• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Professor Dhunda: Intellectual Or Misleading?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chazSingh

Writer
SPNer
Feb 20, 2012
The Way i see it is described in the Ek-Ong-Kar.
He is One – Ek. It has vibration, sound – Ong – and from sound, from vibration it express itself in form – Kaar. But the Oneness and the sound and the form are merged in every moment, in every thing – continually playing together. A current runs through the entire Creation. And like children playing with paints, Ek Ong Kaar never creates the same picture twice.

We need to look around in nature to get some understanding of how this all works. When we feel angry, the thoughts of Anger are formless, no one can see my thoughts of anger...no one knows that i'm angry....until the thoughts and emotions take form on my face (red face, eye brows roll up, teeth show, clench fists)....The formless thoughts and emotion of Anger become Forms in the physical realm...both co-exist.

the only conscious being in the whole universe is God...there is none other than God. We are conscous beings...if we strip our physical layers, whats left underneath is God.
There is a saying "if you want to see God...look in the mirror and smile at him, watch him smile back at you" all we are is God experiencing God and thats why the whole creation was created
Well thats what i believe anyway...so when people say that a Satguru cannot come in physical form, you need to understand what lies within that physical form...God...and its God that resides in all of us...we just don't 'truely' believe it.
And when we say that Shabad Guru is my Satguru, it is because the words/meanings and combined sounds are the physical manifestation of the formless Sound Current that came from god and flows through all of us and is god himself.

Just my current understanding Sat Sangat Ji...appologies if i'm way off the mark...i;m just a mere learner.
Please Sangat ji, also try and be polite to each other...you need to really believe that when we speak to another we speak to God.

chazSingh

Writer
SPNer
Feb 20, 2012
Sat Sangat Ji,

On the Subject of Third eye and Dassam Duar. Well from my own experiences...i started doing Naam Simran a couple of years back...it was on and off, not regular...used to try and wake up for amrit Vela, but struggles and always fell asleep quickly...and then i stopped...until recently and certain events in my life and GuruJi grabed me my my arms and pulled my right back, but this time its different, By his Grace dedication is better, daily Meditation whilst i work at my Job and more beneficial when i go to sleep and when i wake up in middle of the night..
Then i can sit quietly, eyes closed, pupils pulled upwards towards the centre of my eyebrows (third eye), full concentration on the sounds of Satnaam Waheguru in my mind (initially verbal, then silently in my mind). and then i contemplate my Waheguru, try to feel his presense...
Its only when i started doing this did i start to make progress...Beleive me i'm no mystic, and i know very little of mystical experiences...nor do i care if i have them or not...thats not my goal.
But, since i started doing Naam simran in the way described above with Full Love and Devotion (which is the key)...i started noticing twitches, slight pressure, slight itch etc in between my eyebrows through the day and every day...it wouldnt bother me, i actually liked the feeling. I didnt know what this was, and never linked it to my meditation...
a few weeks later during my meditation at the gurdwara i started seeing swirls of purple light, flashes of purple, some white sparks etc and eventually they would take the shape of an eye...the eye would change in size like i am moving towards it or away from it.

Again i didnt care for the experience...knew nothing about what it was and just thought my mind was just doing stuff. Then one day i just googled third eye opening...and low and behold everything i was experiencing was listed on all the websites...

The colour purple/indigo being the colour of the 6th Chakra/third eye chakra.

Just remember, attachment is a powerful thing and keeps you away from God...so when you have these experiences...don;t get attached to them as you won't make any more progress...just forget what you exeperiences...never desire for the experience again and just focus purely on Satnaam.

god bless all on your journeys.
then a few

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
We are different Veer Chazji, I feel I have spent too long in a haze that I am fiercely protective of my alertness and ability to have a mind firmly melded to the world, however I find your posts very informative and hope you find what you are looking for on your path

kudihug

chazSingh

Writer
SPNer
Feb 20, 2012
A simple answer to a simple question.
Yes, I do.
I may be crazy or just another lost soul. But since I have had beliefs in the above- I actually understand bani alot better, including most importantly with what Guru Nanak was actually talking about -BUT....
We must REMEMBER, on a personal level WE ALL TRANSLATE bani or a hukamnaama into the perspective it fits into our OWN lives.
Which is why a hukamnaama is always pleasing to every single soul, but can be intepreted in a different context.**NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT***

I am currently learning and practicing meditation and so far there have been pure positives, nothing negative or downfalls at all.

Sat Kartar
Lucky Singh

Satnaam Lucky Singh Ji,

you are not crazy at all, the mystical aspect of sikhi is very strong.
If we want to experience God, we need to start within, then once we start to connect with God within, we will start to unconditionally serve God without (on the outside i.e serving others and his whole creation).. or even better do both at the same time.

But you make the most valid point. We all translate Gurbani differently. Each line of Gurbani will mean something more, the more spiritual progress you make..Gurbani is endless/infinate..the meaning will evolve as you evolve yourself...and you will evolve through Naam Simran/meditation..its one of lifes guarantees.

Keep it up..and keep us and me in the loop of your expeirences/difficulties/obstacles during your meditative journey... This is why Sangat is so powerful

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
ALL the MAJOR GURDWARAS of CANADA signed this Open Letter to Akal takhat on behalf of Prof Dhunda Ji.... They NOTE that Dhunda is one of the BEST of modern Parcharaks...so the MAJORITY d appreciate his understanding of Gurbani...
ਸਿੰਘ ਸਾਹਿਬ, ਗਿ: ਗੁਰਬਚਨ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀ, 15 ਫਰਵਰੀ 2012
ਜਥੇਦਾਰ, ਸ੍ਰੀ ਅਕਾਲ ਤਖ਼ਤ ਸਾਹਿਬ,
ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤਸਰ, ਪੰਜਾਬ, ਇੰਡੀਆ

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ, ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫ਼ਤਿਹ॥
ਵਿਸ਼ਾ : ਭਾਈ ਸਰਬਜੀਤ ਸਿੰਘ ਧੂੰਦਾ ਸੰਬੰਧੀ ਜਾਰੀ ਹੋਏ ਆਦੇਸ਼ ਬਾਰੇ
gurbachan%20singh.jpg
ਆਪ ਜੀ ਵਲੋਂ 3 ਜਨਵਰੀ 2012 ਨੂੰ ਇੱਕ ਆਦੇਸ਼ ਜਾਰੀ ਕੀਤਾ ਗਿਆ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਪ੍ਰਚਾਰਕ ਪ੍ਰੋ: ਸਰਬਜੀਤ ਸਿੰਘ ਧੂੰਦਾ ਜਿਤਨਾ ਚਿਰ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਅਕਾਲ ਤਖ਼ਤ ਵਲੋਂ ਲੱਗੇ ਦੋਸ਼ਾਂ ਦਾ ਸਪਸ਼ਟੀਕਰਨ ਨਹੀ ਦਿੰਦੇ, ਉਤਨੀ ਦੇਰ ਉਹ ਗੁਰਮਤਿ ਪ੍ਰਚਾਰ ਨਹੀ ਕਰ ਸਕਦੇ ਅਤੇ ਨਾਲ ਹੀ ਤੁਸੀਂ ਸੰਗਤਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਆਦੇਸ਼ ਦਿਤਾ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਉਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਦਾ ਸਹਿਯੋਗ ਨਾ ਦੇਣ।

ਸ੍ਰੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਗਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦੀ ਸਰਵ ਉਚਤਾ ਨੂੰ ਸਮਰਪਿਤ ਸਿੱਖ ਸੰਗਤਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਭਲੀ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਰ ਪਤਾ ਹੈ, ਕਿ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਅਕਾਲ ਤਖ਼ਤ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਪੰਥ ਦੀ ਜਥੇਬੰਦਕ ਸ਼ਕਤੀ ਦਾ ਪ੍ਰਤੀਕ ਹੈ। ਸਿੱਖ ਸੰਗਤਾਂ ਸਾਹਮਣੇ ਇਹ ਵੀ ਸਪਸ਼ਟ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਕੌਮ ਦੇ ਸੇਵਾਦਾਰ, ਅਹੁਦੇਦਾਰ, ਪ੍ਰਚਾਰਕ, ਪ੍ਰਬੰਧਕ ਅਤੇ ਜਥੇਦਾਰ ਸਾਰੇ ਹੀ ਗੁਰਮਤਿ ਦੇ ਸਿਧਾਂਤਾਂ ਤੋਂ ਉਂੱਪਰ ਨਹੀ ਹਨ। ਤੁਹਾਡੇ ਆਦੇਸ਼ ਤੇ ਗੌਰ ਕਰਨ ਤੋਂ ਪਹਿਲਾਂ, ਸਿੱਖ ਸੰਗਤਾਂ ਕਿਤਨੇ ਚਿਰ ਤੋਂ ਇਸ ਮੁੱਦੇ ਦਾ ਜਵਾਬ ਮੰਗ ਰਹੀਆਂ ਹਨ ਕਿ ਜੇ ਕਰ ਕੁਝ ਤਖ਼ਤਾਂ ਦੇ ਜਥੇਦਾਰ ਖ਼ੁਦ ਪੰਥ ਪ੍ਰਵਾਨਿਤ ਸਿੱਖ ਰਹਿਤ ਮਰਯਾਦਾ ਨੂੰ ਨਹੀ ਮੰਨਦੇ, ਤਾਂ ਅਜੇਹੇ ਜਥੇਦਾਰਾਂ ਦਾ ਕਿਸੇ ਪੰਥਕ ਫੈਸਲੇ ਵਿਚ ਸ਼ਾਮਲ ਹੋਣ ਦਾ ਕੀ ਅਧਿਕਾਰ ਰਹਿ ਜਾਂਦਾ ਹੈ? ਇਸ ਤਰਾਂ ਦੇ ਜਥੇਦਾਰਾਂ ਦੇ ਇਕੱਠ ਵਿਚ ਕੀਤਾ ਕੋਈ ਫੈਸਲਾ ਕਿਵੇਂ ਗੁਰਮਤਿ ਅਨੁਸਾਰ ਜਾਂ ਗੁਰਬਾਣੀ ਦੀ ਰੋਸ਼ਨੀ ’ਚ ਠੀਕ ਮੰਨਿਆਂ ਜਾ ਸਕਦਾ ਹੈ ? ਇਸ ਤਰਾਂ ਦੇ ਸਿਧਾਂਤ ਵਿਹੂਣੇ ਫੈਸਲੇ ਸੰਗਤਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਸੁਭਾਵਿਕ ਹੀ ਪਰਵਾਣ ਨਹੀ ਹੋਣਗੇ।
ਪਹਿਲਾਂ ਵੀ ਕਈ ਅਜਿਹੇ ਫੈਸਲੇ ਵਿਵਾਦਾਂ ਦੇ ਘੇਰੇ ਵਿਚ ਆ ਚੁੱਕੇ ਹਨ ਅਤੇ ਜਿਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਕਾਰਨ ਕੌਮ ਵਿਚ ਸਿਧਾਂਤਕ ਏਕਤਾ ਦੀ ਥਾਂ ਇੰਤਸ਼ਾਰ ਵਧਿਆ ਹੈ। ਜਿਵੇਂ ਕਿ ਸਿੱਖ ਕੌਮ ਦੇ ਲਈ ਵਿਲੱਖਣਤਾ ਦੇ ਪ੍ਰਤੀਕ ਨਾਨਕਸ਼ਾਹੀ ਕੈਲੰਡਰ ਨੂੰ ਸੱਤ ਸਾਲ ਲਾਗੂ ਕਰਕੇ ਅਜਿਹੇ ਢੰਗ ਨਾਲ ਬਦਲਿਆ ਗਿਆ ਕਿ ਸਿੱਖ ਕੌਮ ਵਿਚ ਰੋਸ ਜਾਗਣਾ ਅਵੱਸ਼ ਸੀ। ਅਜੇਹੇ ਫੈਸਲਿਆਂ ਕਾਰਨ ਹੁਣ ਸਿੱਖ ਸੰਗਤਾਂ ਮਹਿਸੂਸ ਕਰਦੀਆਂ ਹਨ ਕਿ ਸਾਡੀਆਂ ਉਚ ਸਿੱਖ ਸੰਸਥਾਂਵਾਂ ਦਾ ਪੂਰਾ ਸਿਆਸੀਕਰਨ ਹੋ ਚੁੱਕਾ ਹੈ। ਅਜਿਹੇ ਸਮੇਂ ਕੌਮ ਦੇ ਚੰਗੇਰੇ ਭਵਿਖ ਵਾਸਤੇ ਦੂਰ-ਦ੍ਰਿਸ਼ਟਤਾ ਵਾਲੀ ਸੋਚ ਅਤੇ ਉਸਾਰੂ ਕਦਮਾਂ ਦੀ ਜਰੂਰਤ ਹੈ।
ਸਿਧਾਂਤਕ ਏਕਤਾ ਨੂੰ ਪਰਪੱਕ ਕਰਨ ਲਈ, ਲੰਬੇ ਸਮੇਂ ਤੋਂ ਬਹੁਤ ਸਾਰੀਆ ਸਿੱਖ ਜੱਥੇਬੰਦੀਆਂ ਇਹ ਬੇਨਤੀ ਕਰਦੀਆਂ ਆ ਰਹੀਆਂ ਹਨ ਕਿ ਜੱਥੇਦਾਰਾਂ ਦੀ ਨਿਯੁਕਤੀ, ਯੋਗਤਾ, ਅਧਿਕਾਰ ਖੇਤਰ, ਸੇਵਾ ਮੁਕਤੀ ਅਤੇ ਫੈਸਲਿਆਂ ਦੀ ਪ੍ਰਕ੍ਰਿਆ ਬਾਰੇ ਪਾਰਦਰਸ਼ੀ ਨਿਯਮਾਂਵਲੀ ਬਨਾਉਣ ਲਈ ਮੁਢਲੇ ਕਦਮ ਸ਼ੁਰੂ ਕੀਤੇ ਜਾਣ। ਇਸ ਪੱਖ ਬਾਰੇ ਸ਼੍ਰੋਮਣੀ ਗੁਰਦੁਆਰਾ ਪ੍ਰਬੰਧਕ ਕਮੇਟੀ ਦੇ ਆਗੂਆਂ ਦੀ ਅਣਗਹਿਲੀ ਕੌਮ ਨੂੰ ਦਿਨੋ ਦਿਨ ਅਣਸੁਖਾਵੀਂ ਸਥਿਤੀ ਵਿਚ ਧਕੇਲਣ ਲਈ ਜਿਮੇਂਵਾਰ ਹੈ। ਇਸ ਨਿਯਮਾਂਵਲੀ ਦੀ ਅਣਹੋਂਦ ਕਾਰਨ ਹੌਲੀ ਹੌਲੀ ਸਿੱਖ ਸੰਗਤਾਂ ਵਿਚ ਇਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਫੈਸਲਿਆਂ ਦਾ ਸਤਿਕਾਰ ਘੱਟ ਜਾਣਾ ਕੋਈ ਹੈਰਾਨੀ ਵਾਲੀ ਗੱਲ ਨਹੀਂ ਹੈ।
ਭਾਈ ਸਰਬਜੀਤ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀ ਧੂੰਦਾ ਪੰਥ ਪ੍ਰਵਾਨਿਤ ਸਿੱਖ ਰਹਿਤ ਮਰਯਾਦਾ ਦੇ ਧਾਰਨੀ ਅਤੇ ਬਹੁਤ ਪ੍ਰਭਾਵਸ਼ਾਲੀ ਪ੍ਰਚਾਰਕ ਹਨ। ਭਾਈ ਸਰਬਜੀਤ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀ ਧੂੰਦਾ ਵਲੋਂ ਗੁਰਮਤਿ ਵਿਚਾਰਾਂ ਅਤੇ ਗੁਰਬਾਣੀ ਦੇ ਸੱਚ ਬਾਰੇ ਸਪਸ਼ਟ ਜਾਣਕਾਰੀ ਪ੍ਰਾਪਤ ਕਰਕੇ ਸੰਗਤਾਂ ਵਹਿਮਾਂ, ਭਰਮਾਂ ਅਤੇ ਕਰਮਕਾਂਡਾਂ ਬਾਰੇ ਸੁਚੇਤ ਹੋ ਰਹੀਆਂ ਹਨ। ਹਮੇਸ਼ਾਂ ਦੀ ਤਰਾਂ ਗੁਰਮਤਿ ਗਿਆਨ ਵਿਰੋਧੀ ਸੋਚ ਵਾਲੇ ਸ਼ਾਇਦ ਇਸ ਆ ਰਹੀ ਤਬਦੀਲੀ ਦੇ ਡਰ ਕਾਰਨ ਘਬਰਾ ਰਹੇ ਹਨ। ਆਪਜੀ ਵਲੋਂ ਜਾਰੀ ਕੀਤੇ ਇਕਤਰਫਾ ਆਦੇਸ਼ ਦੇ ਬਾਵਜੂਦ, ਇਹਨਾਂ ਦੇ ਕਥਾ ਪਰੋਗਰਾਮਾਂ ਵਿਚ, ਕੈਨੇਡਾ ਦੀਆਂ ਸੰਗਤਾਂ ਹਰ ਰੋਜ਼ ਹਜਾਰਾਂ ਦੀ ਗਿਣਤੀ ਵਿਚ ਪਹੁੰਚ ਰਹੀਆਂ ਹਨ। ਇਸ ਤਰਾਂ ਦੇ ਸੰਸਾਰ ਪ੍ਰਸਿਧ ਪ੍ਰਚਾਰਕ ਵਾਸਤੇ ਜਾਰੀ ਕੀਤੇ ਇਸ ਆਦੇਸ਼ ਵਾਲੀ ਚਿੱਠੀ ਵਿਚ ਅਖੌਤੀ ਸ਼ਬਦ ਦਾ ਪ੍ਰਯੋਗ ਕਰਨਾ ਸ਼ੋਭਦਾ ਨਹੀ। ਇਸ ਤਰਾਂ ਦੀ ਸ਼ਬਦਾਵਲੀ ਆਦੇਸ਼ ਦੀ ਭਾਵਨਾ ਅਤੇ ਉਦੇਸ਼ ਉਂੱਪਰ ਕਈ ਤਰਾਂ ਦੇ ਸਵਾਲ ਅਤੇ ਸ਼ੰਕੇ ਪੈਦਾ ਕਰਦੀ ਹੈ।

ਸੱਚ ਤੇ ਇਨਸਾਫ ਨੂੰ ਸਮਰਪਿਤ ਇਨਸਾਨਾਂ ਅਤੇ ਸੰਸਥਾਵਾਂ ਦੇ ਤਰਾਜੂ ਵਿਚ ਸ਼ਬਦਾਂ ਦੀ ਤਰਤੀਬ ਨਾਲੋਂ ਭਾਵਨਾਂ ਅਤੇ ਵਾਰ-ਵਾਰ ਕੀਤੇ ਕਰਮਾਂ ਦੀ ਪੜਚੋਲ ਜਿਆਦਾ ਵਜ਼ਨ ਰਖਦੀ ਹੈ। ਇਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਕਾਰਨਾਂ ਕਰਕੇ ਪੰਥ ਦੇ ਵਡੇਰੇ ਹਿਤਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਮੁੱਖ ਰਖਦਿਆਂ, ਅਸੀਂ ਆਪ ਜੀ ਨੂੰ ਬੇਨਤੀ ਕਰਦੇ ਹਾਂ ਕਿ ਪ੍ਰੋ: ਸਰਬਜੀਤ ਸਿੰਘ ਧੂੰਦਾ ਵਿਰੁੱਧ 3 ਜਨਵਰੀ 2012 ਨੂੰ ਜਾਰੀ ਕੀਤੇ ਆਦੇਸ਼ ਉਪਰ ਮੁੜ ਵਿਚਾਰ ਕੀਤੀ ਜਾਵੇ ਅਤੇ ਇਸ ਆਦੇਸ਼ ਨੂੰ ਵਾਪਿਸ ਲਿਆ ਜਾਵੇ ਅਤੇ ਅੱਗੇ ਤੋਂ ਕੋਈ ਆਦੇਸ਼ ਜਾਂ ਹੁਕਮ ਜਲਦਬਾਜ਼ੀ ਵਿਚ ਇਕਤਰਫਾ ਜਾਰੀ ਨਾਂ ਕੀਤਾ ਜਾਵੇ ਜਿਸ ਨਾਲ ਇਸ ਮਹਾਨ ਸੰਸਥਾ ਦੇ ਮਹੱਤਵ ਨੂੰ ਹੋਰ ਢਾਹ ਲੱਗੇ। ਸਾਡੀਆਂ ਸੰਸਥਾਂਵਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਅਜੇਹੇ ਪ੍ਰਚਾਰਕਾਂ ਦਾ ਵੱਧ ਤੋਂ ਵੱਧ ਸਨਮਾਨ ਕਰਨਾ ਚਾਹੀਦਾ ਹੈ, ਤਾਂ ਜੋ ਇਸ ਤਰਾਂ ਦੇ ਹੋਰ ਸੂਝਵਾਨ ਨੌਜਵਾਨ ਪ੍ਰਚਾਰਕ ਸਿੱਖ ਧਰਮ ਦੇ ਪ੍ਰਚਾਰ ਲਈ ਪ੍ਰੇਰਿਤ ਹੋਣ।
ਸੰਗਤਾਂ ਦੇ ਦਾਸ,
Gurdwara Siri Guru Singh Sabha Society, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Siri Guru Nanak Sikh Gurdwara of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada
Guru Nanak Foundation for Humanity, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Sikh Federation of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
United Sikh Federation, Calgary, Alberta
Gurdwara, Sikh Society of Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Sikh Sports Club, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Pingalwara Society of Ontario (Regd.), Canada
Drug Awareness Foundation, Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Luckysingh

Writer
SPNer
Dec 3, 2011
Vancouver
ChazSingh ji

Reading your post on the naam simran was pleasant and interesting.
Just like you mention- the purple colour, I don't even like purple, so I was a little shocked when I saw it. I say saw it but strangely could feel it. I think you will understand what I mean.
I did the same as you and discovered that it represented awakening the 3rd eye chakra.
I was amazed!
Apparently different colours represent awakening of different chakras.

I try not to want to read or learn them, as then I fear that I will start looking for them.
I would rather just expect nothing and just wait and see.

I found it challenging to get into at first, as I was researching it quite a bit and had this urge that I needed to do it. Now, I can't get enough of it.

I have experienced a cyan colour as well, although I've deliberately not researched this yet.

The tingling sensations you talk about are completely normal. I think it's because we are listening to our body thus we feel all the very fine nerve impulses.

I have felt warmth and heat moving round different parts, but it's a very pleasant healthy feeling, difficult to fully describe.

Talking about the colours, I think that the colours are a manifestation of sound. The sound being the waheguru mantra or whatever we say.
I've been trying to focus on all the different chakras whilst meditating whilst doing the Mool mantar. I try to focus each section such as Aad saatch, jagad satch, hai bi sach, etc each on a different chakra by focusing the vibration of that sound to the area.
It has been very good and strangely I realise that certain sounds BELONG to a specific chakra. So, I have got 3-4 that I know belong there, and the others I keep changing until I find where they belong.-I will let you know once I have success.

There have been many other experiences, but an interesting one has been certain sounds on occasions occuring at the same time as colour flashes.

After I started the meditation and naam simran, I really wished that I had done this a long time ago, it's like I really needed it, similar to missing jigsaw pieces. Again, I think you will understand what I mean.

The 'eye' that you mentioned- good one. Unfortunately I had read about this earlier, so when I experienced it, I wasn't too sure, although it was very definite.
This is why I try not to read about too much detail beforehand.

But, the problem I have is that I'm quite knowledgable in sciences,and in biology the pineal gland is linked to the 3rd eye/chakra. So, I can't help imagining all chakras as direct parts of anatomy.
With regards to the pineal gland. It is a very small pea shaped gland located between the 2 hemispheres of the brain.It produces melatonin in the dark. So a lack of light causes stimulation. There are also lots of neurons associated with such a small gland that scientists are still learning about. BUT I don't think that colour stimulation associated with it has been directly proven although it has been mentioned!

I discovered something very impressive recently.
Now, interestingly, the pyramids in Egypt were considered the centre of the planet by egyptians, likewise the pineal gland( 3rd eye) is considered like a pyramid by many due to its location in the centre of the brain.
Now, If you look at the back of a dollar bill, you will see a picture of a pyramid with a single all seeing eye!
This has many explanations including secret messages by freemasons, which do have a huge role in the US goverment along with other societies. (a few years ago, I studied secret societies in some depth).

Many have claimed that this symbol represents the eye of God watching over all, no one seems to know the concrete background.

But its all very interesting, and after starting meditation this information has just come and found a place to fit!

It's pleasing to know that you are trying to achieve these similar goals and it would be good to keep each other posted.

Sat Kartar
Lucky Singh

Last edited:

chazSingh

Writer
SPNer
Feb 20, 2012
Hi lucky Singh,

Thanks for replying back.
Seems you are moving along your meditations very well...its good to hear.
Like you i wish i had started several years back...all those days/years wasted.

As of yet i have not heard any sounds...just the light associated with the Chakras.
The lower charkras are important in that those 'energy centres' need to be balanced in order for the higher chakras to open...the crown chakra being the Divine chakra where connection with the Naam/universal divine energy is established.

The internal Anhad Shabad i'm sure i will atune to when Guru Ji feels i am ready for this step.

Yes, i have read about the pineal gland...i've read it is the gland with which the Soul connects with the Physical body. A fully functioning Pinial gland is paramount when it comes to awakening the third eye which allows you to see 'internally' and assist with connecting with our internal Guru that resides in all of us.

Keep in touch with me...we can share experiences and disucss obstacles that come our way. Remember, the closer you come to God, the more tests that will come your way from the 5 thieves (ego, lust, anger etc) that will try to keep you away from un-locking the 'TRUTH'. Keep them at bay..they'll come in many forms...family/friends..things that will annoy you, upset you, anger you...

I have also read about the pyramid on the US Dollar bill. The single eye being stated as the Eye of god by some...others Call it the sign of the Illuminate...the illuminati being the en-linghtened ones (certain powerful families and bankers of the Federal Reserve- Rockefellas being one family - who are the real people in control of the world as we see it and not the governments). Therefore the sign being that they are the enlightened people that know all, whereas everyone else are un-aware they exist and what they are plotting to do)

They apparently know of the pineal Gland / third eye / chakras / and know that God exists, but Ego has taken over them and they are hell bent on preventing the Mass people to become enlightened...if large amounts of population become enlightened (which is our birth right and TRUE state of being) then these Governments lose all their control. they control the population through fear.
the Triangle appears on just the one dollar bill...it has 4 1's on the front and 4 1's on the back...multiply 1111 x 1111 = 1234321 (a trianle)...many of the anomilies that are shown on the internet.
They show their power through the olympics (many believe something is going to happen at the london olypics this year)...openeing ceremonies in the past have been done on the 11/11 date...
Look at the design of the olympic stadium...look at the design of the flood lights :)
The only stadium in the world that has triangular floodlights.
http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/50510000/jpg/_50510484_lights.jpg
do they resemble the triangle with illumited eye?

Its a blessing from God to even know that they Exists and that the world is being run by them. Read up on the chemicals that they are pumping into the atmosphere through Chemtrails, the Flouride that they have been putting in our Water Supplies (to give us shiny teeth :) ) but this poisen is linked to supressing the pineal Gland...again to prevent people from waking up.

It's all very interesting.
Just keep doing ardaas asking God to assist you with progressing on the spiritual path.
When you do Simran ask Guru Ji to come sit in your heart and do the Simran with you...after all he is the Only doer (Karta Purakh) ... it is only our Ego (mind) which makes us think its us that does anything.
When you become more and more enlightened, you will start becoming more aware of the 'PLAY' that is being played out....it won't affect you so much, and you'll be focussed and ready for the chalenges that lie ahead...

Feb 28, 2012
There was protest at Singh sabha gurudwara Edmonton canada. I was there. When dhunda entered darbar sahib. Gurudwara management asked protester to leave and they didn't . And then police came and then the other sangat who were there to listen to dhunda grabbed these protester and those protester were amritdhari. There turban was take off and then the police took them. Police didn't enter darbar sahib. Those guys who grabbed them all were sahejdhari Sikhs. No one was wearing turban. Dhunda watched all this he never asked them to stop. Such drama took place in front of him. Protesters were house arrested while dhunda was preaching in our town. Sat Sri Akal

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
There was protest at Singh sabha gurudwara Edmonton canada. I was there. When dhunda entered darbar sahib. Gurudwara management asked protester to leave and they didn't . And then police came and then the other sangat who were there to listen to dhunda grabbed these protester and those protester were amritdhari. There turban was take off and then the police took them. Police didn't enter darbar sahib. Those guys who grabbed them all were sahejdhari Sikhs. No one was wearing turban. Dhunda watched all this he never asked them to stop. Such drama took place in front of him. Protesters were house arrested while dhunda was preaching in our town. Sat Sri Akal
Manni Singh 85 ji is it all good or bad? Sounds good to me that people who wanted to listen did and those who din't, didn't. Granted minor inconvenience for those trying to plug other people's ears or tape some people's mouths!

I listened to Dhunda veer once in Mississauga not by following but as I happen to be at the Gurdwara. He spoke well and I did not detect much out of context. The place was overflowing so I assume itis what sangat wanted too.

Sat Sri Akal.

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Mani singh ji,
your post is self explanatory.
Simply being an amrtitdharee/wearing dastaar/kirpan doesnt give one the RIGHT to behave like a gangster and DISRUPT a Diwan in the presence of the SGGS. Gurdwara managements are there for a reason..to make sure order prevails....and the SANGAT MUST OBEY the Gurdawra managment esp IF they are amrtidharees. If the MAJORITY DONT like the Managment..CHANGE THEM..BUT a Diwan must not be interrupted for any reason whatsoever.
In a previous incident also in a Gurdwara in canada, certain amrtidharees decided to BLOCK the MAJORITY SANGAT from listening to a Kathawachak they didnt like by loudly shouting Waheguru waheguru..and when that didnt work becasue the Management made the Mike volume higher..these MISCREANTS got up and completley DISREGARDING and DISRESPECTING the SGGS parkash and the Granthis repeated pleas to be seated..attacked the STAGE...then the MAJORITY of the sangat was involved and many of these amrtidharees lost their dastaars...IS that the way to show respect for SGGS ??
Its CLEAR these miscreants are in a MINORITY...because if they were MAJORITY..no SANGAT would be present to hear Dhunda or Ghagha or Darshan Singh ragi... What they LACK IN NUMBERS..they make up in ROWDISM, vulgarity and shouting or drawing KIRPANS to threaten.
Sikhs have been LOCKED OUT of a Gurdwara in CHICAGO..by a SANT..why havent these people gone there to force the Gurdawra to open to all sangat...is an open question.?? That situation needs such strong arm tactics..BUT then that is a BABA-SANT involved...and hes a Maharpurash etc..in cahoots....so ignore him...????
The Numbers in Dhunda diwans were from 4000 to 6000...how can so many be fooled ?? into sitting down and listen...are they ALL "SEHAJDHAREES" ???
WE must awaken ourselves....not be lured into stupor by vested interests.Gurparsaad to all.

Feb 28, 2012
Ambarsaria ji. I think this dhunda is creating lots of confusion in people. I heard his katha about meat and it's on YouTube which is confusive and then in interview on des p{censored}s with mr. Thins he made a confusive statement on Sant Singh Ji Maskeen and then his seniors mr ghagga said that a Sikh shouldn't do simran it's on YouTube as well and dhunda is sitting with ghagga. These things are making a big confusion amongst lot of people I know. Dhanwad

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
Ambarsaria ji. I think this dhunda is creating lots of confusion in people. I heard his katha about meat and it's on YouTube which is confusive
Veer Manni Singh 85 ji no way I am here to defend a Katha Vachik. I listened to him once and I did not find much wrong and I felt he connected with people with eyes open and not just swaying with eyes closed.

and then in interview on des p{censored}s with mr. Thins he made a confusive statement on Sant Singh Ji Maskeen
Veer Manni Singh 85 ji I also watched the interview not that I was interested but so happens the channel and TV were on. He was pushed into answering about how even some famous people have mislead by design or simple human error. Whereas Sant Singh ji Maskeen had again a good style and form to convey messgaes, I was not always so impressed in terms of translations of Gurbani and mixing up with Sakhis, etc. He was not a bad person and that could just be the method or style he chose.

and then his seniors mr ghagga said that a Sikh shouldn't do simran it's on YouTube as well and dhunda is sitting with ghagga. These things are making a big confusion amongst lot of people I know. Dhanwad
Veer Manni Singh 85 ji, please define what you understand by Simran and what it entails? I like the tunes but am much less inclined to verbally participate or enjoy excessively loud Harmoniums, tablas and chamte with talliean. But that is just me.

Sat Sri Akal.

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2012
Ambarsaria ji. If you listen to sant Singh Ji maskeen's katha. And he explained the simran in them and that's the simran I define.

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Actually there is no debate per say...ALL these videos posted have some good points and some not so good points. Mostly what Dhunda is saying is as per SRM and the SRM is NOT Acceptable to Taksalis, sant babas/mahapurash..sderawallahs/nanksariahs/rarewallahs/dhadrianwallahs/chicagowallhs/pehovehwallahs etc and thats whats causing the confusion...which Maryada to follow ?? SGPC and its paid granthis and pujarees are also now in the camp that doesnt follow its own SRM...becasue while the SGPC was entrusted to RUN ?MISSIONARY COLLEGES" to produce Granthis, ardassiahs, kirtaniyas..it FAILED to do so and OUTSOURCED ALL these posts to DERAS and outsiders..and the END RESULT NOW is that 99.9% of the SGPC is staffed by Taksalis and dera products....there is NOT a SINGLE JATHEDAR of the Takhats that studied in a SGPC run Missionary College...(past or near present). The Present Rehrass and Maryada enforced ta Darbar sahib was enforced during the time of jathedar Akal takhat jasbir singh Rodeh who is a Taksali...its to the credit of Jarnail singh bhinderawalleh who despite being the HEAD of the Taksaal and also in complete control of darbar sahib in 1984 REFUSED to ENFORCE his taksal maryada on to Darbar sahib as the darbar sahib is a PANTHIC institution a nd NOT a Taksal gurdwara as Mehta Chowk is...but Rodeh wasnt that great a man...
In such a situation.."confusion" is bound to arise when a person comes along and talks about the SRM as forcefully as Dhunda....he is a STAND OUT and a REBEL....( while Sant singh Maskeen was a FOLLOWER of the Establishment and got his rewards even after death form the Establishment).
SRM is definitlely despised by the radha soami wallhs/sirsa wallahs/noormehliahwaalhs/ashutosh wallahs as well....

But I too would concur wholeheartedly with Ambarsariah veer that we should refrain from discussing people..dhunda is one among many kathawachaks...we should concentrate on Gurbani VICHAAR so WE BENEFIT...THI:blueturban::singhsippingcoffee::)

Status
Not open for further replies.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: