• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Islam Medical Treatment And Islam

naben

SPNer
Feb 18, 2012
Is it permissible to medication, including the campus of allah?

The greatness of the sacrifice of Prophet Mohammad that he did not leave anything except tell us about it, that it is halaal, encouraged us to do if it is haram forbade him, and now live with some of the discoveries about the medical treatment taboos ..
It forbade the Prophet peace be upon him for medical treatment taboos such as alcohol, he said: (Allah sent down the disease, medicine and drug make every disease and treat sickness Vtdaowa and donot tdaowa by mahram) [Narrated by Abu Dawood].

Was asked the Holy Prophet peace be upon him medication for alcohol, he said: (It is not a remedy but it is a disease) [Narrated by Muslim]. And we know for sure today many injured him for the kinds of wines and alcohol, and enough to know that in Britain alone die every year due to addiction to alcohol more than (200) thousand people!

Extends the effects of alcohol bad for all the organs of the body and concentrated most of the effects in the nervous system. When the wine is absorbed in the stomach and moves through the blood to the brain, it disrupts the functioning of the organs and the brain loses the ability to balance and affect the respiratory centers of the brain and may lead to death.
The delicate and complex organs in the body are most affected by alcohol, sentence nerve, liver and endocrine glands, which causes serious disturbances have wine. Starts since the influence of alcohol drinking on the mouth, lips and tongue may appear runny or salivary dryness of the tongue, and may lead to cancer of the tongue. Alcohol also causes the expansion of the esophagus, blood vessels, leading to serious lesions. Recent studies also showed that most people with cancer of the esophagus are alcoholics.

The impact of alcohol on the stomach will cause the congestion of the mucous membrane and an increase in secretions of hydrochloric acid, resulting in the injury of chronic stomach ulcers, it may develop and lead to cancer of the stomach.
For the intestines and also when taking intoxicants get serious infections, and get shortness of absorption, as well as movement disorder .
We find the most serious impact of the share of the liver, where alcohol abuse leads to poisoning of the liver, and Greasiness and inflation. It is not surprising to know that in France, for example die every year more than twenty thousand people from cirrhosis of the liver resulting from the abuse of alcohol.
The heart also is not in isolation from the influence of alcohol, abused alcohol, we find one who disturbed his heart is not stable, and an increase in blood pressure affect the heart, leading to hardening of the arteries and to the fatal stroke.

The body is addicted to alcohol have lower immunity and resistance against diseases, making it easier for viruses to storm and destroy the body without any resistance. From here we have a clearer prophetic wisdom in the prohibition of alcohol, honest and evident sincerity of our words of the Holy Prophet peace be upon him: (Every intoxicant is wine and all wine is haram) [Narrated by Muslim].

It also proved the influence of alcohol on the fetus, a woman, which deals with alcohol, this wine enters the blood and absorbed by the fetus and may be affected seriously disfigured morally and mentally. And medical research has shown that drinking alcohol affects boys They find mostly vintage addicts. So the influence of alcohol extends to the descendants of the addict and his descendants, and here we find the Prophet's prohibition of alcohol no matter how small the damage to pay for rights.
Rahim says the Prophet peace be upon him: (What intoxicates in large quantities) [Narrated by Tirmidhi].

So what is forbidden by Allah and the Messenger is an injury to man, and commanded by God and His Messenger, the good and benefit a lot. Almighty says: (. And whatever the Messenger has given you - take; and what he has forbidden you - refrain from. And fear Allah; indeed, Allah is severe in penalty) [Hashr: 7].

Last edited by a moderator:

namjiwankaur

SPNer
Nov 14, 2010
USA
Sat Nam _/|\_

Lucky ji

This is interesting. I didn't know that. Its interesting you mention ketones. Recently "Dr. Oz" show said that raspberry ketones help with weight loss.

Dumb question: does the body make the aldehydes and ketones or does it come from ingredients that enter the body and if so how do they enter the body? :interestedmunda:icecreamkaur

Nam Jiwan

Did you know that your body can make small amounts of alcohol itself from aldehydes and ketones ?

namjiwankaur

SPNer
Nov 14, 2010
USA
The Bismillah: In the Name of the Beloved One, Greatest in Mercy and Compassion

Naben ji

Can I make a suggestion to you, dear brother? You may want to consider beginning your "articles" here with the Bismillah. When one begins any endeavor with "Bismillah ir-Rahman ir-Rahim", it humbles us to remember that all we do must be for God and it humbles both the authors and readers who are reminded that truly ... only Allah knows. A Muslim who truly speaks with authority would begin everything with the Bismillah. Yes?

The Bismillah causes us to acknowledge our naivety on all topics.

Your post also seems to refer to the disease of alcoholism not medical treatment in Islam. I think a thread on alcoholism/addiction will be interesting. I think one on medical treatment in Islam would also be interesting.

Peace
peacesign
Nam Jiwan

Luckysingh

Writer
SPNer
Dec 3, 2011
Vancouver
Sat Nam _/|\_

Lucky ji

This is interesting. I didn't know that. Its interesting you mention ketones. Recently "Dr. Oz" show said that raspberry ketones help with weight loss.

Dumb question: does the body make the aldehydes and ketones or does it come from ingredients that enter the body and if so how do they enter the body? :interestedmunda:icecreamkaur

Nam Jiwan

My point was to highlight the fact that small traces of alcohol CANNOT be avoided, no matter how hard you try.
Aldehydes and ketones is vague term used for this class of chemicals. Like all chemicals that are found within your body they come from diet, chemical and cellular processes.
Fruits are sources of many aldehydes and ketones like bananas and berries. But many other foods will contain them as well.

What get's me is how some people go to extreme lengths to avoid even a slight trace of alcohol.
This is impossible because medicines and many food products will have preservatives to give it a shelf life of more than 2 days!!
Most common and effective preservatives are alcohol based. This is the chemical alcohol and will not give you mind altering effects. At high levels it will be toxic and you would be dead before you got high!

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
Luckysingh ji thanks for your post.
My point was to highlight the fact that small traces of alcohol CANNOT be avoided, no matter how hard you try.
Let us add to you conclusion with the following,
All juice contain sugars. Many juices are pasteurized that kills all bacteria and yeasts. Those that do not get pasteurized can be effected minutely by the wild yeasts that naturally occur in the air.

Alcoholics that cannot drink alcohol can drink them and not feel a thing, the same with kidlets.

When, say, natural unpasteurized apple juice sits out or for a long time in the fridge can get naturally 'working', very slowly turning into wine and get bubbly because of these wild yeasts.

The yeasties eat the sugars, reproduce and CO2 and small amounts of alcohol are the by-products.
This process will happen more quickly when out of the fridge.
THAT is natural fermentation!
Does a bruised apple taste a little different in a few days winkingmunda. I want a list of everything organic that will never have any alcohol ... nada, zilch, zero ....!

I will start the first entry to get it going,
1. whislingmunda
2. ........
Please add to the list.

Regards.

naben

SPNer
Feb 18, 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hBsQQvFYl8&feature=player_embedded

wine-

cause loss of concentration, loss of consciousness
Any person can commit murder, robbery and rape
This is terrible

Wine was forbidden corrupt
Thank God for the blessing of Islam

Narrated By 'Aisha: Allah's Apostle was asked about Al-Bit. He said, "All drinks that intoxicate are unlawful (to drink.)

Sahih al-Bukhary, The Book of Drinks, Hadith Number: 5644, Narrated by: Lady Aisha Bint-Abu-Bakr

---At this point any just person cannot help but say: O Messenger of Allah! You are truthful when you said: "Do not use anything prohibited (Haram) as medicine", and when you said: "It is not a medicine but it is a disease".

--- [/FONT]
The basic principle in all the Fruit (grapes, and so on) they are halal, but to be an intoxicant, or be harmful.​
does not mean that it is haraam unless it reached the extent of causing intoxication,​
[/FONT]

-May be the use of medicines that contain alcohol percentages consuming, required by the
pharmaceutical industry, which is no alternative to it, provided that the doctor prescribed amended, and may use alcohol disinfectant for external wounds, and a killer of germs, and in creams, fat external

The basic principle in all the drinks they are halal, but to be an intoxicant, or be harmful. The mere presence of alcohol in a drink does not mean that it is haraam unless it reached the extent of causing intoxication, the alcohol was a little a consumer, it is not forbidden drink

. Narated By 'Aisha: Allah's Apostle was asked about Al-Bit a liquor prepared from honey which the Yemenites used to drink. Allah's Apostle said, "All drinks that intoxicate are unlawful (to drink)."

Sahih al-Bukhary, The Book of Drinks, Hadith Number: 5645, Narrated by: Lady Aisha Bint-Abu-Bakr

[/FONT]

Luckysingh

Writer
SPNer
Dec 3, 2011
Vancouver
I'm never sure which way you are batting Naben sir!!
You seem to just paste on some quotes, but never give your own deduced answer.
Discussion is not about quotes or pasting videos ( BTW, I never watch any videos by anyone, unless it's music! )

Alcohol intoxicates, affects your mind and muslims condemn this!
- That seems reasonable and fair enough, in the same manner sikhism doesn't allow it.

However Naben, could you tell me what your stance is on smoking and mariguana.
Muslims all over the world give the impression that it is OK to do this, even though it affects your mind in a similar way !

namjiwankaur

SPNer
Nov 14, 2010
USA
Peace...
In case a Muslim addict googles looking for help for an addiction and ends up here, I want to share the link to Millati Islami, a 12 step group specifically for Muslims.

http://www.millatiislami.org/

I wonder if there is a Sikhi version of this? Typically, 12 step programs should not be specifically promoting a religion, but I know many Muslims would still appreciate groups that come from an Islamic perspective.

Since I'm linking to the Islamic 12 step program. I'll also post the link to AA (www.aa.org). There are 12 step groups for all sorts of addictions...everything from alcohol to gambling to compulsive over eating. There are also groups for family members of addicts. Its free and it is available to all.

May all be healed by the One Healer!

Nam Jiwan :)

naben

SPNer
Feb 18, 2012
Luckysingh

Who told you that smoking is halal in Islam?
Regrettably
Many non-Muslims

Built his ideas about Islam
By random acts Muslims
But
Basically
These acts are not true
I beseech you to excuse
You do not know
Not studying Arabic and Islamic law
Like me

Therefore
I'm here to clarify the truth of the matter
Of the Holy Qur'an and the Hadith

wine was prohibited
-Example

Smoking
Not in the Qur'an
But
Falls under
Allah warned in the Holy Qur'an
Of anything that hurt health
Alcohol, drugs and smoking
Are all involved in one item

Allah says in the Holy Qur'an

195. And spend in the Cause of Allah (ie Jihad of all kinds, etc.) And do not throw yourselves into destruction (by not spending your wealth in the Cause of Allah), and do good. Truly, Allah loves Al-Muhsinun (the good-doers

All the rules in Islam

Imposed or prohibited
The foundation
Protection
Human

Allah says in the Holy Qur'an
29. . And do not kill yourselves (nor kill one another). Surely, Allah is Most Merciful to you.
Surah An-Nisa'

26.. But spend not wastefully (your wealth) in the manner of a spendthrift .

27. Verily, spendthrifts are brothers of the Shayatin (devils), and the Shaitan (Devil - Satan) is ever ungrateful to his Lord.
Surah Al-Isra'

5. And give not unto the foolish your property which Allah has made a means of support for you , but feed and clothe them therewith, and speak to them words of kindness and justice.
Surah An-Nisa

100. Say (O Muhammad
saws.gif
): "Not equal are Al-Khabith (all that is evil and bad as regards things, deeds, beliefs, persons, foods, etc.) and At-Taiyib (all that is good as regards things, deeds, beliefs, persons, foods, etc.), even though the abundance of Al-Khabith (evil) may please you." So fear Allah much [(abstain from all kinds of sins and evil deeds which He has forbidden) and love Allah much (perform all kinds of good deeds which He has ordained)], O men of understanding in order that you may be successful.
Surah Al-Ma'idah

Addictive-Noxious Smell-Waste of Money

Danger to your health-Danger to your family's health

Allah says, "...make not your own hands contribute to your destruction..." (Surah al-Baqarah 2:195); "...nor kill yourselves..." (Surah al-Nisaa 4:29). It is universally understood that cigarette smoking causes a number of health problems that often ultimately result in death. Men who smoke contract lung cancer at 22 times the rate of non-smokers. Smokers are also highly at risk for heart disease, emphysema, oral cancer, stroke, etc. There are hundreds of poisonous and toxic ingredients in the cigarette itself that the smoker inhales straight into the lungs. In an authentic hadith, the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said that "Whomsoever drinks poison, thereby killing himself, will sip this poison forever and ever in the fire of Jahannum (Hell)." Over 3 million people worldwide die from smoking-related causes each year.

in the end

157. Those who follow the Messenger, the Prophet who can neither read nor write (ieMuhammad) whom they find written with them in the Taurat (Torah) (Deut, xviii, 15) and the Injeel (Gospel) (John xiv, 16), - he commands them for Al-Ma'ruf (ie Islamic Monotheism and all that Islam has ordained); and forbids them from Al-Munkar (ie disbelief, polytheism of all kinds, and all that Islam has forbidden); he allows them as lawful At-Taiyibat [(ie all good and lawful) as regards things, deeds, beliefs, persons, foods, etc.], and prohibits them as unlawful Al-Khaba'ith (ie all evil and unlawful as regards things, deeds, beliefs, persons, foods, etc.), he releases them from their heavy burdens (of Allah's Covenant), and from the fetters (bindings) that were upon them. So those who believe in him (Muhammad), honour him, help him, and follow the light (the Qur'an) which has been sent down with him, it is they who will be successful.
Surah Al-A'raf

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
Who told you that smoking is halal in Islam?

Why? is he wrong?

Regrettably
Many non-Muslims

Built his ideas about Islam
By random acts Muslims
But
Basically
These acts are not true
I beseech you to excuse
You do not know
Not studying Arabic and Islamic law
Like me

ok he is wrong, good job you were around to point this out

Therefore
I'm here to clarify the truth of the matter
Of the Holy Qur'an and the Hadith

phew, lucky us, ok tell us why he is wrong!

Smoking
Not in the Qur'an

aha!

But
Falls under

errr so is it or is it not?

Addictive-Noxious Smell-Waste of Money

Danger to your health-Danger to your family's health

Allah says, "...make not your own hands contribute to your destruction..." (Surah al-Baqarah 2:195); "...nor kill yourselves..." (Surah al-Nisaa 4:29). It is universally understood that cigarette smoking causes a number of health problems that often ultimately result in death. Men who smoke contract lung cancer at 22 times the rate of non-smokers. Smokers are also highly at risk for heart disease, emphysema, oral cancer, stroke, etc. There are hundreds of poisonous and toxic ingredients in the cigarette itself that the smoker inhales straight into the lungs. In an authentic hadith, the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said that "Whomsoever drinks poison, thereby killing himself, will sip this poison forever and ever in the fire of Jahannum (Hell)." Over 3 million people worldwide die from smoking-related causes each year.

ok im confused now, is it or not!

Well good job you were around Nabenji to share your wisdom, otherwise what would we do without you

naben

SPNer
Feb 18, 2012
harry haller

-Smoking
Not in the Qur'an

What is meant here

(Word) Smoking

-errr so is it or is it not?

But
Falls under

The explanation and interpretation
Total and Annotated
In the Qur'an and Sunna

119. And why should you not eat of that (meat) on which Allah's Name has been pronounced (at the time of slaughtering the animal), while He has explained to you in detail what is forbidden to you, except under compulsion of necessity? And surely many do lead (mankind) astray by their own desires through lack of knowledge. Certainly your Lord knows best the transgressors.
Surah Al-An'am

(while He has explained to you in detail what is forbidden to you)

Thank you

I hope you benefit
Christian accepts Islam after challenging Zakir Naik at an Islamic Conference! - YouTube

namjiwankaur

SPNer
Nov 14, 2010
USA
By Thy Grace

By the Grace (lyrics)

It is by thy grace that I see
It is by thy grace that I see your holy name

It is by thy grace that I feel
It is by thy grace that I feel your holy name

Someday the day shall come when all the glory shall be mine
People will say it is yours and I shall deny, not mine

It is by thy grace that I see your holy name

It is by thy grace that I feel your holy name

Someday the day shall come when all the glory shall be mine
People will say it is yours and I shall deny, not mine

Allah, Jehova, Rama, Sa Ta Na Ma

Peace to all
Life to all
Love to all

Peace to all
Life to all
Love to all

Peace to all
Life to all
Love to all

cheerleader
Nam Jiwan

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: