• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Man Arrested For Throwing Water To The WEST Instead Of The EAST

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
An idea i got from the Blog of Gaganpreet Singh Ji "NirvairKhalsa" who introduced me to the BABIHA BLOG article on TRUE meaning of AMRIT VELA...

can we Imagine this NEWS...

Hardwaar..June 30th 1490.

A Man presumed to be mentally unsound was arrested by the Pandit Association.
He had entered the Holy Ganga River on the Auspicious Occasion of the Kumbh Mela and instead of following Established Vedanti Maryada followed faithfully by millions for centuries, began to throw water to the WEST instead of to the EAST. A Brahmin lodged a complaint and the Pandit Association will conduct a thorough investiagtion into the matter to get to the bottom of this sacrilege.
In arelated complaint, it was also beleived this alleged Heretic had also cooked deer's meat on this auspicious and holy day in direct violation of Vedanta Traditions.

Another related News..

Man Arrested in Harmandir sahib for carrying Meat
Amrtisar: June 30th 2009
A man was arrested by the Golden temple Authorites for allegedly carrying meat into the Harmandir sahib complex. A Police FIR has been lodged and the Religious authorities are expected to take stern action....

64 million dollar question..have times...the authorities..the Pandits..the Jathedars etc changed over the centuries..since GURU NANAK JI thre water to the WEST in the Kumbh mela at hardwaar...

What do the readers think??

RELATED LINK:BABIHA: Confusing Gurbani words

PS> Sardar gaganpreet Singh ji informs me that he is also a memeber of SPN as "Nirvairkhalsa" but time constraints restrict his active participation in discussions. IMHO we can all benefit a lot from FRESH IDEAS such as those in Babihas blog and Nirvairkhalsa blog. This si the way to REACH out to YOUNGSTERS who cna THINK FREELY instead of BLIND FAITH..annehhee shardha of CLOSED MINDS.:):):):):)

Astroboy

ਨਾਮ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਲਗਾਈ (Previously namjap)
Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
Would anybody be arrested for taking 4 lavan in anti-clockwise direction in his/her own marriage ceremony.
Imagine it happening.....the granthi telling the couple,
no, no, no, you guys have to go clockwise direction.....and the couple say, but we prefer
the anti-clockwise direction. We have the power to choose.:rofl!!:

deepsingh87

SPNer
Jun 3, 2007
Would anybody be arrested for taking 4 lavan in anti-clockwise direction in his/her own marriage ceremony.
Imagine it happening.....the granthi telling the couple,
no, no, no, you guys have to go clockwise direction.....and the couple say, but we prefer
the anti-clockwise direction. We have the power to choose.:rofl!!:
good point

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
HERETIC !!!! Naam Japp !!! dare you challenge Prampara..traditions...its always done that way..Guru Ji is always on the RIGHT HAND....even though He is EVERYWHERE...he he. Are you trying to get into the "demonise Charts"..now running on other Forums ?? The current Chart Buster is Waheguruseeker..Second comes Gyani jarnail Singh..BOTH HERETICS !! ( This is not a joke ...just looks like one...)

GURU JI gave us a Magnificent RAINBOW...we only prefer to SEE GREEN !!/BLUE/BLACK/RED....:welcome:

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Nam Jap ji

Thanks...my lack of cultural understanding does prevent me from getting the message. But I will try. Is it something like this. Music can transform us. HIS music makes HER feel like a goddess. No one else is having the same experience because they are wrapped up in the trivia of life.

I have a couple of questions. The woman in the purple sari is a married woman. Is she treading on dangerous territory? What were the men doing at the very end? I didn't get it. Also, I don't like the way men look in turbans, if they don't have beards. For some reason it unsettles me. Forgive any offense. But there are things that a westerner might miss.

My husband also says that I suffer at times from being too specific -- that could be it.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: