• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Learn Punjabi Panjabi Alphabet Tutorial For Download

dalsingh

SPNer
Jun 12, 2006
London
Guys I made this tutorial for a nephew a few years ago. It is pretty basic but covers the Panjabi alphabet and includes words associated with letters to help build your vocabulary. The guys at the Raj Karega Khalsa network have kindly put it up as a resource on their website.

To use it you need Microsoft PowerPoint. It is about 17 MB and you can download it by going to the following link:

.:: Raj Karega Khalsa Network ::.

Then go to the:

Panjabi Learning Resources folder

The file is inside this and is called: Panjabi Alphabet Tutorial. Maybe someone learning the language may find it useful.

Bye

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
dalsingh ji

Honored to meet the author. I have seen and used this and it is very effective. WoW!!! you did it?

dalsingh

SPNer
Jun 12, 2006
London
dalsingh ji

Honored to meet the author. I have seen and used this and it is very effective. WoW!!! you did it?

Hmmmm....I can't recall ever putting this out there?

Are you sure it was this one and not another?

Well I hope it helps someone anyway. Nephew is pretty lazy but he has learnt the first few lines. Get that damn XBOX away from the kids...lol

I should also thank my mother for providing the voice. Thanks mom!

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Then I spoke too soon. I thought you were saying that you designed this tool and then Raj Karega Khalsa put it on their site. Correct me if I got it wrong.

dalsingh

SPNer
Jun 12, 2006
London
Then I spoke too soon. I thought you were saying that you designed this tool and then Raj Karega Khalsa put it on their site. Correct me if I got it wrong.

That was what I was saying. I thought you were saying that you have come across this particular resource before. I just couldn't recall ever sending it out to anyone before....lol

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM