• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Kala Afghana V/S Darshan Singh Ragi

ballym

SPNer
May 19, 2006
pad pad poth/s jag mua, pandit bhyo na koi

Dhai akhar prem ke padhay so pundit hoi
This couplet ( Doha in Hindi) is very well known and I guess eropa70 assumed that everyone knew about it and would understand even if written in Hindi.
You would notice, I am not sure of communication in private, that eropa70 did not add further.
In my view , he just made a simple comment that there is not much to gain by DS vs KA etc, and love for all is more important.
Just wanted to give my thoughts!

Jan 30, 2010
Respected Saadh Sangat jee,

Please be vigilant against people like Vijaydeep Singh, edited a personal statement regarding another forum member with unclear legal implications for this forum. Then he says he "talked" to Chirjiv Singh on "phone".

In one of his posts ,he says he himself trained "hindu militants" and asked them to put "Singh" behind their names.

There are many other proofs within his other comments which show who he actually is.

It is also a fact that many people who were earlier close to Sant Bhindranwale are now on various posts in RSS.They are the traitors.

These people are the greatest enemies of the Sikhs and want to integrate Sikhism into Hinduism .

It is these very people who along with derawalas keep calling Sikhs in Punjab as Pakistani agents.The whole baahmanvaadi media is misused by them .

They want to finish of Guru Nanak Sahab's phylosophy that Sikhs are neither Hindus nor Muslims through sweet poison.Instead they say Sikhs are pagridhaari hindus.

Gur Fateh !

Last edited by a moderator:

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
kee_mein_jaana_kaun ji

I receive emails from the said above forum member several times a week. I read them carefully. I reply. He replies. I reply. He sends attachments. I read them carefully. I reply. He replies. And, I have still not figured out what is going on.

From where I sit at my computer we can let the mystery stand.

Forum members will have to decide for themselves and they are capable of doing so. Do be careful not to debate personalities or personal identities rather than issues.

Rest of your post I left standing.

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
surprisingly...he stopped sending me any mails...even personal ones about knowing this ragi or that..gettign married etc or invite to visit etc....longggggggggggggg ago...maybe he "gave up" on me !! No way i can be converted ??.....and at about the SAME TIME as..Lamba, adsm etc etc stopped their mails too...and stopped trying to chat via Gmail..although their Green Light is always ON !!:wah::thumbup:

Jan 30, 2010
kee_mein_jaana_kaun ji

I receive emails from the said above forum member several times a week. I read them carefully. I reply. He replies. I reply. He sends attachments. I read them carefully. I reply. He replies. And, I have still not figured out what is going on.

From where I sit at my computer we can let the mystery stand.

Forum members will have to decide for themselves and they are capable of doing so. Do be careful not to debate personalities or personal identities rather than issues.

Rest of your post I left standing.

Narayanjot Kaur ji,

I have only quoted some words from Vijaydeep Singh's own comments,nothing else .

It is for every one who reads this forum to judge about who this person really is.

If I dont quote his name how will anyone know whom Im talking about ?

Gurfateh !

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
kee_jaana_mein kaum ji

I understand your point. It was not naming the name that concerned me, but the allegation with the name attached that concerned me. In addition-- I do not want to alienate you because you make sense to me. But in this instance - preservation of your ability to speak out seemed more important than one post where all heck could break out because of a lack of caution.

Anyway the allegation is deleted. Fine!

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
IMHO....The Original "intention" of this Thread was to "expose and air"..or fan the flames of discord among the Tatt Gurmatt Sikhs....divide and rule type of strategy. Mkae it seem like Kala Afghana and Darshan Singh et al are at each other's throats..so whats the point of following them and their gurmatt stand...just stick with the Badal Dhumma rss crowd !!
......................???? such threads and topics are routinely started around the Internet..we must be vigilant to read between the lines....discern the truth hidden behind the veil...and make up our minds and informed decisions...while remaining CALM !! IMHO all the posters at SPN have this Guru bestowed level of intellect...not to worry at all. Lets all keep on discussing issues instead of persons..:ice::ice::ice::ice:have an ice cream !!

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: