• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Welcome ge77inhigh and welcome Janpreet,

It is really great to hear from new members. And, Janpreet, no wonder I couldn't find you name in the members list this morning. You are brand new! I tried to send you a private message, explaining what had happened to your post. But it seems to be up now!

Good luck all

Janpreet

SPNer
Apr 16, 2007
Welcome ge77inhigh and welcome Janpreet,

It is really great to hear from new members. And, Janpreet, no wonder I couldn't find you name in the members list this morning. You are brand new! I tried to send you a private message, explaining what had happened to your post. But it seems to be up now!

Good luck all

Thanks veer ji

I made new account with same name and posted my messages again. I still would love to know why my account and thread was deleted.

GurFateh!

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
Yeah!! 4-5 new accounts and some 25 messages had to be compromised while testing a new layout and cleanup of database to reduce load. We applogize for such a goof-up but we hope this would not be repeated anytime soon but these things do happen. We hope you dont mind. :) and Aha!! welcome to SPN!! ;)

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
:) Respected avt 1966 Ji :) ,

Sat Siri Akaal and Most Welcome to the Forum.

very pleased to have you here and looking forward to your particaipation in this forum

:) please enjoy your stay here:)

simeone14

SPNer
Apr 25, 2007
Sat Siri Akaal to All!

UK based Sikh 35 old - work as an Architect and joined site to share views on Sikhism

In God we Trust..........

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
:) Respected simeone14 Ji :) ,

Sat Siri Akaal and Most Welcome to the Forum.

very pleased to have you here and looking forward to your particaipation in this forum

manzar1984

SPNer
Apr 26, 2007
thank you, i am looking to use this site a a form of reference and peoples opinions and experience - knowledge and understanding of sikhism is my aim.

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
:) Respected manzar1984 Ji :) ,

Sat Siri Akaal Ji

Most welcome to the Forum.

We are very pleased to have you here and looking forward to your particaipation.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Welcome Ambar ji

I hope you enjoy the forum. It is almost 2300 hours in the US where I am writing to you. Should go to bed, but was on the computer when your message came through. There is lot of good reading here, and many great people.

dga_rsa

SPNer
May 3, 2007
I have just entered my 61st year three months ago. Have gone through many upheavels in the life.

The best thing I found was to 'understand' Gurbani through intuition. Intuition means a thoughtless state of mind. During this process, the brain, the human wisdom and the mind stop working and one is tuned in to get a direct message without the help of any brokers.

Of course, this cannot happen without celelstial help. But this does happen.

Thanks and regards,

dga_rsa

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
:) Respected dga_rsa Ji :) ,

Sat Siri Akaal Ji

We are very pleased to have you here and looking forward to your participation.

hps

Apr 23, 2007
Hi all. I am hps from India - retired. Do nothing except to remember HIM these days and may be till I live it out.
Sincerely wish my friends best of Luck in this life.The chances that we may meet face to face are nil. So let us be pleasant to one another till we are here.

God bless and love

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
Hi all. I am hps from India - retired. Do nothing except to remember HIM these days and may be till I live it out.
Sincerely wish my friends best of Luck in this life.The chances that we may meet face to face are nil. So let us be pleasant to one another till we are here.

God bless and love

:) Respected hps ji :) ,

very much welcome to SPN. Enjoy your retired life, and We are very pleased to have you here, have already enjyoed your participation and looking forward to your continued participation.

Milna hirday ch hunda, some people live together for life, but still cannot meet face to face in reality :) .......isn't it. Waheguru di kirpa hai- Rang Tamashaa usay daa hai rachyaa hoyaaa......

:) please enjoy your stay here and we wish that Waheguru Tuhaada Saath Devay in your Spiritual Quest :)

hps

Apr 23, 2007
Thanks for a formal welcome in an informal way.Yes, the sound of silience is always good.All the best to you as well respected lady.

swalakh

SPNer
May 20, 2007
I m manmeet singh from Kanpur India.I m amritdhari gursikh and precticing sikhism.I have deep faith in sikhism and Gurbani.But i m disapointted from nature,policy and life styles of sikhs.PL:) Z HELP ME

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
I m manmeet singh from Kanpur India.I m amritdhari gursikh and precticing sikhism.I have deep faith in sikhism and Gurbani.But i m disapointted from nature,policy and life styles of sikhs.PL:) Z HELP ME

Respected swalakh Ji :) ,

Sat Siri Akaal Ji

We are very pleased to have you here. This forum is full of information about various aspects of Sikhism. Hoepfully you will be able to learn and enjoy. And have faith in GURU JI,

Guru is the only one who cures this disease of disappointment.
Instead of looking at others shortfalls, let us first cure ourselves with the prescription Guru Ji is Giving us.....
and humbly become good examples for others.....

Bani paro, suno, Guru de hukam te amal karo.

Satguru Ki Seva Safal Hai Jai Ko Kare Chit Laey.....

May 22, 2007
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I am a new member and a very ardent sikh. Sikhi today is going through a testing time when deras are trying to stand up to it. I give late Giani Sant Singhji Maskeen all credit to send me on the path of sikhism in a very serious way, and I thank waheguru to give me the thoughts of SImran. I am a abhyasi as Sant SInghji would say, maybe on the level of a jigyasu, and believe that sikhism is the simplest religion on this planet, and I fell the proudest and luckiest to be a sikh.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: