• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Most Influential Man In History

Toreador

SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
USA
headway,

your reply is full of typical hindu propaganda so let me "enlighten" you with a little something i like to call the TRUTH.

<<<<<[2]i dont know what hindu spoon-fed propaganda you've read but i'll tell you that it was the rajputs (whom you sikhs are actually modelled after) who were the opposition to "islam" as you say. this so-called opposition began with prithviraj chahuhan's failed attempts to assassinate moinuddin chisti of ajmer and it idealogically continues to this day.
[2]
[a] Hindu propaganda and I don't mix-Sorry you are barking up the wrong tree.
[b Chauhan Failed--period -Sikhs succeeded. THEY tried and whipmpered.
[c] Two big clans of Rajputs existed-History states that. They both took different road when defeated. One from Jaipur started marrying their daughters to Moghal Kings--How convenient!
The others from further west [kin to Jaipurias] put all women chidlren to fire inside the fort. At least soem guts shown.
Sikhs fought for those daughters all the way to kabul. Millions of girls were sold in Baghdad, Basra and Kabul markets. We have even these in our songs that womne ar etaken away to Basra and beloved weep.>>>>>>>

oh please! save this garbage for someone else. first of all, millions of girls are still sold in markets all over india and pakistan. secondly, don't even try to tell me that high caste hindus and sikhs alike have nothing to do with the abuse of low caste peoples of the subcontinent (including their women). have you heard of the case of one phoolan devi?

and far as rajputs are concerned, last i checked the last name "singh" is over a millenia old and sikh "singh" has only been around 1699. do the math. sikhs ARE modelled after rajputs. you can't possibly deny it.

<<<<<[3] regardless the biggest opposition to the invading turkomen tribes were the pathans who incidentally were also the biggest headache for babur and subsequent mughals. go read your history again buddy.
[3] I guess Gaznavi [from City of Gazni] and other people coem to mind when i think of it. If Pathhans had done their job then Inida would have been free from Muslims!
I guess soemhow either Pathhans complied or were defeated and joined the looters. Iranian And Turkish coffers are filled with Inidian treasures to date--Pea{censored} Throne comes to mind.>>>>>

i think you need a lesson on real history. pathans DID fight back the turks. thats why there are very few left in afghanistan. proof for example, both ghor and ghazni are once again pashtun dominated.

as far as pathan bravery is concerned, last i checked it was the sultan lodhi who kept genghis khan's armies out of india. and it was again sher shah suri of bihar who, for a brief period at least, ended mughal reign in india. even tipu sultan was an orakzai pashtun. i don't hear of any hindu or sikhs making such claims. the only decent non-muslim warrior nation to arise from there are the gurkhas

for centuries, pathans and other sufi/shia peoples of northwest indian frontier were constantly oppressed by mughals who sent their rajput cronnies to suppress rebellions. they were notorious for wiping out entire villages but each time these "singhs" were sent packing and thus you wont find a single rajput in all of pashtunistan. even hari singh nalwa, the butcher who use to hang muslims every day from the mahabat mosque in peshawar, was sent to the next "janam" at jamrud. this is no lie, my brother. there are NO sikhs or punjabis in pathan tribal areas even though pathans are spread all over india.

on a side note, there is a sizeable sikh community in cities of afghanistan. but their loyalty is to their watan and afghanyat, and i reckon they would spit on hindu sycophants and liars like yourself.

<<<<<[4] AHAHHAHAHAAH!
Muslim conversions Peaceful? Have I missed out on 1000 years of rape, pillage, murder? The wrod 'Assasin' came from Islamic culture and peole were called Hashishans-go read your history. It was a PBS special too.
Budhhidm conversions peasceful? Don't make me laugh. Why not try peaceful methods now in Israel, IRaq, Iran, Pakistan, USA Europe?
If these fanatics could do stuff liek 9-11 NOW, imagine what they accomplished 100 years ago.
Peacefull muslims in Iran wiped out Zorostrians like that too-Another TV special. Bye the way last 500000 or so Zorostrians survive in India but not a single on in Iran beacuse it was too peaceful for their liking and they left. These Zorostrians don't understand peace I guess.
BY the way Sikhism believes conversions without force thast why so few of us. Islam says convert or be killed. Guru Gobind Singh's 7 and 9 year old dangerous {censored} sons come to mind! December 1605 they were murdered by a peaceful muslim ruler fo sarhind. They were to be spared and married off to princesses if they had accepted Islam. Alas! Two little children had more guts then Jaipuri Rajputs and deceided to die instead.>>>>>

[Admin Cut: Everybody, please avoid profanity, i am sure you can do much better than this :) ] no doubt you know no irani whatsover otherwise you'll know that iran still has a sizeable zorasterian population. the entire country celebrates navroz, the zoroastrian new year, with rituals that go back thousands of years. so please, don't say stuff unless you actually know anything about anything.

btw... your beloved guru wouldnt even be alive if it wasnt for ghani khan and nabi khan. yes, i'm sure you've heard how his "brave" sikhs ran away like a bunch of girls and mian mir had to dispatch his pathan followers to save gobind singh. again, if your guru had such a {censored}fit about islam then why is the sword of hazrat ali shown off at anandpur sahib? (which was given to him by the mughal emperor... so much for making peace with the guys who killed his children) some guru you have.

again i have to keep reminding you about rajputs. guru hargobind of yours was locked up in gwalior. when he got out with his band of rajput princes, it was after this that you sikhs actually became a real army. you were a joke before that and you have been a joke ever since you sold your land and arms to the british.

as far as conversions go. baba farid shakar ganj himself converted 17 jat tribes to islam. and he was a fakir. the randhawa jats are in fact descendants of pir biddho. then there are naqshbandis and qadiris who converted afghans. those are sufi tariqas, my misguided hindu friend. moinuddin chisti himself converted thousands of hindus. then there is the case of baba madho lal hussein of lahore and his duel with hindu sadhus.

i think you're just jealous because no one wants to join a fake wannabee-sufi cult like religion of yours where you take sufi rituals/concepts and stylize them with hindu names and voila!! a separate "religion" :wah:

<<<<<[7] You have proven that not only are you ignorant of Indian History from a neutral point of view you aslo don't know beans about Indian Geography.
The budhhists largely killed by Shankracharya were around UP to Lahore not from Afghanistan. Those were 'peacefully' removed from there like the Afghanistani 'peaceful Removal of Budhha Statues.>>>>>

huh, are you telling me it was HINDUS who made those statues in afghanistan in the first place?? [Admin Cut: Everybody, please avoid profanity] pathans have been there since time immemorial. even herodotus (alexander's scribe) recounts them being native to afghanistan. the destruction of the bamiyan statues was a tragedy but it is a targedy for afghan culture NOT a bunch of animal worshipping hindus. there are still plenty of buddhist temples and artifacts that taliban didn't touch. the taliban ofcourse is paki-punjabi sponsered. you know, the trash we muslims ended up with when you hindus and sikhs decided to dump your religions in 1947.

<<<<<[1] I dunno! Is it me or some other people have a problem with the word PEACEFUL and the way people have used it for last 1400 years?
[2] If peaceful methods are so popular with Islamic World then how come not asingle democratic Muslim country exists?
[3] What God given right does any religion have to kill innocents? 9-11, Sikhs killing Hindus, or HIndus killing muslims are sick examples of great religions.>>>>>

hmmm... i thought iran just had elections. then there is malaysia. also nigeria. morroco. but what do you care. at least muslims have countries of their own. they don't go around jumping bandwagons like your people. who suck up to india when they're in india, then all of a sudden grow a backbone when they come to the west and "demand" khalistan. :rofl!!:

<<<<<[5] and if you sikhs hate muslims so much then why literally STEAL the concept of langar, degh, and sama (kirtan) from us. and oh yea,
[5] Sorry pal yuo are completely wrong- I don't hate Islam or Mohhammed Sahib Ji [PBUH} and His message but what people did with his message and the way they used it.>>>>>

you have been anti-muslim in your entire post and now you're going to tell me you don't hate islam??? people like you blame all the evils of your society on muslims. i can't stand nonsense like "muslims killed us for a 1000 years." no, they didn't. you were killing yourselves for a thousand years. ghaznvi's armies were filled with non-muslim jats and afghans. mughal armies were practically ALL rajput. even ranjit singh's punjabi army wasn't completely sikh.
rajputs robbed each other's temples and abducted women. ashoka was a genocidal maniac plus his harem exceeded that of akbar's. the marathas pillaged rajputs and their women in rajasthan unabated for almost a century. it was chauhan's own kin and blood of kanauj who turned him over to ghori. hell, genghis khan, hitler, stalin, etc. these weren't muslims. khan was a buddhist and hitler was a vegetarian for god's sakes. man you hindus (and their self-styled protectors: sikhs) really need to snap out of it.

in the end, i'll leave you with this. i had read that guru gobind singh built masjids, he was awarded the sword of hazrat ali by bahadur shah, and guru nanak had a chola with quran inscribed all over it. all of these are preserved to this day so don't try to deny it. but i challenge any hindu and sikh out there to find me any artifact from the gurus' that links any of them to hinduism or brahmanism. find me anything. any mandir they might have built? any statues of gods/goddesses? if you sikhs can't find anything then stop taking out your frustrations on islam and muslims because you are misrepresenting your own religion by swallowing the propaganda of arya samaj (whose swami dayanand was killed by a muslim but thats another story).

have a nice day

sikhway

SPNer
Jul 23, 2004
[1] your reply is full of typical Hindu propaganda so let me "enlighten" you with a little something i like to call the TRUTH.
[1] If one believes in dark side then that one can't enlighten. Sorry!
The truth is trampled on by people when they fight Allah. Allah makes us one way and we change Allah's man. All are born Sikh-with hair and all and body parts. We have ego and challenge Allah that we can make humans better than you. OF course it is done under guise of being believers. Allah would not give us things if he wanted us to take them off. Allah does NOT make mistakes. Therefore we can lie to make masses follow us. That is the TRUTH sir.

[2] oh please! save this garbage for someone else.
[2] Funny that Truth should sound garbage to you. I took you as an intellect.

[3] first of all, millions of girls are still sold in markets all over India and Pakistan.
[3] Interesting! But by whom? AHA! Mostly Muslims. Sorry. I remember when a 14 year old was sold to an Arabian Sheikh and girl started to cry at airport and police jumped in. A religious man had sanctioned that mot a pimp.
It was all over newspapers about 8 years ago.:whisling:

[4]secondly, don't even try to tell me that high caste Hindus and Sikhs alike have nothing to do with the abuse of low caste peoples of the subcontinent (including their women). have you heard of the case of one phoolan devi?
[4] Sorry it has nothing to do with Sikhs! But lately I have heard of village in Pakistan where some MAI gt raped by a gang which was sanctioned by chief and shariat--ouch:whisling:

[5]and far as rajputs are concerned, last i checked the last name "Singh" is over a millenia old and Sikh "Singh" has only been around 1699. do the math. Sikhs ARE modeled after rajputs. you can't possibly deny it.
[5]We are as modeled after rajputs as Muslims are after Jews.:whisling:

[6]for centuries, pathans and other Sufi/Shia peoples of northwest Indian frontier were constantly oppressed by mughals who sent their rajput cronies to suppress rebellions. they were notorious for wiping out entire villages but each time these "Singhs" were sent packing and thus you wont find a single rajput in all of Pashtunistan. even hari Singh Nalwa, the butcher who use to hang Muslims every day from the Mahabat mosque in Peshawar, was sent to the next "janam" at jamrud.
[6] Pathans still tell their children to go to sleep Nalwa is coming! A history lesson. One's hero is another's villain--Like Muslims for 9-11 victims are villains but for you they are heroes.:whisling:

[7] btw... your beloved guru wouldn't even be alive if it wasn't for Ghani khan and Nabi khan. why is the sword of Hazrat Ali shown off at Anandpur sahib? (which was given to him by the mughal emperor... so much for making peace with the guys who killed his children) some guru you have.
[7] Bingo!! GOOD Muslims loved Gurus. Cherished them -- like mian Mir Sahib. They knew they are one with God and Prophets!

[8]again i have to keep reminding you about rajputs. guru hargobind of yours was locked up in Gwalior. when he got out with his band of rajput princes, it was after this that you Sikhs actually became a real army.
[8] Well you need a lesson in history too. First five Gurus walked the path of Saints and the last five Saint soldiers--complete path. Of course I cant expect you to know that.

[9]as far as conversions go. Baba Farid Shakar Ganj himself converted 17 Jatt tribes to Islam. and he was a fakir. the randhawa jats are in fact descendants of pir biddho. then there are naqshbandis and qadiris who converted afghans. those are Sufi tariqas, my misguided Hindu friend. moinuddin chisti himself converted thousands of Hindus. then there is the case of baba madho lal hussein of Lahore and his duel with Hindu sadhus.
[9] Yupp Baba Farid was ONE GOD LOVER- A SIKH MORALITY LOVED BY GURUS> SUFIS HATED ISLAM! Sorry! That's a fact.

[10] i think you're just jealous because no one wants to join a fake wannabee-Sufi cult like religion of yours where you take Sufi rituals/concepts and stylize them with Hindu names and voilà!! a separate "religion"
NOTWORTH.GIF

[10] Jealous us? Jealous of being most despised religion in the world like Islam. No way! Not when USA crumbled Afghanistan or talibstan and Iraq. NOW Iran is next! Why would I be jealous of shit kicking.

[11]huh, are you telling me it was HINDUS who made those statues in Afghanistan in the first place?? are you insane??? pathans have been there since time immemorial. even Herodotus (Alexander's scribe) recounts them being native to Afghanistan. the destruction of the bamiyan statues was a tragedy but it is a tragedy for afghan culture NOT a bunch of animal worshiping Hindus. there are still plenty of Buddhist temples and artifacts that taliban didn't touch. the taliban ofcourse is paki-punjabi sponsored.
[11] Yeah and Dalai Lama is going there next according to your peaceful ways. Give me a break!:( :rofl:

[12]hmmm... i thought Iran just had elections. then there is Malaysia. also Nigeria. Morocco.
[12]Ahahhahahhahahahhaaaaa! Elections in Iran! OMG - All candidates picked by ayatollah!:eek:oh yeah:

[13] but what do you care. at least Muslims have countries of their own. they don't go around jumping bandwagons like your people. who suck up to India when they're in India, then all of a sudden grow a backbone when they come to the west and "demand" khalistan.
ROFL_200.GIF

[13]At least when our Gurdwara goes down so does Gandhi. You guys? AHhAHAHAHA Masjid goes down and still waiting for Mohammad to come on his blue donkey! Give me a break. Who is brave?

[14]in the end, i'll leave you with this. i had read that guru gobind Singh built masjids, he was awarded the sword of Hazrat Ali by bahadur shah, and guru nanak had a chola with Koran inscribed all over it. all of these are preserved to this day so don't try to deny it. but i challenge any Hindu and Sikh out there to find me any artifact from the gurus' that links any of them to Hinduism or Brahmanism. find me anything. any mandir they might have built?
[14] Thank you very much for this. Show me tolerance Islam shows of any other religion. When Gurus give Guru Ki Masjid to Muslims and very same masjid was renovated and handed to a maulvi from Amritsar two years ago what were Muslims doing? Breaking 10000 Hindu temples. It says in Tvarikh -record book of Muslim king-I have it. It shows all atrocities done in Allah's honour. READ your own history-primary sources--not something written by mullahs last year.

have a nice day

sikhway

SPNer
Jul 23, 2004
[ADDONS] btw... your beloved guru wouldn't even be alive if it wasn't for Ghani khan and Nabi khan. why is the sword of Hazrat Ali shown off at Anandpur sahib? (which was given to him by the mughal emperor... so much for making peace with the guys who killed his children) some guru you have.
[7] Bingo!! GOOD Muslims loved Gurus. Cherished them -- like mian Mir Sahib. They knew they are one with God and Prophets!

When very same Guru was born in Patna Sahib a muslim Faqir faced Patna sahib, not mecca, to do namaj. IT i sa historical fact. I do know my history.

Yes Muslims loved them too. Goos muslims!
What a man! He forgave idiots who killed his sons!
Show me signs of mersy like that. Guru:wah: is Mercyful.
Something like that Islam can't teach in millions of years.
He also said, " So what if for are dead! It si due to them that 1000's live.""
A real martyrdom!

[ADDONS]again i have to keep reminding you about rajputs. guru hargobind of yours was locked up in Gwalior. when he got out with his band of rajput princes, it was after this that you Sikhs actually became a real army.
[8] Well you need a lesson in history too. First five Gurus walked the path of Saints and the last five Saint soldiers--complete path. Of course I cant expect you to know that.

Imagine 450 years ago a man is in prison and when King of delhi relaizes his mistake, he wants to release him But Guru :wah:said NO. NOt until jail conditons are improved and soem innocents get to leave wit h me. He was not slefish . He fought for opressed. Show me where Islam teaches to fight fro innocents from other religions. :( :whisling: EXACTLY!

NObody knows about Sikh morals! What do yuo kow of Sikhism .
When all muslims were butchered and klicked out of Punjab and Hindu and Muslims kicked out of Pakistan--One district--Maler Kotla-- nobody touched a muslim?
WHy was that? Becasue their head told Nabob of Sarhind NOT to kill Guru's children and fight the man himslef. Dont do a cowardly act. He didnot listen but Guru was listening. Guru the Merciful said tyo his Sikhs that malerkotla Muslims are honest and Allah loving. I dont wnat them ever tosuffer. I 1947 Sikhs encirceld Malerkotal and told ppl not to touch them. NOBODY dared to. It is due to sikh mercy that 10000's of the live there.
I love them. We love them. Ppl like you want them kicked out. We know they are not like you.
So. BE careful about truth.
You dont know truth. You kow fanatacism but not truth.

Okay.
:ice:

YES Guru Nanak Sahib Ji is the Man of Second Millenium. It is due to God's mercy through him that 600 million hindus live today. I dont car ewhat hindus do to us or anyone else. They will reap what they sow!
BUT is was Guru Nanak Sahib Ji who save d them and due to that he is da best of second Milleinium. First Millenium-Jesus Christ.
Influential could mean bad also. In that sense Mohhamed Is pretty Influential for secodn half of first millenium. He started teh BORG, type machine which wil assimilate or try to assimilate the whole universe.
Guru ji like variety. To him a garden has many dif colours and weed is a flower. To islam the garden is made of one flower of same colour. All others a weed to be killed or coloured.
What a big difference!

ballym

SPNer
May 19, 2006
hello All, with respect to all seniors, It is pointless ( and may be life less :) )to discuss this matter with a MUSLIM... since history has proven that any sort of debate or discussion may have disastrous results.they come to you start talking and then....

max314

SPNer
May 28, 2006
Socrates

---------------------------------

dalsingh

SPNer
Jun 12, 2006
London
I would say Bill Gates would be a contender for our current times. Most of us are actually using some of his technology to do all this.

Forgive me if someone already said this, I didn't read the previous posts.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM