• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Hinduism Khalistani Sikh Views On Religions Other Than Hinduisim

stud101

SPNer
Jan 10, 2009
Hey all

I just wanted views of some of the khalistanis on other religions in India other then Hinduism. For instance I am a Jain and i like recently had a argument with a Sikh fella because i like India. Now what bugged me most was he started saying stuff like "you Janis Hindus all r enemies u will all die we will be free" n started saying stuff like Ur a RSS puppet dint even know what rss was lool i had to google that. but honestly i just want to know why do khalistani Sikhs hate Jains? Like i dont even know if ur aware there are only 10 million jains in india which is way less then the number of Sikhs. I looked up our history and dint find one point where we did something to harm sikhs in anyway. matter fact we never fought ne one. like i have many Sikh friends but only thing i find is that khalistani sikhs hate everything for some reason?? y is that? maybe i m wrong maybe it was only that guy but if ne khalistani or ne Sikhs could clear me out on this?

thanks.:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

stud101

SPNer
Jan 10, 2009
just to add i have the upmost respects for sikhs and the 10 gurus. and ma bad if this is posted in the wrong section or nething.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
stud101 ji

It is posted in the correct section and it will be interesting to see if you receive any responses. I was unaware that "khalistanis" existed as there is no Khalistan in the geographical sense. There are people and a movement highly motivated to form an independent homeland for Sikhs called Khalistan. Maybe that is what you mean. Among the people whom I know who support the idea of Khalistan -- well I do not know any who are hostile toward Jains. You may be exposing yourself to a group of people who are hostile under any and all circumstances because of emotional immaturity.

You are blessed to have the friends you have. Stay with them, and ignore everybody else.;)

BhagatSingh

SPNer
Apr 24, 2006
Re: Khalistani Sikh Views on Other relegions than hinduisim

Hey all

I just wanted views of some of the khalistanis on other religions in India other then Hinduism. For instance I am a Jain and i like recently had a argument with a Sikh fella because i like India.
hey brother
I can imagine that, I personally have expressed my disgust but it was nothing too serious. Its how SIkhs are treated. If SIkhs were treated alright, then that Sikh would probably not argue with you there (because they wouldn't want a separate state). And its not just Sikhs even jains and budhists are bing assimilated into the hindu fold.

Now what bugged me most was he started saying stuff like "you Janis Hindus all r enemies u will all die we will be free"
This guy is a rude bast.. fella...
I think he is just ****ed off. and your ignorance (about RSS) just made him more frustrated.

n started saying stuff like Ur a RSS puppet
that you are.. in a sense... if you get me.. but its not your fault. jains on the whole must preserve their separate identity while respecting the identity of others.
same goes for sikhs... even they are being manipulated by RSS. So this is not to be taken personally.

dint even know what rss was lool
then I would say educate yourself and others.

i had to google that. but honestly i just want to know why do khalistani Sikhs hate Jains?
they don't. Sikhs don't hate any group specifically, not even khalistani ones.

Like i dont even know if ur aware there are only 10 million jains in india which is way less then the number of Sikhs. I looked up our history and dint find one point where we did something to harm sikhs in anyway.
Neither did Sikhs, in fact Sikhs used to help other communities back i nthe day. Now they are too lazy to get off the couch..

matter fact we never fought ne one.
of course :) you are jain

like i have many Sikh friends but only thing i find is that khalistani sikhs hate everything for some reason??
they don't

y is that?
because Sikhs are being assimilated i nto the hindu fold along with jains and budhists. and they werea and still are treated like ****. and then there is bolllywood...

maybe i m wrong maybe it was only that guy but if ne khalistani or ne Sikhs could clear me out on this?
I don't think he meant to offend or hurt oyu. He was most likely expressing how he felt about india and Rss.
Don't take it personally bro.

stud101

SPNer
Jan 10, 2009
okay thanks a lot guys for your replies. and sorry first of all for the title i know it sounds very bad "khalistani Sikhs" i guess what i meant to say was sikhs who support khalistan. cuz well i know there are people who do support it and people who dont. umm yea u know he was probably frustrated i guess well i didnt get to read much on rss but i would like to. and yea you made a intresting point about sikhisim, jainisim, bhuddisim being assimilated in to hindu fold. well i did some research and found that they all are called Dharmic Relegion. so yea they are all ofcourse different relegions. but i dont know about dividing India for it...

stud101

SPNer
Jan 10, 2009
oh and yes ofcourse sikhs did a lot. i think everyone in inda should be thankful for that and show gratitude. i dont know a lot on history but i do know about Ranjit Singh and yes it was sheres like him that kicked ***. lol sorry still not familar with how to use the quote function haha.

Aight, im gonna lay this straight on ya so uz bettah listen

Dem specific khalistani brethren you be talkin bout are using too much conditioner when dey should be usin shampoo…

Dey been over-conditioned, ya hear me bro.

Buh once you show dem some lovin…the conditioner jus rinses out…n we all come out fresh, smellin like daisies.

PEACE!

(i just finished reading the hair debates..excuse the analogies :p)

pk70

Writer
SPNer
Feb 25, 2008
USA
Hey all

I just wanted views of some of the khalistanis on other religions in India other then Hinduism. For instance I am a Jain and i like recently had a argument with a Sikh fella because i like India. Now what bugged me most was he started saying stuff like "you Janis Hindus all r enemies u will all die we will be free" n started saying stuff like Ur a RSS puppet dint even know what rss was lool i had to google that. but honestly i just want to know why do khalistani Sikhs hate Jains? Like i dont even know if ur aware there are only 10 million jains in india which is way less then the number of Sikhs. I looked up our history and dint find one point where we did something to harm sikhs in anyway. matter fact we never fought ne one. like i have many Sikh friends but only thing i find is that khalistani sikhs hate everything for some reason?? y is that? maybe i m wrong maybe it was only that guy but if ne khalistani or ne Sikhs could clear me out on this?

It is called lack of knowledge one goes against his/her own tenants too due to that. I have met a few who still believe they need to be separated from India as they feel being discriminated by central Govts but they never uttered a word against either Hindus, Janis, or Muslims. Those who failed to respect or treat you like a brother might have low mentality and out of touch with basic Sikhism-principles. Consider them "bad apples" still believe the world is filled with beautiful people coming from all religions.:)

stud101

SPNer
Jan 10, 2009
Aight, im gonna lay this straight on ya so uz bettah listen

Dem specific khalistani brethren you be talkin bout are using too much conditioner when dey should be usin shampoo…

Dey been over-conditioned, ya hear me bro.

Buh once you show dem some lovin…the conditioner jus rinses out…n we all come out fresh, smellin like daisies.

PEACE!

lol haha umm....not sure if i got u there bro loool!! but thats some clever **** lool.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
It is called lack of knowledge one goes against his/her own tenants too due to that. I have met a few who still believe they need to be separated from India as they feel being discriminated by central Govts but they never uttered a word against either Hindus, Janis, or Muslims. Those who failed to respect or treat you like a brother might have low mentality and out of touch with basic Sikhism-principles. Consider them "bad apples" still believe the world is filled with beautiful people coming from all religions.:)

pk70 ji

In truth, that has been my experience also. There are several pro-Khalistani members of SPN who are always clear and civil in their arguments and reasons, and do not indulge in bashing people of other faiths. The separate the political and historical events that support their pro-Khalistan position from religious differences.

BhagatSingh

SPNer
Apr 24, 2006
aight, im gonna lay this straight on ya so uz bettah listen

dem specific khalistani brethren you be talkin bout are using too much conditioner when dey should be usin shampoo…

dey been over-conditioned, ya hear me bro.

buh once you show dem some lovin…the conditioner jus rinses out…n we all come out fresh, smellin like daisies.

peace!

hahaha!!! :}{}{}:

Jun 1, 2008
Re: Khalistani Sikh Views on Other relegions than hinduisim

Sat shri akal,:D
S.Bhagat singh ji,::cool::::cool:2:

I can imagine that, I personally have expressed my disgust but it was nothing too serious. Its how Sikhs are treated. If Sikhs were treated alright, then that Sikh would probably not argue with you there (because they wouldn't want a separate state). And its not just Sikhs even Janis and Buddhists are bing assimilated into the Hindu fold
I have been to most of the states of India and i found that from Assam to Gujarat from Kashmir to Kanyakumari all are treated with equal respect specially the Sikhs and I'm proud of being born in such a nation. Now Hindu's don't force their religion on others bhagat it is called politics my brother politics........

This guy is a rude bast.. fella...
I think he is just ****ed off. and your ignorance (about RSS) just made him more frustrated.
yes i can understand it:{-:)

that you are.. in a sense... if you get me.. but its not your fault. jains on the whole must preserve their separate identity while respecting the identity of others.
same goes for sikhs... even they are being manipulated by RSS. So this is not to be taken personally.
Janis need to hate Hindu's in order to do this?

then I would say educate yourself and others.
Education about such things instigate hate at lest for the time being

they don't. Sikhs don't hate any group specifically, not even khalistani ones.
no comments:whisling:

Neither did Sikhs, in fact Sikhs used to help other communities back i nthe day. Now they are too lazy to get off the couch..
they still are check out the number of Sikhs in the Indian armed forces

because Sikhs are being assimilated into the hindu fold along with jains and budhists.
if moguls could not convert Sikhs using sword how can rss convert Sikhs playing mind games?

and they werea and still are treated like ****. and then there is bolllywood...
if bollywood irritates you,stop watching Hindi films:D

I don't think he meant to offend or hurt oyu. He was most likely expressing how he felt about india and Rss.
when someones is burning in hate he is not bothered about hurting anyone,anyone who goes against him is in the line of fire;)

God, our Guru's stood to protect this nation and some of their shishyas are now trying to divide it,this is not a good thing.

"To live and die for the country is the supreme form of the religion"
--Guru Nanak

sainty says he is always ready to die for the motherland..........
vande mataram! jai hind!

~~sainty~~
~~wald Guru Nanak~~

Randip Singh

Writer
Historian
SPNer
May 25, 2005
United Kingdom
Hey all

What most Khalistani's do not understand is that their enemy was/is the Congress Party (made up of Hindu's, Muslims and other faiths), not the Hindu People. I remember many Hindu's being outraged at the storming of the Golden Temple.

Jun 1, 2008
Sat shri akal,:D
Respected aman ji,:shy:
Please provide full details of the source. Thank you.

sir my source is my diary :pwhere i note down all those thoughts which inspire me .
But there is another source too, the best way to know about a philosopher's thought's is to have a look into his life if you think Guru Nanak demanded for the heads on the day of baisakhi to create a new religion then you are wrong he asked for the heads for the protection of our motherland "Hindustan":yes:.He was a true patriot is ever sense and so i love him.................

~~sainty~~
~~wald Guru Nanak~~

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
Sainty ji, did you know Guru Nanak was the first person who coined the word "Hindustan"... there is no other reference before that. Another note for your diary. :)

Regards

PS:
~~sainty~~
~~wald Guru Nanak~~

What do you mean by above signatures... please enlighten us. Thank you.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM