• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Mission Impossible

S

super singh

Dhanaasree mehlaa 5 ghar 8 dupday (Page 679)
Dhanaasaree, Fifth Mehl, Eighth House, Du-Padas:

Dhanaasree mehlaa 5 ghar 8 dupday (Page 679)

ik-oNkaar satgur parsaad.
One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:

simra-o simar simar sukh paava-o saas saas samaalay.
Remembering, remembering, remembering Him in meditation, I find peace; with each and every breath, I dwell upon Him.

ih lok parlok sang sahaa-ee jat kat mohi rakhvaalay. ||1||
In this world, and in the world beyond, He is with me, as my help and support; wherever I go, He protects me. ||1||

gur kaa bachan basai jee-a naalay.
The Guru's Word abides with my soul.

jal nahee doobai taskar nahee layvai bhaahi na saakai jaalay. ||1|| rahaa-o.
It does not sink in water; thieves cannot steal it, and fire cannot burn it. ||1||Pause||

nirDhan ka-o Dhan anDhulay ka-o tik maat dooDh jaisay baalay.
It is like wealth to the poor, a cane for the blind, and mother's milk for the infant.

saagar meh bohith paa-i-o har naanak karee kirpaa kirpaalay. ||2||1||32||
In the ocean of the world, I have found the boat of the Lord; the Merciful Lord has bestowed His Mercy upon Nanak. ||2||1||32||

This is the power of the Naam. No Islam or Christian beliefs can change that. When the guru's word abides with one's soul, nobody can take that away from them, it is indestructable. It has been evident all throughout the short Sikh history. Just ask the great Sikh martyrs Bhai Satidass Ji, Bhai Dayal Dass Ji, Bhai Mani Singh Ji, Bhai Subeg Singh Ji, Bhai Shahbaz Singh Ji, Guru Gobind Singh Ji's four sons, and hundreds of Sikh women who had their childrens' body parts tied around their necks but they did not convert to Islam because they had the Naam with their 'saas saas' with each and every breath. That was just a few. All the hukumats of this world tried their best to eliminate the Sikhs from the face of this earth but to no avail. It is mission impossible because Truth cannot be destroyed

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: