• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Islam Muslim Friendship "Dilemma"

Bmandur

SPNer
May 15, 2008
Canada
Ahmed,

Watch your words please.

Also we being a sikh should do something for those girls who wants to marry a Muslims.
They do not have any idea what they will do after marrieg

First they will do anything you want, as soon you want to visit to their families in their home country or here in UK CANADA OR USA. than you will find out.

watch Hindi Film Taliban how a bombay girl fall in love with Afganstani boy and what he did after word he took her to Afganistan.

Please if any one have any idea to fall in love with Muslims or wants to marry them look your self in the mirror before you take any step
Thank you

pk70

Writer
SPNer
Feb 25, 2008
USA
Quote Bmandur
First they will do anything you want, as soon you want to visit to their families in their home country or here in UK CANADA OR USA. than you will find out.

watch Hindi Film Taliban how a bombay girl fall in love with Afganstani boy and what he did after word he took her to Afganistan.

Please if any one have any idea to fall in love with Muslims or wants to marry them look your self in the mirror before you take any step
Bmandur Ji
I agree. All Sikhs support groups should continue making aware of the consequences of just rushing into marriages with Muslims, and informatory material should be posted to the fact that there are some Muslim guys who just prey on innocent Hindu and Sikh girls. Educating girls about this is very important.

futurekaur

SPNer
Sep 10, 2007
North Carolina
It's a serious matter as the consequences are profound. We're not talking about a bad marriage and a divorce; but a totall loss of freedom - really slavery.

I'd like to say from my background (Jewish) and perspective, having been evangalized, that unless your Christian/Muslim friends are agnostic that you should be very careful. Both religions assume they have the Truth and they are saving you from Hell.

I had some unbelievable experiences with what I thought were sophisticated people, who tried to cram their religion down my throat, knowing I had no interest in their creed. Fortunately in my case, I know a lot about religion and my cultural background encourages arguement. So I argued them till they gave up in defeat. But I would have preferred that I had been respected.

Bmandur

SPNer
May 15, 2008
Canada
Future Kaur JI,

If one apple is good in full of apples in Basket that doesn't mean that good apple will be safe.
Yes it can be if we eat that apple ASAP.
Sikh religion will never force any one to be a sikh but if we are sikh than stay in you own religion.
It;s very nice if you are jewish and you loved this religion and wants to be a futureKaur.
I would say only Sikh religion will give a freedom to womens equal rights

All I want to say to all young Girls and Boys, please do not rush in to getting married. Look in to your future first than decide.
Thank you
Gur Fateh

May 14, 2008
Wasnt Guru Nanak's best friend a Muslim Madrana? Anyway im a nominal Catholic who befriends people of all faiths. I feel that if i surround myself with people of different faith systems i can maintain a proper spirtual equilibrium. I have a couple of friends who are devote Buddhist, Sikhs, Muslims, Jews, Hindus etc. I also have friends that identify themselves as one of these religions but arent religious there more secular. What you need to do is keep the lines of communication open. Discuss your feelings with him. If you feel as if he is decieving you or taking advantage of you approach him directly about it.

Bmandur

SPNer
May 15, 2008
Canada
Muslim Friendship "Dilemma" what you Think

Friendship:

It's very big word if we really want to keep. First of all we have to see is this person is worth it to have friendship. Our Gurus has taught us allot.
Muslim: how many girls are in Pakistan, these girls were friends to Muslims and they promised to get marry in Pakistan but as soon they reached at pakistan they were thrown in small dirty room. They were used as piece of MEAT.

There was a artical one of the girl manage to escape and she told over the news but no one I mean no one hasn;t done anything and you are asking if we can have friendship with Muslims, You already have a answer your self he promised few things but he never kept it so, why do you want to have any kind of link to this person.
Guru Gobind Singh ji has given us Amrit when we have Amrit it does give us streanth to think and decide what to do when the time is right
Thank you
Gur Fateh to you all
:thumbup:[/

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
With no offence please...but I wish to know...how do the Sikhs treat their women of non-Sikhs in their families after the union?

It depends on a family,country,place etc.If a family is following sikhism strictly then Girl may have to adopt sikhism.In India there is patriarchal culture so this happen quite often
But if a boy is liberal then a girl could continue to follow her religion

Bmandur

SPNer
May 15, 2008
Canada
Re: Muslim Friendship "Dilemma" or what

Friendship:

It's very big word if we really want to keep. First of all we have to see is this person is worth it to have friendship. Our Gurus has taught us alot.
Muslim: how many girls are in Pakistan, these girls were friends to Muslims and they promised to get marry in Pakistan but as soon they reached at pakistan they were thrown in small dirty room. They were used as piece of MEAT.

There was a artical one of the girl manage to escape and she told over the news but no one I mean no one hasn;t done anything and you are asking if we can have friendship with Muslims, You already have a answer your self he promised few thing but he never kept it so, why do you want to have any kind of link to this person.
Guru Gobind singh ji has given us Amrit when we have Amrit it does give us streanth to think and decide what to do when the time is right
Thank you
Gur Fateh
:thumbup:
:happykaur:

Bmandur

SPNer
May 15, 2008
Canada
Friendship:

It's very big word if we really want to keep. First of all we have to see is this person is worth it to have friendship. Our Gurus has taught us alot.
Read More:: Sikh Philosophy Network http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/showthread.php?t=21539 (Muslim Friendship "Dilemma")
Read More:: Sikh Philosophy Network http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/showthread.php?t=21539 (Muslim Friendship "Dilemma")

There was a artical one of the girl manage to escape and she told over the news but no one I mean no one hasn;t done anything and you are asking if we can have friendship with Muslims, You already have a answer your self he promised few thing but he never kept it so, why do you want to have any kind of link to this person.
Guru Gobind singh ji has given us Amrit when we have Amrit it does give us streanth to think and decide what to do when the time is right
Thank you
Gur Fateh
300 Sikh Girls now trapped in Brothels in Lahore
Halton Gurudwara Sahib Oakville - NEWS:happykaur:

Lee

SPNer
May 17, 2005
London, UK
Wow! I am actualy quiet horrified by some of these responses.

We can't trust anybody who does not share our faith? We are living in Kali Yuga?

To just these two I must ask first why, and secondly how can you tell?

We are reminded to see God in all, this Muslim has been a friend of this young Sikh for a long time, a freind is still a freind no matter what religion they practice. Have him over to stay, if you then find that you no longer have anything in common, or that there seems bad blood between you, then at least you'll know.

To not give him this chance well, it is inhuman, anti gurmat, and just not nice.

Ask yourself this Ji, has he actualy done anything that may cause this fear and untrust of him in your life?

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM