• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Islam Obesity

naben

SPNer
Feb 18, 2012
peace be upon you

He said Prophet mohammed peace be upon him (what a human and a bowl filled with evil than his stomach, according to the son of Adam a few mouthfuls, the actor had to be third for his food and one-third for drink and one third for himself(To breathe) )and saying (House of stomach disease)

Had reached the flag that obesity is a health point of imbalance in the metabolism and this is due to the accumulation of grease or endocrine disorder .. And genetics is not a big role in obesity, as some believe has been confirmed by scientific research that obesity dire consequences on the human body has issued an insurance company American statistics it was decided that the longer the lines Belly Ring shortened lines of old men who are over the vicinity of their stomachs over the vicinity of their hearts are dying by more As research has proven also that diabetes affects the obese more often than normal and that obesity affect the organs of the body especially the heart, where resolved fats replace some heart muscle cells, which directly affects the function and sincerity of the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him when he warned of obesity and satiety He said: (House of stomach disease) and warned that research of the use of drugs to reduce the weight of what caused the damage and noted that the optimal treatment and prevention of obesity

Including what Hoatba ordered by God Almighty after excessive eating and follow the Sunnah of the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him to eat and talk explained that we are dealing with ... The application of the verse: ((31) O children of Adam, take your adornment at every masjid, and eat and drink, but be not excessive. Indeed, He likes not those who commit excess.) Al-custom: 31 and this has already Islam of modern science for more than four centuries to the importance of balance in eating and drinking and warned of the dangers of excess in which on human health
Protection of the digestive system said peace be upon him (the root of all disease Burda) Burda: Glut
:
This talk is a milestone in the health of the digestive system, and thus protect the whole body of the poisoning of self that arises from (satiety) and the filling of the stomach and loaded up their energy from food heavy, and eat food again before the digestion of food first, which happens indigestion and fermentation .. And thus become an acute inflammatory contagious as a result of chronic endemic disease germs in the intestines that sends toxins into the circulation, to affect the nervous system and respiratory system, urinary system and the kidney and other vital organs from the body, which causes disruption of its functions. Hence, the medical miracle possible to reach the root cause of each disease is excessive eating that is causing the glut lead to many diseases as revealed by modern medical research

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
An excellent post, full of information that is useful, albeit from Islam, it does not try and convert me, it educates me, it is rational, believable, I wish others from other adherents would take a leaf out of your book and write in this style

naben

SPNer
Feb 18, 2012
An excellent post, full of information that is useful, albeit from Islam, it does not try and convert me, it educates me, it is rational, believable, I wish others from other adherents would take a leaf out of your book and write in this style

My dear brother

Thank you

This is your kindness
You are courteous
I wish you always benefit

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM