• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Its A Cosy Trench, So It Is

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
I was up at 3am this morning, couldn't sleep, I tend to wake Sian up and talk to her, I heard a click, the electric had gone off, which it does sometimes, we decided to go to Asda, get some credit for the meter, have a little drive in the early hours, when we got there, the stars were shining in the sky, we talked hand in hand towards the supermarket, it was a beautiful night, I turned her towards me and kissed her, it was a good start to the day, we shopped, fruit, chocolate for me, it is now 8.12, bob marley on full blast, tom is away today, helping a car dealer up the road, so I am here alone all day, with about 16 pcs and laptops to get through, I am stacking them up, burning discs, flashing usb drives, gulping energy drinks, and stuffing myself with chocolate, I have a nice row of about 8 now, all chugging away, screens flashing, hard drives being checked, windows being loaded, apart from one Ubuntu, sun is shining,'Sun is shining, the weather is sweet
Make you want to move your dancing feet
To the rescue, here i am
Want you to know, y'all, where i stand'
blares out the speakers, its a cosy little trench, dammit I have run out of DDR2

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: