• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Sects Lets Talk About Radha Swami's

Status
Not open for further replies.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
simranpreetkaurji, You are asking this question.

originally posted by simranpreet ji

WHICH police report and how did dalbirk reached these reports.
only saying POLICE REPORTs will not justify your statement

But dalbirk ji never mentioned rapes, etc. You are the one who raised this point, making it seem as if he made these accusations.

originally posted by simranpreet ji

i m dead certain that he will give a civilized answer.because in some invisible language you r telling him to be civilized. but what about some previous posts where he mentioned some neverhappened cases like rapes , murders , loots.what is the source of these

Let me repeat what I said earlier.

simranpreet ji

So now we are back to the center of the debate once more. In all religions, there are leaders who are crooks. No one disputes that. You have still not explained why a babaji is needed to lead us to the truth.

Why is a babaji needed to lead us to the truth?

And further - why have you nothing to say to the very balanced response that findingmyway ji has given you?

originally posted by findingmyway
i think the important point in dalbirk ji's comments are that he does not equate his sources of learning at the same level as the Guru Granth Sahib Ji but uses them merely as an aid to help his understanding. The ultimate teacher is still the Guru Granth Sahib Ji, everything/everyone else is equivalent to a teaching aid such as a teacher in school, text book, white or balckboard, field trip etc etc. This is where Sikhs and Rashaswami's differ as you equate your master at the same level as the Guru Granth Sahib Ji therefore going against Guru Gobind Singh Ji's hukam.

May 24, 2008
dalbirk veer ji

SSA

I think there is only ONE HOPE for HUMANITY TO understand sikhism and RS That Are your POSTS

Haha What an IDEA Sir Ji

AND ON the other hand You are offering everybody your Bla Bla crap blogs and posts to understand Granth sahib.Are u telling us that your blogs and posts are more precise than Granth Sahib.Why are u not suggesting us directly for granth Sahib.You r also a human being then how could the posts written by u are more valuable than the Granth Sahib.You r trying to do the same thing which u r criticising in all your previous post.
And secondly why r u telling me to follow some suggested person's blogs does these person's blog/posts are better than Granth Sahib.These persons are also human being.
and if according to dalbirk if some posts written by dalbirk can make some person understand about Granth sahib then the satsangs by RS maharaj ji can also do the same thing. Then why r u criticisng maharaj ji when u r doing the same thing.

Simranpreet5

My point was in answer to your suggestion that you are not well versed in Gurmukhi Lipi & it is quite difficult to understand SGGS . So I suggested you the tools which could make you understand SGGS , this is not out of place to mention that all the translations are based on Guru Granth Darpan written by Prof Sahib Singh Ji which IMHO is the easiest & best translation of SGGS . Regarding you RS master yes you understood it perfectly all right I may not be boasting if I say specifically that there are HUNDREDS of SPNrs who may win in a religious/spiritual/philosophical debate with RS master hands down any time any day that also includes ME , a mere four year amateur in knowing philosophy / Sikh religion . Please do not try to equate the RS master with eternal Guru Sri Guru Granth Sahib . We all are followers of SGGS while you are equating your RS masters with it which is plainly being blind . Try to go a bit deeper who knows your RS master is still getting a half hour / hour coachings on the meanings & spritual matters in SGGS from some Gyani on a daily baisis to upgrade his knowledge .

sunmukh

(Previously Himmat Singh)
SPNer
Feb 19, 2010
UK
Ek OnKaar Sat Naam

There are so many accusations and counter-accusations that appear on religious forums. It is incredible that even appear on religious forums. Together they are quite negative and destructive, rather than spiritually inspiring. They fuel anger, attachment and ego.
Yet nobody can be proved right or wrong. Judgements are made against one's own perceptions. One's own ideology is established by scriptures and founders of religions. These are usually supplemented by a variable mixture of anecdotal evidence, legends, mythological figureheads, rumours, hearsay and idolised past or present figures.

If one strips away all the add-ons, there is only one universal God. God is of all. God loves all irrespective of one's faith, ritual, appearance or practise methodology. There is nothing but God. God is all. Lose yourselves in love of God and love your neighbours, irrespective of colour or creed, however angry they become with you. Love them. Life is too short to spend time damning all your neighbours because they damn you.

Use your so precious human form, earned with great difficulty after countless incarnations, to earn enough karma to escape suffering forever.

Good deeds, good thoughts, and patience with all, will lead to greater contentment. Acceptance is the key. Surrender your mind to God's Hukam. Anger with others will destroy karma very rapidly, and before you know it the messenger of death will be knocking on the door.

Recognise ego however it arises, and work to destroy it. Once you have pulled out this deeply-embedded tree from its roots, all emotional features like anger, attachment, lust, greed, pain, pleasure will all wither and die.

Do not forget people get very attached to religions including living and past gurus and the paraphernalia of religions, as much as they do to political ideology, to money, cars, houses, women/men, children, culture etc. When one becomes indifferent to such matters and accepts the variety of life as part of the path, ie all God's Hukam, then it is easier to lose attachment, and clamp down on one's self-grasping nature. .

The only eternal truth is Truth itself. Sat Naam. Everything else is transient. Very, very few will recognise Truth even though it will be staring at all. Truth is so close yet so far. It is so very hard to give up all one is attached to, which leads to never-ending, and self-feeding delusions, including delusions about what one religion in one set style can do for one, at the same time living in delusion that another religion can not. All can "work", but all require dedication to understanding and realising Truth instead of living in inflated ego and worshipping the physical form of religion.

Good luck to all on all your chosen paths, whatever they are.

Sat Sri Akal

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
Sanmukh,

Guru Fateh.

Thanks for the lovely post but before I respond to it, can you please tell me if you are a Radasoami or belong to any other sect?

Thanks for your honesty in advance.

Regards

Tejwant Singh

sunmukh

(Previously Himmat Singh)
SPNer
Feb 19, 2010
UK
Sanmukh,

Guru Fateh.

Thanks for the lovely post but before I respond to it, can you please tell me if you are a Radasoami or belong to any other sect?

Thanks for your honesty in advance.

Regards

Tejwant Singh

Ek OnKaar Sat Naam

Tejwant Singh ji, I am not a member of any sect at all. Out of my family though, I have two siblings (of total 6 inc myself) who have switched to RSSB (from Sikhi). One has taken her spouse and all children on that path. The other has taken one son on that path. They get on with their routines; the rest get on with theirs - some are religious and some completley material, until it comes to a wedding ceremony when all turn to the same SGGS ji.

From my two amritdhari Sikh late parents, both born in first quarter of last century, there are now another 52 including spouses. 7 are now RSSB. I would say 3 including myself are actively interested in Sikhi. Rest are completely disinterested, but attend events like akhand paaths etc. None have taken amrit or keep 5 Ks.

I would say this is pretty representative of many other families that arrived in Uk in 50's, 60s, that I know of. There is obviously a much bigger world outside my limited contacts.

Infighting, and bickering between Sikhs gives nothing to them but grief, and this increased massively after early/mid 80s with surges of refugees arriving with emotions of anger, hate, jealousy, and fanatical views following disappointment and regret of events in India. Few of the vast majority of mona sikhs want to attend a Gurdwara to watch people go on and on about politics, or to listen to people slanging off mona-sikhs for not keeping 5ks. I used to enjoy going to Gurdwaras, even though I did not understand what was being said, when there was seva and worship of God. There was flexibility and compassion, but now there is only point-scoring, attempts to control committees, and attempts to malign people for not staying quite in line. The love of all who was at the gurdwara has been lost, whilst trying to stay in line with the mystery Gurmat, which is defined by emotionally disturbed people who still live in hate of the people they lost their wars to, and have to maintain their resentment of this fact instead of accepting defeat as part of God's Hukam, and then moving on.

Personally, I am only interested in realising Truth (God), and SGGS ji is providing very moving and useful guidance to me. I have been able to put things into perspective, as a result of reading SGGS ji at home, (in english) for myself. I have found introductory texts on Buddhism very useful in terms of dealing with 5 evils. Buddhists have developed very concrete methods to deal with such evils. I see no harm in using all means available, to attain a common goal, which is to break free from the cycle of reincarnation.

So that's my viewpoint, and if RSSB followers achieve inner peace, whoever they follow, then they will be achieving more than can be achieved in a local gurdwara focussed on politics and making money. They will learn to control anger, whilst people attending gurdwaras will witness displays of anger.

Sat Sri Akal

simranpreet5

SPNer
Oct 4, 2010
Dalbirk ji
SSA

Exactly same i m trying to explain that please do not try to equate the Granth Sahib with RS Masters.Actually there is no possible comparison exists. Actually comparison phenomenon only works on some physical conditions.First of all we all know that we have took the words of sikh masters so literly when they said about the next guru after 10th master.
First of all we all know guru Gobind ji never said "Sab sikhan ko hukam hai guru manyo Granth" THESE ARE THE WORDS OF GIANI GIAN SINGH AND SIKH PANTH ADOPTED THIS AS PART OF ARDAS GURU GOBIND SINGH GAVE GURUSHIP TO GRANTH AND HENCE THE NAME GURU GRANTH APPEARED
THE LAST LINES "RAJ KAREGA KHALSA ARE THE WORDINGS OF GURU GOBIND SINGH AND PRESENT IN TANKAHNAMA.
But veer ji KHALSA doesn't mean Sikh religion only . It has a universal meaning "PURE"
but who is pure or who is not That is THE GOD THING .Let him decide his job .Please dont consider yourself capable of deciding that who can translate Granth Sahib and who can't . IT IS THE JOB OF GRANTH SAHIB SO LET GURU GRANTH SAHIB MANAGE WITH RS MASTERS.BECAUSE U SAID GRANTH SAHIB IS COMPLETE GURU AND GURU NEVER NEEDS US TO SOLVE HIS CONCERNS (but we need him in same way)
And the difference between me and you is very simple In my case i found me helpless in spiritualism and need a teacher. and in your case u are well qualified in the same subject.you and your intentions are not wrong the only wrong thing in your case (may be only seems to me) is that when you talks ill for my Hazur IF u cant respect my feelings also u cant lable them wrong.
And my maharaj ji never equate himself with Granth Sahib never ever.He respects Granth Sahib much more than you.They never say us to bow to him.never say us to call him Baba ji.It is the love and respect of sangat who call them Baba Ji.I know you are not feeling comfortable with my points.You know veerji nobody can change your thinking.You grew up with this every body does.I had the same like yours There was a time when i used to hide from my friends and relatives while attending RS satsangs.But i realised i was wrong. I am blessed with naamdaan few years ago And i m telling u my brother IN this case I realised I m a VERY LUCKY man.
I was also lucky because i was born in some respected Sikh Family but i become more lucky when the Master Choosed me. Now i m complete (as i think) My wife belongs to Gill family most of them are army officers.my father in law is a very strict sikh Army officer.all they follow the main sikh streamline.but they never talk ill about my master. i dont know from where these type(Insulting All other religions Masters ) of information is reaching to you . But brother whoever is telling you these things is not your wellwisher.because making somebody talking ill about any master is just equal to doing a very serious bad thing to somebody. So brother I wish may master choose you (not RS) any other complete master(Pura Satguru).
In your words I got my visa stamped .and u are not even in a queue .But may God bless you . Thats only i can wish for u
(untill now u r unable to show any proofs about your selfmade cases)
please prove it honestly.Its a must call.

Simranpreet5

findingmyway

Writer
SPNer
Aug 17, 2010
World citizen!
Ek OnKaar Sat Naam

If one strips away all the add-ons, there is only one universal God. God is of all. God loves all irrespective of one's faith, ritual, appearance or practise methodology. There is nothing but God. God is all. Lose yourselves in love of God and love your neighbours, irrespective of colour or creed, however angry they become with you. Love them. Life is too short to spend time damning all your neighbours because they damn you.

Good deeds, good thoughts, and patience with all, will lead to greater contentment. Acceptance is the key.

Thank you for your input sunmukh ji. Some wise words! You are right that there is only 1 God who loves all. There are many paths to that God. However, as humans we tend to stick to 1 path and appreciate tolerance of that path. No-one is saying to hate RS or disrepsect them. The issue still remains that RS are disrespecting Sikhs by distorting the Gurbani we follow. I think if RS accepted they are a different path there would be much more mutual regard and acceptance. Patience is a virtue indeed but not when your belief system is being overruled. Acceptance has to go both ways.

All can "work", but all require dedication to understanding and realising Truth instead of living in inflated ego and worshipping the physical form of religion.
That is the issue here. RS have a physical form, Sikhs do not (Shabad Guru). Therefore by definition they cannot be the same. It is not my place to say which is better or worse. I am merely trying to encourage people to accept the differences so we can move on to acceptance and constructive discussion.

Personally, I am only interested in realising Truth (God), and Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji is providing very moving and useful guidance to me. I have been able to put things into perspective, as a result of reading Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji at home, (in english) for myself. I have found introductory texts on Buddhism very useful in terms of dealing with 5 evils. Buddhists have developed very concrete methods to deal with such evils. I see no harm in using all means available, to attain a common goal, which is to break free from the cycle of reincarnation.

So that's my viewpoint, and if RSSB followers achieve inner peace, whoever they follow, then they will be achieving more than can be achieved in a local gurdwara focussed on politics and making money. They will learn to control anger, whilst people attending gurdwaras will witness displays of anger.

Sat Sri Akal

Using other sources to help is not an issue. The way those other sources are treated is the issue as that distinguishes between someone following a Sikhi path or another path. Again acceptance of this fact on all sides will lead to better understanding. It is nothing to do with point scoring but recognising a different way of thinking. If RS followers find inner peace then fantastic but all I am seeing here is anger and an insistence that theirs is the only right way. All I'm seeing here is ego and judgement of others who disagree. That to me doesn't show inner peace. At least those of us not on the RS pathway accept we are still learning but the RS seem to believe they are already in heaven at the expense of everyone else-that is the feeling coming through to me and that makes me sad.

GURU GOBIND SINGH GAVE GURUSHIP TO GRANTH AND HENCE THE NAME GURU GRANTH APPEARED

What does granth mean to you if not Guru Granth Sahib Ji?

But veer ji KHALSA doesn't mean Sikh religion only . It has a universal meaning "PURE"
but who is pure or who is not That is THE GOD THING .Let him decide his job .Please dont consider yourself capable of deciding that who can translate Granth Sahib and who can't . IT IS THE JOB OF GRANTH SAHIB SO LET GURU GRANTH SAHIB MANAGE WITH RS MASTERS.BECAUSE U SAID GRANTH SAHIB IS COMPLETE GURU AND GURU NEVER NEEDS US TO SOLVE HIS CONCERNS (but we need him in same way)
If it is not our job to decide who can translate the Granth Sahib then it is not your job either so stop trying to tell us that only RS masters can interpret. I encourage everyone to listen to others BUT ALSO go to the source. In university, you never take your lecturers word for things but research around the subject yourself. This is no different. If someone wants to use different sources then accept that and stop judging them. Accept you have different philosophies or accept teachers can also be wrong.

And the difference between me and you is very simple In my case i found me helpless in spiritualism and need a teacher. and in your case u are well qualified in the same subject.you and your intentions are not wrong the only wrong thing in your case (may be only seems to me) is that when you talks ill for my Hazur IF u cant respect my feelings also u cant lable them wrong.
We are not labelling him as definitely wrong, just that there are other ways of thinking. You are the one that is not accepting of this fact. If you want to follow RS master that is fine but stop insulting those who do not. Also accept it is a different path to Sikhism as Sikhism does not accept anymore living Gurus.

In your words I got my visa stamped .and u are not even in a queue .
I am very happy for you that you have found a path that has made you happy. That does not give you the right to judge others so please refrain from making such statements. Thanks. You all say Guru Granth Sahib is open to everyone but the above statement contradicts your stance as it says to me that only RS can give you liberation. Please decide which way you are going.

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
Thank you for your input sunmukh ji. Some wise words! You are right that there is only 1 God who loves all. There are many paths to that God. However, as humans we tend to stick to 1 path and appreciate tolerance of that path. No-one is saying to hate RS or disrepsect them. The issue still remains that RS are disrespecting Sikhs by distorting the Gurbani we follow. I think if RS accepted they are a different path there would be much more mutual regard and acceptance. Patience is a virtue indeed but not when your belief system is being overruled. Acceptance has to go both ways.

That is the issue here. RS have a physical form, Sikhs do not (Shabad Guru). Therefore by definition they cannot be the same. It is not my place to say which is better or worse. I am merely trying to encourage people to accept the differences so we can move on to acceptance and constructive discussion.

Using other sources to help is not an issue. The way those other sources are treated is the issue as that distinguishes between someone following a Sikhi path or another path. Again acceptance of this fact on all sides will lead to better understanding. It is nothing to do with point scoring but recognising a different way of thinking. If RS followers find inner peace then fantastic but all I am seeing here is anger and an insistence that theirs is the only right way. All I'm seeing here is ego and judgement of others who disagree. That to me doesn't show inner peace. At least those of us not on the RS pathway accept we are still learning but the RS seem to believe they are already in heaven at the expense of everyone else-that is the feeling coming through to me and that makes me sad.

What does granth mean to you if not Guru Granth Sahib Ji?

If it is not our job to decide who can translate the Granth Sahib then it is not your job either so stop trying to tell us that only RS masters can interpret. I encourage everyone to listen to others BUT ALSO go to the source. In university, you never take your lecturers word for things but research around the subject yourself. This is no different. If someone wants to use different sources then accept that and stop judging them. Accept you have different philosophies or accept teachers can also be wrong.

We are not labelling him as definitely wrong, just that there are other ways of thinking. You are the one that is not accepting of this fact. If you want to follow RS master that is fine but stop insulting those who do not. Also accept it is a different path to Sikhism as Sikhism does not accept anymore living Gurus.

I am very happy for you that you have found a path that has made you happy. That does not give you the right to judge others so please refrain from making such statements. Thanks. You all say Guru Granth Sahib is open to everyone but the above statement contradicts your stance as it says to me that only RS can give you liberation. Please decide which way you are going.

Findingmywayji,

Guru Fateh.

Well said. No one could have put it better. I want to thank you for responding to Sanmukh ji on my behalf. I would not have done a better job.

You are right. Sikhs do not mind but rather accept all peoples with their way of seeking the truth, however, we do mind when someone is pretending to be a Sikh and is not, when someone is using SGGS, our only GURU as a money making machine and promoting his own santmat rather than Gurmat.

Sikhs do not accept any deh dhari gurus as satgurus like the Radasoamis do.

For Sikhs, Ik Ong Kaar is the only Satguru.

It is about time for the Radasoami deh dhari gurus to be big enough to walk on their own rather than holding Sikhi's hands for their own material benefits and using Sikhi to con their followers.

Why are they too insecure to call themselves cult leaders?

Why can't these so called Gurus who are hiding behind the Sikhi garb write their own granths?

These are the questions the followers of the Radasoami sect should ask themselves because Sikhi journey is journey of the individual and it only needs SGGS as our guide, not any deh dhari Guru dressed up in a Sikhi costume.

Thanks once again.

Tejwant Singh

Nov 14, 2008
Dalbirk ji

First of all we all know that we have took the words of sikh masters so literly when they said about the next guru after 10th master.
First of all we all know guru Gobind ji never said "Sab sikhan ko hukam hai guru manyo Granth" THESE ARE THE WORDS OF GIANI GIAN SINGH AND SIKH PANTH ADOPTED THIS AS PART OF ARDAS

Simranpreet ji i know RADHA SWAMIS , NIRANKARIS , DERA SACHA SAUDA ppls have problems in accepting GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI AS GURU but what you think of following

ਬਾਣੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਗੁਰੂ ਹੈ ਬਾਣੀ ਵਿਚਿ ਬਾਣੀ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤੁ ਸਾਰੇ ॥
The Word, the Bani is Guru, and Guru is the Bani. Within the Bani, the Ambrosial Nectar is contained.

ਗੁਰੁ ਬਾਣੀ ਕਹੈ ਸੇਵਕੁ ਜਨੁ ਮਾਨੈ ਪਰਤਖਿ ਗੁਰੂ ਨਿਸਤਾਰੇ ॥੫॥
If His humble servant believes, and acts according to the Words of the Guru's Bani, then the Guru, in person, emancipates him. ||5||

Sri Wahe guru ji ki fateh:)

simranpreet5

SPNer
Oct 4, 2010
ਬਾਣੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਗੁਰੂ ਹੈ ਬਾਣੀ ਵਿਚਿ ਬਾਣੀ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤੁ ਸਾਰੇ ॥
The Word, the Bani is Guru, and Guru is the Bani. Within the Bani, the Ambrosial Nectar is contained.

ਗੁਰੁ ਬਾਣੀ ਕਹੈ ਸੇਵਕੁ ਜਨੁ ਮਾਨੈ ਪਰਤਖਿ ਗੁਰੂ ਨਿਸਤਾਰੇ ॥੫॥
If His humble servant believes, and acts according to the Words of the Guru's Bani, then the Guru, in person, emancipates him.

harmanpreet singh ji

"bin shabde anter aanera : na vastu lahe na chuke fera
satgur hath kunji horut dar khulae nahi guru pure bhagae milavnea"
Guru Amardas ji
JAD TAK PURA SATGURU NAHI MILDA OUNA CHIR ES SARIR DE ANDRON RAB NU MILAN DA RASTA NAHI MIL SAKDA.Pura guru tan hi milda hai je Bhagan(kismat) vich likhea hove.
If we take Granth sahib as complete Guru and we all know Granth sahib is available for everybody .Then why shri guru Amardas ji written in his bani ki pura satguru je kismat vich hove ta hi milda hai.

Findingmyway ji said in his last post
"At least those of us not on the RS pathway accept we are still learning but the RS seem..."
according to him sikhs are going to be remain in learning till the end of the time But somebody tell me after 400-500 years they r still learning When they are going to be Practicing .Find a living master as written in Granth sahib and be practicing dont pretend u dont need master You DO need.none of 10 gurus will come to remind u this They have already written all this in Granth sahib all you need a little help .actually everybody does.So go surunder your "-my-mine" and take SARAN.
Thats why i m telling U please wake up !! GOOD MORNING

Simranpreet5

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
Find a living master as written in Granth sahib and be practicing dont pretend u dont need master You DO need.none of 10 gurus will come to remind u this They have already written all this in Granth sahib all you need a little help .actually everybody does.So go surunder your "-my-mine" and take SARAN.

If your logic is true then why Guru gobind singh ji did not give gurgaddi to living master?
All the previous Guru did that.He gave to Guru granth and Guru panth was he wrong?

findingmyway

Writer
SPNer
Aug 17, 2010
World citizen!
harmanpreet singh ji

"bin shabde anter aanera : na vastu lahe na chuke fera
satgur hath kunji horut dar khulae nahi guru pure bhagae milavnea"
Guru Amardas ji
JAD TAK PURA SATGURU NAHI MILDA OUNA CHIR ES SARIR DE ANDRON RAB NU MILAN DA RASTA NAHI MIL SAKDA.Pura guru tan hi milda hai je Bhagan(kismat) vich likhea hove.
If we take Granth sahib as complete Guru and we all know Granth sahib is available for everybody .Then why shri guru Amardas ji written in his bani ki pura satguru je kismat vich hove ta hi milda hai.

"At least those of us not on the RS pathway accept we are still learning but the RS seem..."
according to him sikhs are going to be remain in learning till the end of the time But somebody tell me after 400-500 years they r still learning When they are going to be Practicing .Find a living master as written in Granth sahib and be practicing dont pretend u dont need master You DO need.none of 10 gurus will come to remind u this They have already written all this in Granth sahib all you need a little help .actually everybody does.So go surunder your "-my-mine" and take SARAN.

Simranpreet5

Firstly I am a Kaur so please don't refer to me as him.

I'm sorry but I can't find the shabad you posted. Please can you repost in full with Gurbani as I struggle to understand English transliteration. I think the shabad is getting at that you have to have Waheguru's hukam to be able to follow the true path as it is not easy, but once I see the full shabad I can comment. Not once does the Granth Sahib tell us to find a living master. The Shabad Guru is enough of a living master for me and will not be influenced by this world so is a safer option.

Sikh means learner/pupil. Each person has to learn for themselves so 400years is irrelevant. The Guru Granth Sahib Ji is a treasure trove and takes a full lifetime to learn about fully (and maybe longer). Anyone who says they have understood it in less time has not grasped the full beauty of the depth of the message. As you are learning, you are supposed to implement in your life. No-one changes overnight so these things take time. It is better to change slowly as it is more genuine and sustainable in most cases. If you don't understand Panjabi, I pity you and I urge you to start learning.

MY MASTER IS WAHEGURU. I WILL SURRENDER TO WAHEGURU AND WAHEGURU ALONE THROUGH THE HELP OF THE GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI ALONE.

I have tried to be polite but you insist on forcing your ideology on others and that is unfair. As I told the Jehovahs Witnesses today, it is very egotistical of you to declare that only your way is the right way. You have no right to judge-only Waheguru does. If your master teaches you to be so rude to others and have no respect then I'm sorry but I cannot respect him. Accept you are Radhaswami and I am a Sikh. Then we can go our separate ways.

Jasleen Kaur

findingmyway

Writer
SPNer
Aug 17, 2010
World citizen!
Here is part of a post by Gyani Jarnail Singh from a previous thread. It is very well written:

Yes you "need" a living guru as much as you need a "highway robber" to relieve you of your valuables. NO Thanks...I already got the ETERNAL LIVING GURU...the Sri Guru Granth Sahib which TEACHES the other "living" gurus that will die...leaving other gurus to fight over their deras.

1 Billion Christians can make do with Jesus who passed on 2000 years ago....500 million Buddhists are quite comfortable with Buddha who passed on 2500 years ago... 1 Billion Muslims are also OK with Muhammed who left this earth 1300 years ago...
BUT..we "SIKHS" "need" a living guru ?? To explain the Eternal GURU Sri Guru Granth Sahib ??
Many millions of Pastors and popes dont become "living JESUS Son Of God " just because they explain the Bible..have the millions of Imams and Ayatollahs becom the "living Muhammed..the Last Prophet ??" How come one who merely explains the Sri Guru Granth Sahib according to his own "limited MENTAL/Spiritual experience"..BECOMES the EQUAL of the SIKH GURUS ?? Something is wrong....if a mere "teacher" must be regarded as the "original". The Examples of Coach..etc are simplistic ...a "coach" is a simple teacher..once you have learnt to swim..the COACH is SUPERFLOUS...and one can get a new coach anytime..

Reference:: Sikh Philosophy Network http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/showthread.php?t=3214

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
harmanpreet singh ji

Simranpreet5

simranpreetkaur ji
Shakespeare once said "Methinks the lady doth protest too much." This was a comment on Queen Gertrude in the play Hamlet. She protested her loyalty and her marriage vows to her murdered husband so often and so emotionally that she raised suspicions about her own hand in his death.

Today we use this term, The lady doth protest too much, when we suspect someone has is fast loosing credibility.

The more you protest as you do about the need for a living master, the more it looks that you are actually very insecure. When someone has criticized an RS master, then it seems that he/she has battered down the one and only thing that shores you up and gives you inner calm.

It is time to close the thread. It is going in circles and we are not learning anything much that is new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM