• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Sects Promotion Of Nirmala's

Jul 18, 2007
London
Dear All,

I came across a programme recently made on UK's Sikh Channel in regards to educating the common Sikh about the Nirmala's Samprada.

030612 Talk show with Sant Baba Davinder Singh ji - YouTube

I know all those on the video are biased as they all believe in/promote babay and their lineage but they made some bold statements ie they were the instigators of the Khalsa Raj.

Does anyone know if these hold any truth? Or any well researched history of where this sect originated from as they all claim to have been led by Bhai Daya Singh, one of the Panj Piaray.

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
a LOAD of BS. These Nirmalas are actually saboteurs working against Panthic Agenda to undermine the SGGS and tilt Gurmatt back to the Hindu-Brahmin hegemony...out of which the Guru sahibs worked to liberate us. They wear Orange, they see Orange, they Practice Orange and their HQ is in Benares...the Thugghs that Kabir ji speaks of in his bani.

See a little background here..of various shades of this "orange" brigade of saboteurs

http://www.sikhsundesh.net/ http://www.sikhsundesh.net/mythical.htm and many other scholarly articles.......japposatnamwaheguru:

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
IF thye all get back to SGGS..then whats their EGO going to do ?? Whos going to matha tek to them..call them sant ji baba ji etc...?? The Entire Vienna Incident/dera Ballan controversy/the Bhagat ravidass bani /separate Granth etc etc has ONLY ONE ROOT..the DERA BALLAN GURU's desire to RULE singualrly..he had his co-guru MURDERED in Viennna, had his follwoers create trouble in Punjab almost instantenously (pre palnned) and gave a huge boost to hsi DERA ballan plans..have separate granths etc, all for HIS EGO...
The Nirmala Sant SEECHEWAL is another example..He is NOT a SIKH..yet he goes about Sikh circles has Gurdwaras etc...seems solely in charge of Baba Nank and the Bein River etc etc..i have met him..he doesnt bulah fateh..instead he has his own greeting..an OFF SHOOT trying to grow away from SGGS..while using Guur nanak etc etc..just like the Udasis...who use Guru nanak ji Guru hargobind ji etc to salvage their own shady growth...they never say anything about SGGS..

BaljinderS

SPNer
Dec 29, 2011
I watched this programme, found it to be bit fishy. Why are Sikhs such fools? What the hell with orange chola he is wearing? What the hell is going on? Are we going to learn from our mistakes or not?

I don't we deserve anything till we start using our own brains. I am sick of seeing these people, and Sikhs following them like sheeps. I would go far as to say don't even say hello to these self style baabe.

Kanwaljit.Singh

Writer
SPNer
Jan 29, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
There was an Aggarwal Sweets started in west part of Delhi. It became really famous and well known even outside Delhi. What happened after 20 years is that there is an Aggarwal Sweets in every colony of Delhi now! Most of the owners don't have last name as Aggarwal either. And no one knows where the original shop is, if they exist at all. The brand lives on anyhow!

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
There was an Aggarwal Sweets started in west part of Delhi. It became really famous and well known even outside Delhi. What happened after 20 years is that there is an Aggarwal Sweets in every colony of Delhi now! Most of the owners don't have last name as Aggarwal either. And no one knows where the original shop is, if they exist at all. The brand lives on anyhow!

kanwaljit ji..
Aggarwaal SWEETS..or Nanaksar THAATH..or RadhaSoami DERAS..its all the same..MARKETING of a dubious Brand name product..where the ORIGINAL is lost in the sands of Time...there is no aggarwaal in the sweets..no NANAK in thaath..and no RADHA in the soamideras spread out all over...franchises set up to make maximum money....

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM