• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Islam New Politics Seen In Bin Laden Message

Platinum007

SPNer
Jan 17, 2005
Bin Laden is a joke, and is using Islam to brain wash other muslims. He more against the western society and wants to kill any American, including the innocent. In Islam it is a big sin to kill an innocent person. this goof is just hiding behind a religion to recrute more people for his extreemist cause.

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
Bin Laden is a joke, and is using Islam to brain wash other muslims. He more against the western society and wants to kill any American, including the innocent. In Islam it is a big sin to kill an innocent person. this goof is just hiding behind a religion to recrute more people for his extreemist cause.

well you could be very right that bin laden is joke and is using islam for his purpose which according to you is fight against america . but I have some different story
then why america is considered a big evil even by educated proffessional muslims guys from muslim countries i.e EGYPT, IRAN, IRAQ , PAKISTAN EVN Indian muslims all these guys have shared their opinion with me personally as they are my collegues .
now osama is also controling these guys who have spent more than 25 years of life studying western education and have ultimately literaly escaped from their home countries (iran iraq, eqypt) for good , more over they never want to go back but given a .00001 % chance they happy to move to USA with in a day time.
daer platinum , I have lived in lindon and i know what they taeach to youngster there in mosques and madrasa made specialy for propagating bin ladens message , their is no need to blain bin laden the need is save young muslims from being lead astray by muslim radicle leaders . Just in case I also have pamphlets distributed at Madrasaas Clearly giving diractions to muslim youngster to engage in full strenght and spirits to make non muslim ( HINDU And probably sikhs ) females their partners with any means including fraud identities and convert them to ISLAM and send them to pakistan and countries like this and this is not joke as there has been documented cases of such fraud in britain and any body from britain know this well .

Any way as you say one should keep open mind approch I hope you too follow this for your own better

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM