say 110% is Guru kirt..the Antis have begun to RETREAT from 3% to lesser and lesser...until they may reach ZERO...what a LOSS that would be...

Warmest regards
Gyani jarnail Singh

Feb 7, 2008
Guru Piayario Jio,

KA and Spokesman are not even memebers of thsi or any other Forum.
Just look at WHO started the thread on this forum and continues to berate..and on Yahoo Groups as well until the mods shut it down/begin deleting/editing posts.

IF you and just one or two others let it go....this will die a natural death. Continuing it..just brings more and more sikhs OUT to make up their own minds about dsm garnth etc....until this drama began not many even knew what was what...now more and more are questioning how can such writings be by our GURU...that ginntee will continue to GROW by leaps and bounds. The ONLY method is for the GURU KHALSA PANTH to sit down and discuss rationally - BOTH sides must give and take. Now the "intense heat" is making sides FUSE to their unreasonable arguments...the PROS say 110% is Guru kirt..the Antis have begun to RETREAT from 3% to lesser and lesser...until they may reach ZERO...what a LOSS that would be...

Warmest regards
Gyani jarnail Singh[/quote]

Giani jio

Let us restrict to what is being said here.Let us not bring extraneous debates here.That is digression and a diversion from the thread.

Dasam granth is embedded in sikh psyche for 300 years.We have just started to answer the false notions being spread by some to discredit this scriptpure.There is a abusive language being used for this scripture everyday in spokesman newspaper.We have Hukamnama from akal takhat to reply such miscreants.

Please read Hukamnama

Dasam Granth of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Akal Takhat Matta santsipahi.org

Sikh panth acknowledges this scripture.Why a debate to doubt its authenticity?

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM