• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Just Thought Of A Little Thing We Could Do For Our SPN Members

S|kH

SPNer
Jul 11, 2004
We Are PENN STATE!!
Set up a gurbani mp3 request form.

They request a shabad, or singer, we find the shabad and send it to them somehow. I just thought of this idea after I posted a request lol

It would be a minor thing, make it easier for the people that dont have the time to search...we'll search for them, and it would spread gurbani in the mean time.

Plus could attract more people to this site, maybe everyone else will start telling them to put the request on sikhphilosophy.net and within minutes the request be fulfilled =)

May 16, 2005
Vernon, BC Canada
S|kH said:
Set up a gurbani mp3 request form.

They request a shabad, or singer, we find the shabad and send it to them somehow. I just thought of this idea after I posted a request lol

It would be a minor thing, make it easier for the people that dont have the time to search...we'll search for them, and it would spread gurbani in the mean time.

Plus could attract more people to this site, maybe everyone else will start telling them to put the request on sikhphilosophy.net and within minutes the request be fulfilled =)

for ipos and online users? Sounds good, we would have to get ahold of gurbani recordings both in punjabi and english.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM