• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Quantum Physics, Science And Sikhism

BhagatSingh

SPNer
Apr 24, 2006
Oh please stop fooling people there are many errors which are found in quran

http://www.faithfreedom.org/Articles/SKM/contradictions.htm

Numerical contradictions

There are many numerical contradictions in the Quran. Can God make so much error in doing simple calculations?

How many days did it take to create Heavens and Earth ?

Quran 7: 54 Your gurdian-Lord is Allah who created the heavens and earth in Six Days

Quran 10: 3 Verily your Lord is Allah, who created the heavens and earth in Six Days

Quran 11:7 He it is Who created the heavens and earth in Six Days
Quran-25:29: He Who created the heavens and earth and all that is between, in Six Days

The above verses clearly state that God created the heaven and Allah created the heaven and the Earth in 6 days. But the verses below stated-

Quran 41: 9 Is it that ye deny Him who created the earth in Two Days ?

Quran 41: 10 He set on the (earth) Mountains standing firm high above it, and bestowed blessing on the earth, and measured therein all things to give them nourishment in due proportion, in FOUR DAYS…

Quran 41: 12 So He completed them (heavens) as seven firmaments in Two days and …

Now do the math: 2(for earth) + 4(for nourishment) + 2 (for heavens) = 8 days; and not 6 days

Similar mistakes you can see in the verse: Quran 4: 11 - 12, and Quran 4: 176 in inheritance law. In these verses one can see the total property after adding all distributed parties adds up more than the available property, i.e., totals become more than 1 which are: 1.125 and 1.25. How come ? A gross mathematical errors, is not it ?

Is it you call a perfect book from god?

hahaha thats hilarious!! Looks like someone had short term memory loss or sumtin

BhagatSingh

SPNer
Apr 24, 2006
is there any errors in your scripture, becuase 1 error is enough to say that it is not from the creator, becuase the creator cannot make any mistakes. intresting read though.
everything comes from the creator even the mistakes.;)

Apr 4, 2007
What is the definition of god? Acording to your scriptures.

God can be defined through the first few words of the Guru Granth Sahib. we call this the "mool mantar" or "root" mantra. it is the basis of our entire faith.

Ek Onkar Satnam Karta Purakh Nirbhao Nirvair Akaal Moorat Ajoonee Saibhan Gur Prassad

One Universal Creator God. The Name Is Truth. Creative Being Personified. No Fear. No Hatred. Image Of The Undying, Beyond Birth, Self-Existent. Realized through Guru's Grace

amar7979

SPNer
Oct 26, 2007
Delhi (INDIA)
is there any errors in your scripture, becuase 1 error is enough to say that it is not from the creator, becuase the creator cannot make any mistakes. intresting read though.

Guys Guys !!
I guess we have deviated enough from the topic of the post. ‘Kay’ thanx for that and u seem to deviate every topic to some other direction.

Sadh Sangat jio, let us all not disrespect any religious book by quoting errors/contradictions, we have no right or caliber to do so…
‘Log jane eh geet hai, eh to Bhram bichaar’
logu jwnY iehu gIqu hY iehu qau bRhm bIcwr ] (335, gauVI, Bgq kbIr jI)
!! P E A C E !!​

kay

SPNer
Nov 8, 2007
Oh please stop fooling people there are many errors which are found in quran

http://www.faithfreedom.org/Articles/SKM/contradictions.htm

Numerical contradictions

There are many numerical contradictions in the Quran. Can God make so much error in doing simple calculations?

How many days did it take to create Heavens and Earth ?

Quran 7: 54 Your gurdian-Lord is Allah who created the heavens and earth in Six Days

Quran 10: 3 Verily your Lord is Allah, who created the heavens and earth in Six Days

Quran 11:7 He it is Who created the heavens and earth in Six Days
Quran-25:29: He Who created the heavens and earth and all that is between, in Six Days

The above verses clearly state that God created the heaven and Allah created the heaven and the Earth in 6 days. But the verses below stated-

Quran 41: 9 Is it that ye deny Him who created the earth in Two Days ?

Quran 41: 10 He set on the (earth) Mountains standing firm high above it, and bestowed blessing on the earth, and measured therein all things to give them nourishment in due proportion, in FOUR DAYS…

Quran 41: 12 So He completed them (heavens) as seven firmaments in Two days and …

Now do the math: 2(for earth) + 4(for nourishment) + 2 (for heavens) = 8 days; and not 6 days

Similar mistakes you can see in the verse: Quran 4: 11 - 12, and Quran 4: 176 in inheritance law. In these verses one can see the total property after adding all distributed parties adds up more than the available property, i.e., totals become more than 1 which are: 1.125 and 1.25. How come ? A gross mathematical errors, is not it ?

Is it you call a perfect book from god?

Do u or any one here want to know the answer to these questions?

Look guys, sorry for being annoying, and i really do not mean to offend any one, this is my last post on this forum, just incase if anyone would like to know the truth. if anyone has any questions please do let me know. all i am trying to do is inform u guys, its not fair for me to know something and not to share it with others,

YouTube - Contradictions in Quran

Astroboy

ਨਾਮ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਲਗਾਈ (Previously namjap)
Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
I would like to remind members to adhere to SPN rules:

1. Respect: Treat all members with the kind of respect that you expect from them in return for yourself.

2. Unity in Diversity: Many members on SPN, come from various religious and cultural backgrounds and may have variable conflicting opinions. Religion and Philosophy are general but unique for each person's understanding and progress. If you disagree, simply accept the difference and ask for information you may not know. Un-necessary bragging, trash talk, childish arguements only take us away from the topic in hand. Please avoid them at any cost.

10. Personal Attacks or Sect Bashing: Do not engage in personal attacks or sect bashing. HATE MESSAGES WILL BE REMOVED WITHOUT NOTICE.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: