• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

badshah

SPNer
May 8, 2010
Hi

Is there any turban wearing Sikh that has a stunning looking wife?

Before you guys start going crazy and start quoting gurbani and saying its inside, or thats called maya etc etc - people are saying it is unheard of.

Can anyone comment on this?

Maybe someone who has celebrity status? Is there even a turban wearing Sikh with celeb status?

Thanks

B

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
badshah ji

Welcome back after a long absence.

I won't go into the maya declarations. No worries. But first what do you mean by "stunning" wife? Some say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some say there are cultural definitions and differences.

We need some operational guidance before replying to the question.

:mundakhalsaflag:

Abneet

SPNer
Apr 7, 2013
What a odd question :grinningsingh: Here if you are talking about any Sardar (uncut or cut beard) and a girl with beauty as in just looks then here

Kenneth Cole model Sonny Caberwal (trims his beard). His wife is Preeti Bal. I don't know anything about the couple though.

260-Kenneth-Cole-Model-Sonny-Caberwal--and-Preeti-Bal-.jpg

To be honest Sikh men who do keep their kesh and are intact with faith don't mind looks.Well some do of course ah. Looks isn't everything as people think it is. Society standards pressures one to look good with another person in their life in public. Hopefully most Sikh men today can recognize that personality is more important than looks. There is true beauty in every woman.

badshah

SPNer
May 8, 2010
I think you should first divide turban wearing sikhs between two categories

1) The guys who wear turban but have a very thin or not beard like cricketer Harbhajan singh.

2)The guys who wear turban and have full uncut beard.

No I do not think I should do that..... One is not superior to another!

I think I did see one Singh on TV..... recently (last year) there was a Bollywood awards show on in Canada and mainly had a Punjabi audience.

The camera focused on a young Singh with a gorgeous wife a few times, who was that?

badshah

SPNer
May 8, 2010
badshah ji

Welcome back after a long absence.

I won't go into the maya declarations. No worries. But first what do you mean by "stunning" wife? Some say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some say there are cultural definitions and differences.

We need some operational guidance before replying to the question.

:mundakhalsaflag:

I am talking about Megan Fox leaugue

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
My car of choice is a classic 1994 soft dash Range Rover LSE with all terrain tyres. One saved my life a few years ago, when I skidded towards a tree on hard ice, I also thought it was the most beautiful car in the world, when I walked towards it, it made me happy, and driving it was out of this world,

Last winter, driving a P38, not as good, or as pretty, but with AT tyres still useful, I passed one of those new Range Rover sport models, with a bodykit, bling wheels, and road tyres, struggling to get out of a side road, that car, some would say was stunning,

I ended up towing it out, perhaps you could explain what use this 'being stunning' is?

perhaps you could explain why any man would want a stunning wife? What would they do if the wife had an accident and was not stunning anymore? would they trade in the wife if she became less stunning over the years?

and do tell me what is particularly stunning about the photo I have posted in the next post? You seem a strange one, do you not realise that with the right make up, and dress, any woman can be stunning

as for your question, its a standing joke that I am batting way above my weight in the looks department, my wife could have been stunning, wearing make up and nice clothes every day, but she chose a life of nursing, dogs and a fat bald indian instead.

badshah

SPNer
May 8, 2010
My car of choice is a classic 1994 soft dash Range Rover LSE with all terrain tyres. One saved my life a few years ago, when I skidded towards a tree on hard ice, I also thought it was the most beautiful car in the world, when I walked towards it, it made me happy, and driving it was out of this world,

Last winter, driving a P38, not as good, or as pretty, but with AT tyres still useful, I passed one of those new Range Rover sport models, with a bodykit, bling wheels, and road tyres, struggling to get out of a side road, that car, some would say was stunning,

I ended up towing it out, perhaps you could explain what use this 'being stunning' is?

perhaps you could explain why any man would want a stunning wife? What would they do if the wife had an accident and was not stunning anymore? would they trade in the wife if she became less stunning over the years?

and do tell me what is particularly stunning about the photo I have posted in the next post? You seem a strange one, do you not realise that with the right make up, and dress, any woman can be stunning

as for your question, its a standing joke that I am batting way above my weight in the looks department, my wife could have been stunning, wearing make up and nice clothes every day, but she chose a life of nursing, dogs and a fat bald indian instead.

Ahhh!

So you cannot stay on topic and give an example of one, but as I feared have chosen to answer with a reasoning.

Ishna

Writer
SPNer
May 9, 2006
Everyone's idea of 'stunning' is different, Badshah.

The lady you posted is pretty enough but not what I would call 'stunning', for instance.

So.. your question is really 'are any sardar jis marries to women who I find stunning'? And only you can answer that.

badshah

SPNer
May 8, 2010
Everyone's idea of 'stunning' is different, Badshah.

The lady you posted is pretty enough but not what I would call 'stunning', for instance.

So.. your question is really 'are any sardar jis marries to women who I find stunning'? And only you can answer that.

Hi

Actually what I was trying to get at, is that is there and so-called "power couple" in our community?

For example Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria

Okay, yes the woman does not have to be stunning, but should be something to make the Singh look good and the Singh make the woman look good and for both to look good in the media.

See what I am trying to say?

I wouldn't really call Alloowalia and the French girl a power couple because I would not think of Alloowalia as an alpha male.

Thanks

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM