• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Kala Afghana: Discussion Redux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Veerji, I agree with you that Guru Gobind Singh ji had the authority to re-arrange and re-write Guru Granth Sahab ji and he certainly did it.
You write that Seal and stamp at Mundawani M5 has the seal in every copy, i generally read the beerh/s printed by DSGPC, i have never seen any but as you write that ...only injunction to print a Guru Granth Sahab ji minus it.
Guru Granth Sahab ji is our Guru, Hazar-nazar,jahra-jahoor, Kaljug de bohith, Naam de bhandar, I bow my head in respect and i challange those who merely think it as a book.
Wheras RehatMaryada of Akal Takhat is concerned i shall check it and than write to you. You are also requested to send a photocopy of the last page where the seal is, to compare with copies printed here.
Thanks
Gur fateh !!
Ajmer Singh Randhawa.

Feb 7, 2008
randip

It is good to ask reference but the rule applies to both sides.

The whole world knows that ragmaala is there in SGGS ji. What other reference you want?

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Ajmer Singh ji..
Gurfateh.

No need to send any photocopies...jios...just turn to Page 1429 and see the SEAL of Guru arjun Ji sahib.
Mundawwnni Mahalla Panjavaan...Thaal wich teen wastoo paiyeoh, Sat Santokh Vicharo....AND CONCLUDING THANKSGIVING SLOK also by Mahlla Panjavaan Tera Kita jatoh Nahin....( Please note that ALL granhts begin with MANGLACHARAN to ISHT..and CONCLUDE WITH THANKSGIVING by the writers whereby the writer THANKS his ISHT for gracefully allwoing the Granth/Task etc to be completed. The SGGS follows this tradition.NANAK began this GRANTH SGGS and NANAK penned the Thanksgiving Slok. PERFECT. SAMPOORAN GURU. NO LOOSE ENDS..NO DOUBTS..NO DUALITY...NO "pen names"..no double guessing as to id of authors... Perfect CONTINUITY..ONE-NESS.. ONE NANAK AUTHOR...through out the SGGS... SAMPOORNTA. period.

The Kartarpuri AAD Granth has this SEAL in the exact same place...BEFORE the Raagmaala..and MANY Many other so called banis...shahi dee vidhee..how to make ink etc etc .. so take your pick...shoudl we paath da bhog at shiahi kee vidhi ?? or at likh dar MUHAMMADAH...wahtever...
AYTHING PLACED after the SEAL is...as if somebody leaves a parcel at YOUR DOOR...any body can leave anything at the DOOR...but we are only responsible for what we have INSIDE our LOCKED DOOR !!..and NOW..some mischief makers are evne trying to say..the "NEIGHBOUR's SHANTY" is also PART of the SGGS PALACE...and trying to BIND the two together...into ONE !! The PALACE has STRONG WALLS and the Best SEAL....unbreakable..NO ENTRY to any PRETENDERS....whatever names they carry or try to be kavis shyams raams kabio baachs whatever...SGGS STANDS ALONE AS NANAK-GOBIND SINGH JI KIRT and Sampooran GURU.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Randip Singh

Writer
Historian
SPNer
May 25, 2005
United Kingdom
randip

It is good to ask reference but the rule applies to both sides.

The whole world knows that ragmaala is there in SGGS ji. What other reference you want?

Back up your statements with evidence. You made the statements, you provide the evidence. I don't have views on Kala Afghana either way, but you clearly do.;)

Randip Singh

Writer
Historian
SPNer
May 25, 2005
United Kingdom
Veer Randeep Singh ji, no doubt by your statement i was hurt, I may not be having the records, may be due to my foolishness or whatever you say but you are a learnered person and having good knowledge of the subject. I request you to please be polite and guide the ignorants like me to gain knowledge from brilliant minded people like you.

Ajmer Singh Randhawa.

Please do not be hurt. Unfortunately, as Punjabi's we are quick to anger and be hurt. Me included :)

You clearly are not ignorant and posses some knowledge. All I want is for you to share that with the forum.

Thanks

Gyani ji gur fateh !!
You mean that Salok M5 is the seal because i have recited and complete the Akhand Paath and Sahaj Paath many times. You will wonder that i have been blessed by the grace of Guru Naanak Dev ji to complete the Akhand Paath in one sitting 7 years ago.I didn't want to disclose it but it has become necessary to mention because some strange things are coming before me.
I have said that i have studied the report, Syahi di vidhi or preparation of the ink used and likh dar Mohummad etc. can not be considered Gurbaani. you have rightly said that oneness in Naanak is there and that is wonderful because Bhatt says,"Kawan kahat Guru hai mua" ....say alike King is dead king never dies.Here it is like incarnation of Guru like Tibetan's Dalai Lama announces his predator before he dies, his incarnation.
nyway I am thankful to you for a giving me good knowledge. There is no end to this arguement of Raagmala so no need further to argue.Let the things goes on as usual.
Thanks Gur Fateh !!
Ajmer Singh randhawa.

Dec 1, 2006
Inder,

Open challenge to live debate on Dasam Granth. You said you have been in USA for more than 30 years. I am not even close to being 30 years old. Take advantage of your experience and have a debate to sort this issue. You are well established and have the cash, why don't you just come to Toronto for live debate and prove that Dasam Granth is work of Guru Gobind SIngh Ji and not of poets Shyam, Raam and Kaal.

PERSONAL COMMENT REMOVED The best way will be go into the transcendent meditation like Baba Nanad Singh ji and call for Guru Gobind Singh ji toanswer your question.
S.Inder Singh sent some photocopies of front page of Dasam Granth and a letter of Bhai Mani Singh ji,(You should be aware of him or need to be proved him also), in which Bhai sahab ji clearly writes about Dasam Granth which given a nick name 'CHOTA GRANTH'and it was very dear to Guru Gobind Singh ji. It was finally composed during Guru Ji's life time in 1698.
You are going to argue unnecessarily on this topic but it is not your fault. Anti panthic activities of you and your friends like Kala Afgana even after ex-communication always create problems with the true Sikhs and makes them a character of humiliation.
Only argument should be whether it should be placed beside Guru Granth Sahab ji and given the same status or not which is impossible as we Sikhs don't want two Gurus. Had there been any necessity Guru Sahab would have given Guru Gaddi to this Granth also but being wise he knew that this Granth was written by him only whereas in Guru Granth Sahab ji , the Baani of previous Gurus is written and composed so he wisely added the Baani of his father and then bestowed it Guru(GURU MANYO GRANTH)
Guru Fateh !!
Ajmer Singh Randhawa.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 1, 2006
First of all i feel ashamed of you that you call yourself ,"The Khalsa fauj." You want the authenticity to prove that whether Dasam Granth is written by Guru Gobind Singh ji or not. The best way will be go into the transcendent meditation like Baba Nanad Singh ji and call for Guru Gobind Singh ji toanswer your question.
S.Inder Singh sent some photocopies of front page of Dasam Granth and a letter of Bhai Mani Singh ji,(You should be aware of him or need to be proved him also), in which Bhai sahab ji clearly writes about Dasam Granth which given a nick name 'CHOTA GRANTH'and it was very dear to Guru Gobind Singh ji. It was finally composed during Guru Ji's life time in 1698.
You are going to argue unnecessarily on this topic but it is not your fault. Anti panthic activities of you and your friends like Kala Afgana even after ex-communication always create problems with the true Sikhs and makes them a character of humiliation.
Only argument should be whether it should be placed beside Guru Granth Sahab ji and given the same status or not which is impossible as we Sikhs don't want two Gurus. Had there been any necessity Guru Sahab would have given Guru Gaddi to this Granth also but being wise he knew that this Granth was written by him only whereas in Guru Granth Sahab ji , the Baani of previous Gurus is written and composed so he wisely added the Baani of his father and then bestowed it Guru(GURU MANYO GRANTH)
Guru Fateh !!
Ajmer Singh Randhawa.

Yea? You sure about those things? How do you know I didn't go into meditative state and got darshan of Guru Ji? How do you know? Have you been living with me?
Like I said before, I don't want to waste time discussing with you here. If you got game, bring it to live debate.

Dec 1, 2006
If you had been blessed by Guru ji, your tone would have been different so don't try to impress by false statements. First go and become a dedicated Guru Sikh and then only argue.

I am a Sikh of Guru Granth Sahib Ji. You can bring your Guru which is Dasam Granth, to live debate. We can read some chariters to the sangat. Like I said, no need for personal attacks; just bring you game to debate if you or your sant baba got game.

Dec 1, 2006
My Guru is Guru Granth sahib Ji the only one but i read Baani of dasam granth also in Nitnem daily and Bacitar naatak, if you deny the authenticity of Dasam Granth written by Guru Gobind Singh, certainly you challenge tha authenticity of Hemkunt Sahib also.

Hemkunt is what it is, hemkunt. A creation based on Dasam Granth. We can talk about Hemkunt at live debate too. Not a problem.

What debate, debate until you do not recognize the authenticity of Hemkunt.You call it a creation based on Dasam Granth but Bhai Havaldar Mohan Singh ji who searched this place was a fool and the rest of the Sikhs who visit there just go to enjoy picnic.PERSONAL COMMENTS REMOVEDGuru ji had no time to visit Hemkunt in this life but he narrated the previous life, (Now challenge incarnation also) gave hints as 'sapat sring sobhi hai jahan tan ham adhik tapasya saadhi Mahakaal kalkaa araadhi '
Who else could write these phrases other than Guru ji himself. PERSONAL COMMENTS REMOVED
Guru fateh !!

PLEASE DISCUSS THE ISSUE AND NOT THE PEOPLE! fINAL WARNING!

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Isnt it a wonder that the name of Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Ji Kala Afghana gets THROWN IN to any and ALL postings/threads..by those who OPPOSE his Views, cannot defeat those views. NO BODY ELSE even Mentioned him...WHY the obsession with a socalled "excommunicated" (anti Gurmat action) person who CANNOT answer these allegations as he is NOT a member of any forums etc...
Reminds me of HARI SINGH NALWA...that Super Duper GENERAL of the Khalsa Fauj that DEFEATED the Pathans and Afghans SO BADLY..that his Name entered their Language..and their Mothers till TODAY..frighten their children by saying..HAROOA AIYO,,Harrooa aiyoh..go to sleep..Harooa aiyoh.
Hari Singh nalwa died more than 150 Years ago..his NAME still TERRIFIES the Afghans/pathans...HOW long will it take these people to forget/stop being afraid of kala afghana !!! Just Go through ANY posting on Gurmat Learning Zone, Sikhs Diaspora, Sikh Awareness, SPN etc etc etc...and you will find the GHOST OF KA frightening the living daylights of these singh1,singh2, singh3,singh4,singh5,singh, 1singh, 2singh, 3singh,4singh..Lsingh, Isingh,Five Singh,etc etc. KA is an OLD MAN..may soon die..but it looks like he will LIVE ON..perhaps like "Harroa aiyoh" Kala aiyoh... for another 150 Years..DAAMMN FRIGHTENING THOUGHT.he he he

Gyani ji, Guru fateh !! I wonder an intellectual person like you is giving us a frightning thought of Kala Afgana. No, Singh ji, we aren't afraid of him or his ghost.This is in reference to all those excommunicated persons who are punished for their anti-panthic activities. Some other friends of them when stand to oppose the decision or raise a finger, favors them then it become necessary to refer. such person/s.
Hari Singh Nalwa was a great General of Maharaja Ranjit Singh and it was Ranjit singh who presented himself before Akal Takhat and accepted the punishment of whips.
Could Kala Afgana or his so-called friends dare to behave in that manner and accept the decision of Akal Takhat?
Ajmer Singh Randhawa.

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Gyani ji, Guru fateh !! I wonder an intellectual person like you is giving us a frightning thought of Kala Afgana. No, Singh ji, we aren't afraid of him or his ghost.This is in reference to all those excommunicated persons who are punished for their anti-panthic activities. Some other friends of them when stand to oppose the decision or raise a finger, favors them then it become necessary to refer. such person/s.
Hari Singh Nalwa was a great General of Maharaja Ranjit Singh and it was Ranjit singh who presented himself before Akal Takhat and accepted the punishment of whips.
Could Kala Afgana or his so-called friends dare to behave in that manner and accept the decision of Akal Takhat?
Ajmer Singh Randhawa.

Guru Piayre Ajmer singh ji,
Gurfateh.

YES...but you forgot to say that the JathedarAkal Takhat who Publicly Whipped the Maharaja was Akali Phoola Singh who was an INDEPENDENT Jathedar who had a JATHA as big as a FAUJ under his direct Command.....

WHEREAS..the PRESENT "Jathedars" are paid granthis of SGPC, EMPLOYED under the SGPC ACT of 1925, Have NOT a single armed man under their Command...and can BE and HAVE BEEN SACKED within 24 HOURS by their POLITICAL MASTERS.
They Dare not even Call Badal to come appear before them...and their appointment is in badals POCKET.
Past Jathedars SACKED in 24 hours...Ranjit singh Ghataura, Pooran Singh luv Kush..Joginder singh Vedanti..or otherwise UNCEREMONIOUSLY REMOVED... Are you seriously telling me that all these are EQUALS of Akali Phoola Singh who whipped Maharaja ranjit Singh ?? Remember a Jathedar who LIED on Doordarshan about the Harmandar sahib being ALL Right after attack Blue Star...Can such whip anyone ?? YES..old men and individuals who have no power...BUT not people like Badal...

Gyani ji,Guru Fateh !!
I was really expecting such a good answer. I appreciate you for telling the sad truth that these Jathedars are employees. Certainly we should pressurize the SGPC and other Sikh governing bodies to interfere in it. The status to Jathedars be given like Akali Phoola Singh ji and presently Pope of vatican.
It is our fault that Baadal is still ruling Punjab. He has crossed all the limits of saturation, has collected such a wealth beyond limit. What shall he do with that? I wonder.He is not doing anything for Panth except weakning it day by day.
Ajmer Singh Randhawa.

Veerji, Guru fateh !!
All those who argue to lengthen the issue of Dasam Granth, should you not quote the earlier research like one attached haerwith. Even than if they discuss are not they uttering like parrots every alternative day. Why so.? What proves they want? were the eminent members of committee set up in 1915 by Singh sabha which gave its final verdict left any doubt? Please stop discussing this issue now. Instead of it you should give a new thread to discuss and to improve our knowledge.
Thanks.
Ajmer Singh Randhawa.

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Guru Piayare
Ajmer Singh Ji,
Gurfateh.

You are equally well informed and i am sure you have lots to share ref sehaj paath/gurbani meanings/way Gurbani has affected your life...how your life improved after taking Amrit, doing nitnem/ rehit etc etc. You are much older than me...so feel free to start any threads..i am sure to participate and we can help the youngsters learn so much..SGGS is such a VAST OCEAN..whomsoever dives in surely collects many PEARLS..share some of them with us...:welcome::welcome::welcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: