• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

OK This Is More Like It

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
Well has been a week or so, and I have attempted to reside within Hukam as best I can, when there has been a decision to make, either with what to think, do or say, I have taken the road that I feel Guruji would agree with, it has worked well, if my mind is a garden, it appears to be lacking weeds.

I have noted though, that concepts, actions that I thought were me, are merely habit, once the focus is taken off them, they seem to wither and die, it is true what they say, “Sow a thought, and you reap an act; Sow an act, and you reap a habit; Sow a habit, and you reap a character; Sow a character, and you reap a destiny”

With a life full of such destiny, it is not surprising that so many people have little idea who they are or even what they stand for. I believe it is our ultimate aim to find out the true people we are beneath all the habits we have cultivated that define us. So wonderful its only taken 42 long years to figure out you just follow the path of thought as laid out in the Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and make that your habit, your character, your destiny, actually its not even rocket science!

It also begs the question, if one attempted to try the same with the DG, would one be guided to the same path........

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: