General On A Scale Of Most Severe, Which Vice Affects You The Most?

Discussion in 'Hard Talk' started by Harry Haller, Oct 28, 2011.

?

On a scale of dominating ones, which vices affect you the most and Explain Why? You can make multipl

1. Kam (Lust)

43.6%
  2. Krodh (Rage)

33.3%
  3. Lobh (Greed)

20.5%
  4. Moh (Attachment)

46.2%
  5. Ahankar (Ego)

38.5%
  6. Not Sure!

10.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Dr.Alta

Dr.Alta SPNer

They all cause the rest.

2. Inderjeet Kaur

Inderjeet Kaur Writer SPNer Supporter

For me, hands down, it's ego. The others I can sort of keep under control.:coffeekaur:

*ego sniggers* "Aren't we proud that we can keep the others under control? Who do you think you're kidding?"

Oops.:kudiblushes::kudifacepalm:

I agree with Harkiran Kaur. Each contains the seeds of the others. It's a losing battle.

*sigh* The important thing is to keep fighting. whether you ever win or not isn't important. The fight for improvement is what matters most.:angrysingh::kudiswordfight:

See. Inderjeet Kaur is a fool with a big ego who can even be egotistical about admitting it. Oh-my-goodness-gracious! (That should get past the censor.) The more I go on, the more I get tangled up in my words. Harry! Help! I need your help!:confusedkudi:

3. Sikhilove

Sikhilove Writer SPNer

You didn't get anything. Maya is human inadequacies.

It's our choice to indulge in it.

Its the concept of falling into the well of desire, a well that greed/ anger/ lust / ego / attachment digs with you in the middle of it.

4. Harry Haller

Harry Haller

Panga Master

SPNer

ah yes, but we all seem to get different wells, regardless of our choice to indulge in it, and also, the calling, the singing, seems to vary, let us not confuse those that cannot hear the song of the blue moonlight, with those of superior discipline

its easy not to each chocolate if you don't like it

5. Sikhilove

Sikhilove Writer SPNer

Yea it's in more than one form, but we build it. We choose to build it around us through desire.

Some choose to indulge more in anger, some in lust, others in attachment.. Others choose to bury themselves in envy. But they're all connected.

When we dig a small well of discomfort for ourselves, it doesn’t take long to dig just a little more... Until you're 1000ft down and have regressed to a lower state of consciousness.

6. Sikhilove

Sikhilove Writer SPNer

We all know the deal, we all know of God, we have all experienced God and experience him daily, present moment included.

We all have a choice as to whether we beat each other in anger, if we stay attached to toxicity, sleep around meaninglessly in lust, steal off others etc.

We humans are supposed to take responsibity for our own actions, not blame them on something or someone else. Maya is our own inadequacies.

Deeming someone to be more spiritually advanced than another is no excuse to be an Assh*le

7. swarn bains

swarn bains Poet SPNer

according to sggs, duality is no 1 , slander is no 2. all others come under human code of conduct or religious practices

8. Sikhilove

Sikhilove Writer SPNer

Alot of people don't care about nindya.

I have literally met 100s of 'religious' people who indulge in a massive amount of nindya daily..

Like literally they'll come from their religious temples and just go at it nonstop.. It's really strange

9. swarn bains

swarn bains Poet SPNer

this is where we misjudge. the so called religious people are wolves under sheep skin.

10. Sikhilove

Sikhilove Writer SPNer

Yep totally