• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Pauri 4 Paudi-4-Jap Ji Sahib Interpretation

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
karmee aavai कपड़ा kaapara kaprhaa nadree mokh du-aar.
With good past karmas, this robe is obtained, By His Grace, the Gate of Liberation is found. (Sant Sahib Singh)
By Good actions the physical robe is obtained and by the Lord's benediction the gate of salvation. (Manmohan Singh trans.)
So we can say,

With the blessings (of our pooran kasram) this robe is obtained, By His Grace, the Gate of Liberation is found.

But are not both the blessings, pooran ksaram, and mukhti are by his Grace.

Last edited by a moderator:

ax0547

SPNer
Oct 19, 2008
why do they have to be "past actions", couldn't it just be actions - past or pooran actions sounds like past life actions. If just actions is said, even then the meaning is what it is meant to be. that due to our action we recieve the robe!

ax0547

SPNer
Oct 19, 2008
DISCUSSION ON OTHER THREADS - UPDATE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sikh80
Interpretation Of paudi –4

6.ਕਰਮੀ ਆਵੈ ਕਪੜਾ ਨਦਰੀ ਮੋਖੁ ਦੁਆਰੁ
7.ਨਾਨਕ ਏਵੈ ਜਾਣੀਐ ਸਭੁ ਆਪੇ ਸਚਿਆਰੁ ॥੪॥

It is through Karmas that one gets this Human body and it through HIS grace only that one finds Liberation. It is also stated that HE is the ‘Sat’.

[The concept of Liberation has been discussed in the paudi-2 and 3. The liberation is obtained only with HIS grace. The bani tells us that it is only the route available to the mankind. One should lead the life as per Guru’s teachings and seek liberation as per HIS grace.]

7.ਕਰਮੀ=ਕਰਮ ਅਨੁਸਾਰ, (ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਦੀ) ਬਖ਼ਸ਼ਸ਼/ਰਹਿਮਤ/ਮਿਹਰ/ਕਿਰਪਾ ਨਾਲ, ਅਮਲਾਂ ਦਾ ਲੇਖਾ/ਸਦਕਾ, ਚੰਗੇ ਭਾਗ ਨਾਲ, ਕਿਸਮਤ ਨਾਲ, ਸੰਸਕਾਰਾਂ ਕਾਰਨ। SGGS Gurmukhi-English Dictionary=Var. From Karama

Bhul Chuk Mauf

It says KAPRA = CLOTHING NOT OUR BODY! please clarify your supposition! bul chuk maaf
Karma of past actions, the robe of this physical body is obtained. By His Grace, the Gate of Liberation is found.

ਨਾਨਕ ਏਵੈ ਜਾਣੀਐ ਸਭੁ ਆਪੇ ਸਚਿਆਰੁ ॥੪॥
naanak eaevai jaaneeai sabh aapae sachiaar ||4||
O Nanak, know this well: the True One Himself is All. ||4||

Ang 2

ਕਪੜਾ kaparraa - literally clothing or covering for the body; but in this instance, the body is the covering or robe; and in the context of the shabad, the covering is obtained through our past actions and it is nothing in contemplation of the Divine. Forgive me.
Well I have read this before too, but what is your support for kapra being body in this instance. The conext does not make for kapra to be infrenced as body, unless you have some presupposition that this is how it is supposed to be! Also please read ny thread on reincarnation to see my point of view! bul chuk maaf!

If you read first Guru Vaak, Guru ji instructs followers to do deeds of praising the Lord, that deed is also known as gift( Kapra), this is very much clear in Maajh Ki Vaar, M-1, Pouri 27, here, Kapra doesn’t mean human body, Guru ji says, during early hours of Morning, Lord’s name should be contemplated; however, such gift of praising the Lord, comes by Lord’s blessings( karmi is from Karm= blessing, so Nadr and Karmee here mean Lord's grace/blessings), and with Lord’s grace one sees Him. To interpret “Kapra” for human body looks very odd in this Guru Vaa[/FONT]
If you read first Guru Vaak, Guru ji instructs followers to do deeds of praising the Lord, that deed is also known as gift( Kapra), this is very much clear in Maajh Ki Vaar, M-1, Pouri 27, here, Kapra doesn’t mean human body, Guru ji says, during early hours of Morning, Lord’s name should be contemplated; however, such gift of praising the Lord, comes by Lord’s blessings( karmi is from Karm= blessing, so Nadr and Karmee here mean Lord's grace/blessings), and with Lord’s grace one sees Him. To interpret “Kapra” for human body looks very odd in this Guru Vaa[/FONT]

well, literal meaning of karam is = deeds not blessing, but if karam could be done by us or prewritten. If prewritten = blessing, if not then?> but for sure increncing kapra as body is not good inference. can you please post in gurmukhi Maajh Ki Vaar, M-1, Pouri 27.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ax0547
well, literal meaning of karam is = deeds not blessing, but if karam could be done by us or prewritten. If prewritten = blessing, if not then?> but for sure increncing kapra as body is not good inference. can you please post in gurmukhi Maajh Ki Vaar, M-1, Pouri 27.

Karm means blessing, kirpa, reham also, so please do not box it into one meaning.
Go and check Majh Ki Vaar Mehla 1, Pouri 27, Page 150-SGGSJi, I cannot post it right now due to time.

There is no hint of pre written at least in this Guru Vaak, assumptions have no limits though. Thanks.
Well I have read this before too, but what is your support for kapra being body in this instance. The conext does not make for kapra to be infrenced as body, unless you have some presupposition that this is how it is supposed to be! Also please read ny thread on reincarnation to see my point of view! bul chuk maaf!

Now I understand that you are seeking a meaning in context -- Here is what Professor Surinder Singh Kohli gives us as the definition of Kaapara/kaphra in Dictionary of Guru Granth Sahib (2005) kaapara = clothes, or clothes of the body.

What can throw a person off is the transliteration Kaapara/kaphra. They are the same word कपड़ा . In the context of the shabad kaapara suggests that the body is the robe or covering of the self. It says it right there in the shabad.

Here are 2 translations of the same line. I have included the entire pauree.

saachaa saahib saach naa-ay bhaakhi-aa bhaa-o apaar.
True Master, True is His Name - Meditate it with utmost humility and deep love.

aakhahi mangahi dayhi dayhi daat karay daataar.

Ask and plead, "Give, give" - The Giver gives in abundance.

fayr ke agai rakhee-ai jit disai darbaar.

What can we place before Him, by which the Darbaar can be seen?

muhou ke bolan bolee-ai jit sun Dharay pi-aar.

What words can our mouth utter, listening to which His Love is gained?

Amrit vaylaa sach naa-o vadi-aa-ee veechaar.

In the Ambrosial period, dwell upon His True Name and praises.

karmee aavai
कपड़ा kaapara kaprhaa nadree mokh du-aar.
With good past karmas, this robe is obtained, By His Grace, the Gate of Liberation is found. (Sant Sahib Singh)
By Good actions the physical robe is obtained and by the Lord's benediction the gate of salvation. (Manmohan Singh trans.)

naanak ayvai jaanee-ai sabh aapay sachiaar.

O Nanak, know this well: Everything is in the Righteous Lord!

My interpretation of this (not my translation)

The Guru is saying: We beg and beg and He gives and gives in abundance. So then, what can we offer to Him, place before Him. What words (prayers) can we say now that we can listen to (hear His love).

And the answer is...

Dwell upon his naam (contemplate the Naam) and His praises. And if we have good karams then we will obtain the robe of goodness, of virtue-- our body will be covered with virtue, with goodness. The gate of mukhti, liberation will be opened for us. Everything is known, comes through Him.

Many times in the Bani of Guru Nanak he uses the metaphor of clothing, not to mean our physical attire, but rather to mean -- cover ourselves with virtue and goodness. So for kaapara to mean robe makes perfect sense. Guru Nanak will use the word khinthhaa in the same way, not to mean literally "coat," but the virtue that khinthhaa stands for.

According to Professor Surinder Singh Kohli, in Dictionary of Guru Granth Sahib (2005) you are correct. The first meaning of karam is actions or deeds. However, the second meaning is blessing or fortune.

In this sense then, past actions when good clothe the body in goodness; past actions when not virtuous clothe the body in a negative way. Everything is by His Grace.

I am veer ji resorting to using this dictionary. The meaning in the shabad was clear to me without the dictionary. However, the bias of Sant Sahib Singh was questioned in an earlier post. And some may have questions about my ability to comprehend the Guru. Therefore, I sought out the dictionary as a separate and independent source of understanding. I am more than willing to check any other terms if members are interested.
Well, thank for your clarity. It would be really nice if you can give some exampes of karam's meaning as blessing or how it is derived. My whole point is that this usage of Karam is not the KARAMA used by hindu's for theorizing about reincarnation.

Overall there are three meanings of word "karam"
  • deeds/work
  • blessings (according to you)
  • measuring unit ( 1 karam, 2 karam)
  • our destiny!
overall, do we agree that these karmas are not from past life, but our actions done in this lifetime or to be done! Thoug I agree with your interpretation that the tuk is about us recieveing blessings due to our virtues?
______________________________}
Many times in the Bani of Guru Nanak he uses the metaphor of clothing, not to mean our physical attire, but rather to mean -- cover ourselves with virtue and goodness. So for kaapara to mean robe makes perfect sense. Guru Nanak will use the word khinthhaa in the same way, not to mean literally "coat," but the virtue that khinthhaa stands for.[/quote]

I think though robe makes sense, using the word past, "good" actions, and "physical" and so on is putting one's own perpective and not conveyed by Guru sahib, instead it should be left to reader! these words tend to lead one into believeing that Guru sahib is talking about reincarnation being dependent upon our Karams, which is cearly not the case yet!
According to Professor Surinder Singh Kohli, in Dictionary of Guru Granth Sahib (2005) you are correct. The first meaning of karam is actions or deeds. However, the second meaning is blessing or fortune.

In this sense then, past actions when good clothe the body in goodness; past actions when not virtuous clothe the body in a negative way. Everything is by His Grace.

I am veer ji resorting to using this dictionary. The meaning in the shabad was clear to me without the dictionary. However, the bias of Sant Sahib Singh was questioned in an earlier post. And some may have questions about my ability to comprehend the Guru. Therefore, I sought out the dictionary as a separate and independent source of understanding. I am more than willing to check any other terms if members are interested.

Aad 0002 Jio
With all due respect, I strongly disagree with your interpretation of Kapra as body; it doesn’t add up as per Guru instruction in the first Guru Vaak, it is the” Praise of Lord which is described as a robe of praise. You can still use Mr. Kohli’s meaning of`Kapra, a robe, to cover body, in this Guru Vaak, first Guru ji talks about “praise of Lord” which is referred as “Kapra in the second Guru Vaak, From where this body has come? Good deeds? Guru ji doesnt talk about previous life. If one is monkey in previous life, he can become human being by doing good deeds? What kind of good deeds monkey will do? If body is taken as Kapra of Soul, all souls have this Kapra. Read the following Guru Vaak, Guru ji’s message and meaning of Kapra becomes clearer! It is through His grace we get whatever it is,( even the dasam duaar or to realize Him within) instruction is to follow the path

ਢਾਢੀ ਸਚੈ ਮਹਲਿ ਖਸਮਿ ਬੁਲਾਇਆ
Dẖādẖī sacẖai mahal kẖasam bulā▫i▫ā.
My Lord and Master has summoned me, His minstrel, to the True Mansion of His Presence.

ਸਚੀ ਸਿਫਤਿ ਸਾਲਾਹ ਕਪੜਾ ਪਾਇਆ
Sacẖī sifaṯ sālāh kapṛā pā▫i▫ā.
He has dressed me in the robes of His True Praise and Glory.

This is not any different in the figurative meaning of the metaphor used by Sant Singh above. So then how do you prefer to connect the idea of karaam with the concept of kaapara?
Many times in the Bani of Guru Nanak he uses the metaphor of clothing, not to mean our physical attire, but rather to mean -- cover ourselves with virtue and goodness. So for kaapara to mean robe makes perfect sense. Guru Nanak will use the word khinthhaa in the same way, not to mean literally "coat," but the virtue that khinthhaa stands for.

I think though robe makes sense, using the word past, "good" actions, and "physical" and so on is putting one's own perpective and not conveyed by Guru sahib, instead it should be left to reader! these words tend to lead one into believeing that Guru sahib is talking about reincarnation being dependent upon our Karams, which is cearly not the case yet![/quote]

veer ji,

You are asking a very subtle question. The perspective is shared by Professor Surinder Singh Kohli in terms of the meaning of the word. But the issue of reincarnation -- I don't see the shabad telling us that our reincarnation is dependent on our good deeds or bad deeds. I see the shabad saying that our pooran kaaram is already known by God and mukhti comes because of He is righteous and grants His Grace.

This is not any different in the meaning of the metaphor used by Sant Singh above. So then how do you prefer to connect the idea of karaam with the concept of kaapara?

It is different from Sant Singh Khalsa's meaning and metaphoric expression.
Karm means blessings, Urdu poetry is filled with "karm" as blessing, mehar. So karm here stands for His "reham"( grace, blessings)
Karmee here doesnt mean"deeds" because deed is alrady exprssed "what we should do in the early morning

Yes -- I agree. Kaaram has the meaning of blessings or fortune.
So we can say,

With the blessings (of our pooran kasram) this robe is obtained, By His Grace, the Gate of Liberation is found.

But are not both the blessings, pooran ksaram, and mukhti are by his Grace.
why do they have to be "past actions", couldn't it just be actions - past or pooran actions sounds like past life actions. If just actions is said, even then the meaning is what it is meant to be. that due to our action we recieve the robe!

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
ax0547 ji

Now I understand why the discussion over karma and reincarnation. I see that this was introduced in a much earlier post. Thank you for putting the whole conversation together the way you did.

Guru Fateh!

ax0547

SPNer
Oct 19, 2008
Your welcome Khalsa Ji, It would be real help if we collaborate in this! No matter if your interpretation is different!

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
ax0547 ji

It would be wonderful if all discussions had collaboration even when there is disagreement. Then we would learn about different points of view without loosing our dignity.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004

Forgive me please -- But I need to put the transliteration and at least one English translation in here for those forum members who cannot read the Gurmukhi. This is on Ang 2 of Japji Sahib Maharaj.

ਥਾਪਿਆ ਨ ਜਾਇ ਕੀਤਾ ਨ ਹੋਇ ॥
thhaapiaa n jaae keethaa n hoe ||
He cannot be established, He cannot be created.

ਆਪੇ ਆਪਿ ਨਿਰੰਜਨੁ ਸੋਇ ॥
aapae aap niranjan soe ||
He Himself is Immaculate and Pure.

ਜਿਨਿ ਸੇਵਿਆ ਤਿਨਿ ਪਾਇਆ ਮਾਨੁ ॥
jin saeviaa thin paaeiaa maan ||
Those who serve Him are honored.

ਨਾਨਕ ਗਾਵੀਐ ਗੁਣੀ ਨਿਧਾਨੁ ॥
naanak gaaveeai gunee nidhhaan ||
O Nanak, sing of the Lord, the Treasure of Excellence.

ਗਾਵੀਐ ਸੁਣੀਐ ਮਨਿ ਰਖੀਐ ਭਾਉ ॥
gaaveeai suneeai man rakheeai bhaao ||
Sing, and listen, and let your mind be filled with love.

ਦੁਖੁ ਪਰਹਰਿ ਸੁਖੁ ਘਰਿ ਲੈ ਜਾਇ ॥
dhukh parehar sukh ghar lai jaae ||
Your pain shall be sent far away, and peace shall come to your home.

ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਨਾਦੰ ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਵੇਦੰ ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਰਹਿਆ ਸਮਾਈ ॥
guramukh naadhan guramukh vaedhan guramukh rehiaa samaaee ||
The Guru's Word is the Sound-current of the Naad; the Guru's Word is the Wisdom of the Vedas; the Guru's Word is all-pervading.

ਗੁਰੁ ਈਸਰੁ ਗੁਰੁ ਗੋਰਖੁ ਬਰਮਾ ਗੁਰੁ ਪਾਰਬਤੀ ਮਾਈ ॥
gur eesar gur gorakh baramaa gur paarabathee maaee ||
The Guru is Shiva, the Guru is Vishnu and Brahma; the Guru is Paarvati and Lakhshmi.

ਜੇ ਹਉ ਜਾਣਾ ਆਖਾ ਨਾਹੀ ਕਹਣਾ ਕਥਨੁ ਨ ਜਾਈ ॥
jae ho jaanaa aakhaa naahee kehanaa kathhan n jaaee ||
Even knowing God, I cannot describe Him; He cannot be described in words.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004

Again on Ang 2 of Japji Sahib Maharaj - the next pauree

ਤੀਰਥਿ ਨਾਵਾ ਜੇ ਤਿਸੁ ਭਾਵਾ ਵਿਣੁ ਭਾਣੇ ਕਿ ਨਾਇ ਕਰੀ ॥
theerathh naavaa jae this bhaavaa vin bhaanae k naae karee ||
If I am pleasing to Him, then that is my pilgrimage and cleansing bath. Without pleasing Him, what good are ritual cleansings?

ਜੇਤੀ ਸਿਰਠਿ ਉਪਾਈ ਵੇਖਾ ਵਿਣੁ ਕਰਮਾ ਕਿ ਮਿਲੈ ਲਈ ॥
jaethee sirath oupaaee vaekhaa vin karamaa k milai lee ||
I gaze upon all the created beings: without the karma of good actions, what are they given to receive?

ਮਤਿ ਵਿਚਿ ਰਤਨ ਜਵਾਹਰ ਮਾਣਿਕ ਜੇ ਇਕ ਗੁਰ ਕੀ ਸਿਖ ਸੁਣੀ ॥
math vich rathan javaahar maanik jae eik gur kee sikh sunee ||
Within the mind are gems, jewels and rubies, if you listen to the Guru's Teachings, even once.

ਗੁਰਾ ਇਕ ਦੇਹਿ ਬੁਝਾਈ ॥
guraa eik dhaehi bujhaaee ||
The Guru has given me this one understanding:

ਸਭਨਾ ਜੀਆ ਕਾ ਇਕੁ ਦਾਤਾ ਸੋ ਮੈ ਵਿਸਰਿ ਨ ਜਾਈ ॥੬॥
sabhanaa jeeaa kaa eik dhaathaa so mai visar n jaaee ||6||
there is only the One, the Giver of all souls. May I never forget Him! ||6||

ax0547

SPNer
Oct 19, 2008
It is ok for Gurmukhi written in english, but translation is what I consider wrong. people who don't understand gurmukhi are forced to accept translations.

So our whole disscusion is about one translation being right and other being wrong based on our discussion regarding reincarnation- just so that we both understand the point of thread!

bul chuk maaf!

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
ax5047 ji

Your concern with the translations is thoroughly understood and shared by many forum members. The problem with the translations is that all of them have problems. But what will the forum members who can't read the Gurmukhi (many people who are born into Sikhism are in the category) do? And what about the members who cannot understand the Gurmukhi or the transliteration? They will not be able to follow the discussion and then they will give up. So for learners at every step of the learning curve it is a good idea to include all three. If we put the Ang ("page" or "limb" number) with the shabad, then at least those who know how to use a search engine can look the shabad up for themselves. But without anything they are helpless and shut out of the conversation. Please forgive me.

Nov 16, 2007
Word ਕਰਮ has two different meanings and two different backgrounds. Some places it is from Persian background 'Krm' meaning ਬਖਸੀਸ or generosity. Other places it is from Sanskrit background meaning 'Karma' or deeds or system of cause and action set up in this universe by Lord. I am not a language expert, so there could be more details hidden somewhere.

Here is my view of the meaning of Pauri 4.
ਸਾਚਾ ਸਾਹਿਬੁ ਸਾਚੁ ਨਾਇ ਭਾਖਿਆ ਭਾਉ ਅਪਾਰੁ ॥
True is the Lord, true is His Nature and infinite love is His language.
Want to speak to Him, you have to fall in love with Him. Guru Nanak had described already in previous Pauris power of His will. In the following Pauris, Now Guru Nanak is stating His beauty. With all the discussion of glory of our Lord, how can we stop ourselves from falling in love with Him? This is exactly what we needed (to converse with Him). Love is His language.

ਆਖਹਿ ਮੰਗਹਿ ਦੇਹਿ ਦੇਹਿ ਦਾਤਿ ਕਰੇ ਦਾਤਾਰੁ ॥
People keep on praying and asking from him," give! give!" and the great giver keep on giving.

ਫੇਰਿ ਕਿ ਅਗੈ ਰਖੀਐ ਜਿਤੁ ਦਿਸੈ ਦਰਬਾਰੁ ॥
Then, what should be placed before Him where-by His court may be seen?

Whatever we got is a gift from Him. So what can we offer Him to get a glimpse of Him?

ਮੁਹੌ ਕਿ ਬੋਲਣੁ ਬੋਲੀਐ ਜਿਤੁ ਸੁਣਿ ਧਰੇ ਪਿਆਰੁ ॥
Which words should we utter with our mouths by hearing which, we can find His love?

ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤ ਵੇਲਾ ਸਚੁ ਨਾਉ ਵਡਿਆਈ ਵੀਚਾਰੁ ॥

This is the answer to last two Tuks. Early in the morning meditate upon His true Name and greatness. Contemplate upon His true Name and greatness.

ਕਰਮੀ ਆਵੈ ਕਪੜਾ ਨਦਰੀ ਮੋਖੁ ਦੁਆਰੁ ॥
By His grace, we got this physical body and by His grace, we will get salvation. After suggesting in the previous Tuk that we do effort, this Tuk again left everything to Lord. Effort must be there on our part, but can't be done without Lord's grace. Look how careful is our Guru Nanak that 'me' does not get strong. Although 'me' gets instructions that how to work, but right away 'me' is reminded that it can't be done without his grace.

ਨਾਨਕ ਏਵੈ ਜਾਣੀਐ ਸਭੁ ਆਪੇ ਸਚਿਆਰੁ ॥੪॥

Know thus, O Nanak! that the True One is ALL by Himself.
This tuk clears all the doubts. Do the nitnem, do the seva, do naam simran, but keep 'me' in check by never forgetting that True One is ALL by Himself.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
lallihayer ji

Your explanation

"Word ਕਰਮ has two different meanings and two different backgrounds. Some places it is from Persian background 'Krm' meaning ਬਖਸੀਸ or generosity. Other places it is from Sanskrit background meaning 'Karma' or deeds or system of cause and action set up in this universe by Lord. I am not a language expert, so there could be more details hidden somewhere."

This is very helpful. There have been debates over the meaning of the word here at SPN. It does mean two things. They could also have an interconnected or closely related significance in Gurbani.

pk70

Writer
SPNer
Feb 25, 2008
USA
ਕਰਮੀ ਆਵੈ ਕਪੜਾ ਨਦਰੀ ਮੋਖੁ ਦੁਆਰੁ ॥
By His grace, we got this physical body and by His grace, we will get salvation. After suggesting in the previous Tuk that we do effort, this Tuk again left everything to Lord. Effort must be there on our part, but can't be done without Lord's grace. Look how careful is our Guru Nanak that 'me' does not get strong. Although 'me' gets instructions that how to work, but right away 'me' is reminded that it can't be done without his grace./quote]
lalihayer ji

Whenever I have tried to differ on this site with those who claim to be learners, as per experience, some of them just take it personal.
So no offense please, I beg to differ with your interpretation here since the main idea is detoured to other one.
I highly recommend you to read Majh ki Vaar Stanza 27, Kapra as you interpret as body and some others too, is not for body because this is what Guru thinks as “blessing and honor given by the Lord”. I agree more with Dr Sahib Singh than any other scholar because he is the one who follows the idea that is started from the beginning by ignoring guessing. Many times Guru Shabad itself clears the meaning you don’t need help from any scholar to understand Guru Message. Let me just give you a hint, if you want to stick to whatever you believe is better, it is fine with me; however, just ponder over:
What Guru ji is discussing in previous Guru Vakas?
1. The language of the Lord
2. True love for the Lord,
3 Early in the morning to praise the Lord/contemplate on Him

That very Idea continues to the end, Guru says here that with His grace one falls in love with Him to praise Him sincerely and with His grace soul gets liberated.
From where is concept of body has come? I wonder!

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
Lalihayer said:

ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤ ਵੇਲਾ ਸਚੁ ਨਾਉ ਵਡਿਆਈ ਵੀਚਾਰੁ ॥
This is the answer to last two Tuks. Early in the morning meditate upon His true Name and greatness. Contemplate upon His true Name and greatness.

PK70 said:
Early in the morning to praise the Lord/contemplate on Him.
I have a question for both of you.

Please give me the hour/time which is not the hour/time for Amrit.

Thanks

Tejwant Singh

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM